FUSION || Completed✔️

By Jeonkookie974

[Completed] A dark bazaar where hybrids were sold like animals. A market where rich people threw money on des... More

•Only yours•
1. Not all that glitters is gold
2. Paid
3. Home
4. Pet me
5. Chained up
6. Fun
7. Spark
8. Code blue
9. Hope
10. Like me
11. Beach
12. Cuddle
13. Resistance
14. Aroused
15. Us
16. Assistant
17. Stalk
18. Run
19. Swollen
21. Forest
22. His closet
23. Comfortable
24. Kissing in lake
25. Fetish
26. Private but not a secret
27. Slavery of hybrids
28. Mistry
29. Mission impossible
30. Training
31. Beautiful
32. Believe in us
33. Happier than ever
34. Letter
35. Anpanman
36. Cuffed kiss
Epilogue

20. Cyborg

1.7K 119 8
By Jeonkookie974

"He slept with you during his heat Y/N. You both share a bond. You should be more careful because it's again a new month and he will definitely come for you." Namjoon said while working with few test tubes.

We were in his laboratory because I had few questions I wanted to ask him about Jungkook and I knew Seokjin would've gone mad after listening to them.

"But can't he leave me alone? We are officially ended." He shook his head and put them in the test tube stand. "Look! He can but I don't think he would."

"What do you mean?"

"You said he started contacting you with unknown number even if you block him. He threatened you, begged you and even made you feel guilty. He is trying to manipulate you since he know he can't lay a finger on you in our territory. This all sums up one thing, that is, he doesn't want to let you go. He is holding onto you."

"But why?" I asked. He said," He mated with you and until he sleeps with someone else he will have unknown attachment towards you. Even if he is evil he is still a hybrid, and a needy one in heat. That's why I am warning you to not roam around during his heat period because hybrids are good at seducing. Moreover, even his strength is sexual drive. I mean, he will lose his mind in that period and definitely do anything to make you sleep with him."

"He can't force me." I said. Namjoon irked and said, "He won't. He would manipulate you. He will use his every trick to get you laid. He needs a release, unlike the last time where he took depressants. He wants you and would get you."

"Don't scare me." I nervously hit his arms. "That's the truth. Generally, hybrids wants their owners warmth during the heat period but since he is independent his body will make him want the last person he slept with and that was you. Any other question?"

I shook my head but then I remember something, precisely someone. " We saw a girl in the laboratory. Who was she?"

He raised an eyebrow and asked," The one who gave orders?" I nodded. He said," It was an illegal project, so I don't know much about her."

"I see." I mumbled as he resumed his small chemical reaction. My phone rang because Seokjin was here to pick me. "See you at night, bye Joonie." I wave him a bye and made my way out of his place.

I sat on the backseat while Seokjin drove us back to the mansion. "What did you talked about?"

"Nothing." I didn't wanted to tell him. It was not the right time when he was on alert, guarding me from my high school bully. "Have you revised for tomorrow?" He changed the topic since it was awkwardness in the car.

"I did." I looked outside the window, diverting my gaze to the crescent moon. "Just want tomorrow to end fast and get away from this pit." I mumbled under my breath.

He pulled over and I went inside the mansion, straight to my room. Changing into comfortable clothes I tried to distract my mind from the weird thoughts and a feeling of uneasiness within me.

Seokjin knocked on the door and asked to come downstairs to have dinner. I obeyed and did my dinner with Kims.

"That's pepper."

I looked at my plate with was covered with spicy sprinkles instead of salt. I immediately put that back and apologized. Namjoon did knew the reason why I was behaving so absent minded but he promised to not tell his hyung about it. "Is something wrong? You are not focusing." He asked.

I shook my head. He took my plate away and gave his steak. "It's an elective subject, take it lightly. Don't think too much and focus. I know you'll do well." He smiled when I hummed in agreement.

Everything went as we assumed. I gave my papers and it went well and finally I was free. Walking through the hallway I was admiring the building since it was typically my last chance to acknowledge the place where I got my degree from.

I suddenly remember that I left my phone in the locker. So, I hurried back before the campus gets empty although most of the students already left the campus to celebrate their freedom. When I pulled out my phone I slammed shut the locker, totally unaware of a person who injected something on my nape that made me uncousious.

And when I opened my eyes I was tied up, hanging in the air with the help of a crane above a skyscraper which was 60 ft tall. I did wiggled but it was a bad move since the rope wasn't that strong and I heart really dropped down for the sake of my life.

"Finally you woke up." I heard a girl who was the same woman I bumped into the laboratory. I glanced at the terrace where a group of familiar gang where standing. "Drop her down." She commanded and finally I was going down in the terrace. As soon as my shoes touched the surface I was grabbed by two bulky guards who dragged me to a pole and tied me against the cold metal.

"Leave me! What do you want?" I screamed.

"I am Dr. Olivia Rodriguez, senior surgeon in Hybrid control organization. And as you know we work illegally since you saw us, more like spied on us." She scoffed before pulling out a gun and pointing it on my head.

I stared in her eyes and said," I don't care what you do. Just fukk off. I have a flight to catch because am not interested in your filthy work."

"Tsk! Last time Jungkook saved you or I would've killed you on site. I let you go because of him. That's why you aren't yet changed into an hybrid." She raised my chin with the help of gunpoint and pressed the nozzle brutally into my skin.

She was losing her calm, which was an advantage for me. I smirked and said," You like him, don't you? That's why you let me go but why am I here? He will know about it."

"Too bad he still wants you. He's making a fuss since you ran away and blames on us that we scared you off from experiment. He's suffering and that's why I decided to end his suffering. Goodbye, Y/N.

I panicked when I saw her aiming her gun on my forehead." Wait! What will you do with me in the experiment?"

She became irritated and scoffed before she said," Huh! You're not even worth of being experimented. You see, hybrids are not born but transformed and we are looking for a way to reproduce them. So, if we operate you, you can be the first to give birth to a baby."

She paused for a whilewhile then clenched her fists.

"But he protested when we told him about you sleeping with another hybrid. What's the problem in it? You will be a lab rat. Then why he cares for you? Why you! It's not fair. You're a human."

I asked, "Aren't you a human too?" She smirked. Shaking her head sideways she said," I'm a cyborg."

'That's fascinating' I thought but immediately struggled off that because right now she declared to end me.

"I absolutely don't want him. I was on my way to leave the country if only you hadn't kidnapped me. Let me go, I really don't want to get involve in this drama anymore. He lied and I hate liars." She scrunched her nose and kinnted her eyebrows in annoyance.

Meanwhile, I wiggled once more but felt the ropes getting loose. My eyes widened when I felt that while others stood there listening to the cyborg who was currently insulting me and complimenting herself.

My heart skipped a beat when cold metal got wrapped around my wrists. "Clever girl found a way to escape, huh?" She said with a scoff. 'Oh fuck! I would've escaped if she didn't noticed.' I thought before harshly yanking the ropes off, irrespective of how they left blood oozing bruises. I pushed her hard and till her men went to help her I ran away.

"Chase her." She commaded and I dashed into the elevator and like those typical movies the door shut close on their face. Thankfully I was safe but until when? The only way they had was to use the stairs as I went down. I calmed myself with positive thoughts and decided to hide since I was in an unknown neighborhood.

As soon as the doors got open I rushed out of the building and ran into the alley because main road was spacious enough for someone to spot me.

I ran through the narrow path, horrified because I didn't knew for how long I could survive. As expected they were coming closer due to their shouting it was evident that they were around the corner.

[A/N]
Double update! 😉
Do you think Y/N could forgive jk in any circumstances? If yes then how?
Your feedback could change story's ending.
Vote and comment 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 3.6K 62
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
247K 10.9K 61
Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid kingdom. All he wants is some fresh air outs...
269K 14K 58
[Hybrid AU] [✓] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out of his home. Most importantly, he wasn'...
592K 25K 58
As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his owner's house. 'No one should own me!'...