Unleashed

Por PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... Mais

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Coward

14.1K 546 261
Por PrettyRandom

And you thought I was just not updating for the hell of it ;) between school and work I want this to be perfect for you. So perfect I've been neglecting another story of mine. So you are welcome. enjoy ! The last few chapters are going to be crazy ! Prepare yourself all shit starts to go down next chapter!

"Anna." Mom called from the other side of my door, "Breakfast is ready."

"I'm not hungry," I yelled at my closed door, "But thank you."

"Are you still sick?" she asks.

"No." I say simply, "I'm just tired and I have to turn in my and Harry's assignment to Miss Jackson by noon."

"Harry's?"

I nod, "He gave it to me since he knew he wouldn't be here to turn it in."

She nods, "Oh, Okay." She says, "Well I'm off to work, your dad took your car to the shop for the slashed tires, so Daniel left his keys are on the table."

"Thank you, have a nice day at work."

"I will, love you."

"I love you too." I say forcing a chipper tone in my voice. As I could hear her footsteps leaving I groaned as I rolled and screamed into Wolfy Jr. Today was not my day, not only had I been visited by a rebel in my own house, the asshole had the nerve to claw out all my tires last night. Rolling my eyes I stared at the ceiling. Harry was due back later tonight, but considering I really didn't talk to him yesterday I didn't know if he was coming today or even tomorrow. All I knew was that I wanted him, oh so much.

I laid in bed till about 11, then I forced myself to get dressed and head to school. The snow wasn't sticking as much and I knew that it wouldn't be much of a hassle to drive Daniel's car, but as soon as I grabbed the keys and walked outside I noticed that Niall was standing against his range rover.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turn around from locking my door.

"I was told to pick you up today." He smiles, "I'm told you have an errand to run."

"And here I thought that Harry forgot." I mumbled, "You know you don't have to drive me, I can drive myself."

"I don't mind." He smiles, "Really." Opening up the door he says, "My rover is your carriage for the day."

Looking at where Daniel's car sat I figured I'd just ride with him, to save myself from telling him about where my car was and which would lead to Nick. That would be my secret to keep, just until Harry got back. Walking over to the car I smiled as I got in.

"Thank you." I say.

"My pleasure." he nods.

Closing the door he heads over to the driver's side as he gets in and says, "To the school?"

"Yes. To the school."

We drove in silence for a bit before he says, "Are you ready to go back to class tomorrow?"

"After we have been out for practically the whole week? No." I shook my head, "Not really?"

He smiles, "Same here. Considering we get off for winter break next Wednesday. It makes no sense."

I nod as I adjust my coat, "To be honest I'm just ready for a break."

"What?" he says acting as if he was shocked, "Ms. I love school, doesn't want to go any more."

I smile, "I love school, its just with my parents, the rebels, and this witch stuff it's overwhelming."

He nods, "That I can agree with." Pulling up to the school he lets me out as he says, "I'll park and meet you inside."

I shake my head, "I just have to drop off this file," I holding it up, "I should be no longer than two minutes."

"You sure?" he asks.

I nod.

Nodding he says as he taps his ear, "Okay, call me if you need something."

I nod, knowing that he meant that he would be listening out for me.

Getting out the car I head to Miss Jackson class in which I knew that she wouldn't be here, due to the snow, but she wanted to have it when she came in early in the morning to grade. So dropping it in the box, I turned around, and started back to the car, letting my mind wonder. As soon as I reached the car and opened my door to Niall, who was playing what sounded like fruit ninja on his phone, as my stomach rumbles making me blush from embarrassment.

"Hungry?" he asks with a grin.

"A little." I say quietly.

"Good, because so am I." he says as he starts up the car, "Let's grab some food."

Before I answered he shifted the car into drive and we headed out of the deserted parking lot.

At first I thought we were heading to the nearest burger place around the corner from the school, but when he passed it up I knew he had another stop in mind. I didn't say nothing at first, but once we had been driving for 10 minutes, passing up 4 drive in's, I turned to Niall,

"Niall where are we-"

"What's new with you?" he asks.

I shake my head, "Nothing much, and you?"

"Nothing but the usual."

"The usual?"

Glancing into his rearview mirror he says, "Training, workout, schooling, and wolf shit," he looks at me, "The usual."

I nod, "Ah I see."

And that is what sparked our conversations making me forget that we were supposed to be getting food.

"No way!" I say after we had been talking for a while, "You have an older brother?"

He nods.

"Where is he?"

"Ireland."

I raised my brow, "Why did you leave home?"

"Because I felt like I wasn't doing anything besides starting problems. I wasn't useful. But here," he taps the steering wheel, "Here I am I'm doing something. Something besides sitting around, getting into shit, eating and downing pints. I wanted something more something more grounded that helped me."

"Harry said you had a blood problem."

"Did he now?"

Instantly I regretted opening my mouth, "I'm sorry I didn-"

He shook his head I'm not afraid to talk about my past." He smiles, "Yes I had a blood problem, but that only was because I'm not like the rest." he says, "I was bitten not born a wolf."

"Bitten?" I say, "How?"

"In the leg." Looking in the mirror again he says, "I was out with my brother 6 years ago and we were running around and playing. I wondered off to far and ran into a wolf." He shrugs, "I thought the only thing I had to worry about after the fact was rabbis, or another disease. It wasn't till a full moon, when Rick found me that I knew something was off."

"Rick?"

He nods.

"But wasn't he a,"

"Rebel?" Niall nods, "He sensed my changing and came over to help me, and as soon as he came, he left, right after he introduced me to a pack of bloodlust wolves."

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"Liam found me a year after and with his help and Nicks help I was able to calm my urge to kill, calm it to a urge that I can take care of with-"

"Food."

He smiles, "Yep. I owe Liam and Nick everything, and Harry." He says looking at the road, "Although Harry hides it well I know that he fights with the same urges as me, if not the same, worst."

I shook my head, "I didn't know."

"That's because he is great at hiding it."

Biting my lip I questioned if I should asked about what Nick said, but then I ignored it deciding to change the subject.

"Where are we going?"

"Airport." He says.

"Why?" I asked.

"Harry wants his car picked up and I need you to follow me back to the flat in it."

I shook my head, "I can't drive his car, it's vintage."

"And he trust that you'll take care of it." He smiles, "You'll drive fine in it." Looking at the road he says, "We should be arriving in 10 minutes."

I nodded looking out the window, "Can I ask you a question?"

He nods, "Of course."

"Tomorrow is the full moon right?"

He nods.

"And tomorrow is the last game of the season right?"

"Yup."

"So how exactly do you except for you guys to make the game?"

"For starters the game is starting at 5 instead of 7 so we will be pushing it but as long as we are back by 8 everything will be fine."

"Why is the game at 5?"

"Your father enforced town curfew at 8pm for tonight. For kids under 18."

I looked at him, "When did he do that?"

"This morning at 6, he has been personally calling all flats giving the message."

Running my hand through the my hair I say, "And here I live with the guy and I heard nothing."

Niall shrugs, "He probably thought your mom would let you know or,"

My phones buzzes from a text from my dad. Reading it I say, "Or he figured he'd just text it to me."

Niall smiles as he says, "Now you know."

As we pulled into the parking lot he rounds to the drop off section as he hands me the keys, "I'll swing by and meet you out front, they have the key so they'll bring it with the car."

I nod as I get out the car. Stepping on the curb I looked around, knowing I had no idea where the parked cars for people who paid to leave it here was.

"Nia-" turning around he drives off as I mumble, "Oh crap."

Looking around I looked for a valet as I saw one walking up, "Excuse me!" I called to the man.

Not looking up in my direction I assumed he didn't hear me.

"Excuse m-" I stopped.

Warmth ran down my back, engulfing me like it was a blanket. Everything around me slowed as I turned around to see the airport doors opening.

That's when I saw him.

Harold Styles.

His hair was down, curls falling on his shoulder, and dark shades. He wore a white loose button up shirt that looked like the first 6 buttons were undone. He wore a black jacket that looked like it was covered in lotus flowers all over, and a simple pair of dark jeans. He must've forgot that we were still in winter here. From his neck hung a silver cross and what looked like a little pouch, and on his shoulder he carried a large duffle and his guitar case.

He looked like he just walked out of someone's television show.

He looked breath taking.

Harry Styles is breathing taking.

Walking out of the doors he lowers his head eyeing the ground as he licks his lips, oh those lovely soft lips. Shaking my clouded head I look up at him just as he looks up at me and stops.

"Pebbles," he says surprised as he smiles.

A heavy feeling weighed on my chest making it hard to breathe as I just ran to him. Dropping his duffle and guitar case he takes me into his arms as soon as I reached him. Holding me to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I buried my face into his shoulder, I let the emotions I had been holding in since he left out. His arms tightened around me more as I could feel his thoughts connecting with mine,

It's alright, Pebbles. Everything is going to be alright Baby. I'm here.

Not responded I just held onto to him, to what felt like dear life. I took in his warmth, and I took in his woodsy scent, God I loved his scent.

We stood there for what seemed like hours, but I knew was only minutes.

"Hey love birds." I hear Liam say from behind us as Harry stands me on my feet, "We need to go."

I nod as I pull back wiping my face, "Right, I'm sorry."

"No problem." He says, "From what I hear, you have a story to tell us about your mom."

I looked at Harry then to Liam, I nod, "I do."

"Then lets get going, shall we?" says Nick as he walks up with his passport in hand.

I nod, "Welcome back."

"Thank you."

A horn echoed around us as I turned to see Niall back in front, with a valet pulling behind him in Harry's car.

"We're riding with Niall." Says Liam as he looks at Nick.

"But I thought," Nick starts as Liam pushes him towards the Rover.

"Niall's car." Liam says again.

Not saying anything Nick nods as he walks off.

"Look, we get you are our parent in this whole deal but you need to stop cock blocking. They need to talk, which means you don't need to be that nosey prick of a rental who ear hustle's on everything." Liam's voice lows to a distant hush as he and Nick enter the car and Niall pulls off.

Smiling as I watched the car drive off I looked up at Harry who smiles and says, "Are they always like that?"

"Yup," he smiles, "It's actually much worst with more sarcasm."

"Oh wow." I say.

He nods as I look up at him. Starring at me with a twinkle in his eye I turn to face him more as I press my lips to his. Pulling me closer to him, he presses his hand to the lower part of my back, before pulling away to kiss my forehead.

"I missed you." he whispers.

"It's only been a couple of days."

"A couple days, I wish I could get back."

"That bad?"

He shrugs and I smile as he says, "Let's get going, or Nick will come back. I don't put it past him to be waiting at the end of the driveway."

"He wouldn't." I say as Harry grabs his duffle and guitar case.

"He would."

Taking the keys from the valet, Harry pays him as he puts his things into the backseat before opening my door.

"Can we grab food before we get there?"

Harry nods, "For you Pebbles, anything."

I smile as he closes the door. The snow begins to slowly fall as I count down the minutes to when I have to ask him about what Nick, Jackson, whatever that Rebel Name is, showed me.

And that was something I wished I could over look, but deep down I knew I couldn't.

The ride back to Harry's place was quiet, we sat listening to music. Harry clearly lost in his thoughts as he lays his hand on my thigh as I sat next to him.

Got to love the fact that he doesn't have a middle compartment in his car.

After arriving at his place, we took the numerous bags of food into the kitchen as Harry greets everyone. With Grimmers back in his office Harry takes my hand just I grabbed a few fries as he nods his head towards the stairs.

"Come on."

Looking at the table where Angel was pacing out plates for everyone to grab burgers and fries, I nod as I turn and follow him. Taking the stairs two at a time, he closes the door to his room as soon as he enters it.

"Everything okay?" I asked eating my two fries.

He nods, "Yeah, I guess. I just needed to take a moment away from everyone and to change."

I nod as I sit on the edge of his bad. I watched him as he moves swiftly around his room grabbing sweats and another shirt.

"I'll be back." he says before walking into his walk in closet.

5 minutes later he walks out, hair in a mess man bun, as he pulls on his shirt, showing off his 6 packs, he looks at me and says, "Nick is on his way up."

I nod as I stand and make my way to the door, reaching out he grabs my wrist as he says, "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to do this." I admit softly.

"Do what?"

"This," I motioned to the door, "This whole talking about what happened.

"Is it that bad?" he asks rubbing his hand up and down my arm in a caring matter.

"Not bad, but emotional."

He sighs, "Pebbles,"

"I know." I say cutting him off, "I don't have to talk about it if I don't want to but we both know Nick is going to push me and I just don't have it in me to argue with him right now."

Harry nods as he engulfs me in his arms, "I'll be right there. Don't forget."

I nod as a knock softly comes upon the door. Opening it Harry says, "Coming right now Grimmers."

Nick nods as he looks at me and turns to leave.

"Guess I need to get this over with now." I say as I follow him.

It took all of 20 minutes to tell them about the conversation with my mother and David, 10 consisted of Nick asking me to repeat parts for his clarification, 5 consisted of everyone talking amongst themselves, and the other 5 consisted of Nick and Harry disagreeing.

"You can't be serious." Harry says, "You want her to contact David, and play 20 questions? No I'm not having her do that."

"Its not your choice Harry. If he is willing to talk to her, then she needs to reach out to him."

"Its not that easy." I say.

"And why is that?"

"Because," I say, "He usually calls to me, or I pull him unknowingly to me in my dream."

"How do you do that?" asked Liam.

I shrug, "Hell if I know."

"It doesn't matter," Harry says as he looks at me, "You aren't doing it."

I stifled an eye roll because I knew that Harry wasn't acting on my safety he was acting on his annoyance with me talking to David so much.

Looking at Nick I could see that this argument between him and Harry were just going to increase so grabbing Harry's hand I say, "Can we have a few minutes?"

Harry eyes didn't tear away from Nicks as he says, "Sure."

"Excuse us." I say apologetically as I pull him with me walking out the room.

Heading for the door I grabbed my coat and handed him his as he takes it.

"My Cabin?"

I nod, "Your Cabin."

Opening up the coat closet he grabs a Packers beanie and a dark green one. Adjusting his man bun he puts on the Packers beanie and puts his dark green one on me. Opening the door he says, "After me."

The snow had stopped falling again as we walked in the snow covered grass to his Cabin. During the walk we walked in silence hand in hand as I wondered how I was going to let him know about Nick/Jackson, how was I going to tell him that not only had his old pack mate come in and invaded my home, but he showed me what Harry, himself won't tell me about his past. I just wanted the truth regardless of the fact of when it happened. Once inside Harry closes the door as he grabs a fleece blanket handing it to me as he says, "I'm sorry about your parents and the whole shit with your Uncle." Shaking his head he says, "They should have told you, you deserved to know, much earlier than this."

I nod, "You're right."

Wrapping the blanket around me he stands and walks over to his paint stand, "So I know you pulled me out here to tell me something." He starts, "We only have a few minutes, before Nick calls us back," He says before turning around and looking at me, "So do you want to tell me what made you ask me about how I got my Alpha status?"

"Nick." I say.

Raising his brow he looks at me, "What about him?"

Shaking my head I say, "Not Nick, I meant Jackson."

"What did he do?" he says his voice booming with anger.

"Nothing," I say quickly, "He just scared me that's all."

"What did he want?" he says taking a step towards me.

"He came to give you a warning, Louis say you either join him or they will continue to kill people."

"When's the deadline?"

"What?"

"Did he say a deadline?"

I nod, "An hour before the full moon is up."

Sighing he runs his hands through his hair and yells, "Fuck!" swinging his hand in one swift moment he punches his fist through the wall as I flinched. My knuckles stung and I knew that I had marks on my knuckles. I watched him pace back and forth.

"Why doesn't he get the fucking hint." He mumbles angrily.

He mutters to himself and I could hardly understand a few things.

"He is fucking dead... And to send Jackson." He clutches his fist and swings again.

"Harold! Stop punching the fucking wall! I'm not paying for the shit to get fixed again!" yells Nick from down stairs.

Stopping mid swing Harry looks at me as I notice his eyes were Silver. Taking a deep breath he exhales as he looks at me, his eyes turns back to their bright green as he says, "Is that all that he said?"

I went to nod but stopped as shook my head, "He-," my throat grew dry as I swallowed and says, "He showed me a vision."

His eyes widen as he closes and say, "Pebbles,"

"Did you do it?" was all I said.

"Pebbles, look,"

"Harry, did you do it?" I asked, "Yes or no?"

"Why should I tell you?" he says.

"Because I'm asking."

"So?" he says coldly, "David is making you question me and now you believe what Jack has to say to you? I'm starting to wonder where you loyalty lay."

I did a doubt take, "My loyalty?" I stand dropping the blanket off of me, "You are wondering where my loyalty lay? Since when was it said that I owe my loyalty to you? You? The guy who gets defensive when I ask the most simple, yes or no questions!" I let my voice rise, "My 'loyalties' lay with my family, my RESPECT lies with you."

"Then you need to RESPECT me, when I say to stop asking me about my past."

"I asked twice, maybe 3 times, and all in which you blew me off. It's one simple question. You have asked me about the sky and the moon and I've told you everything."

He scuffs.

"Don't do that." I say, "Do act like I haven't told you everything."

"Have you?" he raises his brow.

I watched him as his whole attitude towards me changes. The sparkle in his eye left as he looks at me with annoyance. This wasn't the Harry I knew.

"What haven't I told you?" I say as I messed with the cuff around my wrist, "I've told you about the fires, David, my parents, what more do you need to know."

His eyes travels down to my cuff.

Looking down I looked back at him confused and then I laughed, "You are so childish!"

He scuffs.

"Correction, you are childish and a hypocrite!"

"I'm done with this." Turning he turns to walk off.

Tears from anger burned my eyes as I realized that the heat that I feel when I'm with him, was fading, he was shutting himself away from him.

"If you want to be that way then fine." I say as I moved towards the door, "I'll leave."

I expected him to say stop, or something but he didn't. Opening up the door I closed it behind me as I went to head back towards the house, but stopped. Turning around I went back to the cabin and opened the door.

Harry turns to look at me as I said, "I tried to kill myself." I say as tears began to fall as I pull up my sleeve exposing a still healing mark, "It was after my uncle, father, whatever you want to call him, died, and it was when these visions started everything was too much and I could handle it. I was being teased left and right and nothing that my parents, Daniel, or Charlotte and Ashton would and could do, would make it better. I'd given up." I sniffed and wiped my eyes furiously, "The night I found you injured was exactly 2 nights after I was released from a 72 hour hold my doctor put me on. I snuck out the house to get some air since everyone was in my face to much. I wanted a moment to myself, and that's when I spotted the car hit you."

Harry stared at me with an embarrassed look on his face.

"So I'm sorry if you thought I was keeping something big from you." whipping my cheek I say, "I just didn't want to run away the first guy who, other than the guys in my family, actually cares for me, away with my stupid and weak moment in life." Pulling the sleeves over my shaking hands I say, "I swore I would never bring that up, but I rather out my stupidity then hide it like a coward to someone I care for." Turning I walked out the cabin letting the wind blowing out side to close the door behind me.

Pulling out my phone I scrolled down my call list and pushed on the name.

The phone rings twice before it picks up.

"Anne?"

"Hey Asher, is Char with you?"

There was shuffling, "Where are you?" he asks avoiding my question.

"Is she?"

"Yes, but Anne-?"

"Are you busy?"

I could hear movement in the background and Charlotte's voice.

"Annabear you're on speaker, tell us where you are?"

"I'm at Harry's, can you guys come pick me up?" I say my voice shaking.

"We are walking out now." Charlotte, "Be there in 10."

"Thank you."

The phone call ended as I continued making my way to the house, drying my tears before I walked in, I walked to Nick's office, where Niall and Liam accompanied him as I say, "Thank you for having me over."

"Sure thing." Nick smiles, "Are you leaving?"

I nod.

"What happened?" asked Liam as he stands.

I shake my head looking at my feet, "Nothing, I just-"

"Bullshit, you're upset. Did you have an argument?"

"It's late, I should be going?"

I could tell Liam wasn't buying my act as Niall says, "Will you like for me to drop you off?"

"No thank you, Charlotte and Ashton are on their way."

Nick nods, "Well feel free to wait for them inside."

I nod, "Thank you, enjoy your evening." I say as I turned to leave. I could hear Angel and then downstairs, as I made my way to the front room. Although I was supposed to stop, I walked out the house, leaving Harry's beanie on the table as I walked out to the fountain. Standing outside my phone buzzed from Charlotte.

*5 mins away*

*Ok* I texted back as I made my way to the end of the walk way.

------

Harry's POV

"What the fuck did you do?"

Was the first thing Liam says as he burst inside the cabin.

"Do with what?" I asked as I sat down a box of my paintings.

"Pollyanna is sitting outside waiting for the 2 last members of the 3 musketeers and I could practically feel her sadness," he shudders, "And trust me that shit wasn't pleasant."

"Why do you care?" I asked, "It's not like you liked her anyways."

"But you did." He says, "And what ever happened between you two is affecting the both of you whether you know it or not. So again I ask, what happened?"

Sighing I looked at him, "She wants to know about how I became Alpha."

He looks at me and raises his brow, "By maiming and killing." He shrugs.

I looked at him and fought to suppress the urge to punch him, "You say it like its ordering a sundae."

"Because we were raised knowing that our kind are sick malicious arseholes who do whatever it means necessary to be on top of the food chain, to be the top wolf around. There is no sugar coating that shit."

"True." I nod.

"Then if you know that it is true then you need to let her know what you have done."

"Liam I barely know her."

"I'm not saying that you strip and show her every bump and freckle on your damn body, giving her detailed back story."

"Then what are you saying?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm saying, that since the girl has basically accepted you in her damn home, wolf and as a human, giving you that chance to see her like no one has, as a smart and funny girl, then you can at least let her shine some light in that dark as closet of yours. You declared that you will give this girl your life if it came to that, the most you can do is just be open with her as she has been to you. You owe her that much."

I turned to look out the window as I hear a car pulling up. Extending my hearing I could hear a car stop as the door opens.

"AnnaBear," was the first thing I heard.

Charlotte's voice was soft almost in a caring 'I'm here for you' tone.

I could feel the shudders rolling through Pebbles before I actually heard her crying. A sick feeling sat at the bottom of my stomach.

"I'm not going to be a dick and say you fucked up Haz, but," Liam opens the door and shrugs, "You fucked up."

I rolled my eyes as I listened as the car drive off.

"Call her," he says as he starts out, "Bring her flowers or chocolates, chicks love that corny shit."

"Books, she likes books."

"The get her a fucking library and be her modern day beast." Liam says, "Just stop closing yourself off to everyone you meet." he says as he goes to close the door behind him.

"Liam." I say stopping him.

"What?"

"We need to talk about tomorrow?"

"What about it?" he says as he looks at me.

"I," I stopped. A part of me wanted to tell him about Louis's threat but I knew he would tell Nick and they would lock me down in the house and I'll miss the game tomorrow. So shaking my head I say, "We need to plan how we are going to kick some arse tomorrow night at the game."

Liam eyes lit up as he says, "Hell yeah!"

Walking with him I locked up my cabin as we headed back to the house, talking about nothing else, but football.

Tomorrow is the full moon, the final game of the season, and the deadline for Louis shit. I knew exactly how this was going to play out and I knew that my ex pack will all be at the game, which meant they were going to be watching Pebbles. Which clearly meant that if I want to protect her, I have to open up a door to a part of me I never wanted to visit. Nick doesn't want us to risk ourselves turning at the game tomorrow but whether he likes it or not. We are going. I need to protect Pebbles. Which clearly meant that if I want to protect her, I have to open up a door to a part of me I never wanted to visit.

A part of me that, I thought I could keep buried for a little while longer.

But Liam is right, Pebbles has been open with me, the least I can be is open with her back.

All I know is full moons are never simple, nor easy and I already knew this wasn't going to be any different.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
7.8K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...