Marked By You

By yoitzher

NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so... More

✨Them✨
Socials🥸
TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Mr. Green
Chapter 2: No You Choked
Chapter 3: Obsessed
Chapter 4: Is That All?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: Find Her
Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet
Chapter 10: Baby Mama
Chapter 11: Anything For Her
Chapter 12: That Was His No
Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring
Chapter 14: Motor Boated
Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe
Chapter 16: Make me
Chapter 17: 2 hours and 89 stitches
Chapter 18: Simply Breath Taking
Chapter 19: Angel Of Death
Chapter 20: Mr. Orphan
Chapter 21: Yeah Totally
Chapter 22: About Fucking Time
Chapter 23: Im A Pretty Good Shot
Chapter 24: Cheating On Her
Chapter 25: You're Dismissed
Chapter 26: Bye Bye Buddy
Chapter 27: She Said You Were Dead
Chapter 28: Kick The Dust Up
Chapter 29: Dinner Time
Chapter 30: Thats A Promise
Chapter 31: Talk
Chapter 32: Lets Get This Over With
Chapter 33: Oh But We Are
Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged
Chapter 35: You Think What?
Chapter 36: Bingo
Chapter 37: Creep
Chapter 38: Medic Now Answers Later
Chapter 39: Oh Wow
Chapter 40: Fair Enough
Chapter 41: Size Small Right?
Chapter 42: That Was Rude
Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?
Chapter 43: Get Out Weirdo
Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.
Chapter 46: This Is It Guys
Chapter 47: Bite Me
Chapter 48: Holy Hell
Chapter 49: Just A Feeling
Chapter 50: This Is To Easy
Chapter 51: Adelaide Elizabeth Knight
Epilogue
Authors note:

Chapter 45: Thats The Spirit

9 0 0
By yoitzher

**PHOEBE'S POV**

It's been a few weeks and I've trained everyone into the dirt. I'm positive almost all of these guys could actually put up a fight against me.

Even Axel .

Just in time too. Viktor announced he will be holding a ball in two days time. That's our in. All of us will be attending an Viktor, Svetlana and the top assassins will drop dead and anyone who puts up a fight for them.

We already have it planned out.

When Viktor and Svetlana stand at the top of the stairs to announce their game of the evening my knife will be launching straight into Viktors skull at the same time Gias will be going into Svetlana's.

Their top two assassins are usually up there standing beside either one of them and Hayden and Rick will be shooting them dead with a silenced gun.

By the time everyone processes what had happened Asher and Ethan would have already taken out the two guards by the entrance. Lexa is in charge of taking out the one in the back exit.

After that everyone's going to work together to kill every last Russian in the room.

There are no heirs so it'll be the end to the Russian Mafia.

We got done training about an hour ago and everyone came home to take a shower. The girls and I are going out for a dress tonight and the guys are coming with us for their suits.

We're not going to any old place though.

Lexa has this stylist friend who can have 5 dresses done by tomorrow night.

The only reason why we're going to a stylist is because she's making us all stuff we can move in and we won't have to rip.

All us girls have picked out and drawn out the style and color we want but they all have the same idea.

Thin strapped form fitting dresses that stop just above our knees.

The colors are a theme or at least are within our mafia this time.

Black and white.

Lexa and Gia went with a black dress while Kally and Paige chose white.

Lexa and Paige's dresses are the same just different colors. They are silk with an open back and a baggier top.

Gia's black dress is simple matte black with two slits in the stomach.

And Kally's dress is still all one thing but looks like a two piece because the fabric on her stomach is a clear mesh connecting the basic white top and bottom.

Sadly the twins and Jared are staying behind because they're going to wipe out the Russians data base. So we're left with the rest.

Richard, Axel, Cornfed, Cowboy, And Oliver are all in White dress shirts like how the boys usually go and nice khakis.

Dumb combo but they can't wear black and it was better then basic blue jeans.

Hayden, Redial, Rick, Animal and Ethan are all in black. Their usual black slacks and their black dress shirts.

All the guys are obviously going to have their sleeves rolled up and their top two buttons undone because that's just them.

Since we're the bosses Ashers and I's are mixed.

He's wearing Black slacks and a white dress shirt.

Pretty simple.

However my dress is the same look as the girls just not the same style.

The top is of course lace and looking like our favorite corset tops the boob area is solid fabric with lace over it and at the top of my rib cage it changes into just see through lace then goes back into the solid under lace look at my hips.

The under fabric that keeps me from flashing everyone is black while the see through lace on top is white.

Remembering what I was even doing I pulled on my shoes and headed downstairs.

"You guys coming or what?" I yelled and the only people who showed up was Hayden and Gia.

"Alrighty then my besties." I smiled as we walked out of the house and too Hayden Car.

"You got the papers?" Gia asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said waving them at her.

"We're gonna look so hot." Hayden said 'slicking' his hair back.

"We sure are." I laughed.

The trip to the lady honestly wasn't as long as I thought it would be and the visit was even shorter.

She practically took our papers as references and told us to get the fuck out so she could work her magic.

Thankfully I measured everyone my damn self and put the measurements down on the papers because more than half the fucks didn't even show up.

I get it 15 people are going but I was at least expecting 11 to show up since those 11 live at the house.

Hayden figured I needed a slushee so before we even went home we stopped at the store for more Slushee flavoring then we went to the gas station so I could have one immediately.

When we got back to the house Ethan had ordered pizza and everyone went downstairs.

There was a pool game and a rummy game going on.

As always I was at the pool table.

Our game didn't last long and I wanted to bash my head against the wall. I was partnered with Rick and he sank the 8 ball within two minutes of his turn.

I'm honestly very pissed about that.

So now I'm being a tease.

Whoops.

"Are you sure that's what you wanna do?" I whispered seductively in Ashers ear as I leaned onto him so I could peek over his shoulder at his cards.

"Yeah." He whispered back turning his head to kiss my cheek and discarded a card.

That card happened to be the on Animal needed. He shouted 'fuck yeah.' then picked the card up and proceeded to lay down all his cards and still successfully have a discard that didn't work for anyone else's hand.

"God damn it." Oliver groaned.

"This is fucking rigged." Hayden yelled throwing his card.

"I warned you." I whispered in Ashers ear and giggled before walking over to the pool table to grab my drink.

In a matter of an instant I was whipped around and sat on the pool table. Asher stood between my legs with each arm on either side of me.

"What exactly did you warn me about beautiful?" He smirked and leaned in.

I smiled innocently.

"Nothing." I laughed as I kissed the tip of his nose.

He grabbed my jaw roughly and smashed his lips onto mine. When he pulled away he mumbled more to himself.

'God I love you.' And he went to turn.

I smacked his but before walking over to Hayden who was staring.

"Stop being weird." I laughed punching him in the gut.

He doubled over and gasped for air.

"I didn't realize you were back together." He managed to breath out.

"We aren't yet." I smiled and he looked shocked.

"Oh, gaslight gatekeep girlboss babe." He said snapping his fingers in a 'z' formation.

I laughed and pushed him away from me.

~~~~~~

"You think they all fit properly?" Lexa asked as she helped me put the last dress into the car.

"If they don't I need to go back into basic math." I laughed and she shrugged.

"Yeah I guess so." She finally added with a laugh.

Obviously it's the next day and Lexa and I are now on our way home from picking up the dresses.

I love my friends but if no food is made by the time we get there someone's getting stabbed it's eight o'clock at night and I'm starving.

When we pulled up in the drive way the living room light was on and you could hear a lot of noise coming from an open window.

Lexa and I exchanged looks and decided to go for it.

We quietly got out of the car and made our way to the door without being seen. I looked through the nearest window and seen everyone was in the kitchen.

With that I grabbed my knives and Lexa grabbed hers.

We slowly opened the door and made our way towards the kitchen.

Lexa was on one side of the entrance and I was on the other.

I mouthed the words.

"You hit the wall by Asher." and she nodded .

I held up my fingers.

One

Two

Three

And just like that her knife went flying and stuck into the wall inches away from where Asher was leaning and my knife perfectly hit Hayden in his forearm.

Before anyone even turned around Hayden yelled.

"God damn it Phoebe." He sighed while also ripping the knife out of his arm.

"I'm guessing you do this a lot?" Lexa asked and I smiled innocently while gracefully walking in the kitchen.

"Hey darling." I said pecking Asher on the lips and grabbing Lexa's knife from the wall the tossing it to her.

"Good one." He laughed walking behind me and holding onto my waist.

"I know." I cheered.

"What's for dinner losers?" Lexa asked and they all pointed to the table where there was a pile of fucking burgers and another pile of French fries.

"We wanted to try a burger bar." Hayden said holding a towel to his arm.

"Of course you did." I sighed grabbing a plate and some food.

~~~~~

"Are you ready for tomorrow Boo?" Hayden asked as I stitched up his arm in my bathroom.

"Not really but I know we can do it." I said honestly wrapping his newly sewn arm.

"That's the spirit." He cheered hoping off the counter and hugging me.

"Get your beauty sleep" he smiled walking out.

"Oh hello Asher." He said in a fancy tone before shutting my bedroom door.

I laughed and shook my head as I seen Asher laying on my bed looking through the movies.

"You got this, I believe in you." He smiled as he pulled me into him once I walked over.

"Thank you My love." I smiled giving him a quick kiss.

He put on 'That's My Boy.' Then once I was cuddled into him he began playing with my hair.

"I love you." He smiled down to me.

"I love you too loser." I said smiling back up to him.

We laid there for awhile and eventually I had a random thought I had to act on.

So I did.

Out of no where I bit Asher's chest and he just gave me a quick look and turned back to the movie completely unfazed.

Yeah I love him.

********************************************

Authors note:

I hope your ready for the next chapter losers. Oh my this is scary.

It's by FAR not the end though I promise.

Word count: 1796

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
2.5K 95 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...