Respiria

By iluvudoggy

Ciara has always been viewed as less than because of her skin color. King Nolan of Respiria has always been v... More

๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
Tแ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ŽK YOแ‘Œ แ–ดOแ–‡...
New story

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก

593 43 0
By iluvudoggy

She was pregnant. My mind races as I try and keep up with the last few weeks. "I'm really sorry, Ciara." That's all I can say. That's all I've been saying to her for weeks now.

"It's not your fault Nolan." She smiles sadly at me as she continues to lay in my embrace. I pull her closer to me, glad that she's seeking solace in my arms.

I hum softly, running my hands gently up and down her back and she relaxes further into me. We lay like that for awhile, until I hear her soft snores float around the room. I gently slide out of her embrace and move back over to my desk to finish up my paperwork.

"Ciara, I love you." I tell her unconscious form, knowing that this might be the only way I can tell her how I truly feel. "I love you with everything in me." I whisper, placing a soft kiss on her forehead and turning off the light as I climb into the bed beside her, the familiar ache coming back with a vengeance.

I trace over her features, using the dim moonlight for help. "You're so beautiful." I whisper, as I continue to admire her. When I was a kid, women like Ciara where things of dreams and fantasies and here she is, right in front of me, but she seems further away than ever.

A selfish and bitter part of me wishes I never met her. A selfish and bitter part of me is glad that Troy has died, but a deeper part of me is hurting, not because I care about Troy or anything like that, but because Ciara is hurting so deeply and there's nothing I can do to help her.

The cruel part of me is glad that she lost that baby. That if she gives me a chance, nothing will be holding her to Troy, but I know it's not right to think such things. I know that her losing her baby is probably worst than losing Troy and the thoughts that I'm having isn't right. I sigh, running a hand down my face in frustration as I finally tear my eyes away from her.

"How did you manage to make a monster fall in love, Ciara?" I whisper to myself, barely a whisper at that and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 158 50
She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart of gold. She is the pure soul no one coul...
25.6K 3.3K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
4.1K 143 3
โš ๏ธ Copyright ยฉ 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...