Marked By You

By yoitzher

NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so... More

✨Them✨
Socials🥸
TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Mr. Green
Chapter 2: No You Choked
Chapter 3: Obsessed
Chapter 4: Is That All?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: Find Her
Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet
Chapter 10: Baby Mama
Chapter 11: Anything For Her
Chapter 12: That Was His No
Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring
Chapter 14: Motor Boated
Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe
Chapter 16: Make me
Chapter 17: 2 hours and 89 stitches
Chapter 18: Simply Breath Taking
Chapter 19: Angel Of Death
Chapter 20: Mr. Orphan
Chapter 21: Yeah Totally
Chapter 22: About Fucking Time
Chapter 23: Im A Pretty Good Shot
Chapter 24: Cheating On Her
Chapter 25: You're Dismissed
Chapter 26: Bye Bye Buddy
Chapter 27: She Said You Were Dead
Chapter 28: Kick The Dust Up
Chapter 29: Dinner Time
Chapter 30: Thats A Promise
Chapter 31: Talk
Chapter 32: Lets Get This Over With
Chapter 33: Oh But We Are
Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged
Chapter 35: You Think What?
Chapter 36: Bingo
Chapter 37: Creep
Chapter 38: Medic Now Answers Later
Chapter 39: Oh Wow
Chapter 40: Fair Enough
Chapter 41: Size Small Right?
Chapter 42: That Was Rude
Chapter 43: Get Out Weirdo
Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.
Chapter 45: Thats The Spirit
Chapter 46: This Is It Guys
Chapter 47: Bite Me
Chapter 48: Holy Hell
Chapter 49: Just A Feeling
Chapter 50: This Is To Easy
Chapter 51: Adelaide Elizabeth Knight
Epilogue
Authors note:

Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?

10 0 0
By yoitzher

**PHOEBE'S POV**

I really want pizza

Actually scratch that I want French fries.

Maybe a slushee.

"What are you thinking about?" Asher asked as we loaded our stuff up.

Its Sunday night and our bender has sadly come to an end.

It should've ended Friday when Ryan and Jared got so drunk and flashed everybody in the process of hooking up.

Now we know Ryan's not so secret anymore.

I was right when we first met on how he doesn't get any girls.

Hehe

But before that it should've ended the day after Asher and I won the chicken fight because Cowboy broke his wrist thinking he could successfully jump off the truck while drunk into a perfect hand stand.

Hell even stopping yesterday after Ethan threw up on me would've been perfect.

"French fries and slushees." I sighed deciding to answer.

"Want to get some on the way home?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I gave him a 'duh' look.

He laughed as he added the last few things into the trunk.

I said my goodbyes to Gia and Lexa promising they'll see more of me while saying a quick goodbye to the other too. Their not bad but I didn't click with them like I did Lexa and Gia.

After the girls drove off with Jared and a Richard I said goodbye to the Outlaws. Thanking them for this awesome week and how I'm glad I now have them in my life.

Finally once they were done I said goodbye to the rest of the guys before very slowly making my way to the Jeep. I didn't even nothing jumping up from I climbed in the back and soon did the guys.

Hayden sat up front, of course Ethan drove and Asher sat in the back.

I smiled at him tiredly as I laid down on his lap.

"If y'all don't have a slushee and French fries for me when I wake up someone's getting stabbed." I deadpanned and soon fell asleep while Asher played with my hair.

~~~~

"Pheebs, wake up." Asher whispered shaking me gently.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Phoebe get your ass up right now." Hayden demanded.

I shot up and punch him in the face.

"What the fuck." He groaned rubbing his nose with his forearm. After a minute my eyes adjusted and he held out a large slushee and fry.

"Here you psycho bitch." He added with a laugh and I immediately smiled.

"Thanks bean." I smiled standing up and kissing his cheek.

Asher laughed as Ethan walked in the room.

"Wait when did I get inside?" I questioned noticing I just got off the couch.

"About an hour ago, Asher had to carry you in here because you were sleeping like a rock." Ethan said walking past us and to the kitchen.

"Oh." I mumbled chewing on a French fry.

After that we all kind of parted our own ways. Hayden and Asher had to go deal with some stuff in the office, I haven't seen Ethan since he went to the kitchen so now I'm up in my room.

While we were gone I paid the security guards to feed Bella.

Sadly she's shedding so I can't hold her or anything.

So the next best option would be target practice.

A few weeks ago I had Hayden install padded targets around my room. All different heights and sizes.

I got my knifes from my tables and began tossing and catching them to get use to them again. That's the longest I've gone without my babies.

Once I knew I had it I close my eyes and whipped the knife behind me. When I turned to look I smiled at the perfect bullseye.

I repeated this multiple times and multiple different ways. The only time I didn't hit the bullseyes was when I launched the knife successfully stabbing the worlds largest moth and pinning it to my wall.

I can rip peoples throats out with my teeth but moths terrify me.

There so fucking weird and ugly like what's their purpose?

Poser fucking wannabe butterfly.

"Nobody likes fakes!" I yelled at the moth as I pulled my knife out of the wall.

As I was wiping off the moth residue my door slammed open.

"What's wrong!?" Hayden yelled.

"Nothing?" I questioned.

"We heard your knife go in the wall then you yell." He said looking to the new hole in the wall.

"This is a pretty damn late reaction I could've been gutted by now." I dramatically said.

"Oh whatever." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hayden!" We heard from down the hall.

"Sorry boss needs me." Hayden sighed faking a gag then leaving. I laughed and once again I was left alone.

Boring

Oh my god hey! Your back.

I can leave again.

Don't you dare.

What are you gonna do?? Stab your subconscious?

Maybe

You fucking psycho you'd be stabbing yourself.

And?

You need help.

No we need help. Bye now.

"Are you okay?" I heard from behind me.

"Hm?" I hummed turning around to see Rick.

"We're you just fighting with yourself in your head?" He asked again.

"Yes, yes I was. This conversation is exactly why your an Orphan." I hummed walking past him.

"Yeah this conversation is why I'm okay with that pipsqueak." He said following me.

"Why are you here Rick?" I asked glaring at him.

"Boss needs help with something." He shrugged his shoulders and I raised an eyebrow.

"Something happened because he never works like this. What are you not telling me?" I questioned and he hummed.

"Not my place to tell you." He said quickly walking the opposite direction.

I sighed and turned on my heel.

As I walked to Ashers office I hummed some music to myself.

"Hey Loser, What the fuck is going-" I stopped myself once I slammed the door open and a room full of men looked at me. "On?" I questioned innocently.

"Heyyy Beautiful!" Lexa and Gia both said in sync standing on their toes waving at me.

I smiled and waved back walking over towards the desk Asher was seated at.

I bent down so my lips were at his ear and I quietly whispered. "What the fuck is going on?"

He looked at me then back at the men. He cleared his throat and stood up.

"If you'll excuse me guys." He said and pulled me out to the hallway.

Once the door was closed I gave him a 'fucking talk now' look and he did.

According to Asher while we were gone on our week bender Viktor had blown up 3 of our bases in California. 7 bases in Texas along with one of the Outlaws club houses in Tennessee.

I was baffled to say the least.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We do what you do best." he smiled

"Drink slushees and stab people who annoy me?" I questioned clearly confused.

He laughed and shook his head at me.

"No Phoebe, We piss them off, tease them, scare them, then kill them."

"Did you just call me a fucking tease?" I deadpanned with a straight face.

"God what no, not like that!" He recovered quickly with wide eyes and he slowly backed away.

"Okay cool, I'm in." I smiled.

"Phoebe your not just in, your leading this mission." He added

"Oh fuck." I said shocked.

After our silly little conversation we walked back into the office and Asher explained to everyone what was happening and what to expect.

Gia and Lexa were beyond thrilled that they get to work with me. Some of the men were too.

Others I haven't met before wanted to act like badasses and say they weren't going to listen to no girl but once the first guy dropped with a knife in his eye the others soon became over joyed by the idea.

Hayden and Ethan were left with grouping people so I could train them each days so until they were done with that or at least had my list I went to my room and fell asleep.

Better to be well rested when killing a whole mafia off.

Learned that the hard way but hey man, at least I'm alive.

********************************************

Authors note:
You guys really shouldn't be surprised. We're in it for a long journey. However I'm still deciding on happy ending or a sad one.

Word count: 1411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
224 19 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...