𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA

1.7K 67 8
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Nine
🌒 The Last Chimera 🌘

Aurora stood around the lobby of the hospital, on the phone with Leah while Stiles was talking to a nurse. All of the sudden Aurora's necklace started glowing making her quickly grab it. She saw flashed of Lydia laying on the ground in the woods, eyes wide but blank and Aurora could see the Nemeton in the background.

"Aurora?" Leah asked when Aurora didn't say anything for a moment, "I gotta go, I just had a vision. I'll try to get home as soon as possible." Aurora said before hanging up.

🌘

Jordan laid in bed, awake but in a slight trance when all of the sudden his bedroom door opened quickly making him sit up to see Aurora walk in. "Get up." She said making him furrow his brows, "What happened?" Jordan asked as Aurora walked over to his closest.

"Somethings wrong with Lydia, all I know is that she's in the woods and it's freezing out." She said before tossing him some clothes before looking at him, "We need to find her." 

Minutes later Aurora sat in the passenger seat of Jordan's car as he calls Deputy Clark. "What are you talking about?" Clark asked and Jordan glanced at Aurora who looked at him, "I can't say how I know, but Lydia Martin is missing." He said.

"Parrish, you're missing. And some people here are really confused by your behavior, me included..." Clark said and Jordan sighed, "I know, and I'm going to try to explain it... But I need you to find whoever's available-" Jordan said but Clark cuts him off.

"Parrish, no one's available! Do you have any idea what's going on? The high school sign somehow ended up in one of the hallways; the library is completely wrecked; there might be a prehistoric animal running around the streets, and I am starting to seriously consider a transfer." Clark stressed and Jordan sighed, momentarily glancing at Aurora again.

"Okay, listen- I promise, I'm gonna explain what I can later. But right now, I've got to find Lydia." Jordan said as he pulled into the woods, "Parrish-" Clark went to say but Jordan cut her off this time, "I have to find her." He said and hung up.

"We dont need anyone's help." Aurora said making Jordan glance at her confused, "What do you mean?" He asked and she looked at him. "You're a harbinger of death, and so is Lydia. You guys are supernaturally connected. That's all we need." She said as he stopped the car.

They looked at each other for a moment before nodding. Jordan reached back to grabbed a duffel bag from the backseat before they both climbed out the car. After a while of searching they stopped for a moment when Jordan's flashlight goes out making Aurora sighed.

"I have an idea." She said as she turned to him making him look at her, "I know a spell that can make supernatural creatures shift. I can try it on you and hope that part of you is, doesn't completely take over." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "And if it does take over?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "Then I can either do the same spell again or knock you out." She said.

Jordan sighed softly before nodding making Aurora grab his hand. They stared at each other for a moment before her necklace started glowing. "Muto." Aurora mumbled and a second later, Jordan's eyes started glowing a fiery-orange before he started walking in some direction, still holding Aurora's hand.

When they finally finds her in the clearing near the Nemeton, Jordan's trance broke as Aurora pulled her hand away. She instantly noticed Lydia's laying motionless on the ground making her quickly run over to her.

"Lydia?" Aurora asked as she gently grabbed Lydia's face, trying to wake her up. "Aurora..." Parrish said making Aurora look yo as he held up Lydia's hand where her index and middle fingernails have been broken off.

🌒

"Scott, wake up. Scott-" Aurora said as she lightly shook Scott who was laying on the floor in the hallway. He wakes up and Blake helps him onto his hands and knees so he can sit up. His chest wound has already bled through the new bandage Scott put on it, causing a red stain to bloom on his white shirt making her furrow her brows.

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked and he nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Scott and she just raised her eyebrows, looking at the growing stain on Scott's shirt. "You're bleeding, you should be healed." She said making him look down before covering the spot with his jacket, "It's not that bad." He said and that's when he notices Jordan crouched down next to her.

"Why are you here? What's wrong?" Scott asks and Jordan and Aurora both sighed, glancing at each other, "We need your help." Jordan said making Scott look at them confused. "With what?"

"With her." Aurora says and stands up and steps aside to reveal the catatonic Lydia, who is standing at the top of the staircase. Her head is lolling on her shoulder as she stares blankly ahead, and its obvious by the sight of her that her body is only working on "autopilot" at this point. Scott, horrified by her condition, begins to worry about Lydia's well-being as he turns back to the grim-looking Jordan and Aurora.

"We found her out in the woods. She was practically hypothermic." Aurora said and Jordan nodded, "That wasn't even the worse part." Jordan said and Aurora held up Lydia's hand to show he finger nails were all bloody. "She had carved something with her fingers into a rock." Aurora said, "It's a badge. It's a Sheriff's badge, one that belongs to the Sheriff whose in the hospital."

"...It's a warning."

🌒

Scott and Aurora push open the double doors at the entrance to the hospital's emergency room, holding them open for Jordan, who is holding Lydia's now-unconscious body in his arms and is clearly desperate to get her medical attention as soon as possible. "Help! Get someone to help me! Quick! I need help. I've got an eighteen-year-old female, potentially hypothermic."

Some nurses rush over with a gurney and Jordan sets Lydia down on it. Scott runs over to the elevator while Aurora stays by Jordan and Lydia.

🌘

Scott walked into a hall and see Stiles talking to Melissa and Dr. Geyer through a door, "What do you mean, "You don't know?" Two hours ago, he was fine! Now it looks like somebody took a baseball bat to his neck." Stiles stressed. "There could've been some minor internal-" Dr. Geyer tried to explain but Stiles cut him off.

"Did you say "minor internal?" Since when is anything internal minor?"

"Stiles-"

"I need to know what's going on with him, okay? Dr. Geyer, somebody needs to tell me what's happening. Somebody needs to tell me what's happening to him!"

"We don't know..."

Just as Stiles is prepared to argue with the doctor further, the elevator at the end of the hall dings, and he looks up to see that Scott has just stepped out and was looking through the window of Stilinski's door. Stiles immediately forgets all about his argument with Dr. Geyer in favor of lunging toward Scott and yelling at him as he grabs him by the front of the shirt and slams him against the wall.

Scott does nothing to defend himself and allows Stiles to tackle him onto the ground without interference. Stiles slams Scott's back against the linoleum floor and pins him down, "Where were you!? You trusted him? You believed him? Right? Huh? So, WHERE WERE YOU?"

Melissa and Dr. Geyer waste no time rushing over to the two, with Dr. Geyer yanking Stiles off of Scott while Melissa helps her son to his feet.

Stiles struggles against Dr. Geyer's hold and attempts to lunge for Scott again, still yelling, "Where the hell were you???"

"Stop it!"

The second Stiles, realizing he's making a scene, stops attempting to break free from Dr. Geyer's grip, though he's still furious. Scott looks at Stiles with an apologetic expression, visibly hurt by Stiles' anger as well as feeling guilty for what happened to Sheriff Stilinski. "Your dad's not the only one who got hurt-" Scott said and Stiles scoff, "Oh, you'll heal!"

"I'm not talking about me." Scott said making Stiles look at him for a moment.

🌘

"It could be a side effect of shock." Jordan said as him, Aurora, Stiles, Scott and Melissa stood around in the morgue. "No, she's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind." Aurora said, "Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asked.

"The same thing he's always looking for- an advantage." Scott said, "So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Jordan asked and Scott sighed. "It left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from... killing me." He said and Stiles scoffed, "Okay, so what? He gutted my dad as a distraction?" She asked.

"We need to find this kid." Jordan said and Melissa raised her eyebrows slightly, "Isn't that a little dangerous? Especially since he almost killed my kid?" Melissa asked and Stiles sighed slightly. "Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die." Stiles said and Aurora looked at him crazy, "And you believe him?"

"He told us where to find him... So, maybe he also knows how to save him." Stiles said shrugging, "What do you want to do? Talk to him?" Melissa asked. "If it saves our dad, then yeah." Stiles said and Scott nodded slightly, "I'll come with you. He doesn't know that I'm alive- maybe that gives us an advantage."

"He'll know you're there. I just need to talk to him, not fight him." Stiles said and went to walk away but Aurora stopped him. "Stiles, you can't go alone." Aurora said shaking her head, "Does anyone even know how to find him?" Jordan asked.

"We don't have to find him- he'll come to me."

🌒

"Aurora!" Jordan called out as Aurora walked down the hall making her glance back and stop until he caught up to her. "Hey, I'm going to go check on Lydia." Aurora said and Jordan nodded slightly, "I'll come with you." He said and she nodded.

When they got to the elevator, Aurora's phone went off making her pull it out to see a text from Leah before rolling her eyes. "What is it?" Jordan asked and Aurora glanced at him, "I asked Leah to her out all my spell books and she's complaining before I put them on the top shelf of my bookcase." She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why do you need those?" He asked and she signed softly, "I was hoping to go home after checking on Lydia and see if I can find a spell to help her and Stilinski." She said and he nodded slightly as she texted Leah back. She smiled slightly and raised her eyebrows as she looked at Jordan.

"What are you staring at?" She asked making him chuckle slightly and glance away, "I'm just wondering." He said. "About...?" She asked, "Are we something now or...?" Jordan trailed off slightly making her furrow her brows for a moment. "Yeah..." She said after a moment and he raised his eyebrows, "We are?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's about time we stop the awkward flirting and just make it official." She said making him smile softly at her, "Your kids are gonna lose that bet." He said making her laugh as the elevator doors opened.

"Just two signatures, Ms. Martin." Dr. Fenris says quickly when he heard the elevator ding and Aurora call out to Natalie. "I promise I'll look after her personally." He said and Natalie nodded as she sighed the papers. "She'll be safe there." He said and the second she sighed the last thing he walked off. Aurora watched as Dr. Fenris walked away, instantly recognizing him from Eichen.

"What did you sign?" Aurora asked as she and Jordan walked up to Natalie, "She'll be safe there." Natalie said slightly dazed making Aurora look at Jordan alarmed. "Natalie, what the hell did you just sign?" Aurora asked and Natalie gives Aurora and Jordan a hard look. "I did what I had to do." She said making Aurora squint at her.

"You signed Lydia into Eichen House?" Aurora asked slowly and all Natalie did was suck in a deep breath.

"Aurora-" Jordan said as Aurora took a step forward, "Mother to Mother. Do you really want to put your daughter in that god damn place? Not your daughter, but your only child." Aurora said making Natalie look at her. "This was the best option for her, Aurora." She said and Aurora shook her head, "You're an idiot if you believe that." Aurora said and Natalie just stared at her for a moment before walked into Lydia's room.

Aurora closed her eyes and sighed as Jordan wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into him.

🌘

Dr. Fenris, Schrader and Natalie are in the middle of loading the still-catatonic Lydia into the back of an ambulance to be transferred to Eichen House. Jordan stands behind the ambulance next to Aurora, both having an angry look as Natalie climbs into the back with her daughter.

"We're going to find a way to get her out of there." Jordan said and Aurora nodded, "Even if we have to break through the walls." Aurora says and Dr. Fenris, who is preparing to go around the vehicle to get into the passenger seat, just gives Jordan and Aurora a patronizing look. "Good luck with that." He said and Aurora squinted slightly at him.

"Take off that face you're using and let me see who I'm talking to before you try patronize me." Aurora said in a low tone making Dr. Fenris look at her shocked for a moment. He glanced at Jordan before clearing his throat and nodding at the two then walked over to the front of the ambulance.

"She's gonna die in that place." Aurora mumbled slightly as they watched the ambulance drive off. "We'll get her out before that happens." Jordan said and Aurora was about to say something when her phone went off making her pull it out to see Stiles calling.

She instantly answered and before she could even say anything Stiles started talking fast. Jordan watched her as her eyes widened as she glanced at him before running inside. "Melissa!" Aurora called out, running over to Melissa, "It's bone marrow poisoning." She said quickly making Melissa look at her confused.

"What?" She asked and Harlow took a deep breath, "Stiles just called. They found the kid that attacked Stilinski. He's a chimera that's part berserker. He has bones that come out of his knuckles and one of them is chipped." She said and realization crossed over Melissa face.

"And the chipped piece is inside the Sheriff." She said and Aurora nodded, "I'm going to tell Dr. Geyer." Melissa said before running off. Aurora sighed in relief as she glanced at Jordan, who Jordan wrapped his arms around her making her lean her head back on his shoulder.

Moments later, Scott, Malia and Argent run into the hospital making Melissa and Aurora look over at them. Aurora smiled at them while Melissa give them a nod making them all sigh in relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 872 6
(REWRITTEN) 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 | ❝𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅❞ Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
766K 21.5K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...