𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

1.7K 75 5
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Eight
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

"Go home, Aurora. Stilinski isn't telling anyone where he put the bodies, and I'm pretty sure I'm not psychic." Jordan said as they both sat on the ground, leaning against the bars next to each other. "But you're drawn to death, just like Lydia." She said and he nodded slowly and looked at her.

"Does that make me a kind of Banshee? Lydia finds bodies, I find Chimeras..." He said and she nodded, "Dead Chimeras." She said and he leaned his head against the bars again. "So, I'm a harbinger of death. I should probably add that to my resume." He said making her chuckle and squint slightly.

"I wonder what kind of jobs I would get if I put that I have a magical necklace." She said and he chuckled, "Probably something at Eichen House." He said making her laugh before looking at him for a moment.

"You know you're not dangerous, right?" Aurora asked and Jordan shook his head, "Were you ever scared when you figured out about that necklace?" He asked and she shook her head slightly. "Before I got it, it was my mom's and I had no idea that it had magic. But then the night I put it on, I saw her..." Aurora said making him look at her.

"She told me what it does and told me who to go to so I learn how to control it. I won't lie and say I wasn't a little bit scared that I would accidentally curse someone without trying." She said before raising her eyebrows, "Do I ever scare you?" She asked and he nodded slightly.

"Once." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "Really?" She asked and he nodded. "It was the night I found that Werewolf, the one with the talons. I thought I was going to die that night." He said and she furrowed her brows, "Why?" She asked. "I saw you, you were telling me to stay awake. For a second I thought you were there but I then I thought I was hallucinating because you came running down seconds later." He said and she hummed slightly before grabbing his hand through the bars, him instantly intertwining their fingers

"Maybe it's cause you like me so much." She said making him chuckle softly and look at her as she gave him a small smile. She stared at him for a moment before ber smile softly faded as she thought of something.

"What is it?" He asked and she looked at him, "That night with the talon guy. That was the night of the storm... The Wild Hunt..." She said in a slight whisper, deep in thought as he furrowed his brows. "The what?" He asked and she shook her head slightly, "It's something Deaton told me about once. It's a myth about thunderstorms, Ghost Riders in the sky, and black dogs... Except it's not a myth because I've seen it in the bestiary..." She trailed off before realization crossed over her features.

"What?"

"I have to call Lydia. Don't go anywhere." She said and he gave her a look making her smile at him, "You know what I mean." She said before kissing his cheek through the bars then getting up.

"Yeah?" Lydia asked when she answered the phone, "Hey, i need you to go look at something in the Bestiary. Find the Wild Hunt, I think theres something there that's about what Jordan is. You'll know when you see it." Aurora said. "Okay, I'll call you when I find it." Aurora said before hanging up.

Aurora was about to walk back to the cell area when she caught glance of Stiles sitting in his dad's office making her furrow her brows before walking in. "Hey." Aurora said making him look up, "What are you doing here and not with everyone else?" She asked and he sighed softly.

"Waiting for my dad. I need to talk to him." He asked and she squinted slightly before walking over to him and gently pushing his head back to make him look up. "What's wrong? Something happened, didn't it?" She asked making him sigh and shake his head. "Nothing's wrong, nothing happened." He said and she raised her eyebrows while crossing her arms over her chest, "Stiles..." She said slowly making him sigh and glanced down.

"Donovan's dead... and it wasnt the Dread Doctors who killed him." He said and she nodded slightly before crouching down in front of him, "Talk to me." She said. 

"I fell asleep in the library and when I went to leave, the jeep wouldn't start. I was working on it when he came up behind me and bit my shoulder with this mouth he had on his hand." Stiles explained while looking down at his hand as she nodded slightly.

"I hit him with my wrench and ran to the library. He followed me and kept talking about how he was going to go after my dad. I- He found me and I tried to climb the scaffolding to get away but he went after me and grabbed my leg. I panicked and pulled a pin and a bunch of medal rods fell down. One ended up going right though him." He explained making her sigh softly and raise her eyebrows.

"As a lawyer, that sounds to me like it was self-defense. You did nothing wrong." She said and he shook his head, "Scott doesn't think that." He said his voice cracking slightly as she raised her eyebrows. "Scott didn't believe you?" She asked and he sighed, "I couldn't really explain what happened because he was looking at me like I was gonna kill him." He said.

She closed her eyes for a moment before sighing softly and moving to sit next to him and grabbing his shoulder. "Stiles, listen to me. What happened with Donovan was 100% self-defense. Don't let Scott dictate if was or not, because frankly he's an giant idiot when it comes to that kind of stuff." Aurora said making him look at her.

"You're just human. You did what you had to, to survive and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't ever doubt that." She said and he smiled weakly at her, "Thanks, Aurora." He said and she smiled at him while squeezing his shoulder slightly.

All of the sudden the fire alarm started going off making them look at each other confused before running out the office. Instantly they noticed Jordan walking through the station smoking slightly.

"Wait!" Aurora yelled when she saw the other deputies point their guns at Jordan, "Don't shoot! Stay back! Stay out of his way." Stiles yelled. Jordan just walked past everyone and out the door. Stiles and Aurora glanced at each other before instantly following Jordan.

🎭

Jordan, whose clothes have been burned away, except his pants, which have been burned into shorts, broke open a locked chain-link gate and walks toward a nearby van. Apparently unaware that Stiles and Aurora has been following him ever since they left the Sheriff's station and has ducked behind a row of cars to watch what he does next.

Jordan, in a trance, opens the back of the van to find a large plastic container that holds the dead body of Corey. Satisfied, he closed the doors before getting into the driver's seat of the van and starts to drive away.

A little while later, Theo's truck pulled up after Stiles had called him. "Sorry, I got here as fast as I could." Theo said as he got out of his truck, "We gotta go. Now. Parrish has the bodies-" Stiles said as he walked over to the truck with Aurora following. "Okay, wait up. Stiles, wait-"

"Parrish is out, and he's got the bodies. We've got to find Scott, and we've got to tell him-" Stiles said as he opened the door, "Stiles!" Theo yelled making him stop and shut the door. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now." Theo said making Stiles sigh, "Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of that. It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles... Scott doesn't want to talk to you." He said making Aurora squint her eyes at him. "But I think your dad does." He said, holding up Stiles' school ID card making Stiles' eyes widen, "Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead." Theo said.

"Where is he?" Stiles asked and Theo ignored him, "I covered for you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital. I guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes." He said. "Did you hurt him?" Stiles asked but Theo ignored him again.

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills- I'm here for a pack. I came for the Werecoyote, the one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the Totem Witch, the woman with so much power hanging from her neck." Theo said, glancing over at Aurora who looked a second away from hexing him.

"I came for the dark Kitsune... The Beta with anger issues... I came for Void Stiles! That's the pack I want. Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott." He said and Aurora leaned against the truck with her arms crossed. "Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afraid. The Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us." Theo said and Stiles nodded slightly, "And I'm about to get more."

"I'll tell you where your dad is... if you promise not to help Scott." Theo said and Stiles just squinted at him for a moment before punching him in the face. Theo started laughing before turning back to Stiles, "There he is! That's Void Stiles! It felt good, didn't it?" Theo asked and Stiles punched him again. "We won't tell Scott... 'Cause you can't lose your best friend, right? Even though we both know you never needed him." Theo said and Stiles suddenly shot forward, grabbing Theo's shirt.

"You hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. This is the hard part... 'Cause you can't help Scott and save your dad's life. You've still got time, Stiles. You've still got time." Theo said and Stiles stood up while Aurora walked over, grabbing Stiles shoulder and pulling him behind her as Theo stood up.

"Where is Stilinski before I rearrange your organs?" Aurora asked and Theo chuckled slightly, "He's in the same house that Parrish found Belasko." Theo said and Aurora nodded slightly before her necklace glowed. "Dolorem Inferens Somno." Aurora said making Theo yell out in pain as he fell to his knees before passing out.

"Let's go." Aurora said, grabbing Stiles' arm before walking over to her car

Minutes later they ran into the basement of the house to see Stilinski on the ground all bloody. "Dad!" Stiles yelled as they ran over to him, they instantly dropped down next to him. Stiles shakily grabbed his father's hand while Aurora pulled her phone out to call 911.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 872 6
(REWRITTEN) 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 | ❝𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅❞ Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...
67.9K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
4K 141 11
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 ] "If someone helps her kill them no matter who they are, kill them. We need her, she is an argent and she is the last one of them, exc...