𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION

1.4K 73 4
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Seven
🎭 Lies Of Omission 🎭

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles said as he, Aurora and Lydia walked around the preserve looking for the Nemeton. "Maybe it knows we're late for class... Because we've been here twice." Lydia said pointing at the mark she put on a tree to mark where they've been. "Crap."

"Can I talk to Jordan now?" Aurora asked making Stiles turn to them, "Hang on- if the Nemeton's covered in bodies, shouldn't you be able to find them?" Stiles asked, looking at Lydia making her raise her eyebrows at him, "Me?" Lydia asked making him nod. "Yes, you. That's what you do! You're the Banshee. You find the bodies." He said making Lydia roll her eyes and glance at Aurora who shrugged slightly.

"Well, the Banshee's having an off-day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia asked making him sigh, "We can't." He said. "Why not?" Aurora asked and he hesitated for a moment, "Because one of the bodies... One of them could be..." He trailed off making her raise her eyebrow.

"Could be what?"

"One of them could be a clue..." He said and Aurora sighed softly. "Well, I'm leaving now, Stiles. I have to talk to Jordan and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. It's always better when they know." She said as she walked off making him sigh.

"Well, then, he should know... he owes me a Jeep!"

🎭

"So, if this place is so important, how come you didn't want to show it to me before?" Jordan asked glancing over at Aurora as he drove near the woods, "Well, the issue is that it's not easy to find..." She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Should we put it in the GPS?" He asked making her chuckle and shake her head, "If you have a supernatural GPS." She said and he glanced at her. "So, how are we going to find it? Because I don't remember ever being anywhere near a giant tree stump." He asked as he made a turn making her smile softly, "Something tells me that you're already starting to remember." She said making him look at her confused.

"How do you know that?" He asked and she looked at him with raised eyebrows, "Because you just took a right turn." She said making him furrow his brows and look through the rearview mirror, slightly alarmed.

Not long later, Jordan and Aurora walked around the preserve glancing around, Aurora not realizing her phone was going off back in the car.

"Anything look familiar?" Aurora asked and he sighed and shook his head, "Nothing. I'm trying, but it all looks like woods to me." He said and she glanced around slightly. "You're thinking about it too much. It's something you need to feel." She said and he raised his eyebrows, "How do I do that?" He asked, glancing around again.

Suddenly an idea popped into Aurora's head making her smirk before suddenly throwing a punch towards Jordan which he instantly dodged it and looked at her shocked. "What was that for?" He asked and she smiled, "To get you to stop thinking." She said as she pulled her arm back before going trying to punch him a couple more times which he blocked.

"Is this supposed to motivate me?" He asked and she chuckled and shook her head, "It's supposed to get you to stop thinking." She said as she kicked his side. He groaned but also chuckled as he shook his head slightly before smirking at her while raising his arms up. She smiled before trying to kick him again but he ducked making her leg go over his head.

She threw a punch but he stepped back and chuckled, noticing that she was having fun. She threw some more punches and kicks which he either dodged or blocked until she threw another punch but he caught her wrist. She smiled before throwing her other arm out but he caught that one too before pulling her closer to him.

They stared at each other, breathlessly and chest to chest. Aurora glanced down at Jordan lips and back to his eyes. Jordan ducked down, pressing his lips to her making her instantly kiss back as he let her arms go to grab her hips, pulling her as close as he could. She gently cup his face as their lips moved in sync until they both needed air.

When they pulled away Aurora open her eyes to see Jordan slowly opening his eyes. But instead of his normal green they where a fiery orange. Slowly, he turned his head to look off in a direction making her follow his line of sight to see past a few trees was the Nemeton. Lined with bodies of past chimeras.

🎭

"I need to call it in. No, I need to turn myself in." Jordan said as they were walking back to the car and Aurora shook her head, grabbing his arm, "That's a good idea, Jordan. You know that." Aurora said making him sigh.

"You just told me I'm the one taking the bodies! I've attacked other law enforcement officers- that's a criminal offense. I shouldn't even be near you and you definitely shouldn't let me near your kids." He said and she scoffed lightly while making him stop, "I'm not afraid of you." She said and he shook his head.

"I'm afraid of me." He said and she sighed slightly while grabbing his hands, "Whatever's happening seems to only happen when there's a body. Other than that, you're still a great guy, and you're a damn good deputy." She said.

"I'm a very good deputy, and I'd like to stay that way. Flipping over Jeeps and attacking colleagues doesn't exactly fit with 'protect and serve'. I'm covering up the bodies of murdered teenagers." He said and she sighed, "You're not covering them up-" She said before realization crossed over her features.

"Or maybe you are..." She said in a slight whisper making him raise his eyebrows, "What?" He asked. "It's the same thing we asked Stilinski to do with Tracy. You're not covering up bodies- you're covering up the supernatural." She said and he shrugged slightly, "What's the difference?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"You're keeping the secret safe. Maybe that's part of what you do." She suggested and he raised his eyebrows, "I'm a deputy!" He said and she shrugged slightly. "Then you're not just a deputy for humans but also a deputy for supernatural. You're not one of the bad guys." She said while gently grabbing his face making him sigh.

"Aurora, you just showed me that my dream was real, but you haven't heard the rest of it... Every time I carry a body to the Nemeton, I put it down and... add to the ones that are already there." He said and she nodded slightly, "How many?" She asked and he sighed.

'Hundreds, Aurora. Hundreds."

🎭

"Hey... What the hell does he think he's doing?" Stilinski asked, walking up to Aurora who was walking back and forth in the station with her arms crossed, "Protecting us." She sighed making him furrow his brows. "From who?" He asked and she shook her head slightly, "Himself."

Stilinski sighed before walking to the holding cell room with Aurora following. They walked in to see Jordan sitting on the seat inside the cell and Stilinski walked over and was about to swipe his car but Jordan shot up. "No!" He said making them look at him, "I get why you sat me at a desk for six months, now..." He said and Stilinski glanced at Aurora who was just staring at Jordan as he walked up to the bars where she stood, placing his hand on top of hers.

"Jordan, we can't keep you in here." Aurora said but Jordan sighed and looked at Stilinski, "There's another body, right?" He asked. "Two, actually." Stilinski said making Aurora sigh, glancing down at the ground before looking back at Jordan who was already looking at her for a moment before looking at Stilinski.

"I'm the one taking them." He said making Stilinski's eyes widen as he looked at Aurora who nodded slightly. "I-I don't know why, and I definitely don't remember doing it... But if it really was me at the morgue, then I'm dangerous, okay? You can't let me out, Sheriff." Jordan said before pulling his hand away from Aurora's and turning around.

"You can't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 21.5K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
27.1K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...
460K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...