Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...
⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time

12.7K 646 64
By Eeveelover_love

"Huh..."

"What in the world...?"

"Okay could you please stop, this crying business is ridiculous," Irina stated as she and the rest of the class were having lunch at the moment.

However, everyone was slowly losing their appetite as Koro-sensei was 'sobbing' his eyes out as yellow 'tears' were running down his face. It was very odd, especially since this was supposed to be from a grown adult.

"Excuse me, but for your information these are my nostrils," Koro-sensei stated, "I'm not crying my nose is running!"

Irina irked, "How am I supposed to know that?!"

Y/n deadpanned as he had finished eating already, "I don't think a runny nose is better than you crying..." He said.

Koro-sensei's mucus continued to run down his face and onto the classroom floor, "For some reason, my sinuses have been running a buck since yesterday!"

The door to the classroom suddenly slid opened, catching Koro-sensei's attention. Y/n was slightly surprised to see Terakasa enter the room, however, he didn't greet him like he usually does. He didn't really want to talk to Terakasa at the moment.

"Terakasa, thank heaven!!" Koro-sensei shouted as he was in front of his student in a flash making Y/n and Terakasa flinched at the sudden attention, "I had this awful feeling you abandoned our class for good!!"

Terakasa grumbled at Koro-sensei and pushed him away as he wiped his face clean from Koro-sensei's mucus, "So, octopus, I think it's time we stopped messing around and killed you for real!" He stated as he pointed up at his snot face teacher, "Come by the pool after class. We all know your big weakness is water, don't we now?"

Y/n narrowed his eyes at Terakasa. He then glanced behind him where Karma was. Karma noticed the certain glint in Y/n's eyes and nodded towards him. The duo said nothing as they let Terakasa say what he pleases.

Terakasa turned to the rest of the class, "Hey, it's all right, you guys can come too! You can watch while I shove him in. You can even help me out!"

Y/n slightly perked up, 'How unusual...'

"Where's this coming from?" Meahara questioned as he stood up, "You make fun of our attempts and now you expect us to be on board with yours? Dude, you pride yourself on having the worst attitude in this class. Give me one good reason why any of us should help you?"

"Whatever," Terakasa scoffed with a smirk as he turned to walk out of the class, "Suit yourself man. I didn't want to share the prize money with you deadasses anyway."

"The hell is his deal all of a sudden?"

"Guy's mood swings are too much for me."

"Exactly, count me out."

"Yeah, me too."

"Let's all go!!" Koro-sensei said with a stuffy voice, "It'll be fun!"

Mucus suddenly covered the whole classroom floor, locking almost everyone's feet in place. Everyone screamed in shock and horror that they couldn't move and that it was Koro-sensei's mucus holding them in place.

"It's not disheartening as locking us to the floor!!"

However, Koro-sensei continued, "That' because finally showing some initiative have to be supported! I have been realizing you've been rather difficult in the past, but this is everyone's chance to kill and make up!!"

"Dear lord..." Y/n muttered as he was sitting on his desk in order to get away from Koro-sensei's mucus while holding his teddy close to him.

"So, what do you think about this whole... Terakasa... plan..." Karama asked as he had an awkward smile and sweatdrop as he was trying his best to get away from Koro-sensei's mucus.

Y/n sighed as he kicked a desk towards Karma so that he could sit on it, "Terakasa is definitively up to something, and it's going to be something that I'm really going to hate."

Karma sighed in relief as he climbed on the desk, saving himself and his food, "You can say that again. Sit back and watch?"

"What else is there to do?"

Karma smirked, "Gottcha~"

"His plan is complete bullshit!" Karma laughed out loud as he clutched his stomach in pain, "Holy shit, I've never seen a plan this terrible before."

"You can say that again..." Y/n said with a sweatdrop.

Terakasa had everyone spaced out on the pool as he had a gun in hand. He kept ordering people around, not that Karma and Y/n could hear since they weren't even near the area anyways.

Y/n and Karma decided to ditch the plan, no matter how much Koro-sensei begged them to stay. They both went on their own and sat up in a tall tree that was high enough to see the pool from above and for Terakasa nor the others to see them. They were watching from above to see if the plan actually worked.

However, the plan Karm and Y/n were seeing before themselves, had so many holes that even Karma could point at least 5 of them out whilst Y/n could point out 10. In fact, anyone could see that Terakasa's plan is flawed but they still went with it.

"There has to be more to this," Y/n stated as he scratched his head out of confusion, "There's no possible way to get Koro-sensei in that pool, let alone kill him."

"Oh my god," Karma laughed out as he steadied his breathing, "This guy is a total meat head! I'm surprised your friends with him, Y/n."

Y/n scoffed lightly, "Look he just protected me from some bullies, that's all. Even then, he just did that so that I could be his victim all to himself. Friend or not, that 'Terakasa' is a total idiot."

Karma let out another laugh, "No kidding! Look at the guy! His literally pointing a gun so obviously!"

Karma was right. Terakasa pointed the gun he had in hand and aimed at Koro-sensei's head, ready to shoot him. Y/n couldn't help but narrow his eyes as to why Terakasa was going along with this plan. It was a stupid plan after all.

"There has to be more than what we see," Y/n muttered to himself, "Is he doing this on his own or... is he..."

Karma's laughter slowly came to a stop when he realized the seriousness and nervousness coming from Y/n's voice. He turned to Y/n with a concern look before looking down at the green stripped Koro-sensei and a pissed off Terakasa.

"Is he... what?" Karma asked carefully.

Y/n's eyes widened, "Is he taking orders from someone else?"

"Wha-"

Before Karma or Y/n could say anything more. Terakasa pulled the trigger, and a loud crash was heard. Everyone's eyes widened when they noticed that the barricade to keep the pool a pool has been destroyed. They were all now helplessly flowing down the rushing water.

"CHILDREN!!" Koro-sensei's shouts of worry could be heard.

"No way!" Karma cried out as he witnessed everything that had just happened with wide eyes.

"That idiot!" Y/n pointed out, cursing Terakasa, "He made a deal with someone and caused all this to happened! No way would he do this on his own!"

Karma gritted his teeth as he slid down the tree and landing on his feet, "On his own or not, we gotta get down there!"

Y/n huffed and nodded as he too slid down the tree and ran side by side with Karma, "Right!"

Karma and Y/n ran through the woods as fast as they could. They didn't care that they were getting hit by branches, or leaves, or bugs, they had to get to the pool as soon as possible. Y/n even got a cut on his cheek by a branch since he was moving so fast with Karma to get where they needed to be.

However, Karma and Y/n were too late as the whole pool was completely empty, no students in sight, and no Koro-sensei since he had gone to help them. The two stared at the waterless pool with wide eyes, not really believing what had happened.

"This can't be good..." Karma grunted.

"No shit..." Y/n muttered as he stepped back in slight shock.

"I didn't do it..." Terakasa said as Karma and Y/n turned to the shaking male, "This wasn't part of the deal... Itona was just supposed to help me push him in that was all."

Karma glared heavily, "You never had a plan, did you?" He questioned, "Just let yourself be strung along by someone else, a pawn in a game you don't know the rules to."

Y/n narrowed his eyes as he clutched his teddy out of anger, "You made a deal with Sir?" He asked, "How stupid can you be? You and I know for a goddamn fact that he is untrustworthy. How dare you betray us."

Terakasa was quick to turn to the demon-devil duo with a frantic look on his face, "Listen to me, damnit, it's not my fault!! Come on, you know I'd never sigh up for something like this! I-I was playing for an idiot! I'm not the one who swept them all away!!"

"Karma," Y/n called out as his eyes were wide in a horror manner.

Karma reeled back his fist and punched Terakasa so hard that he landed on the ground with a thud. A bruise was already forming on Terakasa's cheek as Karma and Y/n looked down at him.

"Hey idiot, the only person that got swept away here is you," Karma stated, "You've got two choices, keep making excuses to cover your ass or find a way to fix this. He's yours, Y/n."

Karma ran off to help as much as he could. He sped off into the forest, taking the quickest way to help his classmates. Y/n and Terakasa, however, stayed where they were. Terakasa looked up at Y/n, begging and guilt filled his eyes.

"You have to trust me, Y/n!" Terakasa started, "I didn't mean any of this to happen! He had the money, and I need it!! I-"

"Shut the fuck up, Ryoma Terakasa," Y/n sneered as he stomped on Terakasa's chest making his choke slightly, "You've fucked up, just admit it. You have been defeated, and you have failed, not only the class and Koro-sensei, but you failed me. I thought you changed, I really did, but after today, I now know you're still the pathetic...

"...narcissistic,

"...arrogant,

"...little piece of shit since the first fucking grade. Look at yourself, Terakasa. You've became a someone that everyone hates. I can't believe I thought we were friends. But, of course, you were the one who made it clear that we weren't."

Y/n narrowed his eyes as he kicked Terakasa's side making him kneel in front of him, "You are going to tell me everything, when it all started, how this all happened, and why did this happen. And I'm not taking 'no' for an answer, got it?"

Terakasa had tears pricking his eyes as he nodded with what little strength he had, "Yes."

Y/n's eyes lowered, "Good."

Once the spider had weaved its web and trapped it's prey, all the spider has to do is poison them then eat them. Alive or not, it did not matter. Terakasa knew that. There was no getting away from the spider's web that was spun so carefully that it's trap was so strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
352K 11.5K 39
Yandere Assassin x Reader A corporation created solely for the purpose of killing targeted you, the daughter of one of the most powerful CEOs in t...
373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...
3K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...