𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️

7.4K 351 36
By Cool_Asterisk

Adhyaa's POV

Rati di told me about what happened when I had slept at Shivi Di's wedding. Rati di, Dev bhai and Rey bhai were successful in hiding Ishaan jiju's shoes. They demanded 4 lakh rupees 1 lakh for each and guess what they got the prize without any fuzz. Next day, after the Vidaai Dev bhai gave me my shares. How cute he was. We were now called "The Devil Oberois" cool, isn't it?

It's been one month since marriage and the winter season has started. Shivi di and Ishaan jiju are still on their honeymoon cum business tour. They extended it saying that they want to celebrate New Year there. Cheezy right..... 💓💓

Mamu told me that he wanted me to participate in the Open National Taekwondo championship which was going to be held in June next year. So, he increased my practice more. I am so so so so happy and excited. My dream was going to be true.

Come to Maan, till now he hasn't contacted me. Did he forget about our deal? If he did. I swear I won't spare him. Right now, I am at Aman Mamu's training academy. After my Drawing Classes, I'll go to Maan's office and enquire about Gyaan Singh's mother myself.

I reached Maan's office, like Bhai's company Maan's company also has its personal building. I entered the building. I located the Reception, at Reception there was a beautiful lady attending some calls. I went there and called her. She looked up, smiled and asked, "How can I help you, Ma'am?"

I said, "I want to meet Abhimanyu Singhania. So, Can you tell me where his cabin is?"

"You mean Abhimanyu Sir, the CEO"

"Yeeeesss, any problem"

" Sorry Ma'am, but do you have an appointment?"

"No, But don't worry, you just told him that I am here. He will allow me. By the way, I am Adhyaa Oberoi."

"Ohh, sorry Ma'am, I didn't recognize you. His office is on the 12th floor, where you can see another reception. You just tell them your name. They will escort you to Sir's cabin. You can use Private Elevator. That way. "

" Umm... Thank you so much", I said.

"Welcome, Ma'am"

Wow, not bad, that means he already told his employees about me and not to stop me from entering his office. Impressive.... One second.... What impressive.... First he had to answer my questions..

I entered the elevator.. "Private Elevator"... Okay and then I pressed the 12th floor and exited it when I heard a ding sound. As told, I was greeted by this floor's receptionist. Like before she also was sweet and welcomed me. I must say he did a great job by selecting these employees.

She told me that Maan was in his cabin. A bulb glowed on my head. I first prepared myself and without knocking entered his cabin, closed the gate and yelled, "How dare you Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania? Now you are gone......"

I closed the gate because I didn't want his employees to listen to my way of talking to him. It would ruin his image. Maan was startled hearing my voice. When he saw me he relaxed for a second then frowned his eyebrows. His facial expressions changed more than girls' mood swings.

He said, "What...... Why are you here at this time?" He was surprised to see me here. I was taken aback with his choice of voice. Okay, I agree, I didn't have to come here like this.

I was scared for a second, but then I composed myself and said, "I....I.... One second. I should be the one who will scold you, not you. It has been a whole month and you didn't tell me about Kroor Singh's mother. You know I shared this only with you and you are taking this lightly. What do you think of yourself huhh... I swear if in any way I got to know that you were ignoring me then it will not be good for you. I am telling you."

"And why are you feeling this way? And for why I can't ignore you?" He asked this with coming near me. I was unable to see in his eyes. So I looked sideways to find a way to cut this awkwardness.

He came and feathery touched my cheek with the back of his right hand and said, "You look cute without makeup."

I can't understand what to say. I looked at the tall window and asked him, "Ma...an.... Maan, please tell me na what did you find out about Smriti Aunty?"

He took a few steps backward and turned. He picked a file from the table and handed it to me. He said, "Smriti Thakur belonged to an orthodox family. When her family came to know about Aman mamu and her relationship they made her stop her studies and after one year they married her to the man of their community. And in that one year, Abhigyaan was born. You were right Abhigyaan is Aman Mamu's son. Her family tied her with the man whose thinking was just like them.

After 9 years of their marriage Smriti Aunty got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl. And you can imagine they were orthodox so they never loved her, nor her daughter. After 10 years of humiliation, hatred and abuse, she died. After her death they didn't even accept her daughter and left her in an orphanage. And that man married again. That bloody moron.

I was so much disturbed after finding out the truth that I was unable to tell you all this. Sorry Captain. Her story exposed that section of the society which I don't even want to think about. How much she suffered just because she loved someone of her choice. What kind of people they are."

I was crying unknowingly after hearing her story. If Mamu got to know about her then...... He would be broken more. Maan came and wiped my tears and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried for some time. He then ordered some food from his canteen. I also told him to order his canteen's speciality. So then I was eating my Cheese burst Pasta and Chocolate Smoothie.

Maan was not in the cabin; he had a meeting so he went there to attend it. Someone was calling on my phone repeatedly from Shivi di's marriage. It's getting on my nerves. I yelled at him. He always talked rubbish. I even threatened him but he didn't budge and he was calling again and again and again. So I picked his call and yelled, "Hey you Mr. Unknown Number I swear, if you called me again. I will come from this phone and beat you black and blue. Then you aren't even able to recognize your own face. Understand or I have to elaborate more what would I like to do with this pretty face of yours."

But when I heard the phone caller's voice I immediately cursed myself for not looking at the phone screen before opening my mouth. I was gone. The person on the phone call was Adi bhai. He said, "Princess............ Someone is troubling you for so long and you haven't even told me. you still don't trust me much. And the biggest question is where are you? And what is this childish behaviour of yours? You even dodged the bodyguards and don't know where you are. You have not picked up the phone for the last 2 hours. Even the net is turned off because of that I am unable to track your phone. Where Are You? You don't know how worried I am, I don't know anything for the past 2 hours. Maa is so worried, Papa is consoling her. Mama said that you had left on time and the drawing teacher was also saying the same thing. If you had to go somewhere, then tell me, then go, what is it that you go without telling anyone anything. Not others but you don't even tell your Kroor Singh. But no, How can Miss Adhyaa have to listen to anyone, she will do what she has to do. Now will you say something or remain silent?"

I hesitatedly said, "Aap bolne do tab toh bolu"

Bhai said no...... Ordered me, "No don't say anything, you just turn on the location of your phone, I am coming there. Then I'll see you."

Maan came suddenly and took my mobile in his hand and talked to Bhai on the speaker. He said, "Adi don't worry, I will bring her there with me. My work is completed. So I am also leaving."

Bhai shockingly said, "Maan You.... Adhyaa is with you." What would I do? Now he knew where I was.

"Yes Adi, Adhyaa is with me. I didn't know that she came after doing these deeds or else I would first of all call you. I definitely informed you." Said Maan. As if I am a little girl. For God sake I am 19 years old, not a 5 year old girl. But they won't understand.

"Maan, don't say that. If she told me beforehand or someone else that she was going to meet you. No one will stop her. But she didn't listen." Bhai said. It's too much yaar.

"Yaar Adi, it's okay. I am coming and Adhyaa is also coming with me. My driver will bring her car. And by the way, we both have to talk something very important with Adhyaa. Right Adhyaa." Maan said. I just nodded meekly.

"Okay Maan you both come here at home. We all are at home." Said Bhai.

"Hmm Okay." Maan replied.

"So Miss Adhyaa would you like to elaborate what's going on?" Asked Maan.

"I..........I.........." I was unable to say anything about what I had done.

"Now what's this I....I.... Stop this and come because now you have to explain everything to your dear brother." He threatened me.

"Aree Maan, mere Pyare Maan mere achche Maan. You are so good, You are my best friend, you are my Ironman na. So please please save me. Bhai is like an active volcano right now." I tried to pester him so I was saved from Bhai's scoldings.

"No, I can't help you with this. Why do you do such things? Because of that Adi is so angry. And why do you have to dodge bodyguards." he said, destroying all my dreams.

"If guards got to know that I was coming here then they would inform Bhai. Then Bhai will ask why I am here. Then what would I say? This is our secret na, Kroor Singh and Aman Mamu were the one who would get to know about this first." I tried to explain to him the real reason behind what I did.

"Okay... But that phone call....." He asked about the phone call. I don't want to hide anything from him so I told him the truth.

"I got that call since Shivi Di's marriage."

"WHAT.." he yelled. After that I again made myself ready for the second dose of my scolding. He was looking a little pissed off. What is with everyone yelling and scolding me?

We settled in his car and started the journey to my home. We were silent for most of the drive but then I started the FM Radio. And the song playing was one of my favourites. I so much wanted to tell him this directly but wasn't able to tell him.

I was feeling like I was a real Princess. They all cared for me so much. I never dreamt of this much affection but God gave me without any prayer. I am thankful to him. I used to see other student's parents in school. How many things they used to do. If...... If I was not kidnapped that day, then my childhood would be like them. Ma and Papa didn't leave any chance to show affection and love to me. Bhai...... Bhai proposed Kashish bhabhi and told me first about it. I was more than happy. Happy was a small word for the feelings I had. Kashish bhabhi also told him that she too loved him. But due to their status she never told him about her feelings. Maa and Papa were happy for both of them. Next year, their marriage will take place.

Ho Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai
Aaye Na Yakeen Ye
Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai
Khwaab To Nahi Ye
Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai Ya Ke Nahi

Tu Mera Ho Gaya To
Jannat Zameen Pe
Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai
Khwaab To Nahi Ye
Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai Ya Ke Nahi

Agar Ye Khwaab Hai To
Main Tera Hi Khwaab Rahunga
Nahi Ab Chain Ki Chahat
Yun Hi Betaab Rahunga

Agar Ye Khwaab Hai To
Main Tera Hi Khwaab Rahunga
Nahi Ab Chain Ki Chahat
Yun Hi Betaab Rahunga

Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai
Baat Hai Haseen Ye
Tu Mera Hogaya Hai
Khwaab To Nahi Ye
Tu Mera Ho Gaya Hai Ya Ke Nahi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Precap- Truth about Abhigyaan

Stay tuned to know further.

I really liked your comments so please comment.

Thank You So Much for your love and precious time that you are giving to my story.

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2284
Date- 25/01/2022
Edited- 19/06/2022

Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 4.4K 22
Adyansh Singh Rathore is insanely in love with his childhood best friend, his fiancée, Samaira Sharma. A mishap, a few misunderstandings ended up cre...
8.8K 552 6
"Arrangement by the Chauhan" This is a collection of Instagram posts, family group chat, and random snaps the Chauhans share among themselves. You...
5.4K 180 29
He is fire, She is ice. He is rude, She is sassy. He loves his family, but so does she. He has got looks, She is the definition of beauty. He...
146K 5.1K 24
Living in Gotham city isn't easy. Falling for a anti hero is even harder. Katherine Blackwood struggles to get by in her life. A trainee nurse in the...