Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

The Crystal Cave

388 10 0
By chocolatelover015

Next day, Snape and Dumbledore stood at the Astronomy Tower and talking.

"Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted? Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?"

"Wether it has or hasn't is irrelevant. I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed. Nothing more to discuss"

Snape turned around and walked towards the stairs where the twins were, when he noticed them he looked at them for a while and then walked downstairs and then upstairs.

Dumbledore noticed their presence and turned around. "Oh, Harry, Ambree. Harry, you need a shave, my friend"

Harry chuckled and rubbed his chin and cheeks.

"You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy and girl from the cupboard. Forgive my mawkishness. I'm an old man"

"You still look the same to me, sir"

"To us" Bree also said.

"Just like your mother, you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue. I'm afraid. The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise. But there's one condition. You must obey every command I give you, without question"

"Yes, sir"

"You do understand what I'm saying?"

They nodded.

"Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourselves, you must do so"

They didn't say anything thinking about the abandoning part.

"Your words"

"My word" they said.

"Take my arm" Dumbledore said holding out his arm for them to take.

"Sir, I thought you couldn't apparate within Hogwarts"

"Well, being me has its privileges"

They took his arm and apparated away from the tower.

Thy landed on a cliff in the middle of nowhere out in the ocean which looked very dangerous because of the waves and the heavy currents.

The looked at an opening leading to somewhere they didn't know.

*

Getting inside the opening they looked around at the dark place which had some light from the light outside.

"This is the place. Oh, yes. This place has known magic"

Dumbledore took out a knife and went to cut on his hand.

"Sir!"

"In order to gain passage payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder"

"You should've let me, sir"

"No, Harry. Your blood's much more precious than mine"

Dumbledore wiped his blood on the wall beside him and the stones on the wall started to collapse making an opening for them to walk into.

Passing the entrance they came into a dark cave where thy had to use their wands to see anything.

"Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place. He will have put certain defenses in position. Careful"

Dumbledore threw away a light bulb over the water to lighten up the other side and giving more light in the cave.

"There it is. The only question is, how do we get there?"

Dumbledore held out his arm over the water which started to bubble and then up came a chain. "If you would"

He gave the twins the chain and they started to drag on it and after pulling some time, a boat came up from the water towards them.

They sailed over to the small 'island' in the middle of the water and went up on it.

They stood infront of a bigger crystal which was some kind of bowl. "Do you think the Horcrux is in there, sir?"

"Oh, yes"

He went to touch the liquid inside but some sort of shield stopped him from doing so. He looked at the shell on the crystal and then looking at the twins.

"It has to be drunk" Bree said in a whisper voice.

"All of it, has to be drunk. You remember the conditions on which I bright you with me? This potion might paralyze me. Might make me forget why I'm here. Might cause me so much pain that I beg for relief. You are not to indulge these requests. It's your jobs to make sure I keep drinking this potion. Even if you have to force it down my throat. Understood?"

"Why can't I drink it, sir?"

"Because I am much older, much cleverer and much less valuable. Your good health"

Dumbledore took the shell and took the potion with it and drank it. Then after he started to shake.

"Sir?"

"Professor"

He started to shake violently and fell down.

"Professor!"

They went over to him to check on him.

"Harry, Ambree"

"Professor, can you hear me?"

"I'll hold him still, you can keep going"

Harry went over to pick up the shell to get the potion and running over to Dumbledore to give it to him and doing it repeatedly again.

"Professor, please"

"No. Don't"

"You have to keep drinking, like you said. Remember?"

Harry went to pick up more and did so over and over and Dumbledore were shaking violently which made it hard for Bree to keep him still.

Harry came once again with the potion.

"Stop"

"It will stop. It will stop but only if you keep drinking"

"Please, don't make me"

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Please. Kill me. Kill me!"

"No!"

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. It's my fault"

After more times Harry went the last time.

"Just one more, sir. One more, and then I promise"

Dumbledore shaked his head.

"I promise I'll do what you say"

He still shakes his head.

"I promise"

"No"

"Please"

This time he gave in and drank up the potion and after that one Dumbledore stopped shaking and almost looked normal. "Harry. Water. Water"

"Water" he said and went over to the crystal bowl. And took out a green brown locket. "You did it sir. Look"

"Harry, water"

He put the locket in his pocket and pointed his wand in the bowl. "Aguamenti"

He picked up water but it just slipped away from the shell.

"Water"

He tried again but it continued to slip away.

He looked down at the lake and walked down on the crystal toward the water to pick up water.

The light bulb Dumbledore made disappeared down in the water. "Lumos"

He bent down to pick up water with the shell but something grabbed his arm.

He dropped the shell and backed away from whatever it was.

"Harry! What happened?" Bree asked leaving Dumbledore behind to walk over to Harry.

"Lumos Maxima" Harry said and threw the light up.

"What.. the.. bloody. Inferius"

"Harry. Ambree"

They ignored Dumbledore because thy were busy sending spells at them.

"We can't kill them. They're already dead bodies. Diffindo!. Think we can hurt them though" she quietly said the last part.

"Stupefy"

"Ambree, Harry" Dumbledore tried to pick up his wand.

They tried to fight off the Inferis and one of them dragged Harry down into the water.

"Harry! Confringo!" One of the Inferis dragged Bree down but she caught herself on a crystal before falling down into the water, trying to see through the water after Harry.

He tried to swim up but one Inferi dragged him with them.

But then suddenly the surface became orange yellow and fire were sent towards the Inferiuses and one of them hitting one of them trying to drown Harry.

Getting up on the surface Bree sighed in relief when she saw him and extended her arm to help him up.

Dumbledore made a powerful fire which hurted and scared away the Inferis.

Dumbledore helped them to steady and walked towards the boat. "Partis Temporus!"

The fire parted ways making a way for them to sail back on more safely.

**

In the hospital wing back at school. Draco laid down on a bed looking up at the roof. He went out of bed and went to change his clothes and to go up to the RoR.

~

In Knockturn Alley, Bellatrix and other Death Eaters walked in to Borgin and Burkes opening the cabinet.

~
After changing his clothes, Draco walked towards the RoR rounding a corner from where couples were snogging and sitting with each other.

McGonagall saw some students on the courtyard in the middle of the school. "Go to your houses. No dawdling"

The students obeyed and McGonagall looked up at the bad weather approaching sensing something bad.

~
In the RoR, Draco took off the blanket from the cabinet, and saw the twisting. The cabinet door opened and when he saw the black smoke, he walked away.

The Death Eaters went out of the cabinet and Bellatrix and Greyback smirking evilly.

~

The twins and Dumbledore apparated back to the Astronomy Tower and the twins supporting Dumbledore. "We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey"

They made him sit down. "No. Severus. Severus is who I need. Wake him. Tell him what happened, speak to no one else. Severus, Harry and Bree.

They went towards the stairs when they heard someone coming up and looked back to Dumbledore who stood up. "Hide yourself below. Don't speak or be seen by any key without my permission. Bree, Harry, do as I say"

They heard that voice again.

"Trust me. Trust me"

They obeyed him and went down to hide.

Behind the wall thy saw someone walking up. They looked up through the cracks and saw Draco standing there with his wand pointed towards Dumbledore.

"Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?"

"Who else is here? I heard you talking"

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?"

He just scowled at him because of his question.

"Draco, you are no assassin"

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you"

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak, your heart can't really have been in them"

"He trusts me. I was chosen" he said and rolling up his sleeve revealing his Dark Mark shocking both of the twins but Harry still not entirely surprised and Dumbledore shocked.

"I shall make it easy do you"

"Expelliarmus!"

Harry pointed up his wand towards Draco and Bree just holding it prepared.

"Very good. Very good. You're not alone. There are others. How?"

"The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it"

"Let me guess. It has a sister, a twin"

"In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage"

"Ingenious. Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you"

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you! Or he's gonna kill me"

Steps were being heard and they saw the Death Eaters walking upstairs and Draco lifted up his wand more.

"Well, look what we have here. Well done, Draco"

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?"

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule. Do it"

"He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way"

"No! The Dark Lord was clear, the boy is to do it. This is your moment. Do it"

The twins felt a presence behind them and turned around seeing Snape standing there with his wand pointing at them. He put his finger over his lips telling them to be quiet.

"Go on, Draco. Now!"

Draco's hand shaked violently still having his wand pointed at Dumbledore.

"No" Snape said stopping him.

"Severus. Please"

"Avada Kedavra" he said shooting the spell towards Dumbledore making him falling off the tower.

The twins looked extremely shocked at what they witnessed, thinking that Snape never would do that to Dumbledore.

Snape turned Draco around motioning him to run.

Bellatrix shot up a spell towards the sky making a skull appear in the sky.

The twins followed after the Death Eaters, Bree just standing for a minute or two before running after.

~

The Death Eaters walked through the halls at Hogwarts to walk out of the front door.

In the Great Hall, Bellatrix stepped on the table, destroying the table settings.

One of them sent a spell towards an Auror making him flying back.

Bellatrix destroyed the windows and the lamps in the hall. "Yeah!"

They walked out of the school and through the forest which Bellatrix were jumping happily through. Harry running after them.

"Hagrid! Hello?" Bellatrix shouted.

"Snape! He trusted you!"

Bellatrix sent a spell to Hagrid's hut making it burn and she jumped happily.

"Go on" Snape said to Draco.

"Incarcerous"

Snape blocked it.

"Fight back! You coward, fight back!"

Bellatrix sent a spell towards him making him fly back. "No! He belongs to the Dark Lord"

Bellatrix winked at him and ran away after the others.

Snape looked back to Harry before turning around to walk away and Bree came running down the hill looking devastatedly to Hagrid's hut.

Harry stood up again. "Sectumsempra"

Snape blocked and sent a spell towards Harry making him fly back again.

Bree went to crouch down beside Harry and Snape came over and towered over Harry. "You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? Yes. I'm the Halfblood Prince"

He kicked away Harry's wand and looked at Bree, his eyes widening as if he thought she was an another person before he walked away.

They looked up at the Dark Mark up in the sky.

"Harry, stand up. We need to get back" Bree said with a shaky voice trying to find his wand for him.

She helped him up and gave back his wand and then just hugged him for comfort which he returned back.

They stood like that for a while before pulling away and walking back up to school.

Luckily, Hagrid and Fang weren't inside the hut and were both safe.

~

Harry and Bree pushed through the crowd who most likely stood around Dumbledore.

Bree didn't walk over to Dumbledore and instead stood beside Neville in front row in the crowd.

But Harry went over to Dumbledore and crouched down infront of him and took away the hairs from his eyes.

Ginny noticed Harry being sad and went to comfort him and let him cry on her shoulder.

McGonagall lighted up the tip of her wand up towards the sky, followed by Bree, Madam Pomfrey, Ron, Luna and the rest of the students.

The light from the students and teachers made the mark in the sky vanish away.
_______________________________

He oh, he passed away? Aww? Hmm.. Alright!

Sorry :(

Respect though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326 25 12
❝ The Stormborn family has always been the center for many rumors and stories in the wizarding world. Unique in appearance and strong personality. Th...
27.5K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
315 19 10
Eleanor Love Granger. Lost twin sister of Hermione Jean Granger and to some, a filthy mudblood. She was taken at a young age and assumed by her pare...
741 128 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...