Better | FemxFem

De Wh0ref0rBillie

"I'll always love you for making me better" Mais

Characters.
"Wildfire" ๐ŸŽถ
"Touch me" ๐ŸŽถ
"I Want You Around" ๐ŸŽถ
"Unthinkable" ๐ŸŽถ
"Slow Down" ๐ŸŽถ
"Talk" ๐ŸŽถ
"Ring The Alarm" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ
"Angel"
"Every Kind Of Way"
"Party Favor" ๐Ÿ–ค
"Hard To Love"๐ŸŽถ
"Hurt" ๐ŸŽถ
"Whoa" ๐ŸŽถ
"Living Room Flow"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ
"I Gotta Be" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’
"All I Ask" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
"Adore You" ๐ŸŽถโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
"Wondering/Wandering" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒŠ
"Addicted" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ
"All Good" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ€
"At Your Best" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ถ
"I'll Make Love To You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚
"Fall Into My Arms" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’›
"I Could Fall In Love" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŒน
"Gonna Love Me" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿšฟ
"Millon" ๐ŸŽถโœ‚๏ธ
"Whats On Your Mind?"๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ณ
"Teach Me A Lesson" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒš
"Take You There" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆฑ
"The River" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿช
"Best Part" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Anything For You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฝ
"10k Hours" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
"I'm Ready" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ‘€
"Why I Love You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘
"First Time" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿพ

"Into Orbit" ๐ŸŽถ

36.1K 903 619
De Wh0ref0rBillie

Before we began please comment your favorite song atm. Ty and enjoy.

_________
Omniscient
December, 2021.
Laanville, Mississippi.
________________

Avi'anna sat on the floor in front of her mirror and tried to reapply this lash that has been getting on her damn nerves all day. She was regretting cheating on her lash tech, because now she has to wear false lashes instead of extensions tonight.

"Girl lemme help you out" her best friend Amani walked into the room, and Avi'anna didn't put up any fight, and began crawling to Amani as she sat on her knees behind Avi'anna. "You know your ass can't put on lashes. I don't even see why you tried" she laughed as Avi'anna pouted.

"This all your damn fault. You're the one who hooked me up on this blind date even though I told you not to" Avi'anna replied as Amani finished and stood up. "Thank you" Avi'anna said as Amani helped her up. "You're welcome. Also, you know you wanna go on this date, you ain't fooling nobody, but yourself" Amani laughed as Avi'anna blushed. "Girl bye. Let me finish getting ready" Avi'anna smiled to herself and walked into her walk in closet.
•••
The Restaurant.

Avi'anna pulled up to the address Amani gave her and her nerves grew stronger. It was a mix of anxiety, nerves, and even tho she didn't wanna admit it...excitement. The last time she was on a date was her sophomore year of college and that only lasted 15 minutes before she was back in her dorm, getting ready for bed.

She looked around the restaurant, and it wasn't crowded, and she liked that, she did not want to be alone with this person. She went to the booth Amani told her to go to and the girl wasn't there so Avi'anna just sat and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, she was repeatedly texting Amani asking for answers, but she was just as confused.

The same waitress that had already come to her table twice looked at her with sympathy and asked her if she was still waiting, and Avi'anna blinked away her tears. "No, sorry to bother you. Have a great night" she tipped the waitress even though she didn't order and walked back towards the entrance. She was so embarrassed, and felt like everyone in the restaurant knew she got played.

She was about to open the door when she suddenly felt liquid on her legs, and ankle. She turned around and there stood a woman with a guilty look on her face and her drink was all over the floor. "My bad, I tripped over that lady's purse. Sorry about your dress" the woman said and Avi'anna looked down at her dress.

Avi'anna lips quivered as she stared at the red stain on her orange dress. She got stood up, and now her new dress has a visible stain on it. Her vision now blurry as she thought of how horrible her night was going.

"Oh don't cry. I uh- I know this won't replace the dress, but can I buy you dinner?" The woman asked and Avi'anna stared at her, she didn't know what to say. Avi'anna really just wanted to go home, she was already embarrassed by her date not coming, but she was also hungry, and the woman was attractive, so she accepted the offer. "Fine, but this isn't a date" "that's fine with me" "okay".

"Decide what you want; and then I'll make it real indeed"

Avi'anna walked back to the booth she was at, and she noticed that the woman wasn't following her, she watched as the woman grabbed a mop from the back and cleaned up the soda.

"So do you work here?" Avi'anna asked not wasting any time. The woman chuckled as she slid into the booth. "I don't. This is a family friend's place, so I know a little something" she replied and this made Avi'anna nod. The waitress from earlier walked over and smiled at Avi'anna, "hey Stoney" the waitress greeted the woman. Stoney??? Avi'anna questioned in her head.

"Lemme get my usual, thank you" Stoney told the waitress, making her nod, write then look at Avi'anna. "I want the baked potato, extra butter and extra sour cream. Thank you" the waitress nodded, took the menus, then left.

"Your momma named you Stoney?" Avi'anna asked very bluntly, then regretted it. "I- I'm sorry, that was rude" Avi'anna apologized, but Stoney just smiled, she didn't take offense to it. "You good baby" she licked her lips and Avi'anna nodded, "my momma didn't name me that, it's just what everyone in this town calls me" Stoney said and Avi'anna nodded.

"Now what did yo momma name you?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna smiled, "Avi'anna, my friends call me Avi though" Avi'anna answered. "So then what do you want me to call you?" Stoney asked, leaning a little closer to Avi'anna and Avi'anna eyes widened.

"Your eyes tell the truth baby
I could just get lost in them"

"Here y'all go" the waitress came back, setting down their food. "Thank you" they both replied in sync, making them and the waitress smile.

Avi'anna looked at Stoney's food, and it was never she's seen before. "What is that?" She asked "vegan spaghetti" Stoney replied and Avi'anna eyed it some more, "it looks good. You're vegan?" She asked and Stoney shook her head as she chewed, when she was done she answered "no. I'm vegetarian" Avi'anna eyed it again then nodded, kinda surprised. She's never really hung out with a vegetarian person before, and she had her reasons...

"Why you say it like that? It's hard to believe a hood girl like me is vegetarian?" Stoney asked, raising an eyebrow. "What? Uh I-" "I'm kidding" Stoney laughed "most people are surprised, I like to think I'm one of a kind" Stoney smiled, flipping her hair. She sure is, she's so pretty, Avi'anna thought, or so she thought.

"Yes I'm pretty shy, but you make me so outspoken
I'm filled without words, waiting not to talk with you"

"Thank you boo, you are too" both women blushed and looked into their food. "I have a question, and you don't have to answer if it's overstepping, but can I ask why you were crying?" Stoney asked the question that Avi'anna hoped she wouldn't. She was hoping she didn't see.

"Oh um my best friend hooked me up on a blind date, and she didn't show up" Avi'anna replied, feeling her embarrassment all over again. She? Stoney thought, so she does like girls? Stoney smirked.

"Her lost. You're beautiful and that dress looks amazing on you" Stoney smiled. "Thank you, but you don't have to complement me because you feel sorry for me" Avi'anna replied. She hates complements, especially when they're about her looks, she always feels like the person is lying. She rarely got complements as a kid, so sometimes she did have self-esteem issues.

"I'm not complementing you because I feel sorry for you. I really do think you're beautiful and if anyone makes you feel differently than they need their eyes checked" Stoney replied, shrugging. Avi'anna didn't wanna tell Stoney that she was the one who needed her eyes checked, apparently...

Instead, she said "you don't even know me" and Stoney replied with "I can get to know you plus, I don't need to know you in order to know your beauty" and for the first time tonight Avi'anna had no rebuttal.

The rest of the dinner was silent, which wasn't really long, not more than 10 minutes.

"Thank you for dinner, I enjoyed myself. Bye" Avi'anna said awkwardly and Stoney snickered. The prettiest girls are always the awkwardest she thought. "You're welcome. Can I get your number? You know as a person you didn't just go on a date with?" Stoney asked, remembering that this was in fact not a date. Avi'anna laughed, "yeah" she put her number into Stoney's phone.

"I had a great time with you, good night" Stoney said as she slowly backed away, "same here...good night" Avi'anna got in her car and soon drove away. Stoney smirked, then walked back into the restaurant.

"Take me to the moon, I wanna be, wanna be
Take me to the moon, I wanna be, wanna be"

1/16/22
- Wh0ref0rBillie

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

3.8K 98 12
๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐ฑ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ "I want you...I want us"
24.4K 781 26
"My perspective of life changed because of you." Started-August 2022
324K 8.6K 62
The love I have for you always been visible.
149K 4.4K 17
"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•," --๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—