𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

Por _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... Mais

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS

1.9K 79 4
Por _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
On The Road / Crime scene -

Highschool / Stewart Household / Station -

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-One
🎭 Dreamcatchers 🎭

"Okay. Hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira said as they sat in the car in the middle of an empty road trying to help teach Malia how to drive. "The recommended position is nine and three now. At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Aurora said from the passenger seat making Malia glance at her, "Mine would heal." 

"Save your strength! And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three." Lydia said from the back seat, as Aurora moved Malia's hands down a bit on the steering wheel. Malia took a deep breath before turning the key and pressing down on the gas pedal.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good. Okay. There you go." Kira said trying to be supportive, "Please shut up." Malia said and Kira nodded.

"No problem. Shutting up."

Malia drove for a few seconds before slowly starting to turn, "Other way... Other way. Malia." Aurora tried to say but Malia didn't listen as she started driving in the grass, "This isn't the road." Aurora said. 

"Other way. Malia, please go the other way." Kira said as the car started beeping the closer they got to a tree, "What is that? What is beeping?" Malia asked glancing around. "The car is telling you not to run into the tree." Aurora said, gesturing to the center console, "Turn the wheel! Malia!" Lydia yelled and finally Malia turned right before hitting the car making them all sigh in relief. 

"And try to stay on the actual road..." Kira said making Aurora let out a breathy chuckle. Instead of going straight down the road, Malia started going in circles, "Okay... And now you are going in circles." Aurora said, only making Malia more confused. "What? You said turn the wheel." Malia said before evening out. 

"Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas..." Lydia said and Malia slammed down on the gas, "Not that hard!" Aurora said. "Okay, just turn up here." Lydia said and Malia started to make a quick turn, "No, slowly." Aurora said making Malia hit the breaks. 

"Go." Aurora said and Malia went back on the gas, "Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" Malia asked as Aurora's necklace glowed making her grab it. "The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot." Lydia said making Kira furrow her brows.

"Lydia, we're actually heading downtown. If we want to go to the school, we should do a U-turn. Shouldn't we?" Kira asked and Aurora took a deep breath and shook her head as she let ge of her necklace, "No. Keep going." Aurora said making Malia glance at her. "You sure?" She asked and Lydia nodded, "Yes. We're almost there."

They pulled up to a tunnel and instantly got out. In the distance was a crashed prison transport van, the one that had just left the station. "Call 911." Lydia said and Aurora nodded while pulling her phone out, "Already on it it."

🎭

"Guys." Stilinski said waving over Scott, Stiles and Aurora, "Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He... He wasn't like you, right?" Stilinski asked and Scott shook his head. "I don't think so." He said and Aurora shrugged slightly, "Unless he knows how to hide his scent like Satomi and her pack." She said and Stiles nodded.

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" Stilinski asked and Scott nodded, "I can try." He said and Stilinski and Stilinski pulled out a walkie-talkie and handed it to Scott. "All right. Keep it on channel two." He said and Scott nodded for running off. 

"Dad, what if it wasn't Donovan?" Stiles asked making his dad look over at him, "I'm guessing you've already got a theory?" He asked and Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I think I do..." He said but before anyone could say anything, Jordan's radio started going off. "Scott, is that you?"

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."

"What name?"

"Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy." Scott said making Aurora and Lydia look at each other and sigh softly, "Tracy who?" Stilinski asked. "Stewart." Aurora said making them look at her and Lydia nodded, "Tracy Stewart." Lydia finished.

🎭

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping... It was a real disorder. It was night terrors. It's been going on for a little while." Lydia said as they stood around the jeep outside of school. "Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles said and Aurora nodded slightly. 

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott said before trailing off slightly, "Except for you." He said looking at Mason who looked amazed by everyone around him. "Oh, I'm sorry- this is all just mind-blowing. You're a Kitsune! I don't even know what that is!" Mason said, looking at Kira who smiled awkwardly, "I'm still learning." She said and Mason looked at Harlow.

"And my History teacher as a magic necklace! How cool is that?" He said and she chuckled, "Love the enthusiasm but bring it down a little." She said and Stiles sighed frustratingly. "Liam, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle!" Stiles said making Mason look at him wide-eyed, "I'm in the inner circle?" He asked. "No." Both Stiles and Liam said frustratingly. 

"Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf- we can find her." Scott said, trying to get back to the point of said inner circle, "One lone, serial-killing wolf." Malia said, "All right, what do we do when we catch her?" Stiles asked and Malia shrugged. "I say we put her down." Malia said making Aurora sigh softly and close her eyes, "No..." She said making Malia pout slightly.

"Intense." Mason said making them all look at him slightly weird. "Guys, lets concentrate on catching her, first. We'll figure out the rest later." Stiles said and they all nodded. 

🎭

"Alright!" Aurora said as she lightly clapped her hands after the bell rang, "Take out the work from yesterday and your text book and let's finish it." Aurora said before freezing slightly. Towards the back of the class sat Tracy, who wasnt in this class.

"Liam." Aurora said making Liam look up from his book to see her waving him over. "Go tell Scott that Tracy's here." She said in a low whisper making him glance back, his eyes widening when he saw Tracy. He nodded before quickly walking out the class room.

Every other few seconds Aurora would glance up to check on Tracy who hasn't moved until suddenly the fire alarm started going off. "Alright, let's get going!" Aurora said as kids started getting up and walking, "Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a false alarm so no need to panic." She said.

"Hey, we need to go. Are you all right?" Hayden asked Tracy as Aurora walked around her desk, "Hayden." Aurora said making her look over but before Aurora could say anything Scott walked in. All of the sudden Tracy's arm shot out and grabbed Hayden's wrist making her gasp in pain.

"Tracy." Scott said calmly as he slowly walked forward making Tracy look up at her before breathing heavily and standing up, still holding Hayden wrist. "Tracy." He said calmly again as Hayden's wrist started bleeding, "You're hurting me?"

"Tracy, let go."

"They're coming." Tracy said as she let Hayden go, "They're coming for all of us." She said before falling to the ground making their eyes widen.

"Scott." Aurora said alarmingly as a silver liquid started to pour out of Tracy's mouth. Scott ran over and picked Tracy up and they ran out of the class right as Malia and Stiles ran over to them before the three of them ran out the door.

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class. Where are they taking her?" Hayden asked as she, Aurora and Liam stood in the hallway and Aurora and Liam looked at each other, "Hospital." Aurora said and Liam nodded in agreement. "Do you need help getting to the nurse's office?" Liam asked glancing down at Hayden's wrist and she squinted slightly, "I think I'll make it." She said and Liam nodded awkwardly as she walked away.

Aurora lightly patted Liam's shoulder before they started walking down the hall. "They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asked when she and Lydia ran up to them, "Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Liam said and Aurora sighed as she read something on her phone.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people- her father, and, according to Jordan, her psychiatrist." She said making them sigh, "Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Kira asked and realization crossed over Lydia's features.

"Alpha. If she's a Werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?" Lydia asked and Kira shook her head, "No, but there's an old one... One of the oldest. We know her." Kira said and Liam sighed annoyed

"And her pack."

🎭

"Hold on- isn't this like a crime scene or something?" Kira asked as she, Lydia and Aurora stopped outside of Tracy's bed room and Aurora pursed her lips and shook her head. "No, I dont think so." She said before opening the door to see police tape tied around the bed posts, "Probably. Don't worry about it." Aurora said shrugging slightly.

"Okay, so what are we looking for?" Kira asked and Lydia pursed her lip, "I am not sure... I'm mostly just following a feeling." Lydia said as she walked over to turn on the lamp while Aurora looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Your feelings usually lead to dead bodies." She said and Lydia looked at her, "Well, let me know if you find one." She said making Aurora chuckle as she and Kira glanced at each other before starting to look around.

"Hey, look at this." Kira said making Lydia and Aurora walk over to see her holding up a dream catcher and a card, "Remember, Tracy-Bear, it only works if you believe it. Hope this helps. Love, Dad." Kira read. "This is beyond  depressing." She said and Lydia nodded, "He was just trying to help her." She said. "Why would she go after him like that?" Kira asked and Lydia sighed softly, "I guess she wasn't in control of herself." She said and Aurora nodded.

"But it wasn't even a full moon." Kira said and Aurora shook her head and shrugged slightly, "A Werewolf with night terrors is probably worse than a-" Aurora said but cut herself off as she thought of something. "There are cases of people who accidentally murdered their entire family while in a night terror. They had no idea what they were doing. It's called homicidal somnambulism." Aurora explained making realization cross of the teen girls faces.

"So, if Tracy's killing people she doesn't really want to kill, she might not actually be awake." Kira said and Lydia nodded, "She's still in a night terror..." She said making Kira's eyes widen. "Okay, wait a second... Her dad was just trying to help her, right?" She asked and Aurora nodded, "So was her psychiatrist." She said.

"And maybe that's why she was at the school!" Kira said and Lydia furrowed her brows as she looked at all the drawings on the wall, "She was looking for someone else who was just trying to help?" She asked and Kira nodded. 'Yeah, and- Oh! Maybe it was you guys?" Kira said making Aurora and Lydia look at her, "...Or not. Since that would mean she wants to kill you guys." She said and Lydia shook her head.

"No, you're right. We were trying to help. But... so was someone else. My mother... What if Tracy went to the school looking for her?" Lydia asked and Kira nodded slightly, "Where is she now?" She asked and Lydia sighed softly as her.

"On a date."

🎭

'Mom! She's coming. Tracy's coming for you." Lydia yelled as they ran into the station making Natalie look over at them confused, "What? What do you mean, for me?" Natalie asked but then a noise from above made them look up to see Tracy on the ceiling hissing at them.

Stilinski pulled out his gun as Tracy dropped down and fired a few shots at her but the bullets didn't effect her as she shot forward, knocking the gun out of his hand paralyzing him. Turned to Aurora and hissed making her sigh as Tracy swiped at her but Aurora easily dodged and grabbed her arm before twisting it and kicking her in the stomach.

Tracy growled and charged at her but Aurora held her hand up, "Cruciatus." Aurora said making Tracy scream in pain as she fell to her knees. But the spell didn't effect Tracy that much as she jumped back up and spun around making her tail almost hit Aurora.

Tracy swiped at her but Aurora grabbed her arm again before elbowing Tracy in the face making her stumble a bit. Tracy spun around and hissed at her before going to kick Aurora but Aurora held her hand up again making Tracy fly back into the wall.

Tracy quickly got up and turn to Kira who was spinning her sword around. Tracy swiped at her a few times but Kira dodged each one until they were basically having a stare down. "Mom, run! Run!" Lydia yelled and Natalie started to run off, catching Tracy's attention. She spun around as Lydia tried to moved away but Tracy's tail still managed to cut deeply into Lydia's side.

"Lydia!" Aurora yelled, running over to her, she gently grabbed Lydia and pulled her into an office. She quickly pressed her hands down on Lydia's side making Lydia groan out in pain. Aurora glanced up to see that Kira and Tracy started fighting again.

Kira elbowed Tracy into the wall before jumping up onto one of the desks spinning her katana around. But it was like the more she spun it around her fox aura because visible to everyone and grew a bit as he eyes glowed a fiery orange. Tracy growled at her and spun around as Kira jumped down and slashed her katana right down onto Tracy's tail, cutting it off.

Tracy ran off after few seconds but Kira stayed still as it seemed like she was slightly embracing her power making Aurora's and Lydia's eyes widen. A few seconds later the aura subsided and Kira looked over at them and her eyes widened before running over to them.

Minutes later, Malia ran in and noticed the trail of blood and then the paralyzed Stilinski. "Malia." Aurora said making Malia turn around to see Lydia who was paralyzed, her blood coating Aurora's hands. "Lydia?" Malia asked worriedly, "Okay. Hey, it's not as bad as it looks..." Lydia said weakly.

"Malia, listen." Aurora said making Malia look at her, "Tracy, she thinks she's still asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. It's a night terror." Aurora said and Malia's eyes widened as she shook her head, "I-I don't know what that-"

"She's not dreaming and she's not asleep. You need to get her to understand." Aurora said and Malia stared at her for a moment, "Malia." Stilinski said making her turn around. "Basement. They're in the basement." He said making her look at him confused, "They?" She asked.

"Tracy and Natalie." Aurora said making her look back at them, "They're in the basement. You have to go to the basement and get Tracy to understand." Aurora said and Malia nodded slightly before running off.

Aurora sighed softly glancing down at her bloody hands. "You can heal her right?" Kira asked and Aurora moved her hand slightly to look at Lydia's wound before sighing and shaking her head.

"No, it's too bleeding to much. If I can't see the entire wound and how deep it is, something could go wrong." Aurora said before Lydia winced slightly as Aurora put more pressure on the wound. "For right now, the best I can do is keep pressure until the bleeding stops." She said.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

349K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
766K 21.5K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
33.7K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
516K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...