Sold to him (The Mafia- El Ri...

By Butterfly_Love_X

"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I... More

Welcome :*Read this before you start the story*
Characters <3
Prologue: Emily
Chapter 1: Preparing for the dinner
Chapter 2: Icy, blue eyes
Chapter 3: Change of plans
Chapter 4: Getting worked up
Chapter 5: Unknown number
Chapter 6: Contract
Chapter 7 : I'm yours
Chapter 8: Final decision
Chapter 9: YOU SOLD ME!?
Chapter 10: The Enemy
Chapter 11 : Welcome home... I guess...
Chapter 12 : wedding dresses
Chapter 13: The Plan
Chapter 14 : This is it
Chapter 15 : I want you
Chapter 16 : Bye virginity
Chapter 17: Wish I never told her
Chapter 18: Sleeping peacefully
Chapter 19: Little bit mad
Chapter 20: Making process
Chapter 21: Finally I'm the Boss
Chapter 22: Poker night
Chapter 23: Don't stop!
Chapter 24: Being chased
Chapter 25: She isn't Kath
Chapter 27: Not the other way around
Chapter 28: Pep Talk
Chapter 29: New rules
Chapter 30: The truth
Chapter 31: Private number
Chapter 32: The truth about Mateo
Chapter 33: Game day
Chapter 34: Tell her
Chapter 35: 5 shots
Chapter 36: Never part of the deal
Chapter 37: She must be kidding
Chapter 38: Asshole
Chapter 39: Panties
Chapter 40: Making them jealous
Chapter 41: Little punch
Chapter 42: Toilets
Chapter 43: Blood everywhere
Chapter 44: His diary...
Chapter 45: Reading it
Chapter 46: Small scars
Chapter 47: Friday - Emily
Chapter 48: Friday-Mateo
Chapter 49: Tragic injuries
Chapter 50: Dad-talk
Chapter 51: Woken up
Chapter 52: Dark hallway
Chapter 53: Mad
Chapter 54: Two lines
Chapter 55: Cage
Chapter 56: Coffee
Chapter 57: Be honest
Chapter 58: Busted
Chapter 59: Leaving
Chapter 60: Advice from EX
Chapter 61: Surprised
Chapter 62: Plan succeeded
Chapter 63: Too soon
Chapter 64: He still loves me
Chapter 65: 22 roses
Chapter 66: Date night
Chapter 67: She's what!?
Chapter 68: Baby's plan
Chapter 69: Stalker
Chapter 70: Kidnapped
Chapter 71: Escape plan
Chapter 72: He's the kidnapper?
Chapter 73: Here we go
Chapter 74: Emily...
Chapter 75: Save her
Chapter 76: Payback
Chapter 77: How did I get this Lucky?
Epilogue: Emily
‼️ ❤️ SEQUEL ❤️ ‼️
Baby Special <3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.1
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.2
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.4
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.5
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.6
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.7
Hi after 2 years...
Share Your Song Recommendations!

Chapter 26: Is he dead...?

34.6K 904 50
By Butterfly_Love_X

A/N: OMG! I've gotten so many readers these past few days! Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without any  of you! <3<3<3 *little scream of happiness*

Please check out my new book 'YOUR LOVE IS DEADLY', just go to my profile and you will see it. Like/vote, comment and share with friends!

little summery of the book:

Getting into a life where I got close to him wasn't my intension but loving him, oh boy...-The reason why I came to California was to start a new life, find work and have fun but being 17 isn't easy. I can't find work and relying on dad's money is the last thing I do so I can only say yes to his offer. What I do isn't fair (killing people) but if you know what these people have done then you would do the same, believe me.Living in a world of the darkness looks dangerous, it is, but there is also something beautiful in this world, that's him, Atlas Diabolus.Getting to know him from a different perspective gave me a better look at this gorgeous man. The bad boy look is only a disguise, a mask of what's lying under it. Don't they say that beauty is on the inside? Finding out the truth about him isn't easy but it's a risk I'm willing to take, even if it's the last thing I do! Can I find my way in his dark, broken heart or do I need to open myself too because my life isn't exactly rainbow and sunshine either?-I, Atlas Diabolus, will never love a girl. Loving is a pain in the ass. Your love is your weakness and your weakness can be used against you, my fathers's quote. That's a risk I'm not willing to take but after meeting her I can't get her out of my head...It's like she claimed me in a way I thought was never posible. Letting her in is one of the most hardest things in the world but that thing, the thing that beats faster everytime she is around, wants her there. If that's sounded weird then let's not talk about that thing in my pants that gets hard everytime I see her or even smell her scent...She is dangerious and her love...her love will be my dead...-(There could be some 18+ scenes, just so you know!)

A/N: Was it interesting? Let me know! Now here is chapter 26 ;-)

Emily

 The bell goes off just in time before I walk out the room. These past few days have been weird. Now Scott and Tyler follow me everywhere, even when I take bathroom breaks. At nights 2 other men come to our house and guard my bedroom door. It's annoying! I can't have privacy!

Opening the door, Scott stops me.

"Let me" I roll my eyes. He opens it further and I recognize someone.

"Liam?" I say and walk towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, sister-in-law"

"It's Emily" he looks behind him and I see a woman; blond hair and blue ocean eyes. Right, Cadence Yellow, Liam's mom and underwear model.

"Hello, is Mateo here?" she says in an arrogance way and I hate her immediately.

"No, he isn't, but I can help you" she looks me over, inspecting me inch by inch and I do the same. She looks hot, I'm not going to lie but her attitude...Olivia told me that she was young when she had Liam. She was 18 at the time...Now she must be...34?

"Right...Can you call him, I can't get him"

"I will but maybe before you say what you guys are doing here? In 20 I need to go" Cadence sighs before answering.

"Liam need to stay here for a few days, I'm going to China for work and I can't take this piece of shit with me" I arch a brow at that statement. Liam is everything but a piece of shit. "Usually he would go to Celeb, but he is busy working and I don't trust him with the girls he brings..." I look at Liam who is grinning like a lunatic. "...and Olivia is busy taking over the..." she looks at me skeptical. "...Mafia thing, so Mateo was my last choice but it looks like his wife is too stubborn to call him" did she really just said that...?

"Look, this is my house so that means my rules, if you can think you can come here and act like you know it better, you are so wrong..." I look at Liam again whose mouth is agape. "...Because I like Liam, he is okay to live her" I let out a breath. Shit...did I really said that?

"Fine!" she looks at her watch. "I need to go anyways" and she just storms off without a goodbye to her own son.

10 minutes have passed before Liam's stuff is in the guest room. I should call Mateo and ask if it's okay...I know the answer anyways. The phone goes off 3 times before he picks up.

"Mateo?"

"Hello" a woman voice says and for some reason all the hairs on my spine shivers... "This is Kath, can I help you?" Kath? How does she get Mateo's phone. I check the ID caller again to make sure I called Mateo.

"Where is my husband?" I feel rage boil in my stomach. Please don't say what I think.

"Oh...he is showering, we had something going on, you know how it is" I see her winking in front of me. They had sex...I feel tears forming in my eyes but I force them away. I knew this would happen but why did it sting so badly.

"I do," I remind myself to stay calm. He can do what he wants, this marriage wasn't real anyways. Why did I even think he would change? "When he is finished, can you tell him Liam is staying over for a few days?"

"Alright darling, I will" and she hangs up. I turn my phone off. I don't want him to call me back. Feeling weak in the knees, I fall to the ground. Scott and Tyler are immediately beside me and so is Liam.

"Are you alright Miss El Ricci?" I hear Tyler say and I nod in response.

"Give her space to breath!" Liam says and everyone does. "What's wrong Emily?" he says, kneeling in front of me. I shield my face, I don't want anyone to see my face...It's already bad enough they see me like this

"Nothing, I'm fine" standing up I give them my best sunny smile. "I need to go work, Tyler?"

"Yes?"

"Can you stay today here? It's not that I don't trust you Liam" I look at him. "But..."

"I get it. Its fine" I nod. "Are you really going to work today? It's Sunday?" I nod.

"I do" Today I got the okay from the boss to take Lucy out. These past few days, I and Lucy got closer. She is more open then before and it makes me happy. Lucy gives me a mother like vibe. I want to protect her and love her but I can't...

"Can we get Ice-cream?" Lucy asks me.

"It's freezing out here" It's true, it's only October and snow is coming now and then.

"Please...?" she gives me those puppy eyes and I'm sold.

"Alright"

We enter the store and I buy her ice-scream; Vanilla and Strawberry. I take coffee. Walking outside, we meet Scott. I give him the chocolate ice-scream, he told me once he love chocolate.

"Oh...you didn't have to-"

"-No, Scott, I do. You protect me for weeks now and not once have I treated you" he smile and take his ice-scream. We all walk in the park a few hours and talked about everything; the good and bad memories from this place. I told them about how I and dad used to play hind and seek. One time I hide behind a tree and dad couldn't find me. I thought it was funny, but he was worried as hell. If I didn't startle him he would have called the police...

"My parents and I once came here because we didn't had the money to afford a house at the time" I look at Lucy. Were they homeless? I didn't know that. "I slept there" she points at the toilet area. "Behind it of course" I don't know what to say.

"How long have you stayed here?"

"A year..." she takes my hand, holding it tight. I squeeze her hand back and she smiles up at me. I look behind me and Scott is gone. Huh?

"Scott!?" I yell but no one answers. Now Lucy is calling him too but it's no use. We walk back and I notice a number written in the sand; 6. Oh god... I immediately look behind me to make sure no one is following us. Lucy must notice my concern because she begins to shivers,

"What's going on?" she asks me, pulling her arms around my waist. I protectively put my arms around her shoulders. Lucy and I are almost the same height, she isn't little girl anymore...she begins to grow to.

We both walk back to the car. I have the key and I can drive. Scott is nowhere to be seen...I should look for him but he told me if this would happen I need to go back to the penthouse. It's safe there. Feeling my heart on my throat, we run a little. Lucy follows me patiently. When we turn the corner I hear someone behind me.

"Don't look behind!" I whisper to Lucy, she nods. Is this the same guy as that night? I look around us but no one is in sight to help us. The car isn't far away from here... I feel tears on my arm. Lucy is crying.

"I'm scared" she whispers and my heart breaks for her. I need to make sure she's safe!

Like gods hates us, it's begins to rain. And not just a little but a lot. Our clothes are going to be soaked when we reach the car. Turning the corner one more time I stop dead in track...The number 6 is written on the windows.

"What does this mean?" Lucy says and I hear footsteps behind me. I won't look around.

"Step inside" we do and lock the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I've been holding in and Lucy does the same.

"Emily?" She says after a beat. I look at her and she looks horrified.

"What?" she points at the seat beside us and a guy is laying there...Scott! I turn around and gasp when I see blood everywhere. We both stare at him and one of us needs to ask the question we're scared to ask. Is he dead...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
1.5M 43.6K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
618K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
288K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...