Fairy Tail: Tale of The Drago...

De Bolt8091

A 10-year-old boy left alone roams the land of Fiorre with his companion ....talking and flying cat? But they... Mai multe

HAREM
Info
Chapter 1: A New Family
Chapter 2. Coming home and Lucy
Harem update/Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Not a chapter.
Chapter 3 Return of My Scarlet Tsundere!
Chapter 4 The Dragon Lord's Wrath!
Galuna Island Laydown
Chapter 5 Mom and Dad, Quality time, Vince
Chapter 6 How Dad met my mother. Dragon Lord's RAGE!!!
Chapter 7 War!
Wow just Wow.
Chapter 8 Don't ever harm my MATE!!!
Harem Update!
Just for laughs
Chapter 9 HA HA! YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!!!!
Just asking (not a chapter)
Vote over
Markings of Mates(Lemon)
Which one?
Why can't we be friends?
Vote closed
Chapter 10 Lucy The Celestial Dragon Slayer and Unexpected Events!
What if ?
Update.
Chapter 11 Justice vs Chaos!
Chapter 12 Vacation!
Chapter 13 Dragon Lordnapped!
Break
Chapter 14 A surprise twist!
Chapter 15 You will not BREAK ME!
Info
Chapters 16 Gotta get to back, back to the present!
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
New story (not a chapter)
Chapter 17 Dragon Lord Escape!
Chapter 18 Heaven's Game Part 1
Heaven's Game Part 2
Heaven's Game Part 3 (finale)
Chapter special: Goodbye Simon
Chapter 20: Battle of Fairy Tail Part 1
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 3
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 4
Battle of Fairy Tail Part 5 Finale
Our Dog
I'm Back!

Chapter 19 Home

1.2K 27 15
De Bolt8091

A day has pass since the burial of Simon at that time Drake was outside with Arong and Dex. Arong was sitting on a rock while Dex was leaning on a tree. Drake choose to stand in the middle of both of them.

Drake: So you guys are Dragon Slayers?

Dex: Yeah.

The three of them stood there in silence before Drake finally spoke up.

Drake: You both had dragon parents didn't? Like me, Natsu, and Gajeel?

The two looked down at the ground

Drake: Do you know what happened to them?

Both of them looked at Drake which was all the confirmation he needed.

Drake: (sighs) Damn.

The trio were silent once more with nothing but the sound of crashing waves. Finally Drake spoke up again.

Drake: What were their names.

Dex: (looks at him) My Dragon's name was Zavri and she was a shadow dragon.

Arong: I actually had two dragon parents my father Szadlem, was an Earth dragon. While my mother Eldeve was an energy dragon.

Dex: Yeah me and Arong have been travelling for a long time now.

Drake: Jeez, how old are you guys?

Arong: (points a thumb at himself) I'm 27 (points at Dex) and Dexter here is 21.

Hearing that Dex takes a deep inhale before exhaling sharply. He glares at Arong and spoke to him.

Dex: (through gritted teeth) I told you not to call me by my full name. 💢💢

Arong: (smirks) I know I did it just to piss you off.

Dex glares at him for a couple of seconds before recomposing himself. He looks back at Drake as he continues to speak to him.

Dex: Anyways just like Zavri with me, Arong's parents disappeared on the 7th day, of the 7th month, in the year-

Drake: (disbelief) 777.

The two looked at Drake in shock.

Dex: (shocked) H-How do you know that?

Drake: Because Natsu told me that's when his adoptive father Igneel disappeared. Not only that he also told me that Gajeel told him that his adoptive dragon Metalicana disappeared on that same day. As well as both of my parents.

The two looked at each other with widened eyes.

Arong: What does this mean?

Dex: I-I don't know....

Drake walk pass them and looked out towards the ocean.

Drake: When Natsu told me about Igneel's disappearance i thought it was a coincidence. But then he told me what Gajeel told him, that just made me suspicious. But now you two.....

Arong and Dex walked to Drake's side as they looked out at the ocean as well. The sea breeze gently blew on their faces as their clothes and hair blew in the wind. Dex was the first to speak as he looked at the two.

Dex: Guys, this can't be coincidence.

Drake: I know, i was beginning to think my parents abandoned me. But now i'm starting to think otherwise.

Arong: So do you think they left us to live our human lives?

Drake: Maybe or.....

The two looked at him anxiously

Dex: Or?

Drake: They might've left us cause of something else.

The three looked back out at the ocean.
Play

Drake: Do you guys have anywhere to go?

Arong: Not really. The open road has been our home more or less.

Dex: It's true, we've never really found a place where we can settle down.

Drake: (smiles) Good! Then join Fairy Tail!

Both: What?

Drake: (looks towards them) Join Fairy Tail! As a guild we'll have your backs no matter what.

Dex: Ehhhhhh.....

Arong: I don't know.

Drake: (sighs) Look guys at least come with us when we head back to Magnolia. See what it's like before you judge it and plus....if there's our parents are still alive we owe it to them to find out!

The two looked at Drake in shock as he continued.

Drake: (Looks out to see) I don't know the reason for us meeting. Call it what you want, A chance meeting, an accident, hell it can be fate! Whatever it is there's HAS to be reason we met. Just like me meeting Natsu and i know me and Natsu meeting Gajeel couldn't have been a coincidence as well.

Drake looks back at them with a determined look.

Drake: Join Fairy Tail guys and together we can fight side by side with our guild. And together we can solve the real reason why our parents left.

Drake then outstretched his hand in their direction with a smile that showed his fangs.

Drake: After all, us Dragon slayers gotta stick together, right? So please help me you two take my hand, join my clan and help find our parents.

The two of them looked at Drake almost awestruck. Never had they heard a speech with such passion and power behind it. Arong was the first one to react with a chuckle. This confused Drake as Arong began to speak.

Arong: Your words were strong and confident and inspired me. Yep you're definitely the Dragon Lord's son......i'll see Fairy Tail.

Dex:.....I'll see what it's like to. Besides it's better to search with other people than by yourself.

The two of them reached out and grabbed on. With Arong grabbing his forearm and Dex grabbing his hand.

Dex: I agree to follow you in hopes of finding my lost mother.

Arong: And i agree to follow you to find my lost parents....Dragon Lord.

Drake smiles and nodded his head.

Unbeknownst to them two blonde sisters were listening to the whole thing.

Veronica: Wow, he maybe an Moron at times but he sure knows when to take charge.

Serena: Hmmm....

Veronica looks at Serena with a raised brow.

Veronica: What's that suppose to mean?

Serena: Well it's just that....do you think.....we should join?

Serena asked her older twin sister with little hope in her voice. Veronica looked back at the trio and began to ponder.

Veronica: Hmmm...

As Veronica was thinking it shows the three dragon slayers returning to the hotel. But then suddenly a gust of wind blew against Drake's back as he heard something.

???: Thank you Drake Blaze, take care of them.

Drake's eyes widened when he recognized that voice. He looked back with a shocked expression and said one word.

Drake: Jellal?

But there was nothing behind him but then his face changed to a smile as a single tear ran down his cheek.

Drake: (Thoughts) Goodbye my friend.

Once he said that Drake left following the two other slayers who ran into Serena and Veronica as they all head back to the hotel.

Afternoon

Drake and the others had a celebration with Millianna, Wally, and Sho. They were enjoying the food and the fun until Drake realized someone was missing.

Drake: Hey where's Juvia?

Gray: (smirks) Sorry Drake but she left a while ago.

Drake: Why?

Gray: She wanted to talk to gramps about signing up with the guild.

Drake's eyes widened for a second before smiling.

Drake: I see.

The party goes well into the night. Once it was over everybody went back to their rooms....well not everybody. It currently shows Sho, Wally, and Millianna on the beach with a boat.

Wally: Are you sure we're gonna be able to make it in the outside world? We never been on our before.

Sho: We're gonna have to try. Erza has her own problems, she doesn't need us to weigh her down.

???: That's what you think?

The trio recognized the voice and looked up. On top one of the palm trees was Drake standing there.

Sho: D-Drake! You found us.

Drake leaps off the tree and lands on the ground. He then stands up and looks at them with a frown on his face.

Drake: You guys could at least say goodbye.

Sho: Y-Yeah you're right, it's just we didn't want Erza to be sad all over again.

The three of them looked down as Sho continues

Sho: All we ever known was the inside of that tower it's where we grew up. You should know since you were there temporarily. Now we're grown up and we don't know a thing about the outside world. This is our chance to see it! For the first time ever we're free to do whatever we want!

Sho looks up at Drake with a determined smile

Sho: We wanna follow our dreams like everybody else but that's something we're gonna have to do on our own! We want to know what it means to be free.

Drake lowers his head and smiles

Drake: I have faith you guys can do it and i'm not worried. But i think she might have a few words to say before you leave.

All: Huh?

Suddenly Erza shows up wearing her farewell Fairy Tail armor.

She began to recite the rules for those who leave the guild to the three. Then when she got to the last one is when the waterworks kicked in again.

Erza: (tears in eyes) Never forget your Fairy Tail friends treasure them for as long as you live.

This makes the three of them start crying as Drake raised his hand.

Drake: LET THE FAIRY TAIL FAREWELL BEGIN NOW!

Gray, Natsu, and Lucy: Yes sir!

Natsu shot out fireballs in the sky as they exploded like fireworks.

Drake: May all your journeys bring you joy.

Gray fires and ice beam which blew up and created an ice design in the sky. Lucy used her celestial dragon powers to create a stream of light which explodes as well creating fireworks with stars. The trio looked up with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

Erza: I wish we could stay together forever but deep down i know i'll only hold you back. I don't want that, after all the years you spent stuck in that tower. You deserve to finally be free.

The trio began to set sail but before they could though.

Millianna: Wait! (Hopes out of boat)

Wally: Whoa Millianna! What're ya doing?!

Millennia than runs up to Drake as he looks at her confused.

Drake: Millianna what's wrong.

Millianna: (blushing)

Thank you for everything Drake. I hope we see each other again.

Drake eyes are widened in shock from that surprised kiss but he smiles and nods.

With that the trio set sail waving goodbye to them. As they set out to see the outside world. But in all of their hearts they knew they will meet again.

A Few Days Later

Their vacation finally over the group returned back to Magnolia. But this time they have a few extra people following them. Yes sir! It was Dex, Arong, Serena, and Veronica who joined them. They were walking along the path that led to the guild as Drake looks back at them.

Drake: (smiling) You guys are gonna love everyone at the guild! Serena you're gonna love Lisanna and Mirajane. Arong you're gonna love meeting their brother Elfman he's a real man! And as soon as you see the guild you're gonna say- HOLY SHIT!

Were the shocked words of Drake as he looked up and saw the guild. But unfortunately the guild looked NOTHING like It did before.

Noy: Holy shit! Did they build a guild or a godamn castle?!

Veronica: Wait so it didn't look like this?

Lucy: Well not originally. Seriously i didn't even think they were going to build it up like this.

Noy: I'll say i didn't expect to see- IS THAT A F××KING CAFE?! WE HAVE A F××KING CAFE NOW?!

Drake: (shocked) Apparently so.

After seeing an old friend return Max Alors, the group went inside and saw the interior was much bigger than the original guild hall. But through it all Natsu was pouting saying it's not the same. Levy shows up and explained that they had a pool and a game room.

Drake: Damn! I can't believe master was able to afford this.

Levy: (sweatdrop) Uh yeah, about that Drake. The cost for this was monumental so uh....

Drake: (raises brow) So what?

Outside: this is an example of what happened play at 0:20 stop at 0:24

The entire scene shakes as Drake screams.

Drake: THAT OLD FART TOOK HALF OF MY WELL EARN MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!

After Drake screamed all that out a familiar face came to greet them.

Medea: Lucy!

Lucy: Medea!

The two girls ran to each other and lock hands with each other smiling.

Medea: I'm happy you all made it back!

Erza: (smiles gently, nods) Thank you Medea it's good to back.

Medea: (walks up to Drake) Did you have good time too Drake? Did you have an exciting time?

Drake was skeptical to answer as he looked at the others. They reactions were either giggles or shrugs. Drake turns back to Medea with a smile.

Drake: You can say it was more exciting than i thought it would be.

This makes Medea smile satisfied by the answer. She then noticed Gray looking around before asking her.

Gray: Hey Medea, where your father?

Medea: (looks down sadly) Unfortunately he's at home due to a terrible incident.

Their eyes widened in shock.

Erza: (worried) What happened?! Is he okay?!

Medea: (shakes her head) I'm afraid not.....

Drake: (sadly) Medea, i'm so sorry.

Medea gives them a cute curious look and tilts her head.

Medea: Whatever for? He just threw his back out.

Drake, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy and Noy: (all fall over)

Medea: (oblivious to their fallout) Yea there was a brawl her at the guild yesterday. Poor father got caught in it and threw his back trying to run from it.

Drake: (stands up laughing nervously) Well i'm glad he's recovering.

???: Well i'm glad you dunder heads made it back safely.

They all turned tp see Makarov with smile on his face. But then the old man's disappeared. As he saw an absolutely livid Drake standing over him, breathing heavily with smoke billowing from his nostrils.

Makarov: (sweatdrop, nervously) I bet Levy told you about the fortune. But look who joined Fairy Tail!

The old wizard gestures beside him hoping that turn his attention away from him. And it did as Drake looked to his left his scowl was replaced with shocked expression.

Drake: Juvia?

Juvia: (smiling) That's right!

Suddenly Drake gets in Juvia's face with a serious expression.

Juvia: (blushing, nervous) I-Is there something wrong Drake?

Drake: Hmmm..........you cut you hair........(leans back, smiles) I like it!

Juvia: (Internal Fangirling) MY LOVE LOVES MY NEW LOOK! ❤❤❤❤❤

Makarov then sees Arong, Dex, Veronica, and Serena.

Makarov: Hmm? And who might you four be?

Serena: Oh! It's nice to meet you sir (bows) my name is Serena and this is my twin sister Veronica.

Veronica: We're mages from Arboria and we aided Drake and the others in an incident that happened.

Makarov: (looks towards the others) Incident?

Erza: It's a long story master i'll tell you later.

Makarov: (nods) And you two?

Dex: I'm Dex Kruger.

Arong: And I'm Arong Grimm. And just like Serena and Veronica we helped Drake out. Not only that but we're both Dragon Slayers ourselves.

Makarov: (amazed) Dragon slayers you say?

Dex: Yes sir and we were hoping to join your guild.

This makes Makarov smile.

Makarov: Of course you are, Fairy Tail welcomes all in open arms.

This makes the group smile in excitement.

Makarov: As a matter of fact we've also added another new member to the guild. Someone who you might recognize.

Noy: Really, where are they?

Makarov points behind them to which everyone turned around. Theirs eyes widened in shock when they saw the other new guild member.

Drake: (venomously) Gajeel Redfox....

Before anyone could say anything Drake moved so fast and slammed Gajeel against a wall. He has his arm pinned against the iron dragon slayer's neck making choke. This action makes everyone in the guild stop doing what they're doing and see the events.

Juvia: (worried) Drake please calm down!

Suddenly everyone saw something happen to Drake's eyes. They began to glow an ominous white.

Drake: I can forgive Juvia, but you i will never forgive! You destroyed our guild, you hurt Jet and Droy, you hurt LEVY, and then you had the nerve to harm my mate Lucy! I should kill you right now!

Gajeel: (strained glaring) Then what're ya waiting for? Do it!

Drake arches his arm back fist coated in red aura until Makarov spoke up.

Makarov: Drake i understand your anger son, but remember what i taught you. "Yesterday's enemy can be today's friend." Right?

Levy: Yeah

Drake looks back and sees Levy hiding behind a table.

Levy: (smiling nervously) If i'm okay with being here then you should be too.

Drake grits his teeth

Drake: If he's making you hide Levy then i don't trust him.

Drake prepared to throw his face forward to cave in Gajeel's face. But then a hand grabs his arm and stops him. He looks back and sees Arong with serious scowl on his face. As he said something.

Arong: Us Dragon slayers stick together right?

Drake looks at him as his eyes stop glowing. Dex walks up beside Arong with the same expression. He then looks pass them and sees Natsu with a reluctant but agreeable look on his face. Out of Drake's mouth was a sound nobody in the guild has heard him do before.....growl.

Drake: play at 0:20

Drake let's Gajeel go albeit reluctant but then he gets in his face.

Drake: If you even THINK about betraying us or harming anyone in the guild. I will give you a fate so bad you'll be begging me to kill you.

Gajeel: (scoffs) Whatever.

Drake: (snarls)

Elfman: Whoa! Since when could he do that?!

Drake walks away from Gajeel with Natsu following.

Drake: Great now I'm in a bad mood!

Drake flips a table in his frustration

Drake starts screaming and waving his fist around in angry comical way.

Drake: NO TALK WITH ME! I'M ANGRY!

Suddenly the lights go out as a spotlight shines on the stage. It shows Mirajane sitting on a stool with a guitar in her hands and microphone in front of her.

Drake: (confused) Mira?

Suddenly Drake feels two arms wrap around his waist from behind. He looks back and sees Lisanna hugging him giving a big smile.

Lisanna: Welcome home Drakey!

Drake:...........Anger subsided.

After his freak out Mirajane began signing.

Hearing this calms Drake down a whole lot.......until Gajeel gets on stage singing.

This in turns makes everyone start breaking out in a fight once again. Serena, Veronica, Dex, Arong are standing there with shocked expressions.

Drake: Yeah sorry guys this happens a lot.

Arong: (shaking) Damn you Drake...

Drake: (confused) What?

Arong: Why didn't you tell brawls like this breakout?!

Drake: Uh sorry man, i didn't think it would offend you.

Arong: (grabs him picks him up) OFFEND ME?! I FUCKING LOVE BRAWLS!

Drake: 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Arong drops Drake and jumps into the brawl.

Dex: (runs past) I wanna brawl too!

Suddenly there was a loud crash as guild members were sent flying. Drake's then bugged out comically when saw a fight he never expected to see in his life.

PUNCH!

Erza was sent flying from a punch that came from.....LUCY?!

Lucy: (comically angry) YOU HIT ME WITH A TABLE JUST BECAUSE SOME IDIOT STEPPED ON YOUR STUPID CAKE?!

Erza returns and kicks Lucy away making crash into the pillars. She was wearing a new type of armor that must've been her new dragon empress armor.

Erza: (comically angry) YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE SWEET DELICIOUS CREAMY DREAM YOU BLONDE BIMBO!

Lucy jumps back up and began throwing hands with Erza. It was incredible Lucy was actually equal to Erza especially in her Dragon Empress armor. Lucy basically became Erza's new rival that day as the two lock hands with each other in a power struggle. The slammed their heads together and threw insults at each other.

This was the exact way it looked when Erza and Mirajane fought when they were young.

Drake stares at all the chaos going on and sees Makarov crying over the destruction again. He sees Gajeel and Natsu brawling. He then sees Erza right hook Lucy across the face before said blonde slammed her into the floor. He then looks up with a smile on his face as he lets out a sigh.

Drake: (smiling) It's good to be home.

Drake then leaps into the air which catches everyone's attention. He starts freefalling down to them screaming which makes everyone in the guild scream in terror as the Dragon Lord joined the brawl.

Play at 0:47 This was the most funniest shit of my entire childhood! 😂😂😂😂😂

New chapter guys hope you enjoy especially the Camp Lazlo bit!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.6K 653 27
The last living dragon takes time to raise two orphan twins who found themselves in her territory. Though problems begin to stir when mother has lost...
150 14 7
A boy named Anthony Brown wants to become a wizard. But there was one problem...he was magic-less, no magic. However that did not stop him from becom...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
4.4K 121 18
DISCLAIMER: This story is currently under EXTREME revising and editing! COMPLETED | 06/01/2015 REVISIONS STARTED | 07/16/2020 Book 1 of the FTFT seri...