Marked By You

By yoitzher

NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so... More

✨Them✨
Socials🥸
TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Mr. Green
Chapter 2: No You Choked
Chapter 3: Obsessed
Chapter 4: Is That All?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: Find Her
Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet
Chapter 10: Baby Mama
Chapter 11: Anything For Her
Chapter 12: That Was His No
Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring
Chapter 14: Motor Boated
Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe
Chapter 16: Make me
Chapter 17: 2 hours and 89 stitches
Chapter 18: Simply Breath Taking
Chapter 19: Angel Of Death
Chapter 20: Mr. Orphan
Chapter 21: Yeah Totally
Chapter 22: About Fucking Time
Chapter 23: Im A Pretty Good Shot
Chapter 24: Cheating On Her
Chapter 25: You're Dismissed
Chapter 26: Bye Bye Buddy
Chapter 27: She Said You Were Dead
Chapter 28: Kick The Dust Up
Chapter 29: Dinner Time
Chapter 30: Thats A Promise
Chapter 31: Talk
Chapter 32: Lets Get This Over With
Chapter 33: Oh But We Are
Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged
Chapter 35: You Think What?
Chapter 37: Creep
Chapter 38: Medic Now Answers Later
Chapter 39: Oh Wow
Chapter 40: Fair Enough
Chapter 41: Size Small Right?
Chapter 42: That Was Rude
Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?
Chapter 43: Get Out Weirdo
Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.
Chapter 45: Thats The Spirit
Chapter 46: This Is It Guys
Chapter 47: Bite Me
Chapter 48: Holy Hell
Chapter 49: Just A Feeling
Chapter 50: This Is To Easy
Chapter 51: Adelaide Elizabeth Knight
Epilogue
Authors note:

Chapter 36: Bingo

7 0 0
By yoitzher

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"You kissed my cousin!" Hayden yelled as we ran around the track together.

"Yeah." I laughed as I sped up past him.

"No missy your not getting out of this!" He yelled tackling me from behind.

"Ow you asshole." I yelled pushing him off me.

"No, tell me what happened!" He demanded pinning me down again.

"We just kissed, that's it." I said bucking him off me with my hips the getting on top of him.

"What kind of kiss?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"One like this." I said and smashed my lips onto his.

After I pulled away he looked at me in shock.

"Hey man, don't make me think your a whore." He laughed kissing my cheek and pushing me off him.

"Only your whore." I winked standing up with him.

He laughed and swung his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the exit.

"Hey Rick." I smiled as we walked past him.

"Hey Ma." He teased.

"Watch it." I snapped as he laughed.

"You seem to be getting better." Hayden said as he opened the door for me.

"I'm just feeling alive." I said buckling my seatbelt.

"I mean I hope." He laughed getting into his side.

"Slushees?" I asked

"Slushees!" He agreed.

~~~~~

"Bella... Attack." I whispered to her and she lunged forward and bit the orange in front of us.

"Good girl." I smiled

Bella and I did a few more rounds of her sneak attack skills then I put her in her tank. Like usual I gave her a rat and she happily killed it.

The rest of the night is going to get interesting. I was assigned to go on a mission with Hayden.

We have to bust a meeting at a local diner. I'm not pleased because it's the same diner Asher and I went to.

Asher demanded I wore something that men would be distracted by because it's not a private meeting while Hayden slowly got people to leave.

So I'm deciding to go with a tied up guns and roses t-shirt and a miniskirt with a slit. I also added hoop earrings to go with my black pointed toe boots.

Probably not distracting enough but I don't give a fuck what Asher says. I'm going in to kill not look like a hooker.

Walking into my closet I pulled my clothes off and threw on my Lacey black under wear set then got dressed.

When I was done I put on light makeup which was just mascara and lip gloss.

I've decided to bring Bella. See how well her attacking skills are on humans.

I put her in a Purse and kept the side unzipped.

"Ready?" Hayden asked peeking his head in.

"Yeah let's go." I said following him out to the car.

~~~~~

"There's only two people attending this meeting so attention won't be drawn to them. There's only two tables currently occupied.
You will go over to the men and create a slight distraction so I can tell the two tables to leave." Hayden went over the plan as we walked up to the door.

"Got it." I smiled opening my bad a little more.

I walked in first and and Hayden followed soon after. I walked over to the men and played the innocent card.

"By any chance do y'all know where we're at?" I asked sweetly looking into the younger man's eyes.

"We'll I know right now your on the way to being seated with us." He smiled scooting over.

"That's nice of you." I smiled and sat beside him. I sat my purse between us and made sure Bella's opening was towards the back of the seat.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to stranger?" He whispered in my ear.

"Why are you going to attack me?" I questioned making sure to emphasize attack and right on que from the corner of my eye I seen Bella slither up the back of the booth.

"Do you need to be attacked?" The man across from us questioned.

"I don't think so." I smiled and the man next to me started choking.

I looked over to see Bella wrapping herself around his neck. Then I looked behind us to see the last table leaving so I took this as my chance to grab the knife from my thigh and send it flying into the forehead of the man across from us.

"Faster." I snapped and within an instant Bella tighten and his neck snapped. I held my hand up to her and she happily made her way up my arm and slithered herself loosely around my neck.

"Good girl." I praised Bella as Hayden walked in.

"Already damn?" He laughed as he looked at them men.

"Bella help." I smiled showing her to him and his eyes widened.

"Remember not to let me get on your bad side." He choked.

I grabbed my knife from the guys forehead and carved my crops and K into both of them.

"Let's go." Hayden said and we walked out to the car.

Before I got in I looked back at the diner to see a man walking out of the bathroom. He headed towards the dead guys and his eyes shot open. He picked up his phone and began calling someone as he rushed out of the diner.

As Hayden pulled out of the drive way I turned to get a better look and before the trees cut me off I seen Malachai on the phone looking frantic.

Why was he there?

~~~~

"I think we should talk." I approached Asher in the office.

"So now you wanna talk to me?" He laughed looking up.

"It's about Malachai." I said and he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Oh trouble in paradise already?" He questioned in a snarky manner.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me." I hissed .

"Fine." He groaned.

" Today on the mission, while Hayden and I were leaving I seen a man walking out of the bathroom. We were already to the car so I didn't want to turn around and risk it." I started.

" Okay?" He questioned getting confused.

"The man walked up to the table and when he seen they were dead he worriedly called someone and rushed outside.." I spoke some more and watched the wheels turn in Ashers head.

"That someone was Malachai?" He finished for me.

"Bingo." I laughed.

We sat in silence for a few minutes both thinking.

After about 10 minutes of pure silence he spoke.

"How would you feel about doing undercover work?" He looked up to me and a spark flashed through his eyes.

"I'm listening." I said sitting down in a chair and so the plan began.

Asher wants me to pretend and go further into a relationship with Malachai. He wants me to bug everything he owns especially his phone. While I'm keeping Malchai distracted most days are the days Ashers going to tap in and see what he's been up to.

Whatever Asher finds determines his life.

It's risky, especially if he's a rat but it's worth it.

Because if he is one.

He has to die.

********************************************

Authors note:

Oooo du du dunnnnn
Shorter chapter though, yikes

Honestly I don't know what I'm doing here but it's coming. I think.
Remember to comment and vote darlings.

Word count: 1230

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 95 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
2.1M 34.3K 69
!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or quote or whatever you want to call it, a...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
3K 167 80
Natilee. That's me. I'm 17 and as much as id like to say I'm normal, I'm probably not. I'm like every other 17-18 year old, except I don't smoke po...