POISON , Euphoria

By -bellz

- What if π˜‹ominique can't make the right decision between alcohol or love ? ... More

POISON
ACT ONE
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
ACT TWO
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
Author's Note

𝘡𝘸𝘰

9.8K 161 7
By -bellz

Drink it away

NO MATTER WHAT Dominique Jacobs was intoxicated with she always dreaded the first day of school. She hated the ice breakers and the small talk she'd have to make. Overall the first day of school was complete and utter hell for her. The things she'd feel made her wonder if she should just quit school altogether.

She'd never been able to approach other kids. That's why she only kept friends she had since she was little. Her brother often rubbed her nose in it, calling her a loser. She quite honestly didn't give a fuck.

Lexi and Dominique sat on the gymnasium floor beside each other while they stared ahead at the teacher. Dom hated this teacher with her whole being, but of course, she sat through the class.

"So, let's start with a little improvisation," Mrs Applegate began while she started class. Dom played with her shoelaces while her chin rested on her knees that she pulled up the her chest. "I'd like each of you to get up and tell us a five minute story about your summer."

And at that, Dominique tensed.

Shit, shit, shit. Dominique looked to Lexi who'd been cool as a cucumber. God, this morning was an awful one to stay sober. These type of things were the death of her and it didn't help now that it felt like everyone would laugh. They'd all judge. She was sure of it.

She wracked her brain for coping mechanisms, but, damn, she knew none. In fact, she pushed them into the part of her brain that had cobwebs, like an asshole. Dom was fucked up the ass and around.

"It's okay, Dom." Lexi whispered, sensing her good friends discomfort as she clutched at her clothes.

Rue groaned softly and maneuvered onto her side, briefly catching Dominique's attention. She'd rather not do it either, but for different reasons. Everyone knew what Rue did this summer.

Dom began to count the lines on her palm to distract herself before she melted down into a puddle of fear. She seen beads of sweat form in the crevices she attempted to count before she just lost track.

"Looks like we have our first volunteer. Rue," Mrs Applegate called on the mopey girl who'd slumped over in avoidance. Dominique would've done it too if it wasn't something that would draw attention to her.

"Please don't do this to me," Rue muttered in response to their teacher. Dom's eyes pulled away from her cold, sweaty palms to look at Rue.

"Come on, everyone. Let's give her some encouragement," Mrs Applegate instructed the bland and quiet class, who gave some mildly depressing clapping in which Dom did not take part in.

Rue rose to her feet slowly. Her eyes briefly glazed over their small class, but returned to her destination: the stage.

She arrived at the center and to her dismay, the lights had went off causing everyone's full and utmost attention on her. Dominique's gut churned at the mere thought of her being up there.

"Um, a memory?" Rue stuttered out while blocking out the harsh stage light that shined in her eyes.

"Anything that had an impact on you this summer."Mrs Applegate replied and Dom's eyes rested on one of her oldest friends.

"Uh, I don't— I don't— I can't think of—" Rue stammered out nervously. Dom hugged her knees close to her while she watched Rue desperately wishing she could help her.

Rue and Dominique went farther back than Pre-K, they met on the playground. They were hardly even potty trained by the time they met at two years old.

Some where along the long line of their friendship, before highschool, all three drifted apart. Dom still found herself yearning for the missing piece in their trio. That part of her would never go away, but Rue didn't want them to be up her ass unless it was beneficial toward her.

Dominique resents the distance wedged in between her and Rue. Maybe if she would've been there, been closer to the troubled girl, Rue would've been clean. It was stupid for her to look back on everything like that, but she still felt immense guilt.

"Just relax your body. Release the tension. And just breathe," Mrs Applegate lectured while Rue took a deep breath. Dom looked to Lexi nervously causing Lexi replied to her look with a shrug.

"So this— this summer?" Rue questioned the teacher.

"Yes." Mrs Applegate responded dryly.

Rue's face contorted as if she'd been remembering the more— painful parts of her summer.

"I'm— I'm having trouble, uh, like, remembering... uh something, you know." Rue trembled from her nerves. If it had been evident to Dom, it was to the rest of the room.

"Just tell us a specific memory.", Mrs Applegate specified for Rue. Dom chewed on her bottom lip out of fear for Rue.

"Uh, okay. Uh, I was, um, with my mom, and my, uh, my little sister.", Rue began in a stammer. "And, we were listening to this, uh, listening to this— this song."

"I feel bad.", Lexi whispered lowly to Dominique. Dom nodded, but returned her eyes to Rue. She really felt for her. God, just thinking about being up there made Dom's stomach do flips.

"I'm sorry, but I— I can't think of anything, so—", Rue wept with tearful eyes. Dominique's eyebrows crunched together in sadness. She'd obviously been pained by everything that happened this summer.

"Uh—", Mrs Applegate began to console Rue, but Rue was quick to cut whatever she was about to say off.

"I'm, uh— I'm done.", Rue stuttered out. "Do I have to do this?"

"She's a mess, dude," Someone from Dominique and Lexi commented causing them both to swivel around, ready to defend her.

"Honestly, I bet it's brain damage," Another person commented making Dominique look to Lexi.

"You're being fucking rude," Lexi spat at the two people who were talking shit. Dominique huffed and found Rue's shaking frame on stage once again,

Rue fled from the spotlight and exited the gym. Lexi shot up and went to follow Rue. Dom sighed and sat criss cross. She only prayed as she looked at Mrs Applegate analyze the class roster.

"Okay, uh, how about Dominique?" Mrs Applegate called out and Dom's eyes went wide.

Dominique swallowed hard and slowly got up. She cracked her knuckles while she made her way up to the stage. Her heart beat was in her throat and her head whipped around when she heard some people laughing.

Were they laughing at her? Dominique took a deep breath while she went up the steps. She crossed her arms when she stopped in front of the microphone.

Her glossy eyes stared over her classmates who watched her, uninterested.

"Okay, Dominique, just tell a fond memory from over the summer," Mrs Applegate instructed. Dominique nodded and tucked hair behind her ears.

"So, um... I hung out with my friends. A lot. We just listened to music and watched movies. That's pretty much it," Dominique shared with her class.

"Very good. Is that all?" Mrs Applegate praised her student. Dominique nodded and made her way to her seat. Her stomach churned while she went down the steps. Then, the worst thing happened. She tripped on the second to last step.

There were a few low chuckles, and whispers. Dominique was quick to get to her feet. Her heart dropped when she seen that all eyes were on her.

Tears rushed to her honey dipped brown eyes, rushing out of the auditorium.

What a school year this would be for Dominique, huh?

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE WALKED UP to Fezco's place. If there was one thing Dominique knew how to do, she knew how to get back into Fezco's good graces. Her feet carried her to his door with grace, knowing Ash would we watching over the cameras.

She knocked on his front door, and bit the inside of her cheek nervously. After a moment the door opened, revealing Fezco. His eyes innocently wandered up and down Dominique's body.

"Sup, D." Fez greeted lowly. His lips formed a grin as she stood there in his presence. He loved himself some Dominique Jacobs.

"I wanted to see what your were doing. I was around." Dom told him and Fez nodded, widening the door for her to walk in.

"You look like you doin' good. Better not be up to no fuck shit though, D." Fez warned making it clear he didn't want to hear any rants about getting free shit for Rue.

"No fuck shit. Promise," Dominique replied while she took his hand. He rolled his eyes as he reeled her in. "Just looking for some company. I get lonely sometimes, you know."

"You play too much." said Fezco as Dominique pushed herself away from him with a devious smirk.

"You don't play enough." Dominique teased as she plopped down onto the sofa. Fezco came around the corner slowly, trying to figure out how to approach her properly. "Also, I need some weed."

"Fuck, D." Fezco muttered as she laid back on the sofa.

"What? Not a lot. I have money, too."

"This is how it started last time, I ain't gonna play that shit again. I don't want no part in it."

"Fezco, I haven't drank a drop anything but water since the party. I've changed." Dominique told him. Her words were clearly laced with lies, but the way her eyes pierced Fezco's soul, it worked.

"Stay here real quick." His body disappeared making Dom smirk to herself. They're playing the game again. They always lose in the end.

...POISON !

authors note: i decided to really show dominique's social anxiety instead of her running after rue. i'm so excited to revamp this story though :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 24.3K 53
Historias del guapo piloto monegasco, Charles Leclerc.
337K 27.3K 81
Eleanor Selwyn y Draco Malfoy tenΓ­an tres cosas en comΓΊn: Un alto estatus de sangre pura, talentos acadΓ©micos y la misma casa, Slytherin. Aparte de...
508K 69.6K 43
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ΒΏUn embarazo? Β‘Imposible!
123K 6.9K 14
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justifica por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ΒΏQuΓ© suc...