Cier Journeys: Path Of Corrup...

By DxmonicJxmes

An exciting journey of a few supernatural boys traveling across the world to find the Cierious fairies and st... More

Chap 1: Warm up.
Chap 2: "Lets hit the road!"
Chap 3: The Magdurus Pass.
Chap 4: A Test Of Strength.
Chap 5: Vengeance.
Chap 6: Something To Fear.
Chap 7: Not A Coward.
Chap 8: The God Wannabe.
Chap 9: The Sixth One.
Chap 10: "Give me a break.."
Chap 11: Separated.
Chap 12: Quitting isn't a choice.
Chap 13: Defeat.
Chap 14: When The Night Ends.
Chap 15: Allies.
Chap 16: Sudden Strike.
Chap 17: A Day At The Village.
Chap 18: One Harsh Morning.
Chap 19: Break Is Over.
Chap 21: Violence Breeds Silence.
Chap 22: The Ones That Remain.
Chap 23: Undone Bussiness.
Chap 24: The Four Divisions.
Chap 25: Battle Cry In The Forest.
Chap 26: The Devil's Origin - Jasper's Backstory Part 1.
Chap 27: Refusing To Give In - Jasper's Backstory Part 2.

Chap 20: The Undead And The Livings.

18 0 0
By DxmonicJxmes

"LISTEN UP! WE HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT, SO NO HALLUCINATING. AT ALL COST DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIST!! WE CANNOT BE DISTRACTED OR THE VEIL WILL BE OUR GRAVE!" Mukuri pulled out his katana and raised it up in front of the row of soldiers. Seeing their leader being very eager to fight, the men felt somewhat motivated and it give them hope to fight. They all raised their spears, swords, bows, and shields or just their fists up high. 

"FOR THE.." Mukuri said, expecting them to continue the line. 

"..GOD OF PEACE!" The men shouted loudly as they start getting hyped for that battle. 

"Sir Mukuri, the corrupted army is marching into The Veil. They will soon enter the mist!" Rinnako flew down and reported to Mukuri, he nodded and turned to his men. 

"Thank you. Now, GET READY! MAGIC USERS!" Mukuri demanded, as the men in the front row charges in their magical attacks, Jasper is also a front row soldier. They all charges in their lightning attack, fireballs, rocks, sand. Anything they have. 

On the top of the mountain, a bit above the village. Flif was trying to predict what would the corrupted army do next. They stand in one place, it has been a while and they haven't moved when somebody moved in front of the army. It was a light red figure with a lack headband, he has a spear and seems like it was their commander, The Fourth: Reiji Nevir. 

"LISTEN HERE! TODAY WE WIPE OUT THE CHILDREN OF EIRENE, WHO DARE STUMBLE ACCROSS LORD JAMEZU'S PATH TOWARDS ABSOLUTE POWER! MANY OF YOU WILL DIE, BUT THOSE WHO SURVIVE WILL BE REWARDED HEAVENLY!" 

Reiji pointed his spear forward. "ATTACK!" 
The corrupted army aggresively runs forward, recklessly like wild beasts. Going into the veil, some looked into the mist and hallucinated, running into their doom. But the rest kept on moving forward at high speed like running zombies. 

"That Jamez.. Wait WE FORGOT HILLINA-" Flif said. 

"I'm here." Hillina was right behind him. 

As the corrupted army was in sight, Mukuri stood back in the middle of his soldiers. 

"ITS TIME! CHARGE YOUR ATTACKS, AND FIRE!" He demanded, the front row soldiers fired their first wave of ranged magical or elemental attacks at the corrupted beasts. The attacks held most of them back, some killed multiple at once but despite that the corrupted enemy kept on charging forward recklessly ready to die for their commander and lord. 

"ONWARDS!" Reiji flied on a fireball above them. The front row soldiers fired their attacks freely and killing off most of the corrupted beasts that comes near, some still got to them but they were blocked by the shielders who kneel under the magic users to guard them, the shielders used their machetes to kill off any corrupted that comes near. 

"SWITCH WITH THE SPEARTONS!" Mukuri demanded once again, the magic users switched with the speartons, who are equipped with long spears and square iron shields. The speartons charged forward and push back their enemies, stabbing and dominating the aggresive beasts blocking their way. The speartons did effectively hold off the corrupted army. 

The archers supported them from behind, firing arrows with flames on the tip, the arrows fly down on their enemies like a heavy rain, one that kills the corrupted. The Anathema army charged forward and break the defense, the front row soldiers became injured. Mukuri acknowledge that now is not the time to form a plan, it was time to sacrifice and put the hearts and bravery of his soldiers to test. 

"ATTACK!" Mukuri shouted as he ran forward, his men did as well. The undead and the livings meet eachother, blood spills and sacrifices are made. The corrupted army may have an advantage in strength, but The Children of Eirene isn't going to give up. 

"Coey! Feat! Rin! Dytrow! Do it now!" Flif shouted, the fairies nodded and opens their palms. 

"Miner's Construct!" 

"Soundwave Lands!" 

"Soul Collector!" 

"Life Transfer!" 

The fairies all work together in a team, Coey and Feat was in charge of blowing the enemies away, Rinnako and Dytrow worked on collecting the energy from the dead bodies' souls and use them to heal the ones that are still alive. 

"CHARGE, ONWARDS MY SOLDIERS!" Mukuri fought bravely, his men did as well. The soldiers' will to fight burns like a fire, they charge forward fighting with all they have no matter how bad their injuries are. If they are still standing they will swing their swords and stab their enemies. 

"Dytrow, do the spell!" Flif demanded. Dytrow nodded, she started reading a spell out aloud as her palms glow. 

"Pray the gods, and the judges shall listen.The time the sinner bear is over, ordered from the summoner, and I, Wraith Imposter, will summon the death back to life!"

The other fairies looked at the spell with glowing eyes. Dytrow revives Yinker, no.. Yinkash, the Cierious fairy that was supposed to be dead long ago comes back in an uncorrupted body. 

"S-sis!" Hillina sobbed and ran to Yinkash, but Flif blocked her. 

"I'm sorry, but she can't remember anything, we could only use her as an ally in combat." Flif said as he walked forward, letting the other fairies take care of Hillina and Yinkash. 

"I WILL PUT AN END TO JAMEZU AND HIS ARMY, COME FACE ME!" Flif stepped forward heroically. 

Reiji Nevir stands in the middle of the battle ground, he casts his spells, multiple fireballs fired attacking all four directions, Reiji could kill Children of Eirene's soldiers with ease. He walked slowly, his right hand holding an iron spear. 

"It must be you.." Flif stands in front of him, blocking the way. 

"Who are even you?" Reiji raised an eyebrow. 

"Just somebody ready to face Jamezu and put an end to his reign of terror!" Flif took a few steps forward, seeing the spirit in his eyes Reiji chuckled. 

"Well i'll see how long will you last, i, Reiji The Fourth accept your challenge!" Reiji lowers his stance, they both run into eachother and clash their weapons. The corrupted beasts swarms in Flif to protect their commander. 

"Herbal.. STRIKE!" Flif blew the corrupted beasts away, Reiji launches an attack that forces him to guard. 

"H-HELIOS!" He shouted. 

Helios and Jasper is somewhere in the battlefield, fighting as well. Helios heard the call despite the loud noises from the fight. It was as if a signal, a signal sent from Flif's soul to his, he ran forward pushing away any other enemy. 

"I'M COMING!" Helios found Flif in just a short time, reuniting with him. 

"You and me, let's take him down!" Flif said, patting on Helios' shoulder. 

"I won't die. Not this time, because our journey won't end here right? I will stay until the end!" Flif said, they both walked forward with bright smiles on their faces. 

Flif teleports behind Reiji with his shield and slam it on Reiji, using Herbal Strike to cause an explosion to blast Reiji away but it only blasted away some sort of invinsible shield. 

"I'm a mage, not to mention a minion of Lord Jamezu, i know how to use magic and how to deal with magic or energy based attacks." Reiji kicked Flif away and walked towards him slowly. 

"Ugh.. well in that case.. JASPER!" Flif called out as Helios pulled him up. 

"I don't think he just specializes in any specific type of magic, what he possess are spells! He can do whatever he want with them." Helios said. As the call had Jasper's attention, he charges through the row of corrupted beasts. 

"OUT. OF. MY. WAY!!" Jasper reached Flif, jumping right at Reiji with his claws opened for an attack. Reiji used a knockback spell and knocked Jasper away, he stood bacck up right away like a beast, not knowing what pain is. 

Jasper and Helios then both fought Reiji, Jasper took care of the right and Helios took care of the left. They both supported eachother, working in an order and ready to assist one another anytime they need eacother. Flif summoned Dytrow and Rinnako, combining their power with his and heals a large amount of soldiers, the ones who are alive get to continue to fight using the energy of the ones that can't anymore. 

As Helios and Jasper was fighting Reiji, Mukuri then noticed him and found an opening behind him, he ran to Reiji and stabs his katana through Reiji's lower body. 

"TAKE THAT!" Mukuri grunted, Reiji groaned in pain. Reiji swings his spear behind his back slashing on Mukuri's face and force him to retreat his sword. 

"Not enough to beat me." Reiji's eyes turned purple, a symbol appears on his face, a symbol of a spear with mana covering it. Everyone felt a slight pressure, some sort of anxiety kicked into them. 

"Anathema. Stage Four." Reiji's aura became dark purple, the color of corruption and it makes the dead beasts and the dead soldiers stand up, becoming corrupted beasts or zombies. 

"Witness the wrath of corruption." 

Jasper continuously attacked Reiji and used his Writhing Soul to assist him. However Jasper was too reckless and opened, seeing the opening Reiji stabbed him. Pulling his spear out and kicking him off. 

"JASPER!" Helios felt irritated, his friend was harmed by Reiji, Helios couldn't keep his cool and walked forward. His madness was supposed to awaken some sort of inner demon inside and make him go crazy but Helios used his anger the right way. 

"Irritation! OVERHEAT!" Helios' strength was boosted significantly. He walked forward aggresively and menacingly, his steps wide and fast catching Reiji off guard. He punched nonstop and pushed Reiji off his feet. 

"GET.. OFF ME!" Reiji stabbed his spear into Helios' shoulder, but Helios burnt his own wound not letting Reiji get his weapon back. 

"Ha..haa! I GOT YOU!" Helios kicked Reiji away, Reiji stood up and was about to go back and finish off Helios but faced Mukuri. 

"You've given yourself, your soul to the corruption! You are rotten TO THE COR!" Mukuri pointed his katana at Reiji. 

"Who are you? Must be the leader, the emperor? Oh, anyway it doesn't matter." Reiji casted a spell with summons two shortswords on his hands. They both went into a clash, Mukuri was a skilled fighter but Reiji with the power of Anathema stage four was faster than him, he pushed Mukuri back with ease and stabbed him. 

"Demon Scales: Beast Form!" Mukuri transformed into a beast, his skin turning slightly darker as his eyes becomes yellow. He attacks Reiji with all his might at full power, no holding back, Mukuri was fighting for his life and the future of his men. 

Soldiers swarmed in and attack Reiji at all four direction, some of them get blasted away or killed right on the spot, but they didn't stop running into attack and assist their leader. Mukuri then found an opening on Reiji's liver, he swings his from and performs a heavy slash. Cutting off Reiji's upper body, separating it from the lower body as he falls and transform back to normal. 

"That.. that.. AGH!" As Mukuri thought it was over he feels a slight pain on his back, Reiji wasn't dead. He was still smirking villainously as he stabbed his shortsword through Mukuri. Reiji's lower body grew back, the one that was cut off then burns to ashes. 

Flif was done healing the soldiers as he demanded his fairies to keep supporting the soldiers, Flif ran back to Helios seeing that he was on the ground, Jasper is nearby but he was still breathing and his wound may not heal very quickly but Jasper would be fine. 

"Helios?! Are you okay? Damn it, at least you got his weapon.." Flif said, pulling Helios up. And as he stood up he saw Jasper, who was supposed to be out of the battle standing. He once again walked forward Reiji seeing that Mukuri can't fight anymore. 

Jasper grunted and sprinted at Reiji. 

"I'M NOT DONE YET!" 

Mukuri's men surround him, trying to bandage his wounds. 

"Sir, it will be okay, you will live!" A soldier said as he continued bandaging his large and fatal injury. 

"No.. call.. reinforcement.." Mukuri demanded. 

"B-But sir-" 

"Do it..now!" Mukuri grunted and coughed. His soldiers stood up bitterly, some ran off to call reinforcement but some stayed for him. 

The rest of the army came out with more weapons, canons and even guns. They pushed back the corrupted army easily with their powerful firearms. 

Back to Flif and the Fourth, Reiji. Reiji then started running off as he was exhausting and also injured. Flif's skin turned red in anger. His fists set on fire as he ran behind chasing Reiji. 

"Dont let him escape..!" Helios shouted. 

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH!?" Reiji turned around and stopped running for a second, he uses all his ranged spells, shadowblasts, lightning bolts, fireballs, anything that he could use he fired at Flif hoping that it would stop him from chasing. 

"CRYSTAL PHOENIX! STAGE 2!" Phoenix wings made from fire appears on Flif's back as he switched from running to flying, he flew up high and jumped down on Reiji. 

"You're a dead man, you fool!" Reiji was about to cast one of his most useful spells, the time slowing one. He was about to do it when suddenly his magic energy was drained, Reiji couldn't cast the spell. It was Jasper who was stabbing on his leg with his red Flesh Cutter daggers. 

"FLIF, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" 

"Goodnight!" Flif slammed his fists on Reiji, but he was fast enough to cast a defensive spell, the slam broke through the shield and smacked on his head but it didn't knock Reiji out. But Reiji wasn't so lucky as Mukuri's soldiers stabbed and attacked him every direction. 

"I.. WILL NOT DISAPPOINT LORD JAMEZU!" Reiji places his palm on the ground, borrowing Jamezu's power and causing an effect that puts pressure on everyone, the pressure was so heavy they freeze. Even Jasper couldn't even stand. 

. . . 

"Hahaha.. HAHAHAHA!" Reiji laughed out loud as he stands in the middle of the immobilized army, unable to fight back. He was feeling proud and victorious when suddenly he felt the presence of something terrifying. 

"Won't disappoint me, huh?" A figure walked forward, it was Jamezu but it's only an illusion of him. 

"You already disappointed me enough, all you needed to do was to dominate an army of nobodies, yet look at you. Using my power to beat a few wealkings, once you use my power you are weakening me. It is not worth it, my power is the ultimate ability, you have no rights to use it for your own good. If you have to die.. then die for MY SAKE."
Jamezu unseathed his massive sword and swings to the left and turn his back against Reiji as the pressure start getting lighter. Reiji was beheaded and was already.. decomposing. 

"He.. he didn't.. kill us.." Jasper said, fearfully. 

Flif crawled towards the fading figure of Jamezu. 

"Jamezu.. Jamez..u.. I.. hate you.. I hate you.. I must.. KILL YOU!" It was a futile attempt to kill Jamezu as he isn't even real. 

Everybody fainted, Flif deformed and fell on his back. The battle was over, the corrupted army was defeated, they all become lifeless after their commander die, half of the Children Of Eirene army had fallen, and their greatest lost was the death of their leader Mukuri Karton. 

They may have won the battle but the war isn't over, the journey continues. 

END OF CHAP 20. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.4K 40
Y/n has been traumatized by her past, she doesn't like getting close to people. She's a very lonely person but she doesn't really care, as long she h...
9.8K 510 16
โ In return for keeping your "secret," why don't you give me a kiss? โž โคท Baek-Hyun was a sick yet outgoing young boy living in Korea...until he died...
327 20 9
A story worth telling, of eight peculiar boys and their fight to exist as themselves. As outcasts, as 'monsters', as Peculiars.
15.2K 610 32
~"You're to accompany me and my brothers on our adventure."~ You're the royal knight of the kingdom ruled by 8 princes, and finally you get to show o...