Chap 4: A Test Of Strength.

Helios made his way into the little food shop. He came inside and carefully looked around, he found cabbage and carrots.

"Ooh these are really fresh." Helios said to himself then it seems that Flif was behind, he looked over Helios' shoulder and finally speaks.

"Fresh cabbage and carrots? Hey, let me see." Flif said as he walked over Helios and takes a look at the veggies he got.

"Oh hey Flif. Yeah sure, take a look." As they both were just peacefully buying vegetables, the figures that followed Helios was still there. In the gap of two houses, it glares at Helios. Flif stayed and started having a debate over the price of the vegetables with the owner and Helios walked outside. He noticed that the person standing between the two houses leaning against the wall is looking straight at him.

Helios turned his head left then right, finally stopping and pointed at himself.

"Are you looking at me? Do you need something from me?" Helios asked hesitantly. The figure walked outside, A red stickman, not exactly red but like the color of ripe plum Maroon. He rubbed his chin as he continues glaring at Helios and not answering his answer yet.

"Can i help you?" Helios asked again.

"Your arms. They just make me..question life." He stopped for a moment.

"Are you another warrior?" The Maroon stickman asked with..somewhat a malicious intent.

"Eh..Maybe?" Helios answered, hesitantly. He frowned and noticed the thing strange with this person.

"Get to the point. Tell me what you want." Helios said.

"Mind explaining..your abilities? I assume you have one?" The stranger asked.

"I'm a superheat user, its the ability to heat up your body and produce high tempurature from your body, it's not fire, just heat." Helios answered.

"Superheat, huh? You remind me of that.. fire madman. What was his name again? Something  that starts with a K." He said. Flif was standing behind Helios and noticed what the stranger was talking about.

"Is it..Kruno? I think?" Flif stepped into the conversation and tried to guess the identity of the person the stranger is speaking about.

"Yeah, him." He nodded.

"If you dont mind, please step aside. We dont have time for this." Flif said, cold-shouldered.

"I thought that i would like to test your strength, how does that sound? Wont waste much of your time, eh?" The stranger said, followed by a laugh from Flif as he facepalmed and gave another even colder response.

"Haha, You should just go. You're really wasting time." As Flif finished the sentence Helios stepped in front of him.

"Wait. Flif, you know that we wont get to the other side of Cier safely without any roadblocks, right? This guy is unhinged or something, its best that.." Helios stepped his foot on the ground hard and continued. "We give him what he want, or he might take our heads while we sleep."

"Thats more like it. I'm not a murderer though, heheheh.." The stranger laughed.

"I couldn't help much when we were fighting with that cyborg giant, so now let me do this for you." Helios said as Flif nodded and steps aside.

"I am Helios Konfi, superheat user. Hyun's Dojo duelist."

Helios takes out a card from his pocket, its a Duelist pass. With this, fighters are allowed to arrange legal fights.

From what we can see in Helios' Duelist Pass he has three wins and two losses, five battles in total.

"The name is Soleraxe. They call me The Strafe Knight." The stranger introduced himself.