Marked By You

By yoitzher

NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so... More

✨Them✨
Socials🥸
TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Mr. Green
Chapter 2: No You Choked
Chapter 3: Obsessed
Chapter 4: Is That All?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: Find Her
Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet
Chapter 10: Baby Mama
Chapter 11: Anything For Her
Chapter 12: That Was His No
Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring
Chapter 14: Motor Boated
Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe
Chapter 16: Make me
Chapter 17: 2 hours and 89 stitches
Chapter 18: Simply Breath Taking
Chapter 19: Angel Of Death
Chapter 20: Mr. Orphan
Chapter 21: Yeah Totally
Chapter 22: About Fucking Time
Chapter 23: Im A Pretty Good Shot
Chapter 24: Cheating On Her
Chapter 25: You're Dismissed
Chapter 26: Bye Bye Buddy
Chapter 27: She Said You Were Dead
Chapter 28: Kick The Dust Up
Chapter 29: Dinner Time
Chapter 30: Thats A Promise
Chapter 31: Talk
Chapter 32: Lets Get This Over With
Chapter 33: Oh But We Are
Chapter 35: You Think What?
Chapter 36: Bingo
Chapter 37: Creep
Chapter 38: Medic Now Answers Later
Chapter 39: Oh Wow
Chapter 40: Fair Enough
Chapter 41: Size Small Right?
Chapter 42: That Was Rude
Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?
Chapter 43: Get Out Weirdo
Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.
Chapter 45: Thats The Spirit
Chapter 46: This Is It Guys
Chapter 47: Bite Me
Chapter 48: Holy Hell
Chapter 49: Just A Feeling
Chapter 50: This Is To Easy
Chapter 51: Adelaide Elizabeth Knight
Epilogue
Authors note:

Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged

8 0 0
By yoitzher

**PHOEBE'S POV**

Hayden and I haven't left my room. We have refused every knock on the door and I called Rick and paid him 500$ just to bring me a mini fridge, a microwave a skillet with two burners and a shit ton of food.

Hayden built a little counter and cupboard set up weeks ago that was meant for a work and supplies space but this seems to be a better fit.

Now we're watching The Vampire Diaries and eating Ice cream.

"What did we do to deserve that ? Both our exes sleeping with each other. That's fucked up." Hayden sighed putting his ice cream down.

"I don't know but I promise you if I so much as hear her voice I will storm out of this room and snap her neck. She's no friend of mine." I seethed bending my spoon.

"No balls." Hayden deadpanned and I lightly laughed at him.

"You know, your the bon bon to my Damon." He smiled pulling me closer to him.

"I would take that as the highest of compliments but they hated each other at first." I laughed pointing out that minor detail to Hayden.

"I mean you still stab me so close enough." He said pointing to one of many scars on his thigh.

"Fair enough." I laughed rolling off my bed.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"To get dressed and leave. Wanna come?" I asked and he nodded.

"We need a door connecting our rooms so I don't have to go into the hallway without you." He whined unlocking my door.

"Then build one." I suggested rummaging through my closet.

Once he left I picked out a light pink long sleeved crop top that cut down my chest and tied in the front. I paired it with a pair of white underwear the ones that sit high on your hips.

I forget what their called.

And a pair of baggy mom, very distressed jeans. They sat perfect under my hips and I zipped the up but purposely left the button undone. Then I threw on a pair of black and white Nike high tops and fluffed my hair out.

I waited by the door for Hayden's knock before I opened it and walked out.

As we walked down the stairs right before we got to the front door we were cut off.

"Can we talk to you?" Her stupidly annoying voice rang through my ears.

"I'm not turning around. And if you talk again I will rip your throat out with my bare fucking teeth." I hissed opening the door and leaving.

Hayden followed after me before yelling 'yeah what she said.'

~~~~

"That's really shitty I'm so sorry." His voice spoke over the phone.

"Yeah I don't even know how I'm processing." I said.

It's been a few hours since we've been home. Hayden took the risky route and decided to play pool downstairs with Ethan.

However I've been on the phone with Kai for Two hours. He's pretty funny. Much like Hayden.

"How about we get your mind off it. What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked and I laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teased and hung up.

Kai 5:24pm:

How rude!

Me 5:25pm:

Deal with it 🥸

Kai 5:25pm:

You know I will😎

With that I shut my phone off and decided to make the dangerous journey downstairs. I stopped at the bottom basement steps when I heard a commotion.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" He yelled.

"Please just let me fucking explain!" He yelled back.

I took a deep breath and slammed the door open.

"He said leave him the fuck alone Asher." I seethed as I seen Hayden on one side of the pool table and Asher on the other gripping the side of it.

"Oh so now your talking to me." He laughed but it was filled with anger.

"Yeah it seem like I have to because now your being a raging dick for no reason." I yelled.

"Because you guys are ignoring me for no damn reason!" He yelled and I scoffed.

"No reason?" Hayden laughed.

"You slept with your best friends ex and your girlfriends best friend!" I yelled.

"You broke up with me!" He yelled back.

"Even better your chances of getting me back we're cut off completely!" I said.

Not a minute later a hand was in my shoulder turning me around.

"It wasn't his fault." She whispered.

"What the fuck did I say earlier?" I seethed turning to her.

She had a knife in her hand and I had none on me for the first time in forever.

I went to swing at her but she cut my arm.

"Now I'm really making due on my promise." I gritted out.

She went to stab me again but this time I moved out of the way. I grabbed her by the back of her neck with one hand and smashed her face into my knee. She managed to stab me in the thigh so when I brought her up I brought her neck to my face and sunk my teeth in. She screamed in pain and as I ripped the chunk of flesh from her neck they became muffled.

She fell to the ground clutching her neck and I walked over to the pool table. I grab a pool stick and walked back over to her. I then dug it into neck and pushed through until I heard the crush of her spine.

I turned back to the guys with blood dripping from my mouth all over the front of me and they all had terrified looks on there faces.

"Get her shit out of here by tomorrow." I demanded looking at Ethan.

Then I turned to Hayden.

"Clean the body up."

Then finally I turned to Asher who had the most terrified look of them all and he looked like he was going to vomit.

"Her death is on your pathetic hands." I whispered with a sadistic smile.

Then I left.

I walked out of the house.

I didn't even bother to grab my truck.

I just walked.

I didn't realize where I was going until I got their.

I looked down to the river and sat on the edge. I put my feet in and took a deep breath.

"How the fuck did I end up like this?" I whispered.

"You were raised in a fucked up world and being free to kill made it worse." He whispered back.

I jumped a little and looked next to me.

Kai was sitting there with a small smile on his face.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked shocked.

"I listen. In our two hour therapy session earlier a little birdy mentioned when they feel the most worthless and done they have a spot on the Mississippi River they go sit at. It's on the secluded part so you could be alone but it has the pretties lights across on the other side." He smiled looking up.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Come here sweetheart." He said grabbing a towel out from a bag he brought and he got it wet in the river.

He began wiping the dried blood off my face and chest with a little smile.

"You don't think I'm crazy?" I asked in a small whisper.

"No love, your just damaged." He whispered back putting his washcloth into the bag.

I smiled at him as he pulled out a slushee.

"Hayden told me to mix all the flavors." He said handing me the cup.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For?" He questioned quirking his eyebrow playfully.

"This, all of it." I said motioning towards him.

"We'll I'm not just gonna let you be here by yourself. Especially after ripping someone's throat out with your teeth." He laughed.

"Yeah yeah." I teased.

We spent the rest of the night talking and not once did I feel like monster, I didn't feel like I was alone. He was there and he made sure that I didn't feel a single thing but happiness.

Malachai Atwood has walked into my life at the most absurd time but he seems to be the fix

********************************************

Authors note:

I don't know how I feel about this. It's beginning to be all over the place again.

Remember to comment and vote.

Word count: 1399

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
35.8K 730 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
424K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...