Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 28

68 9 0
By Author__Z

Jin took a massive breath, the edges of his eyes expanding—widening in surprise. His pupils aim at Hiro's hollowed expression, whose lifeless eyes are as unresponsive as the mysterious persona he hides within him.

Then he heavily shifts his gaze towards the person behind him, Jihyuk wearing his rare blazing eyes.

And he can feel the majestic cold crisp running slowly on his fingertips to his arms, spreading wide all over his body. The taste of the atmosphere is dreadful.

Its smell is poisonous—alarming.

No, it turns out these two shared a past together, and Jin wondered how bad it was that brought them to this state—intense with raw rage, especially the respectable man who has been keeping his lips sealed in front of them, patiently waiting.

But he can fully sense the fury inside his eyes. He's beyond displeased, as well as whomever James bond movie the guy standing behind him stepped out. With the sight of them both alone, anyone could mistake them for attending someone's funeral.

It's not, right? He hopes so.

Jin parts his lips in hopes to speak and break the uncomfortable silence until he was interrupted by a loud scream from afar—a familiar one that's calling out his name, and he never wished in his life that he's better off hidden under the ground than being above here present to handle such distressing life situations.

His friends, Ji-Hye and Yeji, who have her arm draped over Hesung's neck, came running towards their direction, stepping on the brakes with their mouths wide open as they reach them.

"Yah . . ." Ji-Hye whispered. Her eyes were wide—like the ones usually in her reading glasses while her fingers pinched Yeji's chubby waist as the three of them bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello) ," They said in unison.

Jin surveys them and it seems that their attention has now been diverted. Oh, would they please not make it more obvious? He sighs. He understands their exasperating reactions.

Well, the same thing happened to him—though it seems like Hiro has this effect on anybody.

It's already proven at some point.

Drifting his thoughts back to reality, Jin nervously glances up and gauges Hiro's reaction. Hoping it's not as worst as he thought it would be, knowing very well that he's the type of person who's very reserved.

To sum it all, he might hate the sight of unfamiliar faces.

It's all in his package, heavy with a huge fragile sticker on all sides, and he just might consider putting one on his forehead.

What greeted Jin was the odd serenity inside his dark and beautiful eyes that's already staring back at him when they met his anxious ones.

His odd calmness brought his heart to stop for a second.

He can sense a storm is coming.

Like what happened earlier, Hiro didn't respond yet again nor even gave the others a side glance. It was offensive, but he understand. Their lifestyles gaps were farther than heaven and earth.

Hiro has his boundary lines around him, and yet, somehow it made him happy that he somewhat successfully managed to pass those thick lines. Though he has turned a blind eye to the warning signs surrounding it—surrounding him.

He hoped it wasn't red and blacks that were trying to wave him out because it looks like he barged in unannounced. He's worried about what Hiro thought about all of this.

Worst Hiro might have misinterpreted him for trying to push himself in with a hidden agenda.

Jin shakes his head and gulps his gathered saliva. Be positive! It's not like he's going to kill you . . . would he? "What brings you here . . ." He trails off, trying to find the right word, ". . . Hyung?"

'You're bad at this' his subconscious scolds at the back of his head, shaking his head disapprovingly at him.

His friends remained quiet behind him and he refrains looking back, already predicting what their reactions would be and he wouldn't want to work over their inquisitions yet.

He has a real problem to deal with in front of him.

Even though he knew very well what this man was here for as it has been the main cause of his nervous nerves to react.

The fact that he doesn't have 'his phone' with him now, how would he settle this matter down without feeling embarrassed?

He did oath to keep it with him 'all the time', but he wouldn't dare to bring such expensive thing on the school grounds, knowing very well that he couldn't trust his clumsy self to not lose it.

"I came here to see you."

And he glances up as he hears his baritone voice again, a bit taken aback and baffled. Well, it's now double confirmed that he is. Jin frowns.

He assumed he would state his business directly. He knows he's a busy man.

"I want to talk," He adds, sincerely, as if answering his unanswered thoughts right away, yet his ever so simple and informal choice of words bemused him. The way his tongue sounded at edged. He's really trying hard.

Well, he should know he's one complicated man to communicate with. In that case, the 'talk' he's referring to must be regarding his phone.

Jin nods back at him, but he's stuck with the idea of 'where' after stumbling across the 'why'.

It's not possibly here, right now, at this moment where his friends are fully eavesdropping on their conversation.

And for the second time, Mr. Mind reader pulled him in, his fingers securely locking around the space above his elbow before gently dragging him a few meters away.

Far enough that he could no longer see what expressions his friends are making behind them and he felt . . . saved.

Could this man read his thoughts aloud?

Once Hiro finally settled down, he seem to be hesitating something, but, then again he releases him. His warm touch left an odd itchy sensation against his cold skin.

"This is Shun," Hiro introduces and nods towards the person in front of him, who he didn't even notice was there. Shun was twice wider than Hiro. He looks scary, but his buzz cut and professional smile ease him down.

"He serves . . . works." Hiro's brows met when he looks down at the small creature beside him, whose innocent eyes stared up to meet his, seeing right through him as he stutters again for appropriate words.

Hiro's lips twist. He's getting the hang of it, though he's not sure when he'll ever succeed.

Jin smiles and bows at the person in front of them in respect while still bemused at the man standing rather too close beside him. He sounded like a middle school student handling his recitation paper to his professor.

He's back.

A relaxed smile kisses his lips as they lift.

He's back to the man he's been with inside that small and suffocating elevator, so stiff and formal.

But in his case, he finds it adorable. Well . . . he can make 'him' as an exception.

Anyone would, wouldn't they?

Shun, Ahjussi, must work with him. Hiro did say Ahjussi works, though he gives nothing much away about it, the idea is there already.

"Proceed to the matter," Hiro states, and the big man flinches in his place.

Shun's eyes regard the person beside his master with notice, but speaks to report his business, "Regarding the current issue of your cellular phone, Young Mas—" and unexpectedly, he's cut off by receiving a blow on his right shoulder. Hard and quick. Too quick for his reflexes and wits to react.

Shun crouches and his hand that's positioned in his back, brought up to caress his shoulder, feeling it already fractured, but he immediately stands upright with his shoulders straight, trying to maintain his posture and a straight face.

Though he failed for two seconds.

His master regards him warily, his glare has never been so threatful, and he recognizes the same glint in his eyes.

Like the ones that belonged inside that blood-bathed training field this morning, a memory he wished that has been a nightmare instead.

Hiro clears his throat gracefully, "There was a bug on your shoulder."

What bug? Shun frowns internally. Lucky bug.

"We'll discuss this thoroughly, I want Nam present regarding this matter. . . "

He pauses to brush away a tiny dried leaf that was close to falling on Jin's hair.

". . . and tell him to fetch an umbrella."

Shun obediently nods, "Yes, Sir." And he wanders away.

Jin could only process a few words, but it's definitely about Hiro's phone.

They made it sound so serious.

Should he be nervous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 116 36
|| VOLUME 2: A New Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last breat...
3.2K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
4.6K 273 70
All my life, no one ever made me happy, no one ever seemed perfect enough for me to die for, no one looked more handsome than him and there is no one...