Behind the Curse [BL]

By XSw33tie

When Shen Yu was little, he accidentally stepped on a flower which is a spiritual flower. Thus, he got cursed... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 25

1.3K 100 8
By XSw33tie

The next morning, Shen Yu woke up with a headache. He couldn't remember anything at all. The only thing he remembers is that he drank the alcohol and after that he didn't remember anything else.

Did he get drunk? How did he get to his room?

Shen Yu felt like his head was about to explode. His head still hurts and really can't really remember anything.

Shen Yu's pale lips are still swollen from yesterday's passionate kiss. Yet, he didn't notice it since he couldn't remember anything nor take a look at himself in the mirror.

Shen Yu went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Li Feng.

"Senior brother Li, breakfast is ready." Shen Yu called Li Feng once he finished making the food.

Hearing his dummy junior brother's voice, Li Feng walked out of the room. He really didn't know how to face his dummy junior brother, yet he knew that he couldn't avoid him or else it would make the matter worse and more awkward between the two.

Yesterday, he really didn't know why he kissed Shen Yu passionately. It was as if he was being controlled by some evil demons. He just couldn't stop himself at all.

What makes him more worried is the fact that he actually enjoyed the passionate kiss he shared with Shen Yu.

Because he was too nervous yesterday after the kiss ended, Li Feng had totally forgotten to erase Shen Yu's memory of that night.

Thus, he can only hope that Shen Yu didn't remember anything at all during that night. Even if he did, Li Feng would just pretend as if nothing had happened.

Just like Li Feng's wish, Shen Yu really can't remember anything at all after being drunk.

While they were eating, Shen Yu noticed Li Feng's lips were swollen so he asked, "Senior brother Li, what happened to your lips?"

Upon hearing the question, Li Feng knew Shen Yu probably had no idea of what happened after he was drunk.

"Nothing." Li Feng looked at him. He continued, "Just got bitten by a dummy."

Shen Yu widening his eyes in surprise as he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

Who the hell was the dummy that dared to bite his senior brother Li's precious lips?

That person seems to be tired of living already and seems to be seeking death.

Although his thoughts seem to be a bit wild, however, since it was personal, Shen Yu decided to change the topic just in case he happened to trigger something within his senior brother and make him want to finish off that dummy that dared to bite him then Shen Yu would be considered to be a bad guy.

Besides, he has no interest in other people's affairs. The two continued to chat while they were eating breakfast.

Shen Yu's mood has already improved much more today.

"Is there something going on? You seem to be spacing out a lot yesterday." Li Feng asked.

"Actually, yesterday was my 17th birthday." Shen Yu was very direct.

Thinking about his previous actions, and mood changing he couldn't help, but felt a bit embarrassed.

Li Feng was stupefied. Honestly, he really didn't know it was Shen Yu's birthday. If he did, he might have prepared a gift for his dummy junior brother. No wonder, his dummy junior brother was so absent minded yesterday.

"Happy late birthday."

"Thank you, senior brother Li."

After the two finished eating, Shen Yu went to visit master Zi to chat with him. The last time he met his master, he had promised him that once he got back from the trip he would visit and play chess with him.

Shen Yu isn't really good at chess, yet his skill isn't that bad either.

Once Shen Yu was gone, Li Feng took out a piece of wood from his storage ring. He then uses magic to shape that piece of wood into a sword.

Since he didn't know it was Shen Yu's birthday and didn't prepare any gift for him, Li Feng decided to make him a wooden sword. Because Shen Yu's cultivation level isn't high, a wooden sword would be much more convenient for him. Once he finished, he lifted two fingers to write Shen Yu's name on the wooden sword.

After he finished, he put the wooden sword into his storage ring before he went inside the kitchen. He wants to make something delicious for Shen Yu. It would count as a late happy birthday celebration.

However, the problem is that Li Feng doesn't know how to cook.

Earlier, when Shen Yu had left for their master's place, Li Feng had already ordered someone to send some fresh meats and vegetables over to Clear peak.

Looking at the fresh meats and vegetables, Li Feng didn't know what to do with them. After thinking for a long time, Li Feng decided to make a soup for Shen Yu.

Maybe once his dummy junior brother drinks the soup, there is a possibility that he will become smarter.

Remembering how Shen Yu always washed the vegetables and meats first before cutting them, Li Feng did the same thing.

He chops the meat into small pieces before putting it into the boiling pot of water. After that Li Feng cut the vegetables into small pieces and put them into the boiling water.

Li Feng didn't know how much salt he needed to add into the soup, but upon remembering how Shen Yu only used a small amount of salt when cooking fry meat with vegetables, Li Feng poured the whole bag of salt into the soup.

Since Shen Yu only uses a bit of salt when frying, Li Feng thought that he had to use a lot of salt since there is a lot of water in the soup. He has to make sure that the soup tastes good.

Afterward Li Feng just grabbed whatever sauce he saw on the kitchen counter and poured a bunch into the soup. He needs to add many sauces to make it taste extra delicious.

Once the soup was done, Li Feng was satisfied looking at the beautiful colorful soup. He really can't wait to surprise his dummy junior brother with it.

This was Li Feng's first time cooking for someone.

Shen Yu came back after he played three rounds of chess with elder Zi. In all three rounds, Shen Yu had lost it to elder Zi.

Shen Yu was about to go inside his room to rest for a bit before going into the kitchen to cook something for him and Li Feng, however he hadn't reached the room when he smelled a strange food aroma near the pavilion, where he and Li Feng usually eat their food.

Instead of going into his room, Shen Yu went to the pavilion. He was curious to find out what that strange aroma is.

Reaching the pavilion, Shen Yu saw Li Feng sitting in the pavilion drinking tea leisurely. On the table, there was a big bowl of weird colorful soup.

"Senior brother Li."

"You're back. Come try this." Li Feng was excited to let Shen Yu taste the soup that he made.

Since it was Shen Yu's birthday yesterday, Li Feng hasn't tried the soup that he made yet since he wants to let the birthday boy try it first.

"Alright."

Shen Yu scoops a mouthful of the weird colorful soup into his mouth.

Cough...cough...cough..

Shen Yu coughs instantly once he swallows the soup. The soup tasted terribly bad. It was so awful.

Is this what they called poison soup?

"Are you alright?" Li Feng asked with doubt.

Is the soup really that good to the point that it makes his dummy junior brother cough because it was too tasty? 

Wow, he must be so talented.

"I'm alright."

"Then, how was the soup?" Li Feng asked with anticipation.

This was the first time that he had ever cooked. The taste must be very good just like how colorful it looks.

"I think you should try it first."

"Mm." Li Feng agreed.

Since the birthday boy had already tasted it, he should get a taste too.

Once the soup got into his mouth, Li Feng instantly spit it out.

It was super duper terribly awful. 

Did he really create some weird poison soup?

"Humph! They dare to send this kind of soup into Clear peak!" Li Feng pushed the blame to the person who was responsible for sending food into Clear peak.

There is no way he would admit to his dummy junior brother that he was the one who made the soup. It really makes one lose their cool.

Shen Yu didn't know it was Li Feng who made the soup, thus he added, "The taste is too terrifying. Is this person trying to kill us with this poison soup?"

As a foodie lover, this kind of deadly soup is totally not Shen Yu's approval.

Li Feng, "..."

—---------------------------

The author has something to say:

Hahahahaha.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...