This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
15 | spacewalker
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

29 | natbleeda

115 7 59
By sociallyred

You can't save everyone.

TW: blood, cutting.

"He killed his mom. For me." Octavia answers and then walks between Bellamy and I leaving no room for us to answer.

"Holy shit."

"What?" Bellamy turned to me.

"His mom took the pill shit. Alie is creating a fucking army and Cameron is part of it."

"It'll be okay we-"

Screaming erupts from the hut. Fuck it's Raven. We turn to look at each other one last time and run in.

We see Raven hitting her head on the back of the headboard. I jump over the bed and straddle Raven, putting my hand on her head to hopefully stop her.

"Hurry up this bitch is insanely strong." I shout over the chaos. She pulls her arm free from Monty and punches me in the side. "What the fuck!"

"Raven stop!" Bellamy yells. He grabs Ravens arm and pushes Monty aside.

"Stop, and I'll give you this." Clarke pulls out the pill thing again. We all turn our heads and Raven stops to look as well. Bellamy grabs the wrist band and attaches it to Raven.

"No. You lied! You lied!" She screams. "No, no please don't. The EMP with give me brain damage! Sinclair you know this please."

"Don't listen to her." Octavia warns.

Sinclair attached the power source they got from the drop ship and flips the switch and... nothing?

"What's happening?" Jasper asks while trying to keep Raven still, like the rest of us.

"Nothing. There's no more power. The battery is not strong enough." Sinclair announces.

"Well, then get one that is." Clarke instructs.

"Oh, thanks Clarke that really helps, why didn't we think of that?" I joke out of pure anger, Raven is really fucking strong.

"The rover!" Monty runs outside to the rover and Bellamy follows. Raven still screaming in my face.

I take my free arm and shove it in her mouth. It was impulsive yes.

"Ow! You bitch! She bit my fucking arm." I react the same as Clarke. I slap her in the face as blood (again) drips from her mouth. "I knew it you're a cannibal! Psychopath." Honestly what she had said about me before was catching all up to me, but I couldn't think about that now, and slapping her in the face also kind of helped. I wipe my arm on across my mouth to get the hair out of my face, completely forgetting the fact that it's bleeding, now I look like the cannibal.

A shot echoes from outside and we all pause for second and turn back to Raven. Bellamy and Monty run back in with what I hope is a working battery.

"Guys we have to move! Move!" Bellamy shouts.

"What do you think we're trying to do?" I shout back, still with pure anger as now I'm in actual pain.

"Got it!" Sinclair flips the switch and Raven screams and passes out. We all stop and look around. I poke her face a few times before Bellamy grabs me and pulls me off of her.

"Did she punch you or something you're uh, kinda," He wipes my face with his beige shirt which is now covered in my blood too.

"She's breathing." Clarke sighs.

"Did you think she was dead?" I whip my head around pushing Bellamy's helpful hands away. They thought that was going to kill her?

"Raven come on, Raven. Hey. Come on, wake up." Clarke and Octavia try to wake her up.

"She warned us." Jasper comments. He walks up towards Clarke and takes the pill from her. Clarke immediately turns and tries to take it back.

"She did this! Alie did this she's not getting it!" Jasper pulls out a sword and it about to break the pill.

"No stop! Don't! It's Lexa!" She cries. Everyone turns to her. Confusion fills Jaspers face. "Part of her is still in there. I saw them cut it out of her head. I'm not-" She cuts herself off.

"What is it?" Bellamy asks.

"Both the A.I.S were made by the same person. Both tap into human consciousness. They must work similarly right?"

"Well there probably only one way to consciousness so it's possible, yeah." Sinclair considered.

"What does this have to do with anything?" Octavia inquiries still trying to get Raven to wake up.

"I've seen an A.I. get removed before. Help me get her on her side and get the medkit from my bag." Clarke instructs.

We push her on her side and Clarke pulls out a red wrap of knives and tools. She pulls out a scalpel and moves Ravens hair out of the way. She slices a vertical line on the back of Ravens neck and blood immediately pours out. Then a mercury looking liquid also comes out.

Raven begins coughing and turns over. Everyone smiles and laughs in joy.

"Ow..."

"Yes! She feels pain!" Jasper jumps. I hit him and he stops and I laugh.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in pain." Octavia smiles.

Jasper walks towards Clarke with the Lexa chip still in his hand. "Couldn't do what you did." He hands it back.

"I could've saved my mom." Monty turns back. Jasper and I look at each other and walk towards him. Jasper puts his hand on Monty's shoulder.

"Get the hell away from me!" Monty looks at both of us and walks out.

"It's not your fault Jasper."

"Then why does it feel like it is?"

"Alie knows we're here, we gotta move." Bellamy stated. I walk out to find Monty to tell him we gotta go but he had left to go put the battery back in the rover. Octavia, Sinclair and Clarke walk out helping Raven to the rover. Bellamy follows them out and stops with me.

"You okay?" He asks. He picks up my arm and wraps cloth around it.

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I don't answer and I just let my eyes speak for me. I tilt my head to add to the dramatic pause.

"I have a nickname for you." He ignores my question.

"What is it?"

"Trouble." He smiles.

"Trouble, really?"

"You always find yourself in trouble. You're just trouble."

"Fine i'm trouble."

"And yes I'm okay." He looks down. Definitely lying.

"What is it, seriously?" I pull his head back up.

"What do you do when you realize you might not be the good guy?"

"Bell..."

"I'm serious."

I pause, trying to think of the right thing to say. I could tell him that maybe he is the bad guy but I am too. Everyone is the bad guy down here honestly.

"There are no bad guys Bellamy. No good guys either. We aren't at war with the Nazi's or something we're all just people trying to survive."

"Who the hell are the Nazi's?"

"Bellamy did you pay attention during history?"

"I'm kidding, trouble."

"Shut the hell up." I push him back. The rover approaches and we walk towards it and they open the back door to let us in.

"Wait Raven why did Alie want you to kill yourself?" Clarke asks as we jump in.

"Because I know what she wants with the second A.I." Raven sighs. "It's the only thing that can stop her."

"Then let's stop her. We survive together." She looks over to Bellamy and then to me and Monty starts the rover.

"Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm driving." I hop out of the back and stand at the drivers door banging for him to let me in.

"Okay jeez." Monty switches spots with me and I start the car.

***

"Becca's journal is amazing at 26, she found a pathway to access the human mind." Raven continues on and on about Becca. I think she's the person I found when I hacked the system but I could be wrong.

"Ok well I'm not even 26 yet and I'm actually surviving the radiation of Earth so... I'm doing something she wasn't."

"Avery you know, I never got to apologize for what I said when I was well, you know, possessed. How's your love life huh?" Raven exhaled.

"Don't make me take your other leg away from you."

"Anyways, she had to keep Alie locked up because she said that the problem with the World was too many people. She was 27 when it launched the bombs."

"What did she write about the flame?" Clarke asks. She's holding up well especially after Lexa died. U mean the love of her life is literally dead. I don't know how she's acting like she didn't.

"Alie 2.0. She thought as a way to atone for her sins, she designed it to not just access a human mind, but merge with one. It could never wipe us out because it would be one of us she would put it in herself first, altered her genes so her body wouldn't reject the implant." Raven explained.

The fuck this gotta do with me?

"Bekka premheda Heda the first commander. The gene therapy made her blood black, didn't it?" Clarke questions.

"Yeah."

"How did you know that?" Octavia whips her head to Clarke.

"Night blood. That's where it came from. Somehow it became hereditary. Luna has it. That's why we have to find her. If she can access Alie 2–" Clarke begins but I cut her off.

"Cameron has night blood." I stop the car.

"What are you doing we have to get to Luna?" Bellamy puts his hand on my leg. I turn to him sitting in the passenger seat.

"No. No we have to get to Cameron before Alie does."

"We'll pick up Harper and Miller first let's go." He moves his hand up to my shoulder and then nods and drops his hand.

"He's right Avery, we can't leave our people behind." Clarke agrees.

"Oh, you're one to talk." I spit. I feel Bellamy's eyes staring at me and then the rest of the car as well. I look over to him and we engage in a stare down. I roll my eyes and turn to start the car again.

***

We arrive back at Arkadia and me, Bellamy, Clarke and Octavia jump out to walk around the car. It was our stupid plan to "protect" the rover.

"We left two days ago why haven't they fixed the gate?" Clarke asks.

The camp looks empty. It's like when we arrived on the ground all over again, just us. No one else that we knew of. It gave me a sense of safety. When it was just the 100 against the world.

"Maybe because there's no one here to fix it." Jasper says from the top of the rover.

"Miller, where the hell are you?" A raspy voice echoes from the other side of the car. You can guess who said that.

"Maybe they got chipped." Jasper speaks again.

"If they got chipped, they have been waiting for us at the cave." Bellamy answers again.

"Maybe they saw the open gate and went in for Lincoln's book."

"Maybe you should stop saying maybe." Octavia snarls from behind me.

The car comes to a stop and we all look down.

Lincoln.

Me and Bellamy look to Octavia, expecting her to break or lash out.

"Let's get his book and get the hell out of here." Octavia speaks. Surprised the hell out of us. Honestly I'm about to lash out but her calmness helped. Yassified. (Sorry)

"That's a plan I can support." Jasper answers.

They all start walking again and I just stand there staring at what's left of Lincoln. I just couldn't move. I don't know why.

He wasn't my absolute best friend.

I wasn't Octavia, I didn't have that relationship with him. Not even close.

But I loved him.

We had saved each other's life many times.

I couldn't save him this time.

"Trouble, you coming?" I look up and catch up to them. Leaving behind a friendship.

I'm sorry Lincoln.

The gate opened and we quickly ran in. The breaks of the rover squeaked and it came to a stop.

"Close it up. Turn the rover around. We may need to get out of here quickly." Bellamy instructs.

We walk further into our once home and it's just like people were here but no one was. There was food left on plates on tables, a deck of cards thrown down.

"It's like they just got up and walked away." Clarke noticed too.

"They did."

"We're in and out." Bellamy speaks again. "Pack as much gear as you can into the rover."

"I'll get the map." Octavia says.

"I'll go with her." I walk away with her.

"Me too ya." Jasper says. He was just coming with us because he knew we would fight for him. And Monty was in a pissy fucking mood.

We walked down the hall to Lincoln's room. As soon as O opened the door her face dropped. We looked around and saw his guard jacket, plants, blankets, warm and fuzzy things that made Lincoln who he was. She picked up the guard jacket and smelt it. That's when she broke. She threw the jacket against the wall and swiped the things off his desk.

"Hey." Jasper speaks up.

"What." She spits.

"You know when you told me it all gets better?"

"This is not the same thing." Her back still facing us. I didn't know if I should go up and hug her or not.

"It's okay to fall apart a little. You loved him."

Jasper what are you a poet? That was beautiful.

"A warrior doesn't mourn the dead until the war is over." She continues and searches through his chest. I look up to Jasper and nod.

"We'll be in the hall." I look to Octavia who still doesn't turn around but I knew she heard me.

We walk out and stand together leaning against the wall outside.

"Jasper that was so good you really-"

I was knocked out.

I don't know what happened everything just went black.

***

I felt kicking on my right leg. Again and again.

Like a light tap trying to wake me up.

I open my eyes slowly and feel my hand cuffed to the wall behind me. A man pointing a gun at Clarke walks out and I turn to look at what was hitting me before.

It was Bellamy.

He was locked up beside me and was continuing to hit me. I finally hit him back and he looks down.

"Oh, thank god." He sighs.

"What the fuck is this?" I speak. I look around and everyone else has a gag wrapped around them except me and Bellamy.

The man outside grabs Clarke and throws her against the glass. It's shut.

Fuck.

We're about to be floated.

"Hey dude it's kinda hard to float someone when we're literally on the ground." I joke. It's hard to not talk when I'm nervous.

"Oh we got a talkative one huh? Don't make me shut you up again."

He backs up pulling Clarke with him, towards the button that vents the air out. The room turns red. Not in a sexy way, more like a "we're all gonna die" way. Everyone begins coughing and trying to breathe.

Clarke was pushed up against the glass again.

Watching us suffer and die was her punishment.

The oxygen slowly got thinner and thinner until I couldn't catch my breath.

My eyes shut and I couldn't pull them back open.

Then I was unconscious again.

Again? What the fuck.

Hey at least I got time to think about Bellamy.

The last image to enter my mind was us on the ark, stealing those movies. He was smiling and laughing at me because I couldn't choose a movie. We were happy.

We were safe.

—————————————
Yasss slay cliff hanger!!

Hope you enjoyed thus part.

Btw ik my writing isn't very good i basically just do this for fun! I got like a 70% in English so I'm really not good at this.

Lol bye.

2675 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
75.2K 2.9K 65
Ever since Clarke landed on the ground in a dropship containing 100 young and no-longer-confined criminals, she got a chance at a new beginning- at a...
145K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...