𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON

3K 100 11
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Thirty-Seven
💰 The Dark Moon 💰

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles says as him, Lydia and Aurora looked around as they were in Mexico to negotiate with the Calaveras. "It's not the town, it's the plan." Aurora says making Stiles look at her offened, "What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia says exasperatedly and he nodded. "I'm aware it's not our best..." He said making Aurora raise her eyebrows, "We are going to die." Lydia said again.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee, or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles says as they start walking. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." Lydia says and Stiles squinted at her, "Okay... Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." Lydia says sarcastically and Stiles chuckled, "Oh thank you." He said sarcastically and Lydia hummed. "Alright, enough arguing and let get this over with." Aurora said before pulling the two teens off in a direction.

Walking up to the building of the club, two men stood in front of them, "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Lydia asked and the men looked at each other then shook their head making Aurora sigh and roll her eyes. Aurora pulled a card out of his pocket before showing it to one of the men, he looked over to a camera making Aurora hold the card up to it and then a few second after the door buzzed open.

Taking a deep breath, they walked in, the door shutting behind them as they walked down a hall. The music they could already hear was making the walls shake violently. They walk into the main part of the club and push past people while they walked up to a bar.

Standing at the bar, three shot glasses got set in front of them making them raise their eyebrows in confusion. Stiles went to grab his wallet but a hand grabbed onto his and Aurora's shoulders, "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." Someone said and Aurora sighed.

"We didn't come here to drink." Aurora said before dropping one of the bullets she found on the loft floor into a shot glass.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This especially, it has a savage energy." Araya said, looking down at whatever she was doing making Aurora roll her eyes. "We're here Derek Hale." Aurora said making Araya look at her and smile, "Is that so?" Araya asked

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." Lydia said and Stiles put stacks of cash on the desk, "That's fifty thousand for Derek." He said making Araya chuckle.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" She asked and people around them started cocking their guns making Lydia and Stiles jump and look around while Aurora just sat back, crossing her arms looking at Araya with raised eyebrows. "Not smart to come alone." Araya said making Aurora squint at her, "What makes you think we're alone?" She asked.

Araya's face fell into a scowl, "You brought a wolf into my home?" She asked and Stiles smirked, "We brought an alpha."

"My friends... I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?" She asked and Aurora sighed, "The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky." She answered and Araya nodded, "But do you know its meaning?" She asked.

"Some people say it's a time of reflection of grief." Lydia said and Araya chuckled, "Grief and loss, mija. I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale." She said making Aurora shrug slightly, "I would like to have my boyfriend back."

"Nadie en la cantina. Front door clear, south clear." Someone said over the radio. "North? Norte?" Severo asked but got no response, "Dónde está el norte?"

"Stiles, take ten off the table." Scott's voice came through the radio making Aurora smirk while Stiles took away a stack of cash, "Maybe you should just take the deal." Aurora said. "While I am keen to follow the warning of a banshee I'm going to have to decline." Araya said making Stiles sigh.

"Awww, come on. Just give us Derek. You don't want him anyway! Haven't you noticed what a downer he is? No sense of humor, poor coversation list. Honestly, I don't know how Aurora can date the guy." Stiles said and Aurora nodded slightly, "Just, come on. Take the money."

"Severo? Show them how the Calaveras negotiate." Araya said and Aurora suddenly flicked her hand out making a man, who held a mistletoe syringe in his hand, go flying back. "For a group of experienced hunters, I would have thought you'd be more clever than sneaking up with a syringe of mistletoe." Aurora said before standing up.

💰

"He's awake! Guys, he's awake!" Kira called out making everyone run over as Scott woke up, "Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded slightly. "Yeah..." He said as Kira and Stiles helped him up, "They don't have him. They don't have Derek." He said and Aurora sighed softly.

"We know... But right now, they've got Lydia." She said making him look at her wide eyed, "Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?" He asked and she just shrugged. He instantly got up and started looking around the room and the door.

"We already looked for a way out. I think a lot of people have." Aurora said and Malia sighed, "I say, when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." She said making them look at her.

"What about Lydia?" Kira asked and Malia looked at her confused, "What about her?" She asked and Aurora sighed softly. "We can't leave without her." She said and Malia looked at her crazy, "Why not?" She asked and Stiles stepped forward

"Because we don't leave without people. Remember, we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." He said and Malia sighed, "Is that what you would do as a coyote? Leave her for dead?" Kira asked and Malia shrugged.

"If she was weak and injured, yeah. If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her- Then I'd leave." She said making Stiles sigh and look at everyone, "Believe it or not, that's progress." He said. "All right, guys. We're not dead yet, and that means Araya wants something." Scott said making them look at him, "But, if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft, right?" Kira asked. "Maybe he left on his own?" Nadia suggested and Aurora shook her head.

"No, he wouldn't leave without saying something first. Someone else got to him..."

💰

A few minutes later a couple hunters came in and took Kira and Scott, leaving Aurora, Stiles and Malia. "Do you hear them? Can you hear Scott? Can you hear Kira? Lydia? Anybody? What are they saying?" Stiles asked as Malia sat by rusted sinks. She had her eyes closed as she tried to listen on what's going on but obviously Stiles talking wasn't helping. "I... I can't. I can't concentrate. I... There's too many sounds... and voices..." Malia said frustratedly and he crouched down front of her.

"Okay. It's okay. Well, just breathe. Breathe with me, all right? You practiced this with Scott before, remember?" Stiles asked and Malia shook her head slightly, "I'm trying."

"It's okay. It's okay. Just focus on something. Here, look at my eyes. Very good. Just focus on the sound of my voice. All you have to do is try to concentrate. Concentrate-" He was saying but was cut off by Malia leaning forward and kissing him.

When they pulled away Malia's eyes glowed a vibrant blue, "They're killing him!" She said panicky making Aurora and Stiles look at each other as the lights flickered. "He said Kate has Derek." Malia said making Stiles look over at Aurora in shock, "That's impossible. It's impossible! That can't be what he said."

"Why? Who-who's Kate?" Malia asked looking back and forth between them, "She's a Hunter, an Argent. And she's supposed to be dead." Aurora said.

💰

"So, what now?" Stiles asked as Scott walked up to them, "She think she knows where we can find Derek." Scott said with a slight shrug. "She's gonna tell us where?" Malia asked, "Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." Scott said and someone on a motorcycle drove up to them making Aurora smile when they took off their helmet.

"Braeden." Aurora said making them all look at her, "I'm gonna start charging extra if I keep having to find your boyfriend." Braeden asked and Aurora sighed and nodded. "I'll give you a tip." She said and Stiles furrowed his brows, "You know her?" Stiles asked. "She's a mercenary." Aurora said. "Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia." Braeden said making Lydia raise her eyebrows at her, "The Church?" She asked. "What's "The Church?"

"It's not a place you'll find God."

💰

"Did you find him?" Leah asked as soon as she answered Aurora's video call as Aurora drove behind Braeden. "Not yet. The Calaveras didn't have him but we know who does." Aurora said making Leah furrow her brows, "Who?" She asked and Aurora sighed. "Kate Argent." Aurora said and Leah's eyes widened, "Kate Argent? The chick you told me that set the Hale fire? The one who got her throat ripped out by Peter?" Leah asked and Aurora nodded.

"Yep. So now that Calaveras hired Braeden to help us find him." Aurora said making Leah raise her eyebrows slightly, "Braeden Braeden?" Leah asked and Aurora nodded. "Your girlfriend Braeden." Aurora said making Leah clear her throat slightly, "She's not- we're not dating." Leah said making Aurora cock an eyebrow.

"You phone calls tell me differently." Aurora said before glancing through the rearview mirror to see the jeep sudden skid to a stop. "Hey, I gotta go. Something's wrong." Aurora said and Leah nodded, "Be careful. You're a mother!" Leah said before hanging up. "What happened?" Aurora asked after she got out of her car and Braeden got off her bike. "I don't know- it felt like we hit something." Stiles said looking around the car.

"Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous, otherwise." Braeden said making Scott sigh and look at them conflicted, "Go." Stiles said and Scott shook his head. "Not without you."

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. You, Aurora and Braeden can go, the rest of us will stay here with the jeep. We'll figure something out. We always do. Just go." Stiles said and Scott nodded a went to walk over but Kira ran up to him.

Aurora waiting by her car as Scott and Kira talked for a moment before hugging then pulling away. Scott and Aurora glanced at each other and nodded before getting into Aurora's car while Braeden got back on her bike.

💰

Aurora and Braeden pulled up on a hill over looking the church and the runes of the town and they all got out. "La Iglesia." Braeden said as they stared at the church, "What happened here?" Scott asked. "An earthquake. It leveled the town. I did a whole project on this place in school." Aurora said while glancing around, "Then why is the church still standing?" Scott asked.

"The locals think it's because of what's underneath." Braeden said and Scott raised his eyebrows, "Do I wanna know?" He asked and Aurora chuckled. "The church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple. It belonged to a people called the Nagual." Aurora explained making Scott glance at her, "Shapeshifters?" He asked.

"Werejaguars."

"So, Derek and Kate are somewhere in there?" Scott asked and Braeden shrugged slightly, "I don't know. Never gotten this far before." She said before walking back over to her bike.

💰

They walked through the town before stopping in front of the church and Braeden cocked her shotgun making Scott look at her. "If you find Kate in here, what are you gonna do with her?" Scott asked, "Bring her back to the Calaveras. That's what they paid me for." Braeden said before they started walking again.

"What happens after that?" Scott asked and Braeden shrugged slightly, "Not my problem." She said and Scott raised his eyebrows. "You don't care?" Scott asked and Braeden glanced at him, "Do you? She's a mass murderer." She said and Scott raised his eyebrows. "And you're a mercenary." He said and Braeden shrugged, "Girl's gotta eat!" She said making Aurora chuckle.

"If you were paid enough, would you kill her?" Scott asked and Braeden stopped and turned to him, "If the money was good, I'd kill you." She said before walking away while Aurora chuckled. "Don't take it personal." Aurora said making Scott look at her, "She's like that with everyone." Aurora said before following Braeden.

"Can you catch Derek's scent." Braeden asked as they walked into the church and Scott nodded, "Yeah, I already got it." He said. All of the sudden Scott made Braeden and Aurora stop when they heard a distant roar. "What?" Aurora asked, "There's something else in here." Scott said making Braeden glance around.

"Something like what?" Braeden asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "Something not human." He said. Braeden and Aurora glanced at each other before they started walking again making Scott follow.

"So, how come you didn't kiss her?" Braeden asked as they started walking down some stairs that had a skeleton leaning against the wall. "What?" Scott asked, looking a Braeden confused, "How come you didn't kiss your girlfriend?" Braeden asked. "You mean Kira?" Scott asked and Aurora gave him a look, "No, Malia. Who else would she be talking about?" Aurora said and Scott shrugged slightly.

"Well, she's not really, uh... I mean, we've never actually... She's not my girlfriend..." Scott said as they slowed to a stop, "So, if you die down here, are you gonna regret not kissing her?" Braeden asked making Scott look at her. "You should've kissed her." Aurora said and Braeden nodded in agreement before that started walking again.

The three of them slowly and cautiously walked down a hall before Aurora sudden and Braeden and Scott stopped to look at her. "What?" Braeden whispered, "I don't know... Just felt like we were being followed." She said making Braeden raised her gun higher before they kept walking.

All of the sudden there was a low growl making them stop and spin around. "You hear that?" Braeden asked and they nodded, "Is this why you never get that far?" Scott asked before they started hearing fast footsteps coming right for them.

"Get ready!" Braeden said before raising her gun before a figure started coming at them making her pull the trigger. They stepped back as Braeden shot her gun multiple times before stopping, "Where is it? Do you see it?" Braden asked as Aurora glanced around.

"No but it's still here." She said as Braeden reloaded her gun, "Where is this thing?" Braeden asked, glancing around. "It's coming back." Aurora said as there was a low growl in front of them and Aurora stepped in front of Braeden. "Scott, get behind me." Aurora whispered but Scott didn't move.

"Scott." Aurora said but Scott just stepped forward before his eyes flashed red and he let out a loud roar making dirt and rock fall. When he stopped there was a distant roar that sounded like it was moving away from them making Scott look at Braeden and Aurora. "I think I scared it." He said making the women give him a look, "I think you scared everything." Braeden said.

Rocks started falling behind them making them turn around to see the rocked had revealed a wall with a giant symbol on it. "What is that?" Scott asked as Aurora started walking over it, "Tezcatlipoca- the Nagual jaguar god." Aurora said as she lightly traced her fingers across the symbol before looking at Scott

"Focus your hearing. What do you hear?" She asked and Scott focused for a moment before looking at her wide eyes. "There's a heart beat." He said and Aurora nodded slightly before taking a deep breath and pressing her hand against the symbol.

"Cinis, Cineris." She whispered before stepping back as part of the wall started to crumble into nothing but dust. They stepped forward as Braeden shined the flashlight into the hole before their eyes widened. "Holy shit..." Aurora mumbled as a hand reached out to them.

Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira pulled up to the church before quickly getting out the jeep as Scott and Aurora was carrying someone out. "Is that him? Is that Derek?" Malia asked and Stiles' eyes widened when he looked at who they were carrying.

"Uh... Sort of..." He said as Derek slowly lifted up his head... seventeen year old Derek to be specific.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
459K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
54.4K 2.3K 68
** COMPLETED UNTIL MORE ELI HALE CONTENT ** 1st OC x JORDAN PARRISH 2nd OC x ELI HALE After being involved with the supernatural world her whole life...
257K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...