Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Unbreakable Vow

501 6 4
By chocolatelover015

Bellatrix and Narcissa the two sisters were walking with each other in the rain in a rush through a row of houses. "Cissy! You can't do this! He can't be trusted!"

"The Dark Lord trusts him"

"The Dark Lord's mistaken"

"Pfft"

Laughing children were biking past the houses they were between making them hide pressed against the walls. When they biked past, the sisters knocked at the door on the house to the left.

Wormtail opened the door to check who they were and invited them into the house.

When they walked into the library room, Snape on the armchair flipped down half of the Daily Prophet looking at them.

"Run along, Wormtail" Snape said closing the door on his face.
~

"I know I ought to be here. The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this.."

"If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak. Put it down Bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours"

She put down the thing she held on.

"As it so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa"

"You? The Dark Lord told you?"

"Your sister doubts me. Understandable, over the years I've played my part well. So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time"

Bella made a bored snoring sound.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it"

"I don't doubt you, Severus"

"You should be honored Cissy. As should Draco"

Narcissa looked at Snape with a sad expression. "He's just a boy"

"I can't change the Dark Lord's mind. But it might be possible for me to help Draco"

Narcissa looked at him full of hope and stood up from her seat walking towards him. "Severus"

"Swear to it. Make the unbreakable vow. It's just empty words. He'll give it his best effort. But when it matters most he'll just slither back into his hole" Bellatrix said walking around him. "Coward"

"Take out your wand"

Narcissa and held into each other's forearms and twisted, Bellatrix made a golden string with her wand. "Will you Severus Snape watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes?"

"I will"

"And will you, to the best of your ability protect him from harm"

"I will"

"And if Draco should fail will you yourself carry out the deed the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?"

.

"I will"

The string melted into their hands and arms and Narcissa looked teary eyes happy.

**

A shop at Diagon Alley had one fake or two in one of the Weasley twins fake, with a rabbit on their head and the fake hand holding up a hat and putting it on the head before lifting it again and the rabbit disappeared.

"Step up! Step up!"

"We've got Fainting Fancies"

"And Nosebleed Nougats"

"And just in time for school.."

"Puking Pastilles"

A little kid we're eating one of the Puking Pastillea and Fred held up a cauldron infront of him.

"Into the cauldron, handsome" they said in unison.

"I will have order! I really hate children. I will have order" A toy mocking Umbridge said which Ron found amusing.

They went over to Harry who looked at a stone looking thing.

"Peruvian instant darkness powder"

"A real money spinner, that one"

"Handy if you need to make a quick getaway" Fred said throwing it to Harry before they went over to Hermione, Bree and Ginny who were looking at the Love Potions.

"Hello, ladies"

"Love potions, eh? Yeah, they really do work"

"Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on you own"

"Meaning?"

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"It's none of your bussniess

Harry who stood a bit behind the twins listening at the conversation in jealousy looked disappointed.

Before they walked away Fred eyed the potion Bree held, smirked and winked at her before walking away.

Bree blushed and had a faint smile on her face shaking her head. Quite disappointed that nothing more had happened between them.

Hermione looked at a guy named Cormac McLaggen checking her out and she instantly put the potion down following after Bree away from them.

"How much for this?"

"Five galleons"

"How much for me?"

"Five galleons"

"But I'm your brother"

"Ten galleons" they said unison and walked up on the stairs.

Ron sighed and put it back before walking up to his friends. "Come on let's go"

"Hi, Ron" The Gryffindor Lavender Brown said after Ron.

"Hi"

They walked out of the shop, past two kids who were taking dragon fire hot candy and running away.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down"

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days"

"He's not wrong"

"I reckon he's right"

They stopped infront of Ollivander's wand shop seeing the window glasses shattered and everything inside being vandalized. "Oh no. Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's"

They walked into the shop seeing everything being even worse than it looked like from outside and looked completely vandalized.

Ron looked out of the window with furrowed eyebrows and saw Draco Malfoy and his mother Narcissa, he called on the person closest to him. "Harry? Is it me or do Draco and mummy look like two people who don't wanna be followed?"

Hermione and Bree also came to look out of the window and saw them looking around them and walking away towards another Alley.

Them being curious followed after them walking past 'wanted' posters of Fenrir Greyback, past a guy who were praying at the wall sounding scared, walking past a person with mad dogs.

They hid behind a wall and saw them walking into the Borgin & Burke shop in Knockturn Alley.

They climbed to the roof to have a better look inside of the shop to see what they were doing and saw Death Eaters walking into the shop.

They saw him examinating a weird looking cabinet.

They saw Fenrir Greyback at the window and crouched down so he wouldn't see him. Greyback turned around looking outside the window before the curtains closed.

The climbed up to look again but much to the disappointment, they didn't see anything.
_______________________________

Ordinary Wizarding Level results.

Pass grades:                      Fail grades:
Outstanding (O)                    Poor (P)
Exceeds Expectations (E)   Dreadful (D)
Acceptable (A)                       Troll (T)

Harry James Potter has achieved:

Astronomy: A
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Charms: E
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Divinations: P
Herbology: E
History of Magic: D
Potions: E
Transfiguration: E
_______________________________

Ordinary Wizarding Level results.

Pass grades:                      Fail grades:
Outstanding (O)                    Poor (P)
Exceeds Expectations (E)   Dreadful (D)
Acceptable (A)                       Troll (T)

Ambree Lily Potter has achieved:

Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Divination: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O
_______________________________

Ordinary Wizarding Level results.

Pass grades:                      Fail grades:
Outstanding (O)                    Poor (P)
Exceeds Expectations (E)   Dreadful (D)
Acceptable (A)                       Troll (T)

Hermione Jean Granger has achieved:

Ancient Runes: O
Artihmancy: O
Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Herbology: O
History of Magic: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O
_______________________________

Ordinary Wizarding Level results.

Pass grades:                      Fail grades:
Outstanding (O)                    Poor (P)
Exceeds Expectations (E)   Dreadful (D)
Acceptable (A)                       Troll (T)

Ronald Billius Weasley has achieved:

Astronomy: A
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Divinations: D
Herbology: E
History of Magic: P
Potions: A
Transfiguration: E
_______________________________

Bit shorter chapters but here's their OWL results :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 25 12
❝ The Stormborn family has always been the center for many rumors and stories in the wizarding world. Unique in appearance and strong personality. Th...
303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
130K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
15.8K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...