𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 // 𝐌𝐎𝐍�...

Kotryna_La द्वारा

Different imagines with different characters from the show "Money Heist" that I came up with:) All of the inf... अधिक

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 // 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨
𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 // 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝//𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧//𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭? // 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐚
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐓𝐨 𝐮𝐬 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨

953 16 5
Kotryna_La द्वारा

[-]

"Didn't expect you to be so free tonight." London giggled as she walked over to The Professor who was sitting and watching the sunrise after a very wild night at the small balcony they had.

The Professor turned around and looked at her with a smile. "Yeah, I didn't either."

London sat down next to him and looked at the sky as well. It was still brightly shaded blue but you could see the small part of the sun coming up in a few hours. "You know, I never told you how grateful I was for you." She said out of nowhere.

That startled The Professor a lot, so when he turned to look at her he was quite surprised, but let London go on because it seemed as if she was about to say something very personal and something she had been holding inside way too long.

"You did so much for us, for me, even though I haven't been as good for you." She said looking down at the ground and avoiding eye contact with him. "You gave me kind of like a second chance at life by recruiting me for the first heist." She finally turned to him with a small smile. "I just wanted you to know that."

The Professor attentively admired her features: how her face beautifully glowed from the sun's slowly visible rays, how her hands were beautifully placed on her lap, and how perfectly she presented herself to him.

"You might think of me as a person who just came into this for the money. And it was true in the beginning." London revealed as she looked at the sky once again. "But now I'm honored to call everyone, including you, my family."

"Oh, London..." The Professor sighed after hearing those confessions. For him it was incredibly nice to hear, he never heard London so honest and genuine. But finding out how much she appreciated this was too heartwarming to describe.

Her opening up to him wasn't something he expected tonight. They all had some fun and I guess it made London realize how much she kept to herself over these years. And how much she needed to tell him as soon as possible.

"You try and make each and every one of us happy, something we were never used to." London continued. "You attempt to make us all feel at home and comfortable, which we all don't acknowledge directly, but love and cherish deeply."

The Professor chuckled trying to hold back his tears and sobs after listening to her truth. "Is there a reason why-why you're telling me all of this now?"

I know that you all expected her to say "yes", but in reality, she didn't. She just wanted to let him know because she knew he deserved to know it. "No, I just wanted to tell you because..." She struggled to find the right words. "...because you never know when's your last day here."

At this point, she tried holding back tears harder than ever. She didn't want to cry in front of him, she wanted to be strong and happy despite the fact that The Professor already had tears rolling down his cheeks with chuckles still escaping.

The Professor didn't want to keep everything inside him anymore and leaned in to give London a hug. She also leaned in and hugged him as tight as she could finally letting the tears drip down her cheeks and down to his clothes.

"I just didn't want to..." She took a deep breath. "...to leave you knowing you didn't knew this about me." She said in between sobs.

"I understand, London." The Professor replied letting his emotions free as well. "I understand..."

The two tightly hugged each other for the next couple of seconds before pulling away even though she wanted to stay like this forever. London wiped off the tears away from her face almost immediately hoping that she wouldn't look like someone who cried for the last 3 hours straight.

"You're a good person, London." The Professor spoke up. "I don't even doubt it. You're the one who I trust the most, you're the one to who I would leave the whole heist to. I can see that you've grown as a person moreover these 3 years and I'm very happy that I got to be part of it."

London chuckled and sniffled hearing that. The Professor was always there for her which she couldn't describe how much she appreciated it and she loved him more than anyone in the house. If it were completely up to her, she would have chosen to be with him right from the beginning.

But London looked down once again at the ground and took a deep breath. "Sergio..." She said his real name which The Professor knew meant something serious and something that was going to be said after is going to be hard. "...can you promise me one thing?"

He moved closer and took London's hands in his. "Anything, London."

She looked up at him from their hands as their eyes found each other once again. She tried holding back tears this time knowing that she wanted to seem strong in this part. "If I don't make it till the end of this..." She began, her voice quivering with almost every word.

"...will you won't give up on your life, as you did before, and continue living it to its best?" She asked. "Promise me you will find happiness in each day, promise me you won't lose hope for anything, promise me you'll love the people who you love now...okay?"

The Professor held in his sobs listening to her talk but when she saw him about to start letting his tears roll down, her face became covered in tears first. "Promise me, Sergio, please..." 

"I-I promise, London." He managed to say which made London cry even more. The two were having such an emotional moment after such an amazing night that it seemed as if they overdosed on something.

They were letting their emotions out so much that it almost felt like a crying lesson to them. But everyone now and then needs to have on to let themselves out and stop keeping everything to themselves that they had been keeping for a long time.

The two managed to even laugh together, not letting each other's hands go. Their foreheads were so close it seemed as if they were leaning for each other closer and closer. The tension and connection were building up between them second by second until it came to an end.

The two of them stopped laughing and looked at each other in seriousness for a couple of seconds. London looked at every feature of The Professor as he himself couldn't stop looking deep into her eyes. The couple looked at each other for the next few seconds before they started leaning closer, for real this time.

London watched The Professor's lips carefully as they were coming closer and closer to one another. Finally, Sergio took London's face in his hands and the two pressed their lips against each other. London cupped The Professor's face in her hands as the two deepened the kiss more and more.

The two kissed each other, enjoying and loving this moment to its end. London even moved forward which made The Professor deepen the kiss more with every moment of its own.

It seemed as if there was an invisible force making them not leave each other for even a single second. They didn't seem to want to let go of one another, but London still pulled away holding on to The Professor's wrists close to her face.

She was able to catch her breath and after that, she chuckled and opened her eyes to look at him. "You wanna know why I wanted for you to make that promise?"

The Professor also opened his eyes and looked at her. "Why?"

London smiled and moved a strand of her hair out of her face. "Because I didn't want for you to go back to your miserable and sad life before the heist." She explained. "When you found me, you were so lost and scared. I don't want you to ever feel that way again. Ever."

The Professor listened to London's caring words. The fact that she cared for him so much was heartwarming in more ways than one for him and it made his affection for her grow with every second.

"Can you just promise me you'll be happy?" London asked as the finishing touch.

But before The Professor could answer anything for London, they heard a familiar and confused voice from behind. "Am I interrupting something?"

[-]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.4K 123 8
Andrèa Fonollosa. Daughter of Berlin, niece of the professor. Sharing exactly her father's temper and leadership, she takes on the Bank of Spain heis...
5.7K 155 22
Venice is the sister of Rio and is one of the individuals the Professor has chosen for his long-planned heist. Along with 8 other thieves, she is sup...
22.7K 974 46
Ivana Irene Santos is a 27 year old, who had a horrible past. Knowing her whole life will change by committing her first crime. The biggest heist in...
78.7K 1.9K 29
yesterday when i woke up the sun fell to the ground and rolled away flowers beheaded themselves all that's left alive here is me and i barely feel li...