Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Village of Budleigh Babberton

599 7 1
By chocolatelover015

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK"

"He's back"

Flash.

Reporters taking picture of the twins and Dumbledore.

Dumbledore leasing them out of the Ministry.

~~

In the Muggle world, some adults at work were sitting in a meeting discussing things. There were thunder outside and they stood up walking to the window noticing something was wrong.

A big skull were created on the clouds and three figures in black smoke came flying down flying through the town and flying through a brick wall into Diagon Alley, crashing into Ollivander's wand shop.

The Death Eaters came out of the shop and one werewolf named Fenrir Greyback were holding into Ollivander laughing while people ran away screaming and the Death Eaters appareated away with Ollivander.

They got invisible and flew on a bridge where people were walking on and started to break it, making it swaying and people running away from the bridge before it got destroyed and fell down in the water below and they flew away again.

~~

"The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster. Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors. The surrounding area remains closed. The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm..." a man on the radio said in the small café where Bree and Harry were sitting.

Harry reading the Daily Prophet and Bree writing down something in a note book.

A beautiful girl waiter approached their table and read the head line of the Daily Prophet.

"Ambree Potter and Harry Potter. Who are they?"

"Oh, no one. Bit of tossers really"

Bree lifted her head narrowing her eyes at him and he just smiled innocently back at her and she turned to the waiter smiling.

"I've heard that tosser, Ambree Potter is an intelligent girl, and that Harry Potter guy is the tosser one. But that's only what I've heard" she said smiling and turned back to her note book, Harry slightly kicking her leg and glared which she returned with an innocent smile.

"Are you two... dat-"

"We're twins" they said the same time.

"Oh, I'm sorry. And by the way. Funny that paper of yours. Couple months ago I could have sworn I saw a picture move" She said trying to get away from the awkward question.

"Really?" Harry said.

"Thought I was gone around the twist" they laughed a bit and then it fainted and the girl walked away.

Harry seemed to wonder for a bit before turning around. "Hey, I was wondering-"

"Eleven. That's when I get off. Then you can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter" she said smiling and went back to her work.

"Wait a minute, what happened to you can't go anywhere without me Bree, and here I am. And I'm not witnessing your date, Harry"

"Maybe you can go around in the station and look around"

She scowled at him shaking her head and looking at the Daily Prophet instead of her note book.

Harry blew on his hand to smell his breath and then took out some mint stuff and put it in his mouth and looked out of the window.

He went up from his seat to take a better look outside the window and saw nothing but ads. A train went by and driving past, Dumbledore stood there looking straight at him.

He dragged out a wide eyes Bree from her seat and over to the other side of the railway to Dumbledore.

"You've been reckless this summer, Harry"

"I like riding around on trains. Takes my mind off things"

Bree rolled her eyes remembering that Harry basically forced her to stay back, claiming to be worried that anything could happen at her these times.

Except for today though when she convinced him to follow by.

They looked down at one of Dumbledore's hand finding it being blackened as if it's getting rotten and he noticed their eyes on his hand.

"Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it? The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself. But now is not the time to tell it. Take my arm" he said holding out his normal one.

Bree took a hold of his arm and Harry looked back at the waiter girl he were supposed to meet up with. "Do as I say"

Harry took a hold on his arm and all of them apparated away screaming, except for Dumbledore of course and landed at a village.

"We just apparated, didn't we?"

"Indeed. Quite succsessfully too, I might add. Most people vomit the first time"

"Can't imagine why"

Dumbledore looked around and then walked away, the twins following after him.

"Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton. Harry, Ambree, I assume right about now you're wondering why I brought you here. Am I right" he asked when they stopped infront of a house which looked abandoned.

"A fully sir, after all these years we just sort of go with it"

They looked at the front door finding it broken.

"Wands out"

They took out their wands and walked into the house putting on the light on their wand tip's. When they got in they saw that nearly everything was broken or just down the floor and the rooms were dark. "Horace?"

They walked into what looked like the living room and saw it broken down just as the hall.

"Horace?"

Harry looked down at the dusty floor seeing the Daily Prophet being there. 'The chosen ones?'. Then he saw a drop of blood dripping down to the paper and looked up at the roof to see where it came from.

One drop landed at Harry's forehead which he went to swipe off. But Dumbledore stopped him and took the drop himself and tasted it.

He looked over to an armchair which looked like it had shoes. Dumbledore went over to the armchair and poked the wand on it and a man's head popped out of it.

"Merlins beard! No need to disfigure me, Albus" he said standing up and shaking the armchair making it to a pajamas.

"Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace"

"It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away?"

"Dragon's blood" he said pointing with his wand behind him.

"Oh"

"Oh, yes, introductions. Harry, Bree. I'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine. Horace Slughorn. Horace.. well, you know who they are"

"Ambree and Harry Potter"

He went and close a door.

"What's with all the theatrics, Horace? You weren't by any chance waiting for someone else?"

"Someone else? I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Alright, the Death Eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year do you know what that's like?"

Harry and Bree knowing what it is like, lunatics being after them feels like just stood there awkwardly looking at them, and Slughorn continued.

"You can only say no so many times, so I never stay anywhere more than a week. Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands"

"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you? Mind"

Dumbledore made some movements with his wand and put everything back in their place as it was before. Then something under Harry's shoe twisted trying to get back. He lifted his foot and the lamp crystal got back in place.

"That was fun. Do you mind if I use the loo?"

"No, of course. Don't think I don't know why you're here Albus. And the answer is still no. Absolutely and unequivocally, no" he said after Dumbledore when he walked away.

The twins and Slughorn stood there awkwardly not saying anything to each other. "You're very like your father, except the eyes. Your have your-"

"Mother's eyes. Yeah"

"Lily. Lovely. She was exceedingly bright your mother. You do look a lot like her miss. Even more impressive when one considers she was Muggleborn"

"One of your bestfriends is Muggleborn. One of the two best in our year"

"Oh please don't think I'm prejudiced. No no. Your mother was one of my absolute favorites. Look, there she is. Right at the front" he said pointing at a picture of students standing on a row.

The three of them walked over to the shelf full of frame pictures of students, Slughorn standing behind them to give them space to look.

"All mine. Each and everyone. Ex students I mean"

They looked at the picture where their mother was holding up a glass like the rest of the others, smiling.

"You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of the Daily Prophet. Always takes my owl, should I wish to register an opinion on the news of the day. Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies. Free tickets whenever I want them. Of course I haven't been to a match in some time"

Bree picked up the picture of some Slytherin quidditch boys on it and one of them kinda looking like Sirius, Harry also watching it just beside her, much to Slughorn's notice.

"Ah yes. Regulus Black. You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. Died a few weeks ago. I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius. It's a shame. Talented boy. I got Regulus when he came along of course, but I'd have liked the set"

"Horace? Do you mind if I take this?"

Bree put down the picture and she and Harry went over to Dumbledore.

"I do love knitting patterns"

"Yes of course. But you're not leaving, are you?"

"Oh, I think I know a lost cause when I see one. Regrettable. I would have considered it a personal triumph had you consented to return to Hogwarts. Oh well. You're like my friends Miss and Mr. Potter here, ones of a kind. Well, bye bye, Horace"

"Bye, Mr"

Harry nodded him a goodbye before following Bree and Dumbledore out.

When they were at the gates the door opened and Slughorn walked out. "Alright, I'll do it. But I want Professor Merrythought's old office, not the water closet I had before. And I expect a raise. These are mad times we live in. Mad!" He said and walked inside the house again.

"They are indeed"

They walked away from the house and walked towards where they came from before.

"Sir, exactly what was all that about?"

"You're both talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values. Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you Harry and Bree. You would be his crowning jewel. That's why he's returning to Hogwarts. And it's crucial he should return"

They came back to the place where they apparated before.

"I fear I may have stolen a wondorous night from you Harry. She was truthfully, very pretty, the girl"

"It's alright sir. I'll go back tomorrow, make some excuse"

"Oh, you'll not be returning to Little Whinging tonight"

"But sir, what about Hedwig?"

"And our trunks?"

"All, waiting for you" he said and extended his arm for them to grab.

They grabbed his arm and apparated away and landed on a water pool this time without Dumbledore.

"Agh"

"Ugh, disgusting" Bree said sprinting away from the pool dramatically.

Harry went away from the pool and looked up to Ginny's window at the Burrow seeing her on her window sitting, and he stared up at her dreamily.

Bree caught up with Harry and looked up to the window following his gaze. She drapes an arm over his shoulder and sighed dramatically and Harry snapped out of his trance and scowled at Bree.

"I thing the tosser, Harry James Potter is in love with Ginerva Molly Potter" she said and patted his back walking away a meter away from him before muttering to herself. "Think both has a thing for Weasley's"

"What?"

"Nothing"

~

Ginny walked into the living room picking up her book and saw Hedwig plus the twins trunks on the floor. "Hedwig"

She ran to the stairs and stood there shouting up. "Mum?"

Mrs. Weasley came looking down from another floor looking down to her daughter. "Ginny, what is it?"

"I was only wondering when Harry and Bree got here"

She walked down a couple of stairs. "What? Harry? Bree? Harry and Bree who?"

"The Potter's of course"

She walked down the rest of the stairs talking the same time. "I think I'd know I'd Bree and Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?"

"Their trunks are in the kitchen, and their owl"

"No dear, I seriously doubt that"

Ron looked down the stairs at Ginny from a higher floor. "Harry and Bree? Did someone say 'Harry and Bree?' "

"Me, nosy. Are they up there with you?"

"Of course not. I'd know if my bestfriends were in my room, wouldn't I?"

"Is that an owl I heard?" Hermione said from an even higher floor.

"You haven't seen them, have you? Apparently they're wandering about the house"

"Really?"

"Really" the twins answered in unison.

"Harry! Bree!" They said rushing down the steps.

Ginny went over and saw them standing in the living room. Of course Ginny went over and hugged Harry first and they let each other go awkwardly before she hugged Bree. Mrs. Weasley looked shocked when she saw them standing there.

"Harry! Bree" Hermione said and walking over to hug them.

"Hello"

Ron also went over to hug them.

"What a lovely surprise" Mrs. Weasley said giving them each bug hug. "Why didn't you let us know you were coming?"

"We didn't know"

"Dumbledore"

"Oh, that man. What would we do without him?"

"You've got a bit toothpaste" Ron said to Hermione.

~~

The four of them went up to Ron's room, well now Harry's and Ron's room and sitting on the floor and Harry burning a levitating news paper.

"So when did you get here?"

"A few days ago. Though for a while I wasn't sure I was coming"

"Mum sort of lost it last week. Said Ginny and I had no bussniess going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous"

"Oh, come on"

"She's not alone. Even my parents and they're Muggles know something bad's happening"

"Anyway, dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy and it took a few days but she came around"

"But it's Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore, what could be safer?"

Now even Bree doubted her brother's statement about Dumbledore.

"There's been a lot of talk recently that Dumbledore's got a bit old"

"Rubbish! Well, he's only... what is he?"

"Hundred and fifty? Give it take a few years"

"You didn't"

They all laughed at Ron's guess of Dumbledore's age.

The paper Harry burned showed a picture of Draco Malfoy not looking as happy as he usually looks.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
15.7K 357 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
11.5K 143 21
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
326 25 12
❝ The Stormborn family has always been the center for many rumors and stories in the wizarding world. Unique in appearance and strong personality. Th...