𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

1.9K 99 12
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Thirty-Three
🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Aurora walked into the station and walked up to Parrish's desk making him look up at her. "You're Aurora, right?" He asked and she smiled, "Let me guess, you asked around about the psycho teacher who was willing to get blown up for a student?" She asked and he chuckled. "Things like that leaves an impression." He said and she playfully squinted at him, "I'm gonna take that as I am now the bravest person you've ever met." She said and he chuckled and nodded slightly.

"I'm Jordan." He said and she smile at him, "Cadence but you already know me as Aurora." She said. "What can I help you with?" He asked and she sighed, "I was hoping I could talk to Derek Hale. Lawyer to client." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "You're a teacher and a lawyer?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "I'm also a mother, so clearly I am very talented at multitasking." She said and he sighed softly.

"Well, I can't let you let you talk to him. He told us that he was gonna be using Chris Argent's attorney." Jordan said making Aurora look at him confused, "Well now I really need to talk to him because honestly I'm offended." Aurora said. Jordan was about to say something but someone walked up to him and whispered something.

Jordan nodded slightly before the guy walked away making Jordan start to grab some papers. "Looks like you'll be talk to him in the end. Derek Hale and Chris Argent are being let go." He said making her hum in shock, "That was easier than I thought." She said before he walked away.

A little while later Jordan walked back over to the desk with Derek and Argent behind him. "You were gonna use Argent's attorney?" Aurora asked asked Derek sighed, "Argent's lie, not mine." He said and she hummed and nodded slightly. Derek wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head before following Argent and Jordan to get their stuff.

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Jordan said, holding up Argent's stun baton. "I only use it for hunting." Argent said and Derek gives Argent a hilariously exasperated look at this comment, and Argent can't help but roll his eyes in response while Aurora chuckled.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Jordan said and Argent squinted at him, "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Argent said looking over at Derek and Aurora.

"I am." Stilinski said walking up to them, "I'll take care of this, Parrish." He said. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Jordan said leaning over to Stilinsk, "I said I'll take care of it." Stilinski said while taking the stun baton.

Stilinski gestured for them to follow him and lead them into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit- 'We can't say for sure.' And then, I spoke with Melissa." He said then pulled out sole scans, "These are brain scans- my wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." He said handing them over.

Aurora grabbed them and lined them up making them match up perfectly. "And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek asked and Stilinski shook his head, "Not even remotely." He said. "So, the trickster is still playing tricks." Argent said and Derek glanced over at him, "But why this trick?"

"It's something that means something to both you and Stiles. Evil spirits find that kind of stuff fun for them to play with." Aurora said and Stilinski nodded, "When I was in the Army, an officer told me, 'If you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage- you take away their hope'." He said.

"You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily." Argent said and Aurora sighed and shook her head, "Stiles might. The Nogitsune is using this disease as a psychological trick, so then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's a fight for his mind. He can only fight for so long." She said and Stilinski nodded, "My thoughts exactly."

"You know, he's left people severely injured." Argent said, "...And others severely dead." Derek said and Aurora nodded slightly. "That's why I need the three of you." Stilinski sighed, "I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. I need you to help me stop him." He said.

"And by stop him, you mean trap him."

🦊

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says as they all follow her into into Argents office, "Take all of it." Argent said. "What's the plan, here?" Stilinski asked coming up to stand next to Allison. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent explained.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Stilinski asked and Argent looked over at Aurora and Allison. "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" He asked and Aurora thought for a moment, "The school and the hospital." Aurora answered.

"Okay, hold on- we did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him... then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek said making them realize what he was getting at, "He's getting us to repeat the same moves."

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asked and Aurora shook her head, "We can't. The Oni will go after him the second the sun goes down. Scott's working on that right now with Kira, but there's no telling how that'll take." Aurora said glancing around at all of them.

"That's the problem- we're all trying to out fox the Fox." Argent said making them all look down, "Listen... I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." Stilinski said making them all look at him and Derek scoffed, "I won't be the first Wolf to run from a Fox." He said, grabbing a taser and Aurora smirked slightly.

"I never back away from a challenge." Aurora said making Stilinski smile at her in thanks. "Apparently, I'm carrying a lightsaber." Argent said looking at Allison, "Dad, you, Derek and Aurora hit Eichen House. Stilinski, it's you and me in the hospital. We all meet in the school." Allison said and they nodded.

🦊

Stilinski, Aurora, Allison, Argent and Derek slowly and cautiously walked into Stiles bedroom, looking around. "What is all this? What are these sticky notes for?" Argent asked looking at a chess board. There was sticky notes on the pieces with names written on them.

"This is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about... all of you." Stilinski said and Aurora walked over looking at the board, "Well, maybe it's a message from Stiles- the real Stiles." Allison suggested. "Do you think there's any reason my name's on the king?" Derek asked and Aurora nodded, "And why am I on the queen?" Aurora asked.

"The Queen is the powerful piece and protects the king and Derek is heavily guarded." Stilinski said making Aurora smirk slightly, looking at Derek with raised eyebrows, "Damn right I am." Aurora said. "Though, I guess the alarming detail is that Derek's one move from being in checkmate." Stilinski said as they all looked at the board.

"It's not a message from Stiles- it's a threat from the Nogitsune." Argent said looking up at all of them, "He's at the loft. That's what he's trying to tell us. And he wants us to come there." He finished. "Night's falling..." Aurora said as she looked at the window, "This couldn't sound any more like a trap." Argent said and Stilinski shook his head. "I don't think it is..." He said and Argent looked at him, "I think your opinion might be slightly biased, Sheriff." He said and Stilinski looked up at all of them.

"Hear me out! What we're dealing with here is basically someone who lacks motive- no rhyme or reason, right?" Stilinski asked looking at Aurora and she nodded, "Meaning what?" Argent asked. "Our enemy is not a killer... It's a trickster. The killing is just a by-product." Stilinski said.

"If you're trying to say it won't kill us, I'm not feeling too confident about that..." Derek said and Aurora shook her head, getting what Stilinski was saying. "It wont. The Nogitsune is a trickster spirit, it wants irony... It wants a joke." Aurora said looking over at Stilinsk who nodded, "All we need to do is come up with a new punchline."

"The sun is setting, Sheriff... What do you have in mind?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
75.1K 3.1K 41
** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got better, and then her dad died so Nabina...
22.6K 376 13
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝♫𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺...
460K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...