Can the bad girl change?

By Teddy_Bear1605

Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besti... More

Chapter one - Last day with my friends and boyfriend
Chapter two - Moving in
Chapter three - First day in school and trouble
Chapter four - Sweet visitation
Chapter five - Game on pt. 1
Chapter six - Game on pt. 2
Chapter seven - If you don't tell anyone I will explain to you
Chapter eight - Touch him and I'll kill you
Chapter nine - Time for a serious talk
Chapter ten - I don't want to lose you
Chapter eleven - I need help from my friends
Chapter twelve - Convincing the good girl to skip a class
Chapter fourteen - Happy anniversary pt.1
Chapter fifteen - Happy anniversary pt.2
Chapter sixteen - My parents are so annoying
Chapter seventeen - The good girl is getting wasted
Chapter eighteen - Hungover and flashbacks
Chapter nineteen - What will happen with us?
Chapter twenty - I can't believe it
Chapter twenty-one - Another match and suspicious parents
Chapter twenty-two - Am I in trouble?
Chapter twenty-three - They shouldn't be here
Chapter twenty-four - What's next?
Chapter twenty-five - Is this the end of all the arguments?
Chapter twenty-six - Party and trouble
Chapter twenty-seven - Problems
Chapter twenty-eight - Where is Lexi?
Chapter twenty-nine - I want her dead
Chapter thirty - Girls night ruined
Chapter thirty-one - Tell me you are lying
Chapter thirty-two - I need you
Chapter thirty-three - Explanation
Chapter thirty-four - I will save you
Chapter thirty-five - Waking up
Chapter thirty-six - Talking with parents
Chapter thirty-seven - Going home
Chapter thirty-eight - What did I do wrong?
Chapter thirty-nine - We need a break
Chapter forty - I knew that I'll regret it
Chapter forty-one - I have missed you
Chapter forty-two - All I ever wanted
Epilogue

Chapter thirteen - Girls night

1 0 0
By Teddy_Bear1605

Lexi's POV:

This weekend is my third anniversary with Hunter. It feels like yesterday when we met. In the beginning, I didn't like him at all. But then we decide to start again and manage to become friends. That didn't last long and very soon he asked me out. I couldn't say no. You can imagine the rest. He might be a bad boy most of the time, but when it comes to me he'll do everything. I have to admit that it still gets me when other girls check him out. I know that he won't cheat, but somehow this makes me jealous.

Since I have no idea what to wear for our anniversary or what should I get Hunter I decide to have a girl talk. Basically, it'll be a slumber party with me, Katy and Emma. My parents have to roll with it. Emma is the most innocent of us. Let's say that she has been in less trouble. I know that they will help me. Moreover, Emma knows Hunter from the very beginning, so she can give me a good idea for his present.

Now it's my last break before I go. I have to admit that I am kind of nervous because Hunter never told me what we'll be doing. I like surprises, but I wish that he has given me a hint. Should I dress official or more comfortably? I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Katy talking to me.

- Earth to Lexi. Where are you? You look worried.

- I'm here, just thinking. That's it.

- Stop worrying about the weekend. Everything will be fine. Moreover, it's Hunter, not a complete stranger. He loves you just the way you are.

- I know that. Just... I still believe that this is a dream and soon I'll wake up.

- Girl, this weekend you are making 3 years together. How can you still worry about things like that? Everything between you is more than perfect.

- I don't know. I always have thoughts like that at the back of my head. Every time when this day comes or is one of our birthdays I start to worry. I know that nothing will happen but still can't help it.

- It'll be fine. He won't something that you don't like. Hunter will do everything to make you happy.

- He is way too perfect same as our relationship. What if I screw everything up?

- You won't do it. Go home and take a nap. You need this. Just relax, ok?

- Yes. Thank you, Katy. By the way, I think to invite Emma and to have a girl talk. Want to join? It'll be only us. She is the only girl that I have a friend. And now you.

- Sure, I would love to. Thanks, Lexi. - she smiled and left for her next class

I really need to relax. If I continue to worry, I might really screw the things. I didn't feel sleepy, so I decide to watch something in my room. While I was searching for a nice TV show to watch I called Emma to ask her will she comes and she agreed. I can use the time while she is here to ask how are things with Ricky. She wasn't been drunk soon, so they have kept it clean. I know I bring it up often, but I want to make it clear what is going on with them. I don't know is it the drink or something else that is making her being so close to him.

I manage to get my parents, uncle, and aunt out of the house for the night. Or at least for a couple of hours. Basically, I suggested all of them go on a double date. Luckily they agreed without asking questions. Since Katy lives in the house, she is already here. Soon I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. Emma shows up with a big smile. She gave me a hug and enter.

- What's with the smile? It's not typical for you.

Emma doesn't smile a lot. When she is with me and the boys yes, but otherwise no.

- Nothing. We just haven't had a girl talk in a while. Hi Katy.

- Hi to you too. Come on, let's sit on the couch. - Katy smiled

- So Lexi, what's the plan for the weekend? Did he tell you what you two will do? - Emma asked me

- Nope. I have no clue. Neither a single hint. I'll dress comfortably, but not too much. Another problem is what to get him. I have no idea what the present should be.

- All I can tell you is that he asked us for ideas, but what he has decided, I don't know. He wants it's to be special, but not fancy and romantic or you will kill him. - she said chuckling at the end

- I really will. I hate boys who spoil their girls by buying them everything that they want.

- Whatever is it, it'll be amazing. We're talking about Hunter. I may not know him as much as you, but from what I have seen he is made of gold. You are a lucky girl, don't forget that. - Katy said

- How can I, when everybody keeps saying this. - I added laughing

- We are not wrong. It's a fact and you know it. I still can't believe that you work things out for 3 years without your parents finding out. - Emma said

- It's crazy, right? But this way is better. Now let's talk about you miss Emma. How are things with Ricky? I know that you haven't been drunk lately.

- Good for now. We are friends and that's it. I don't why when I get drunk I let things like that happen. That's not good. I don't want the things between us to feel awkward.

- That's why we don't tell you absolutely everything that you two are doing. - I chuckle

- WHAT? Tell me that I haven't kissed him? Please.

- No you didn't. Maybe a couple of cheek kisses, but that doesn't count. I have done it to Aaron even when I was with Hunter.

- Isn't Hunter jealous? I mean you two are dating. - Katy asked

- They are friends and Hunter knows that Aaron won't steal me from him. I'm glad that they are good together. Just wish that they weren't that protective to me. Not like I mind, but sometimes it's annoying.

- They do it because they love you. Which is sweet. Everybody expresses their love differently.

- I know and Emma you no need to worry about you and Ricky. Nothing else has happened.

- I'm glad to know it. But it still feels a little bit awkward. The fact that when I'm sober, I'll never do it is not helping.

- Maybe you like him and just can't figure out what exactly you're feeling. Just like me with Josh. - Katy said

- I don't know, but we are here to talk about miss Lexi and her coming weekend, not me and Ricky.

- There is nothing more to say. Well except if you don't give me an idea for his present.

- Buy him something that he'll love, that will mean something to him, that will remind him of you and will make him smile when he looks at it. - Katy suggested

I have to say that the idea is not bad. But what should be this thing? Maybe a frame with our picture inside. But if he puts it on the nightstand his parents will notice it. I want it to be something small, but meaningful. C'mon Lexi, think. Use your brain for once in this life.

- And what should be this thing?

- I don't know. But it better means something to both of you. - Katy said

- I think that the perfect idea just came to my mind.

- And what is it? A bedtime surprise? - Emma said and we laughed

- Will you stop saying it? We're not doing it anytime soon. I was thinking to make something like a short movie from all the videos and pictures of us that I have on my phone and using nice music as a background. What do you think?

- That's nice. It'll bring all the memories which you two had for the last 3 years. I like it. - Katy cheered

- Emma what about you? Should I do it?

- I think that you went way too soft since he appeared. You were a bada*s before. - she said laughing

- Shut up! It's not my fault that he is making me soft and treating me nice.

- Then whose is it? It's not mine, either Katy or the boys.

How I'm supposed to talk seriously with her when she talks like that. I hit her with a pillow. All she did was start laughing which made me and Katy start too. These are the type of friends that I have. But I am happy with them. They might be crazy and bad, except Katy, most of the time, but I know that they always have my back. Something that you can't get easily. All I'll do now is enjoy the rest of my night and stop worrying about the upcoming weekend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 0 11
It all starts with a girl named mackenzie but finds the name jet preferable. She has trouble moving to Sydney Australia with her 4 best friends Sarah...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
25.1K 351 60
Her name is Lexi Daniëls. Her dad is a mafia-boss and her mom was a champion in kickboxing. Lexis herself does kickboxing too. Lexi doesn't have fri...
189K 3.7K 17
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 is 17 years old, who is from London, and is forced to move to Canada with her abusive father. She's been through so much...