signed anonymous

Od ElizebethYates

Harry wants answers and is tired of not getting them. So he writes to the only one who might give him those a... Více

wanting truth
Riddle Manor
A Response!
What in Merlin's Beard
Hope Hurts
Regret of Wilfulblindess
Lunch with Hedwig
Get Me Out of Here
My Father Needs to Know
Voldemort's Realization
The Last Day of Classes
Last Day Before Hell
Mild Surprise
Leaving Hogwarts
Exit Strategy
The Get Away
Begin Phase Two of Escape
The Dark Office
Barty
getting comfy
Crashers errand
Happy Mess
I'm the Favorite
fluff stuff1
Why
Enter Squeaky
Dining with Voldemort
Horrible Morning
Enough is Enough
Emotions Run High
Potion Success Life Fail
Dog House
Pranking Voldy
Daddy's Arm's
the Backup Plan Uncovered
Bothness and Boldness
Enter Bellatrix
Baby Owls
the Interview
Spring Arrives in Summer
Picnic
Baby's in the Hawthorne
Baby's Den
Who's not Ready?
Daddy is still Daddy
Unspoken Rules
ball
ball Tom veiw
fluff and stuff 2
Sunday funday
Monday

Boredom Tantrum

1.5K 59 2
Od ElizebethYates

I was made to stay in bed for days getting more and more irritated. They had rubbed salves and fed me potions and not aloud me book's. Severely agitated my magic lashed out when auntie told me that I wasn't getting up today. My magic swirled around me in the room throwing everything around. Tables, chairs, vases, books, even the portraits. I had even thrown mommy, daddy, uncle, and auntie. "Yes I am. I've had enough of this! I'm bored outta my mind! My muscles will start to atrophy at this rate!" I ranted as I struggled to the side of the bed grunting as I sat up. My magic still swirling around the room.

Carefully testing weather my legs would still take my weight I stood. My leg wobbled but I still stood. Slowly I moved to the closet. My legs were wobbling horribly. And my right leg seemed jittery. When I opened the closet I gasped as I realized I had tossed everything in it about as well. I walked in further and sat at the dressing chair. Breathing hard from exertion. It took a few moments but I finally calmed down enough to rain in my magic.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself young man. I can tell you this your definitely grounded from all cata..." Mommy had just walked through the door and saw the state of my closet. Daddy looking a bit dazed had followed her but his eyes were quick to look around. "Look at what you've done the poor elves are going to be so upset." At that I literally snarled at her.

"So what it's not like I meant to do it! It just happened! And honestly for how long did you think I'd be okay staring at the damned ceiling!" I took a few breaths trying to calm myself down but I was to angry. The walk to my closet shouldn't have been so hard. "For fucks sakes I can't be stuck in bed any longer! I have to be able to walk into that interview in two days. If I can't it will raise huge red flags." I turned a punched the mirror. Trying to get my anger and anxiety out. It helped a bit but I felt a need for more. So I hit it again. When that wasn't enough I used my other fist.

Suddenly uncle had caught my wrist. He turned the chair to face him. "I know. A hyper teen like you can't have all forms of entertainment taken away and be happy. But you still need rest. How about I see if draco Blaise and Pansy want to come up for a bit?" I glared at him even as he healed my now bloody hands.

"How about we see how much longer they keep my wand books and just generally punishing me for getting hurt. Rest is one thing but I haven't been aloud out of that blasted bed for days. And now walking to my closet had me out of breath." With the hand uncle hadn't healed yet I grabbed a shard from the mirror and chucked it at the wall. I stuck in deep.

Uncle frowned at me for a moment. "You haven't been being punished Harry. They just want you to rest." Wrong thing to say what hadn't been broken by my punches was now shattered by my magic.

"You call not being aloud to do anything not being punished. A gilded cage is still a cage. I will not be trapped in that damned bed again!" My magic was darkening in the air till they could see it and it was flowing out of me. As it came close to them they all seemed to get very cold very fast like dementor's had flooded the room. "Get out." I said it very low and quiet but they heard me. Mommy uncle and Severus all left.

Daddy stayed put. After I heard the bedroom door close I turned away from daddy. "I'm not going anywhere baby. I'll see about your things. But you need to rain in your temper right now okay." I could feel him coming closer to me. I didn't want that. I wanted him to leave. "Son your going to hurt yourself at this rate your magic is flooding the room. Please take a deep breath Harry. Focus on your breathing."

I tried I really did but I was just so angry. "I-i can't daddy. I can't be stuck there anymore. It's starting to feel like my cupboard. But it's worse because at least when I was locked in my cupboard I could play with the broken toys I'd stolen from Dudley. At least in my cupboard I knew I'd be let out eventually so I could do the cleaning and cooking. At least in there I knew Dudley would make a mess and I'd be brought out to clean. There's no hope when I'm in that fucking bed." I started blabbering on about what I felt stuck in the bed. And daddy slowly wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

Once I was held in his arms I cried "noooo!" They clutched at his clothes sobbing band completely breaking down. It felt like what she had done was still happening. And I felt alone and hopeless and I missed Barty. I missed learning and classes and tea time with my friends. And I felt like I had been bad why else would everyone take my things and keep them. and it scared me that it took so much effort to walk into my closet. And why does everyone else get to be free while I have to be wrapped up in chains. I let go and just sobbed into daddy's chest for a bit. When me tears slowed I looked up at him we were sitting on my bed him against the head board me in his lap.

I started hitting his chest with my fists. " I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna." I said full on having a tantrum. I'd never done it before as it hadn't been safe to but I knew daddy wouldn't really hurt me. "No no no no NO!" I kicked my feet as he tried to stop me and keep me still.

"Ssshhhh it's ophf it's okay shhh daddy's here daddy has you now" he was trying to calm me but I was sad and angry. and I didn't want to be in bed anymore. "Hush now daddy will help you walk around the room once you've calmed down okay baby?"

At that I slowed to a stop. "Promise?" He nodded his answer and he curled into him as best I could. The brace was getting very itchy to. "Daddy the brace is itchy and hurts." Daddy stiffened for a moment then leaned me forward and lifted the back of my shirt I'm not sure what he saw when he peeled the brace away but he gasped. It had hurt when he pulled it away pretty bad.

"Baby I'm going to take the brace off now okay then I need you to lay on your tummy." I nodded understanding that daddy was worried about something. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming as he peeled it off me quite literally. It felt like it was attached to me.when the last of the brace was pulled away I whimpered in pain. Daddy carefully helped me lay down. Then raised my shirt off my back. Something smelled really bad. "I'll be right back don't move baby okay.?!" I nodded into the bed. And heard him run from the room a few minutes later two people ran into the room.

"Oh! By the gods! Why didn't I think of that!? Hold on Harry I need to clean this it's going to hurt. But I'll let you blow up as many cauldrons as you want when your all better." Then pain erupted all over my back as auntie was doing whatever he was doing to clean whatever had daddy panicking. I screamed unable to stop myself from it. Daddy was next to me holding my hand.

Twenty minutes later I had both my back and chest thickly covered in salve. And was using my potion to float above the mattress. While Auntie and mommy were trying to figure out why I had gotten such a bad infection so quickly. "It makes no sense. It shouldn't have been that bad unless it had been wet but there no evidence of that on the outside." Auntie ranted aggravately.

"Mommy? Did you dry under the brace after my bath?" I asked not sure if she was paying attention to me.

"Well of cour.... Oh my gods I didn't." I could feel the heavy silence in the room. I touched my canopy tracking the small stitched design that you had to be close to see. Little unicorns prancing.

"Harry if you knew it was wet why didn't you say something?" Uncle asked in a calm voice.

I shrugged. "I didn't I just knew the brace was causing pain but who cares. You guys just wanted me to lay there quietly like a doll. Besides because of the nerve damage I can't feel the little things like wet, dry, and small cuts." I shrugged again I wanted to trace one just outside of my reach then I started slowly shifting towards it.

Hearing nothing else below me. I frowned they must have left the freak to stew. So I continued to trace the little unicorns with the tip of my finger. "Harry why didn't you tell us you were experiencing pain." It sounded like mommy. I rolled my eyes. I had tried but had been told to go to sleep.

"I tried but kept getting told to go to sleep. How can I tell any of you something when you don't listen." I sighed very bored stuck up here. "Besides I've had worse so why bother with it. It was the Boredom that irritated me more." I tried to turn in the air but got no where with that.

"Float base has potential even in this state. It could be used in medical based applications. Like burn victims or patients that need to not be touching anything." I said absently not really sure anybody was listening. Or even cared to I started rambling to myself. Between rambling about kicking Bella's teeth in, and about my float base potion. I managed to entertain myself. I wondered aloud how to give the potion motion control maybe something for the mind. Like willing yourself to move from point a to point b. Or maybe if the flutter seed was ground then baked. Baking increases the strength of some seasoning.

As I babbled away the potion started to wear off and I gradually sank lower. When I was low enough to reach I saw auntie sev scribbling like mad. Mommy rushed over and began dabbing at my back. Carefully removing the thickly spread salve. Soon auntie joined her but on my other side.as I slowly came down. They got me all cleaned up and bandaged. "Would you like to go over the notes I took of your potion babble, Or the notes daddy took of your bella skinning plans?" I giggled at aunties joke. Till I spotted daddy looking at me holding onto a scroll looking hopeful.

I gapped for a full minute. "You weren't joking?! I...erm... Daddy first?" Auntie smiled nodding at me clearly knowing I was shocked that they had written any of that down. And probably had no idea what all I had said about bella.

Mommy rolled her eyes. "Great you've taken after daddy just what we need two of them!" She said dramatically but still smiling. "Just for the sake of her not claiming I didn't try. She is my sister still do keep that in mind." I cringed but nodded.

"Do I have to call her aunt bella? I don't want her as my aunt. She's mean and dumb. Called me name's and everything." I asked mommy. Giving her puppy dog eyes.

"No you don't have to. And you take after my cousin with those eyes. God Siri must have taught you that early on for you to still know it now." She informed me as she clearly started to just let her thoughts flow out.

"Siri?! You - your related to Sirius!? As in Sirius Black? One of the few who wanted to help me? My godfather? That Sirius?" I questioned extremely interested in what she had to say but she didn't say anything simply watched me closely before giving an unsure nod. I widened my eyes to show my excitement. "Mommy you simply must tell me embarrassing stories about him. Always good to have ammunition." She threw me a smirk and nodded but gestured over to daddy.

Taking the hint. I got up and shakily went over to daddy. Nearly falling on him as I reached him. Pulling me into his lap. He waited for me to catch my breath. Then we went over the notes I giggled at some of my more inventive ideas. And we crossed out some of the worst ones for mommy's sake. When we were done sorting between to much, maybe, and not enough I stood up. Swaying slightly I felt daddy holding my shoulders to steady me. I walked over to auntie and sat on his lap.

Three hours later after we finalized the ideas that might work and what test we needed to run on the current version of float base as I had seemed it. I yawned and said "I want to go see bover, Baise, and Pany. I miss goin to libary wif Barty to." I said through another yawn.

This time it was uncle who helped me leading me to my couch near the fire. "I think maybe you need a quick nap first Harry. At least if those yawns are anything to go by." He held me up swishing his wand about and there was a blanket and pillow on the couch waiting to envelop me. I nodded as he guided me down gently. Then tucked me in.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

76 7 6
"Tell me, what's so special about you, Laurent?" "Everything, Tom" ~~~~ In which they are both searching for something, but discover the unexpected...
1.8K 48 14
HP/DM HP/RW RW/HG Everybody is still realizing what love really is, and when McGonagall gives them a new essay everyone is on that exact subject. And...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
2K 66 11
Draco drinks a potion that makes him know if a person is lying, and Harry, apparently at fault that Draco is this way, is forced to 'help' him with t...