Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

Por LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three

4.6K 186 48
Por LittleRed11204

Rosie's POV

The girls and I had just left 'Good Morning America' and got back to our hotel rooms. This meant that we had the rest of today and tomorrow off. The past few days have been hectic and the exhaustion was really hitting me this morning. Lisa ordered us some room service for breakfast as I decided to take a shower to wake myself up more and loosen my tense muscles. I was listening to my morning playlist and humming along softly as I washed my hair thoroughly, making sure to use the purple shampoo to keep the blonde dye from fading. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes before I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

Lisa was on her phone and she hopped up from her bed as she went to take her shower. I went to my luggage and decided to text y/n first about where all of us were going to go today. She wanted to hangout with all of us today because the weather is really nice, meaning that whatever we are doing is perfect.

bluie <3: just wear smt
youre comfortable in

bluie <3: youll look great
in anything tbh, but dont
stress about anything

bluie <3: somi and i were
thinking about going to
the hotel at around 1pm
so we can eat lunch all
together, is that fine?

Me: comfy, got it

Me: and thats totally
fine, ill make sure
to tell the girls

Me: cant wait to see
you two later!!!

bluie <3: trust me, we
cant wait to see u guys
again too

Me: ok ill see u later!

bluie <3: see ya ;)

Now that I know I can wear something more comfortable and casual, I decided to go with some patterned high waisted dress pants and a simple white hoodie. I'm also going to wear a chestnut wool coat because it is still a little cold here. Well, it is in the 50's right now, so not too bad. Plus the sun is shining and there aren't any clouds in the sky. Obviously earlier for 'Good Morning America' we were dressed in our outfits that we were performing in, and they definitely exposed some skin. But there really wasn't a breeze, so it wasn't bad.

Lisa soon got out of the shower and I told her what y/n said and she nodded her head as a knock came from our door. I knew it was room service, so I opened it and thanked the staff member for the food, rolling them cart in myself so they could leave. Lisa got changed rather quickly and we both ate our breakfast, joking around before another knock came. I rolled my eyes and told Lisa to get it this time.

"Hey, the party has arrived!" Jennie said as her and Jisoo walked into our room. I just ignored them and continued to eat my pancakes that were really fucking good.

"Wow, thank you so much for the warm welcome." Jennie said sarcastically as she plopped down on the couch, Jisoo sitting down next to her. I glanced over at them,

"So what are you two doing here?"

"Why thank you for asking. We just decided to bug you two until it was time to leave with Somi and y/n." Jisoo said as she stole one of Lisa's grapes from her plate. I saw Jennie reaching her hand out to my plate, but I threateningly held my knife to her, quickly scaring her off.

"Y/n said that they'll be here around 1, so we have a good two hours until then."

"Did she say where we are going?" I shook my head,

"No idea. She just said that she's happy the weather is sunshine and warmer."

"Well that's what global warming does." Lisa said as she stuffed a piece of pineapple into her mouth. Sadly global warming isn't put at the forefront of the world leader's problems which is bullshit. Like I know half of you have one foot in the grave, but that doesn't mean you can't just not care about the future of our planet.

The two hours seemed to fly by as the four of us were joking around and messing with one another. I felt my phone ring and I knew right away it was y/n, so I answered it with a smile,

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey to you too, Rosie. I just wanted to tell you that Somi and I are across the street from the hotel waiting. We just got here, so no need to rush. Also since we will be outside for practically the whole day, I suggest using whatever disguises you guys use."

"How do you know we use disguises?" I asked her as I heard Somi laughing in the background.

"I may have watched some of your guys' interviews when I got bored. Anyway, we'll see you guys soon!" She then hung up and I had three smirks being sent in my direction, so I flipped them off and told them that we need to head out now. We all put on somewhat larger hats and masks before leaving the hotel room and exiting the building as a whole. My eyes saw that blue beanie from a mile away across the street and I just wanted to run up to her and give her a hug. But I restrained myself as all four of us went to the crosswalk and crossed the busy street when it was safe. Somi saw us first and waved dramatically as I heard Lisa let out a laugh. Y/n turned her head and smiled at us, waving not as obnoxiously.

"Fancy seeing you strangers here." Somi said as she went to give all of us hugs.

"Glad you guys have time away from your busy schedule." Y/n said as she also gave us hugs. I watched as she started with Jisoo and went down the line, leaving me for last. She grinned at me and I couldn't help myself as I launched myself into her body, wrapping her up in a hug. She laughed and I smiled at the sound, squeezing her a little tighter before we separated.

"Awe, our favorite couple!" Jisoo said as I felt my face grow hot.

"Alright, we need to get on the subway to go to Brooklyn, which will take about half an hour. You guys ready to experience being poor?" Somi said as I rolled my eyes at her, laughing at how she worded her question.

"I am totally ready to see what you peasants use as transportation." Jennie said as y/n laughed because the response was perfect. We all buddied up on the walk down a few blocks to the subway; Somi and Lisa leading the way with y/n and I being at the back.

"So how have you been? Are you truly up for a day of being out and about?" Y/n asked me gently as we took a right down a street. I glanced over to her, just now noticing she had her camera bag with her,

"I'm doing just fine. I will admit, I was tired this morning because of GMA, but I'm good."

"You guys did really well, the energy in the crowd was fun." I gasped at what she said, and when I looked over at her, a smirk was on her lips.

"You were there and didn't even bother telling me?!" She shrugged her shoulders,

"I didn't think I needed to tell you."

"I hate you for not telling me." I said as I crossed my arms and looked in the opposite direction. I heard a quiet chuckle come from her and it took everything in me not to smile. I mean she wouldn't see it with my mask, but my eyes crinkle up too much.

But as I was pretending to be mad, she slipped her hand into mine.

I felt my heartbeat go haywire and I was telling myself over and over to not freak out. I was going to ask why she held my hand all of a sudden, but we made a sharp turn and she practically dragged me over to the subway entrance. I stumbled a little and gathered myself as we went down the stairs.

"You know you could've just told me to make a right." I said next to her, not letting go of her hand.

"Eh, where's the fun in that Park?" She said to me as we got down to the main area. Somi and y/n already have yearly subway passes, so the four of us had to buy a ticket for today. I did mine easily and then I helped Jisoo with hers because she still was scared that she might press something wrong because it's in English. Lisa did hers fine with Somi's help and y/n was laughing her ass off at Jennie. I looked over at them and even I could tell Jennie was blushing out of embarrassment.

"What's going on?" I asked as I didn't particularly like the sight of them together.

"Jennie just tried to use her fucking black card to buy a subway ticket! And it wouldn't take it because it doesn't take those kinds of cards. Poor people take the subway Kim, not rich! Think poor next time!" Y/n said still laughing as she just did a daily ticket with her own card. Jennie snatched the ticket out of the machine and we were on the platform waiting for the right subway. There were not a whole lot of people down here which was surprising to me. I then heard rushed footsteps and then someone collided into y/n's back, jumping onto her. I saw the girl's hair was dirty blonde and y/n smiled a bit as she recognized the person.

"Hey Aurora."

Oh FUCK no.

My eyes went wide and so did everyone else's because we obviously all know about the history between the two. She hopped off of y/n and smiled at all of us,

"Hi, my name is Aurora. I'm friends with y/n. I'm guessing you guys are your friends from out of town?" I so badly wanted to say that y/n was my girlfriend, but that literally wouldn't make any sense. The two went on their last date like a week ago and then everyone here would be so fucking confused, so I kept to myself.

"Yeah, these are my friends." Y/n said simply as she looked over to the four of us. I could see in her eyes she was hesitant to introduce us because of our names, but we've all been in the situation before. Lisa spoke up first,

"Hi, I'm Lilly."

"I'm Ruby."

"I'm Kim."

"And I'm Roseanne. Nice to meet you." I said completely unenthusiastically. I usually don't give my name out, but I wanted a moral victory in my head. Now she knows my name, my real name. She smiled at us,

"Well it's lovely to meet all of you," she turned her attention back to y/n, "I'll see you at work soon?"

"Yeah, see you later." Y/n said with a polite smile as we watched Aurora walk across the platform to hop on a subway that had just arrived. All of our eyes went straight to y/n, who coughed awkwardly and looked at us,

"So... that was that," our subway then came to a screeching stop, "oh would you look at that, this is us!" Shen then dragged me along behind her as we rushed onto the subway as people filed in behind us. There were any seats open, so we held onto the overhead bars and waited for the subway to go. All of us were crammed into each other, good old shoulder to shoulder. After a few moments, a muffled voice that I would be surprised if anyone understood them spoke briefly. I didn't realize that meant we were going to be going and I didn't tighten my grip on the metal bar quick enough.

As a result, I slammed into y/n's body and she caught me with her free hand. I heard the girls snickering at me as if I couldn't be more embarrassed. I mumbled a 'sorry' to her and she told me it was completely fine. And I swear when she held me for that small amount of time before I gathered myself, she squeezed my waist the tiniest bit. I don't know if my mind was playing games on me or not, but my heart beat was at probably 200 because of what just happened anyway, so maybe I was just dying and hallucinating.

The ride there wasn't bad and after every time we stopped at the voice was heard over the speaker, I tightened my grip so much I got white knuckles. We all exited the subway and walked up the stairs to Brooklyn. I looked around and smiled as y/n spoke up,

"Now that we're here in Brooklyn, I might as well tell you what we're doing here. There is a yearly festival that happens here and this year it's early because of the weather. It's the Sakura Matsuri Cherry Blossom Festival. And I obviously brought my camera so we can all take pictures as we explore."

"Woah, that's really cool. What is there to do?" Lisa asked as well all looked at y/n and Somi,

"Well there is live music from J-rock bands, performances by samurai sword masters, flea markets, a Japanese tearoom, and a beautiful art gallery. And obviously the main attraction of the Cherry Blossoms." Somi explained to us as we listened to her.

"Alright enough talking, what way do we have to- oh." Jennie stopped talking when y/n grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. There a little ways away were a ton of Cherry Blossom trees and music traveling through the air. Another thing traveling through the air was the smell of delicious food. The six of us walked towards it and I smiled seeing everything all set up. The place was busy, but not overly crowded as we still had a decent amount of breathing room.

"Now I don't want to limit you guys on what you want to do, so you all can do whatever, but we can meet up back here at around 4 so I can get some good pictures of all of you." Y/n announced as we all agreed to meet back here at that time. Jennie and Jisoo wandered off and Somi and Lisa ran over to watch a samurai sword master. That left me alone with y/n, who was smiling at me,

"I guess that leaves me with you, blondie. What do you want to do first?"

"Can we get some food at the food stands?" I asked her as she nodded her head, allowing me to lead the way over to them. I'm glad she didn't protest about us getting food first because I would not be able to function without some delicious smelling food in my stomach when it's all around me. I soon stood in front of a sushi stand and looked over the menu which had English and Japanese on it. I decided I wanted to flex a bit and hopefully impress y/n with my knowledge of Japanese. I asked her what she wanted and she told me as she scanned the surrounding area for an open table.

Before she could leave, I started to talk in Japanese to the man that was running it. He smiled widely when I spoke and he then told me it would be right out. I turned around to see y/n with an impressed smile on her face,

"You wanted to order just so you could speak Japanese in front of me, huh?"

"...no." I mumbled as she just laughed before going to the open table. I kicked a few little pebbles around as I waited for the sushi. The man called out to me and handed me our sushi as I paid with cash, telling him to keep the change. I ventured over to y/n and handed her food over to her. She thanked me and we started eating peacefully. The stage where the live music was playing was somewhat close by, so we both would look over there occasionally.

"I was thinking we could go to the museum next if that's okay with you?" Y/n asked as I noticed she had a few crumbs on the side of her mouth. I giggled at her and she furrowed her eyebrows at me, "bad idea?"

"No, I'd love to go. It's just that you have crumbs on your face." I said as she quickly brought a napkin up to her face to wipe them off. I then saw Somi and Lisa run by yelling at each other as they went to god knows where. I heard y/n sigh and watched as she facepalmed,

"Why did we leave them alone?"

"I don't know, they just ran off."

"Whatever, they're adults, so I guess I trust them. Let's get going to the museum, shall we?" I nodded my head and we got up to throw our garbage away, walking to where the signs were pointing us.

"So how long have you been coming to this festival?" I asked her as we walked side by side through the crowds of people. She was in thought for a little before answering,

"I think since I've lived here. When I got to college and roomed with Somi in our dorm, we searched the internet for everything we could do in New York City. We had such a stupidly long list," y/n said with a fond smile, "and I remembered Somi was the one to find this. We obviously had to wait a good like 8 months for it, but we were looking forward to it. And every year we have come to it, whether it just be us two or with friends."

"Wow, so this definitely means a lot to you then."

"I would say so. I have a bunch of great memories here. I know two years ago Somi and I came here at night and got completely shitfaced. Then somehow we both ended up crowd surfing; that was so fucking fun." I laughed at the mental image that popped into my head of them crowd surfing.

"That is definitely something I wish I could've seen." I told her as she giggled,

"We probably looked like idiots to everyone there, but we didn't care." Y/n said as we rounded the corner, seeing the museum in our sights. There was a small $5 fee we had to pay to enter, so y/n pulled out her wallet and handed the ticket person a $10 bill. We got two wristbands and he said we had access to the museum all day, which I thought was a fucking great deal.

Y/n walked in first, quickly grabbing a map and scanning over the different exhibits that are here. I watched as I could tell she was getting excited at what she was reading. I grabbed a map of my own and read it quickly,

"Can we go see the historical Japanese paintings first?" I asked her, tilting my head a bit. I watched her head rise and eyes meet mine, delight and happiness sparkling in them.

"I like the way you think. I absolutely love the paintings, they're my favorite part. And I know they have some new ones this year." She said as she grabbed my hand, leading me through the museum to the paintings. I felt my face heat up at how unconsciously she took a hold of my hand. They were slightly cold, but I remember her saying her hands are always freezing. She jokes about it a lot, saying that she's giving Elsa a run for her money.

After a bunch of different twists and turns down various paths, we came across the painting section. We both stood silently in front of the first one, reading the small description next to it before admiring it. It was beautiful, seeing the brush strokes and how the colors blended. We stayed here for a couple of minutes before I felt y/n squeeze my hand gently, immediately making me shift my attention over to her.

"Are you ready to move on?" I just nodded my head because words would've made me sound like a complete idiot. Only random sounds would've escaped my mouth because of how fluster I was from a simple hand squeeze.

We continued through the museum at our own speed. Conversation was shared between us, laughter in the air for a majority of it because we shared dumb memories. It was just the two of us walking into a seemingly empty exhibit. That was until I spotted two familiar figures looking at a sculpture.

"Jennie, Jisoo." Y/n said simply with a smile as we walked over to the pair, who turned around with smiles of their own. They had their fingers intertwined, which made me want y/n to do the same. But ours was just a simple holding of hands sadly. Y/n then pointed between the two,

"How long have you two been a couple?"

WHAT? SINCE WHEN DOES SHE KNOW THAT?

The three of us were thrown so off guard with what y/n had just asked them. Our eyes went wide and we were speechless as y/n waited patiently for an answer.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jennie stuttered out as she tried to regain her composure. Y/n shrugged her shoulders,

"I know what I'm talking about. You two have unbelievable chemistry together and I've seen the way you two look at each other. Plus you guys are always holding hands and I may have heard you call Jisoo 'babe' once or twice when you didn't know I was near." Y/n said with a smug look on her face, "So how long?"

"Like 4 months." Jennie said more confidently. Jisoo nodded her head in agreement and I still stood here like an idiot.

"I didn't tell her anything!" I blurted out as I didn't want Jennie or Jisoo thinking I was talking about their relationship.

"Tell her what?"

I spun around to see Lisa standing there with her eyebrows furrowed, Somi standing next to her with a bag of chips. My jaw dropped and y/n was now shocked to see her there, along with Somi. Y/n leaned towards me and whispered in my ear,

"She doesn't know, does she?" I shook my head subtly and she stood back up straight.

"Rosie didn't tell me that she knew about the sales in the gift shop. I can't believe she's keeping me from buying a mini replica of this sculpture." Y/n lied easily, not being suspicious at all. Honestly the way she just lied so easy was amazing and unsettling. I wonder what else she's lied about to others.

"Oh my god, really?!" Lisa and Somi shouted at the same time, causing y/n to shush them both,

"Shut up! And yes, go look for yourselves. And don't break anything." She said as the ran off to where the gift shop was. Y/n turned back to face us as all our eyes were on her, "what?"

"You lied so easily," Jennie said, "and I admire that so much; you're my new role model." I rolled my eyes at her as Jisoo pinched her girlfriend's arm.

"I know how much of a sucker Somi is for gift shops, so I was just hoping that she would drag Lisa along with her. Thankfully they both apparently love gift shops, so everything works out."

"But there's no sale." I told her as she shook her head at me,

"Believe me, I looked real quick when we walked in and made a mental note of it. So there most definitely is a sale, therefore making my lie even more believable." Y/n said with a smirk.

"Wow, you are so cool." Jennie said as she looked star-stuck by y/n.

"I'm hungry, can we get a snack?" Jisoo asked Jennie as she patted her stomach. Jennie turned her attention back to her girlfriend,

"Of course. We'll see you two lovebirds later!" Jennie said as they walked past us, leaving us alone in the room. I heard y/n cough awkwardly and she just looked at the sculpture to the left of us. I could tell she was a little off about what Jennie said, but not that off because she was still holding my hand.

We stayed silent for a little, and I hated it because I wanted to just hear her voice again. So I took it upon me to squeeze her hand this time,

"You ready to go to the next one?" She glanced over at me and smiled softly,

"Yeah."

The rest of the museum was great and we were back to talking each other's ears off. We did stop at the gift shop and y/n in fact did by a mini sculpture. She said she was going to put it on her desk because she wants to remember this fun day she had with me and the girls.

When we exited the gift shop, the girls were standing there, so y/n pulled out her camera with a smile. We then took pictures with the cherry blossoms trees now since the sun was setting, creating a beautiful sky behind us. Y/n did her thing with all of us, telling us how to pose and whatnot. It was really fun and I can't wait to see how all our pictures turn out.

Then all of us were soon on our way to a Korean restaurant. I noticed Jisoo smiled widely under her mask when y/n mentioned it because she's the one that obviously misses Korean food most. She grew up on it her whole life, so she has an attachment to it; it makes her feel safe when we're overseas.

"You guys need to rate the food then because I need to know if I've been eating top tier korean food for years. I've obviously had the real thing many times, but it's been awhile." Somi said as we giggled at her,

"We'll give you our honest thoughts on it." Lisa said as we entered the pretty crowded restaurant. I tensed up at this because obviously to eat food, we needed to take our masks off. I glanced at y/n and our eyes met. I could tell she could read them because she nodded her head before going up to the host and speaking with him.

After a few minutes of what looked like negotiation, y/n waved us over and we were then brought over to a secluded part of the restaurant. There were only a few tables here and not a single one had people sitting down. We sat down and the man handed us our menus, telling us that our waitress will be over shortly.

"Um, why are we in the haunted part of this place?" Somi asked y/n as she rolled her eyes at her best friend's question.

"It's not haunted you idiot. It's a place that's reserved for big parties, but they didn't have any today. So... I might have rented this out just now." Y/n said as she mumbled the last part, scratching the back of her neck.

"WHAT?!" We all shouted at her as she just shushed us and sank down into her chair a bit,

"I get it, you all are angry! But it was the safest option!"

"You literally already paid for this?" Somi asked as she was completely shocked. I know this had to have cost a pretty penny because it was really nice back here.

"Well not yet I don't think. I gave the host my card and he said–"

I didn't let her finish her sentence as I shot up from my chair and rushed off to find this damn host. I glanced over to where he should be standing and he wasn't there. I cursed to myself and then looked over to the corner seeing him standing at a register, typing stuff in. I quickly walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder,

"Hi, my friend rented out the party place and she told me that you need to use this card." I told him as he didn't second guess it and swapped cards with me. I smiled in victory to myself as he scanned it real quick, handing it back to me within a matter of seconds.

I was then held by the shoulders from behind and brought over to where the bathrooms were. I would've been panicking, but I smelled y/n's cologne and just smiled wider knowing I succeeded and she watched it all happen. She pushed us into the bathroom and looked underneath the stalls and then locked the main door, telling me that we were the only two in here.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me sternly as she was only about a foot away from me.

"I did that because you should not have to pay for it. We are the ones that can't be seen, so therefore one of us should pay. And I did." I watched as she sighed and hung her head back, giving me a view of her neck. I gulped and just admired her skin, wishing there would be a few hickeys left by me on her neck.

"I can't believe you sometimes," she said as she looked back down at me, so I blinked a few times to regain my composure. I can't have her know I was gawking at her neck mere seconds ago, "you really are too nice of a human."

"I'd like to think I'm a decent human." I said with a playful smile as she laughed a little, taking a step back much to my dismay. I decided to hand over her card and she thanked me before we both exited the bathroom and made our way back to everyone. I made eye contact with Jisoo,

"I paid." I said with a smirk as she smiled proudly at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it. Now let's order because I'm starving and I know you guys are too." Everyone hummed in agreement and about half an hour later, we were all eating our food which was really good.

"This is 10/10 korean food, Somi." Lisa said as she stuffed more into her mouth.

"Nice to know. I'm glad I haven't been blowing my money off on shitty food." Y/n laughed at her and we all laughed along. Lisa and y/n got into a deep conversation about cameras for a good portion of the dinner. But it was really nice and I was so happy y/n and Somi planned this day for all of us.

We finished dinner at around 10pm and we were on the subway by 10:30. We actually got seats since it wasn't crowded, so we sat and rested our legs for the half hour ride. I sat in between Jennie and y/n, which I wasn't mad about at all. I went to rest my head on Jennie's shoulder just out of habit, but she shrugged me off,

"I don't want you laying your damn head on my shoulder." She told me and that caught me off guard as she normally doesn't snap at me. But I saw a glint in her eye and I realized she didn't mean it, but she was planning something. And as if she knew exactly what was going to happen,

"You can rest your head on my shoulder, Rosie." Y/n said from beside me. Jennie gave me a small wink and I made a mental note to thank her when we got back to the hotel. I then leaned my head the other way and rested it on top of y/n's shoulder. I could still smell her cologne and I smiled underneath my mask as I closed my eyes to just take in the moment.

But the moment was short lived as our stop was next, so y/n gently tapped my knee, signaling me to stand up. I did so and we waited patiently as the subway came to a stop. We piled out and in no time, we were standing in front of our hotel. Lisa spoke to Somi and y/n first,

"Thank you two for truly an amazing day. It was so nice to relax for a day with you guys after the hectic past few ones."

"Yeah, today was really fun. I can't wait to hangout with you two whenever we see each other next." Jisoo said.

"I fucking loved today. Y/n, you still need to teach me how to lie like a pro." Jennie said as she pointed to y/n. She smiled,

"You have my word, Ruby Jane."

"Thank you two so much. I'm glad you showed us the lovely festival. And the pictures I'm sure will come out beautifully." I said as the pair gave me warm smiles.

"Thank you all for coming out with us today. I had a blast and I really do love spending time with you guys. Hopefully when your schedule becomes less hectic in the future, we can all hangout again." Somi said to us.

"And I obviously had a wonderful time today. I'm happy we took you to the festival because it's always a great place to hangout. I'll get these pictures to you guys within a week by the way. Sleep well you guys! We'll see you later!" Y/n said as her and Somi waved goodbye to us. We waved back and then turned to go inside, heading into the elevator and making our way up to our rooms. It was only us four in the elevator, so Jennie spoke up,

"Did you two make out in the bathroom?"

"No! Jesus christ, Jennie what the hell?" I nearly yelled at her as she just held her hands up defensively.

"What? It was just a question," she then smirked at me, "but I know you wanted it to happen."

Damn you Jennie Kim.

—————
over 5600 words later and we had a fun chapter. i really liked writing this one bc there was a lot of y/n and rosie interaction, duh. also the interactions with ot4 are super fun to write bc u get to see their personalities shine. hopefully u guys liked this chapter as much as i liked writing it :) thank u all for reading and ill see u lovely people in the next one <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.2K 2.1K 17
What force sets the confines of a soulmate? Are we limited to find love only in those around us, that share our same beliefs and interests? Or are w...
35K 643 16
just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
85.1K 4.5K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...
37.2K 2.4K 20
The two kingdoms in The Great Valley have had a hatred for one another for the past 200 years because of a disagreement between rulers that led to th...