𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED

2.7K 98 11
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
Home -

Highschool / Loft -

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Twenty-Seven
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"Where's Isaac and Leah?" Derek asked as he walked over to Aurora in the kitchen, "Leah kidnapped Isaac and is making him help her with the grocery shopping." She said making him nod slightly. "So what do you plan on doing with the triskele box?" Aurora asked as he leaned against the island next to her.

"I need Peter to do something for me with it. I have to talk to my mom." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "You mean your sociopathic uncle has to do that super dangerous thing to the nephew that ripped his throat out so you can talk to your mom?" Aurora asked and Derek sighed and nodded. "Yeah." He said and she pursed her lips and squinted slightly, "Want me to just do a seance instead?" She asked.

"Do those always work?" He asked and she cocked an eyebrow, "No but neither does your plan. At least seances are less dangerous... minus the possible possession of unwanted spirits if I lose focus." Aurora said and Derek chuckled and nodded. "I think I'll stick to my original plan." He said and she smirked slightly and playfully raised her eyebrows.

"What? Afraid of a little spirit possession?" She asked making him smile and roll his eyes, "Right, because the last thing we need is you being possessed with an evil spirit on top of your bottled up anger." He said as he grabbed her hips. She smiled at him before he leaned down to kiss her

Aurora gently grabbed his face as their lips moved in sync for a moment before she pulled away slightly and looked at the time. "And it's bed time." She said before looking at the twins who were both already asleep on the couch making her sigh.

Aurora pulled away from Derek and walked over to the couch before gently picking up Ronan. She went to pick up Maeve as well but Derek walked over, "I can get her." He said making her step away. Derek picked Maeve up and Maeve instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder making Aurora smile softly.

"I'm starting to get scared that they might like you more then they like their own mother." Aurora whispered making Derek chuckle before they took the twins to their room. Aurora put Ronan in his bed and covered him up and leaned down to kiss his forehead before walking over to do the same to Maeve.

"Goodnight Sleeping Beauty." The twins both mumbled tiredly as Aurora walked towards the door where Derek stood. "Goodnight my loves." Aurora whispered before looking at Derek as he smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Sleeping Beauty?" He asked and she rolled her eyes, "Go." She said while slightly pushing him out the room.

🦊

Aurora stood in front of her senior class as she wrote something on the board while explaining something. All of the sudden her necklace started to glow making her quickly grab it before any students could see.

She saw flashes of some man laying on an operating table, him stapling his stomach close and him holding an electric cable. The whole time the flashes were happening all she could here was the sound of buzzing. Aurora furrowed her brows for a moment until someone spoke up, "Miss. A? Are you okay?" One of her students asked making her clear her throat and glance back at the class with a smile.

"Sorry, I'm fine. Lost train of though for a moment there." She said before looking back at the board, taking a deep breath before going back to whatever she was teaching.

🦊

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Aurora asked as she, Isaac, Stiles, Lydia and Allison rushed down the stairs. "Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles explained.

"Did you say flies?" / "Flys?" Lydia and Aurora asked at the same time making them all turn to them, "Lydia? Aurora?" Allison asked. "All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like this buzzing." Lydia said and Aurora nodded, "I heard it earlier when my necklace gave me a vision of who I assume is Barrow."

"Like the sound of flies?" Allison asked walking up to Lydia and Aurora, "Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia said and Aurora nodded in agreement.

🦊

A little while later Scott, Aurora and Isaac walked through the basement, "So this is how it's gonna be now? We trust them?" Isaac asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them." Scott said.

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die." Isaac said making Scott glance at him. "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." Scott said and Aurora nodded and patted her brother's shoulder.

"I hate them too but for now, we need the help, whether we like it or not." Aurora said before all of the sudden the fire alarm started going off making them stop and look at each other. "That's never good." Aurora said before they quickly ran back the direction they came from. They ran outside and met up with Stiles, Lydia and the twins, "We didn't find anything." Aiden said and Scott shook his head, "Not even a scent."

"It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles said looking at everyone, "Does that mean everybody's safe?" Aiden asked and they looked at Lydia who shook her head. "I don't know. I just don't know." She said and Aurora nodded in agreement, "No one's ever safe in this damn town."

🦊

"Ow! Don't you have any anesthetic? Or at least any numbing spells?" Peter asked as Aurora stitched his finger back on, "Of course I do." Aurora said making him give her a look before looking at Derek. "Are you at least going to tell me what I risked life- and digit- for?" Peter asked as Derek sat down next to Aurora, "I'm going to show you." Derek said, grabbed the box with the triskelion on it while Peter hissed in pain when Aurora not-so-gently broke the thread.

Derek opened the cylinder box before dumping out a set of claws. "After the fire, that's all that was left of her." Derek said as Peter held up one of the claws, "Talia. I can't decide if that's touching or morbid. I guess the real question is... What are you planning on doing with them?" Peter asked.

"I have to ask her something, and, from what I've heard, this is the only way it's possible." Derek said before setting the container in front of Peter who looked at it for a moment before looking at his hand and giving Derek a look. "You gotta be kidding me!" He said and Aurora chuckled and raised her eyebrows, "Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?"

"You know, there's always an element of danger to rituals like this. I'm not particularly fond of them. Unless they somehow benefit me." Peter said as Derek put Talia's claws back in the jar making Derek chuckle as he and Aurora glanced at each other. "What do you want?" Derek asked, "I want to keep them." Peter said with a smile making both Derek and Aurora look at him weird

"Sentimental value. She was your mother, but she was also my sister. What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment?" He asked and Aurora looked ay him while shaking her head slightly. "Peter Hale being sentimental? Hell must of frozen over." Aurora said making Peter give her a look while Derek set the container in front of him.

He held his hand over the opening, trying to find the motivation to stick his hand in. Derek got up and walked around while Aurora leaned back, crossed her arms over her chest. Peter hesitated for a minute making Aurora sigh in annoyance and roll her eyes.

"Yeah, you're taking too long." Aurora said before grabbing his hand and shoving it into the container. "No! No, wait!" Peter said before he grunted in pain, his eyes glowing a vibrant blue.

🦊

"That's not exactly my color." Peter said looking at the claws while Derek sat backwards on a chair. Aurora crouched down in front of Derek, grabbing his hands making him tightly squeezed hers for a moment before kissing her knuckles. "You sure you still want to do this? Do you actually trust him enough? We can always just do the seance plan." Aurora asked and Derek sighed, "No." He said making her sigh softly before kissing his forehead as she stood up.

"This is going to be excruciatingly painful." Peter said walking up to Derek while Aurora stepped back, "Just do it." Derek said and Peter chuckled, lining up the claws to Derek neck. "Oh, I'm going to. I just wanted you to know we all have our petty revenges." He said before pushing them into the back of Derek's neck making Derek groan in pain.

A little while Aurora walked back and forth, watching Derek and Peter when Peter suddenly took a deep breath, stepping away from Derek. Aurora quickly crouched down next to Derek, gently grabbing his face making him grab her hand as he breathed heavily. "Are you okay?" Aurora asked and he nodded slightly, "Did you see her? What did you ask her? Did she say anything about me?" Peter said making Derek give him a look.

"Well, that doesn't look good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
459K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...