Supplementary Love (COMPLETED)

By Yours_Nidhi

Naman Prabhu, a popular Mangalorean businessman settled in Dubai had a beautiful love marriage with Aditi whi... More

Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine
#ShiNa for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

11K 786 260
By Yours_Nidhi

I woke up in the morning only to find Naman missing from the bed. I looked at the side table expecting a sticky note. Off late he would leave one if he would wake up first and leave to office.

There wasn't any!!! Must be one in the kitchen pad I thought but when I saw Rab aunty doing her job silently it was clear he didn't leave any! Maybe he was busy!!!

Initially I think of calling Naman then I leave him a message alone thinking maybe he's actually busy..

I go back to sitting on the couch and browsing through social media when I suddenly see my pictures circulating with Naman and initially I was pissed but then knowing the media drama I let that be but when I came across Naman's profile is when I realise it was he who posted them on his insta handle.

The pics were from dinner, dancing and some random pics. When were they clicked? Who clicked them???

Suddenly I felt it like invasion of privacy. I decided to dial Naman immediately but he disconnected the call. I was infuriated!!!

I began pacing in the room when suddenly Rab aunty comes to me saying...
'Shilpa my child there is a phone call for you' and I wonder who is calling me on Naman's landline.

'Who is it Rab aunty?' and she simply shakes her head saying she doesn't know. I walk towards the landline and pick the phone call...

'Hi Shilpa Mam...we are calling from Business Expertise Channel...Is it true mam that you and Naman Sir have moved in together and are in a livin relationship???' and my eyes widened in shock and in the course of abrupt reaction I dropped the phone call.

My heart started beating loudly!!!

Suddenly my mobile starts ringing and I see yet another random phone call and I didn't know if I should pick.

I decide to disconnect it and then there we go my phone keeps ringing non stop. And his landline doesn't stop either. It gets so annoying that Rab aunty literally disconnects the line and I switch off my phone.

Rab aunty doesn't have the heart to leave me alone today so she stays back. I try dialing Naman from Rab aunty's phone and this time he picks...

'I am a bit busy Ra...'

'Naman it's me Shilpa!!! What the heck is going on!??? What are those pictures doing on social media and why are people calling me ..'

I don't even get an opportunity to complete as he says...

'Just avoid the calls and the pics will be gone by evening...my insta handle was hacked...I'll talk in the night... busy right now!' saying he disconnects the call and I'm left speechless.

When I see it was already night I ask Rab aunty to leave saying I will be fine...I don't dare to switch my cellphone on fearing the stupid calls...I cannot even talk to Siya now...

He reaches home later than usual while I'm waiting for him at the dinner table but he bluntly ignores me saying...

'Im done!!!' and I am pissed. I probably hadn't eaten since morning properly after that stupid phone call and those pictures...and he says he's done!!!

I didn't care if I was hungry. I simply dumped the food in the refrigerator and went to my room. Today surprisingly he hadn't even come to my room.

Clock ticked 1 am and there was no signs of him. Annoyed and frustrated I barged into his room and switched on the lights and stood folding hands against my chest.

He slowly opened his eyes and sat up on his bed displaying his shirtless Greek God like body while I looked at him with a firm face and he groaned asking...

'What on earth is so important that you are here at this odd hour?' he asks rubbing his eyes!!!

So casual???

'You really are that ignorant or are you a jerk??? Do you realise how tough were the last 15 hours for me??? Those stupid reporters and that media above all who clicked those pictures and why???' I asked when he says rubbing his face...

'I don't know!!! And I told you my handle was hacked... and about those pictures...they are been deleted and I my legal team has taken care of the articles and pictures so chill!' he says with his eyes still closed

'Chill??? They asked me if I'm in a live in relationship with you Naman?' I say and this time he opens his eyes and in one go jumps down from the bed asking...

'So???' and i wonder how can he be so insensitive...

'So??? Really??? Staying in a house with you doesn't make this living in!!!'

'I know that Shilpa why are you explaining me...People need gossip!'.

'And I'm not gossip Naman! I'm not a celebrity like you...I'm not a page 3 person! I'm a doctor! I have a reputation to live upto!!!'

And he shoots me a pissed look asking...
'And you think I don't have a reputation to live upto??? Just because I'm a businessman or a celebrity???'

I see he's really angry but I calm down and say...

'Look Naman...it's not that ok...it's just that...this is all so disturbing!!!' I say holding my head and he presses his head lightly saying...

'So is it for me ok!!! It's not all easy for me too!!!'

'Naman this....I don't know if this is working out...this I mean ...I'm ...I am scared!!!' I tell him and he slowly holds my shoulder and pulls me closer to him...

He slowly tucks my hair strand behind my earlobe and says...
'Come let's have dinner!!!'

I don't have answers yet those eyes carry a calmness I couldn't deny.

As I had dumped all the food in the fridge and neither of us had the will to heat it up. Naman made pasta for both of us. Cheesy greasy one for me, health low and lite for him.

I was still sitting on the kitchen rack when he blowed a spoonful of pasta and fed me. I moaned at the taste of the creamy pasta while he chuckled. He slowly rubbed my lower lip and I shuddered under his touch while he whispered...

'You are a baby when it comes to food!!! A total toddler!!! I pity our kids!!!' and my eyes widen in shock and I literally choke on the pasta...

While probably he realises what he spoke and made me drink some water. We didn't utter a word to each other after that awkward moment.

Dinner was silent and slowly I retired to my room and I switch on my phone and there I see a hundred messages. I ignored them as I knew Naman would take care of them all. He made me feel safe.

But then I see a couple of messagea from Siya....

Dont worry about the stupid media...

Eat properly

Why are you not replying

Dumbass why is your phone switched off

Is it the media hounding you???

NVM I spoke to Naman...he said he'll handle it!!!

Stupid girl when on earth will you switch on the phone...

It's Naman's birthday today!!!

It's already 12 you dumb girl!!!

Did you wish him?

?????

You dead???

Helllooooo?????

And the minute I read it was Naman's birthday today I was shocked.

Freaking!!! I didn't remember!!! Damnnn!!!

I slowly walked to his room to see if he is still awake but he was fast asleep!!!

Damn I'm a fool!!!

But I knew I had to make it up for him... After all its his birthday!!!

It's Naman's birthday and I wanted it to be special for him!!!

I was still hanging the pictures making a little memory lane for him. All good ones and suddenly I heard a voice...

'Woow!!!!' and I turned around to see Naman walking out of his room with ruffled hair, sleepy eyes yet a beautiful smile...

I turned around and smiled saying...
'Ummm!!! You liked them?'

'Loved!!!' saying he caressed the pictures...

'Where did you find them all???' he asked...

'Ummmm you are quite popular...some on Google, some your sister in law my bestie!!!'

'Dont tell me you did this overnight???' he asked and I bit my lower lip and passed him a joker grin saying...

'Naaaaa I made Siya stay awake till 5 am in the morning!!! Achievement indeed!!!' I said and patted my shoulders myself when he looked at me with a different expression. Suddenly I felt a sudden sensation in my body... I cleared my throat and he smiled still looking at my face...

I was about to leave when he held my wrist and pulled me slightly closer...my heart began beating in my mouth at our proximity when he said slowly tucked a strand of hair behind my earlobe and whispered...

'I am sorry!!!' and I raise an eyebrow
..

'You are one dumbwit!!! You are supposed to say a thank you and here you say a sorry!!! For what???' I ask and his facial expressions harden...I sense discomfort in his movement as he takes a step back and looks elsewhere...

'Naman ..it's fine!' I say and he still doesn't look at my eyes and says...

'For yesterday!!! I.....'

God this man is so cute!!! I'm the one who should be apologizing for taking all my anger on him and here he is being a cupcake...god!!!

Without a second thought I simply take a step and pull him in a hug and I feel his body stiffen and slowly relax...

I wrap my hands around his torso and hold him in a tighter hug. He was enough taller than me yet he was a lean man...I enjoyed being in his embrace...feeling the warmth of his chest... although he had just woken up he smelled terrific... maybe cause he sleeps shirtless..I shamelessly dig my face in his chest while I feel his big warm hands around my waist. He closes the distance that I maintained while hugging him and i feel he has pressed his entire body into me...

I go breathless when I feel his 5 o'clock stubble brush against my neck tickling me and he groans... suddenly the hug turns intimidating and hot when I hear him say...

'Thank you for being with me Shilpa! This is beautiful...you....are beautiful' he says genuinely and my heart flutters like a bird. This feeling of acceptance is something else...I can't even explain...

We stay in each other's arms for longer than usual and finally I pull out of the hug saying...

'I have made something for you!!! Shall we???' I ask and he narrows his eyebrows saying 'Okayyyyy!!!'

I slowly take him to the dining table and say...
'Tandataaaaaaa'

And I show him my fruit salad cake!!!

'Ummmm...I tried making the cake but it turned disastrous!!! And isn't edible...and you don't even keep maggii at home so you know...this is all I could make' I said biting my lower lip when he simply looked at me and slowly pinched my lower lip pulling it out of the grip from my teeth saying 'Dont!!!' and I gasp!!!

He still stares at me and I clear my throat...

'Shall we cut it???' I ask while he smiles and nods saying...

'Sure!!!' and I sing the happy birthday song for him.

He feeds me a strawberry and I feed him a piece of kiwi and we both smile and I pull out my phone saying...

'Welll...let me put up some real pictures on insta unlike your stupid hacker' and I begin to click a selfie when he slightly pushes me away and his facial expressions change...

'No!!! Stop!!! These are our moments!!! We don't need anyone to see it ..do we???' he asks and I look at his face .. there is a certain honesty there which I couldn't deny and I nodd helplessly with a smile.

He smiles back and I click us both but next to my ultimate surpise he pulls the phone from my hand and angles it for a selfie with another hand he pulls me via my waist and I crash into his chest while I gasp and he whispers...

'Maybe this one would be a add on for my next birthday to that pictures hanging... memories indeed!!!' he says and I scrunch my eyebrows closer when he smiles and does the unthinkable...

'Happy birthday to me' and my eyes pop out as I feel his lips on my cheek leaving kiss on my cheek and the camera captures a click!!!

Did he just peck my cheek???
What the Fish!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 12.3K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
860K 46.9K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
93.3K 4.2K 14
BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanisha was put behind the bars for the charges of murder of a very famous politician. After 2 days...... BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanis...
24.7K 1.6K 32
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...