𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ━━ tokrev (ON HOLD...

By wfnrina

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which a strange cowardly girl catch many attention. various!tokrev x zenitsu!reader More

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘖𝘕𝘌
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘞𝘖
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
FORTY
FORTY ONE

NINE

13.2K 763 184
By wfnrina

chapter nine;
fight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      Y/N ONLY WATCH THE BATTLE AT THE SIDELINE WHILE PROTECTING EMMA. SHE WOULDN'T JOIN THE FIGHT UNLESS SOMEONE DRAG HER INTO IT.

    suddenly a few moebius members are coming towards the girls. y/n suddenly feel more scared than before. she wasn't used to fighting more than one person. with that the agatsuma fell asleep which everyone deadpans including emma.

      the sano girl feels hopeless right now, she can't call out toman members because most of them are busy focusing on their own enemies. she's so scared right now. she closed her eyes tightly, accepting her fate as she pull the yellow-orange haired female close to her who just fall asleep.

    suddenly she felt someone's presence in front of her, and turned out it was y/n with her eyes firmly closed but her eyebrows were furrowed. moebius members watch the girl weirdly, how the hell she can stand up with her eyes closed?

    "y/n-chan?.." emma called her friend but she didn't get any answer.

    "thunder breathing..." the yellow-orange haired female raised her wooden and clenched it tightly. smoke seemed like it would fall out from her mouth. moebius members look at each other and shrugged before running towards y/n, "first form, thunderclap and flash." one of them was about to punch her but she suddenly disappeared.

    emma felt electric shock in her whole body, when y/n beat the moebius members just like that.

    they all on the floor, unconscious.

    emma stood up and walked towards y/n who still didn't open her eyes. the sandy blonde haired female was about to call her but stopped when someone shouted her crush name loudly. her heart dropped when she heard draken has been stabbed. Her tears start swelling in her eyes, scared that he's going to die.

   but there was a tiny hope when she heard takemichi said draken's still alive. then Mikey asked the bleached blond haired male to take care of draken;

    "go and leave me." is what y/n said before she disappeared.

     baji keisuke and his vice-captain, matsuno chifuyu saw y/n fighting alone with her wooden sword, "hey chifuyu, didn't you think she would make a good member in our team? how can someone fight with their eyes closed?"

    "she's a girl, baji-san. i don't think that's allowed and i can't answer that question." baji scoffed, "there's no rule a woman can't join toman." he said before he ran towards the agatsuma girl to help her who started struggling to fight alone.

     chifuyu shook his head before joining his captain helping y/n.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    hinata and emma finally found takemichi who was carrying a bloodied draken on his back after trying to catch up with them, "takemichi-kun!" hinata called her boyfriend, made the boyfriend turned around and saw two familiar girls, "hina!! emma-chan!!"

    "we already called an ambulance!" hinata told him, "how's draken!?" emma asked, the answer she got from takemichi causes tears swelling in her eyes.

    draken is now resting on emma laps, while the couple stood behind emma as they panted to catch their breathing.

    takemichi turned his head to hinata, "hina, how long until the ambulance gets here!?"

    "i don't know. it seems the roads are packed because of the festival and the rain." hinata said as takemichi noticed a group coming towards them and it was  kiyomasa group, "ohh? sweet little draken ain't dead yet!!?" one of them said

    "eeey!! why's takewimpy here!?"

    "what kind of needlees shit are you doing, shut stain?" Kiyomasa said, "somebody's go buy some packing tape!" he added

    takemichi slowly stepped back in fear but stopped when draken called him, he turned his head to the tall blond, "thanks takemitchy." emma scolded her crush for moving his bad condition but draken only ignored her.

     the tall blond asked takemichi to take away the girls to somewhere safe but then takemichi suddenly shouted and made the people around him jump, "takemichi-kun?.."

    "hina, stay back." the dirty blond haired male said to his girlfriend, then walked close to kiyomasa, "i'm not running away."

    "what is it, bitch? you wanna die too?" kiyomasa spat but takemichi don't care a grin spreading on his face;

    "this is revenge."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     takemichi managed to win his fight with kiyomasa. more like he was choking him until kiyomasa passed out. takemichi look up the sky and grinned, "did I win?"

     "revenge successful.."

    hinata called out his name and was about to run towards and help but when her boyfriend told her to stay back when kiyomasa minions stepped forward, "kiyomasa you suck!" one of them said, "you'll make a nice present for the underworld!"

    takemichi glanced at his girlfriend, asked her to take emma away from there but hinata was hesitating, don't want to leave the two injured boys with those delinquents, "we'll handle it by ourselves somehow. so please!"

   hinata still hesitated to leave her but her boyfriend's plea makes her take emma away from there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    the battle is finally over when hanma announced there will be a badass gang that will be formed, valhalla it's name as mikey only glared at him. the next thing hanma said;

    "remember this, mikey. from now on, toman shall not know peace."

    with that hanma ran away with someone. mikey watched him before starting his motorcycle and rushed to the hospital.

    agatsuma y/n woke up after a long time sleeping. she looks around her, before screaming;

     "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE?! WHY THEY'RE LAYING ON THE GROUND?!" baji raised his eyebrows at her, "because you did all of this?"

    y/n turned to him, "oh, it's you." she said with a blank look, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S ME?!"

   the orange-yellow haired girl closed her ears, "you're so annoying like inosuke." before baji can say anything, mitsuya rushed to y/n, grabs her face to examine if there's any injuries.

    "there's only scratches, i'm glad." mitsuya smiles before his face change, "why'd you join the fight?! did you know it's dangerous?! what would i do if you get hurt badly?!" he scolded her like a mother would do.

   y/n grumble, "i have been through this and it was even worse." she mumbled, as baji snorted at her, making mitsuya turned at him, "you, baji. why'd you take her away from here?"

   the long black haired male eyes widened when he also got scolded, he didn't do anything wrong. y/n stuck out her tongue at baji as baji glares at her back.

   mitsuya sighed, "i will continue this later but now we have to go to the hospital."

   "got it?" the two stopped whatever they were doing and nodding their heads. y/n glares at baji on last time before got dragged away with mitsuya.

   baji keisuke and agatsuma y/n would make a good duo to be honest.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

baji 🤝 y/n
frenemies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.1K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
132K 4.6K 37
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
231K 10K 51
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 20 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬" ▶ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: An AU...
1M 44.7K 61
"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁." 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼...