His Quarterback (College Life...

De thugsbelike

Trope: Popular girl x Shy guy Ollie Lopez, the most confident girl at UC Berkeley. She doesn't give a shit wh... Mais

Authors Note
Mr. Topolski, you've caught my attention
I've got a secret, only you know it
Ollie Lopez, you cease to amaze me
I know I can beat you
I can do anything better than you
Gerald, the laughing stock of the football team
There's no way hottie Ollie wants YOU
I could KILL Gerald Topolski!
You've got some nerve, coming around these parts
I'm so sorry, it escaped my mind
Tacos and a movie
I want to stop, I know I should stop, but can't
I crave Gerald, and it won't stop
What we did. . .it shouldn't happen again
You're taking me to Jump on the moon
My life with the Walter Boys and childhood trauma
The daytime stalker, Ollie Lopez
Cuff me, I've been a bad girl!
Zipping Zian Cafe, the modern Al's Pancake World
Is Gerald Topolski a flirting machine?
It's not my jock strap, trust me!
The unBreakfast Klub
Sweet boys deserve sweet kisses
Am I going crazy or is it just me
Blind to the world around me
Time goes on, but pain and regret stay
We both want what we can't have
Authors message
Brenda's hot party pt.1
Brenda's hot party pt.2
Boo. Cross out, Needy- Jennifer Check
The sexy scientist with zero fucks to give
I'm going to say this and you're going to shut up
To be kissed or not kissed is the question

Me and Ollie Lopez are texting buddies

279 6 1
De thugsbelike

Gerald's P.O.V-

I walk out the doors of the science building, heading to whatever my legs take me. My phone's clutched in my hand as I wait for Ollie to answer me back. Since last night, when I saw her at the basketball game, we've been texting throughout the day. From the moment I woke up, walking to class, texting under my desk til now.

She's currently at her political science class, she says I'm distracting her. I chuckle to myself, telling her if I'm distracting her, then maybe she should stop texting me. Which her response was that if she did stop texting me, that would distract her.

Ollie is funny in person, but even more funny in text form. Last night, she sent me weird photos of her on her bed, the last photo was scandalous. She was wearing her night clothes, which was barely anything. She had on a thin black thong with a white night shirt that barely covered her ass, once my eyes saw the photo, my dick sprung up with excitement.

Ollie Lopez is trying to seduce me, and it's working. I dodge students on the concrete as we keep texting each other.

OLLIE: Where R u?

GERALD: Just left my class

OLLIE: Where R u going now?

GERALD: I don't have anything 2 do for the rest of the day, prob will go play games with Lonny

OLLIE: LONNY?? Is that your secret lover :/

GERALD: HA. HA. No, he's my roommate and best friend

OLLIE: Well, if you're up 2 it, I'd like 2 hang with U 😉, maybe come to my dorm later, you know the place

My fingers still on the keyboard as my feet freeze in place. She wants me to go to her dorm, with her, alone. I don't know how to respond. The last time I was alone with Ollie, she almost made me shit my pants, and we almost had sex. What if she wants to try round 2, I don't think I can handle that.

I like Ollie, and apparently, she likes me, and this is college, things move fast here. A first date equals sex the next hour. My brain realizes that I never answered her, and Ollie notices it.

OLLIE: Are U there? Did an alien come down and zap you??????

GERALD: Yea

OLLIE: So, is that a yes for the dorm hangout?

GERALD: Sure, yeah what time

OLLIE: After class I need 2 help out my friend, so come around 8 2night

GERALD: I'll be there

OLLIE: Can't wait. Just an FYI, I don't wear a bra in my room 😉

I let out a small groan while gripping my phone, she's such as tease. I have a kind of date with Ollie Lopez tonight. Oh, damn I'm hanging with THE Ollie Lopez, alone, in her room, with no bra on. Was that an indication that we are going to fool around? Would I be ok with that?

HELL YES! But will definitely be a nervous little virgin I am.

I'll just do my best and try not to embarrass myself.

Once my phone is slipped in my back pocket, it starts to buzz again. It may be Ollie again texting a teasing message. From the caller ID I see that it's not her, but my dad.

"Hey, dad." I say into the phone.

"Hey son, how's college treating you?" His voice sounds weak over the phone. Slow and dragging. Most kids my age dads are in their early or late 40's. In my case, it's different. My dad had me when he was 42 years old. He'd already lived a full life, traveling all over Europe and South America, going to hikes in the Apps and having orgies at Burning Man in the late 70's.

Then, at a cocktail party, he met my mother, who was 20 years his senior. They hit it off right away, in less than a year they married. Since his construction company was a success, they both traveled together, going on great adventures they like to tell me and brother about all the time. A few years later, they had me and then my brother Gary.

"Oh, it's fine. Football's kicking my butt, and my classes are ok. With the grace of luck, I'm passing." I kick an abnormally shaped rock off the concrete, accidentally landing it in someone's salad. Fuck, I rush ahead and the girl ends up flicking off the guy behind me. When the dude points to me that I did it, I'm too far away for her to do anything.

Keep your head down, keep your head down, I repeat to myself,

He chuckles, "I'm proud of you son, you know that, right?" My brows furrow, he never gets sentimental on me.

"Yeah, I know. Are you ok, dad?" Once I'm out of the girls range, I sit on a bench that looks out onto the large green grass we call the quad.

"Fine, can't a father say he's proud of his son?"

"That's fine."

"When's your next game, your mom and I are thinking of taking a trip down there to see you play. It's been so long."

I roll my eyes, "Dad, you and mom were JUST down here 3 weeks ago. And my next game is next week against UCLA."

"Agh, damn." He curses. "Your mom and I have to go to Gary's art exhibit. Maybe next game?"

I nod, "Sure, next game." My brother, Gary, is an artist, amazing one at that. The title artist doesn't even describe his craft, more like a fucking genius, Kanye genius level (if you think Kanye is a genius). He creates these realistic portraits that look like a picture, but aren't. For my mother's birthday, he made one for her and she cried the whole time, dad had to console her, it was that beautiful. It's been so long since Gary and I have talked, I need to call him soon.

"Now I remember. The reason I called you is because I need help setting up the new Roku box. I would ask your mother, but she's out and Gary's not answering his phone."

I stifle a groan; I HATE helping my dad with tech stuff. It's easier to just be there and do it for him. He never knows where the buttons are and always thinks technology is ruining our generation, the perks of having an older dad. Also, he gets tired when he goes from the living room to the kitchen.

"What seems to be the problem." I ask. His phone has a shuffling nose coming over it, and then a slight moan, "What are you doing dad?"

"I'm grabbing the remote, it was on the other side of the living room, my hips been beating me up lately, haven't been able to move like I used to."

"Just- go lie down dad, let mom fix the TV when she gets home." I suggest.

"NO!" He barks. "I want to do it myself, can't let your mom think that I'm old and can't do anything anymore." Is he serious! I wonder when he looks in the mirror does he see an old man or a young Clint Eastwood?

"Say's the guy who can barely move to get the remote." I joke.

"You better be lucky I don't have a belt." He warns. "Now, help me."

"Fine, old man. Is everything plugged up?"

"Yes, and I'm not old." I readjust myself on the bench, sitting in the same position is numbing my ass. "The TV is all static, I don't know what's wrong with it. I just want to watch Breaking Bad."

"We'll figure it out." I coo. "Just press the right arrow, on the screen you'll see HDMI1 and HDMI2, you want to click on HDMI2." I hear him grunt, and then a pressing noise is heard.

"You said HDMI2, right?"

"Right." I nod.

He's silent for a few seconds, the pressing becomes erratic. "Damn it, it's not working."

"It should be, are you pressing the arrow?" I question. Sometimes he mistakes the right arrow for the left, and another time he kept turning the TV on and off.

"I'm pressing the damn button, Gerald! It's not- oh well look at that, it's working. Now I can watch Breaking Bad!" His voice goes from being irritated to excited. He's like a kid on Christmas who thought they were getting coal, but really received a shiny new red truck with sirens. "Thanks, son."

"Glad I could be of service."

"Now, since that's out the way, tell me when's your next game, your mother and I want to come down there to see you." My brows fall, didn't he already ask me that?

"Dad, you already asked me that. You told me you and mom have to go to Gary's art exhibit."

"Oh, then when's your next game?"

"Up against UCLA, our rivals, next week." I can feel him rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah, UCLA, right. Look, I've got to go now, Breaking Bad won't watch itself." His voice sounds rushed, like he couldn't get off the phone faster.

"Yeah, I'll let you go. Bye dad, I love you."

"Love you too." Then the line goes dead.

Slowly, I rise off the bench, tucking my phone quietly in my back pocket.

Many thoughts running through my head.

What the hell was that?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2M 73.8K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...
370 3 13
Anthony is your basic, stereotypical, popular guy. He's the star football player that every girl falls for and is dating the most popular girl in sch...
6.8M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
303K 6.1K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...