A Dragon's Saving Love

By Kirisakiyuu

Starts from after season 5 and around chapter 310 (basically when he was rogue for a bit) with things changed... More

Rogue
Determination is Poisonous
Those Hopeless Eyes
Why I Fight
Support
Ass Ass in Slayer
Shigaraki Tomura
Stronger.
One of Us, A hero.
Forgiven? Or Not?
Izuku's Determination
Blossoming at Dawn
Dispatch! Mission Decima
Traitor!
Izuku's True Feelings
No Longer Just a Boy
Chapter 17: Captors and Captive.
That Damn Dirty Rat!
Antagonistic
When the Villains Move First
AFO's army
Can You Do It?
Omae wa Mo Shindeiru
Untitled Part 26
Shatter
Play Time is OVER
For There Must Good Where There is Evil

Rage

2.4K 62 31
By Kirisakiyuu

A/N: Yo wys people! Unless you don't identify as a person, but yeah still! Welcome!

I'm back, to this story. So, let's go back to where we were at right?

Oh and if possible can you guys recommend me fanfics to read? Preferably an Izuku/ Jirou or Izuku/ Yaomomo?

Idk felt a bit curious. But yeah since you guys are the experts for this, I thank you in advance.

Tata~

________________________________________________________

Izuku shot forward calling upon 50% OFA. Before most of them could move, he ran forward faster than some of the could track.

"Jirou!"

As he called her name, Kyouka Jirou jumped forth, "HEARTBEAT BLAST!" 

An array of beats in the form of waves came out, cracking the caves exterior. The entire cave system collapsed into bits.

"What the fuck?!" Kalista almost screeched. Stomping over to Jirou, who jumped a bit seemingly in fear but held her ground, not that it helped with how he loomed over her, "What was that for, girlie? How am I meant to fight somethin' if its dead?!" He shouted pointing towards the caved in caved.

(heheheheh.... I'm sorry.)

"Pssh, if that thing croaked from a cave collapsing then we wouldn't need so many people here." Izuku shrugged as he looked back forward, "also..." he momentarily looked back, although just barely enough for Kalista to see his gleaming emerald eye, "keep your hands off my friends."

Before Kalista could reply, a dry chuckle emanated out and the boulders and other things began floating up into the air, "That's so mean of you to say...my dear friend."

It was AFO.

In the body of Shigaraki. 

"Oh hey look, you hijacked Tomura's body, con-fucking-grats. Need some moisturiser?" Izuku snapped back.

Shigaraki or rather AFO only roared in laughter before lifting his hand up and doing a shoving motion towards the group of heroes, as the boulders in mixed sizes flew directly towards them in super speeds.

Izuku didn't waste a second ran forward, he could deal with the bigger boulders but he would leave them to someone else.

Neon jumped in front of him, "Shred." She said in her usual heavy accent and the chains attached to each of her fingers quite literally tore apart the bigger ones. 

Izuku knew she could do quick feats like this easily, so now that there were many more smaller but more numerous rocks, Izuku's eyes had a red outline, as a flash of red emerged from his body, in the form of a hemisphere but it soon disappeared.

The rocks kept flying towards them until, they froze in place.

"Oh?" AFO smiled.

"Say how does it feel to have eyes for once?" Izuku asked.

AFO grinned madly before replying, "fantastic! It's been a while since I've been able to see colo-"

As AFO was speaking he got cut off but a punch to his gut in extreme speeds. Saliva came out as Shigaraki's body now made an 'ough' expression and he was flung back.

Lightning crackled violently around Midoriya's body, so much heat was being exuded that it felt overwhelming just to stand next to him, "One for All: 75%"

Every other hero stared wide eyed, and Kalista even gave off a low whistle.

"Boy am I glad he's on our side." 

"Did your mother not teach you that its rude to cut someone off whilst they speak?" AFO's voice rung out, as if being amplified. As he re-appeared for the first time, his grin seemed strained and anger was evident on his face.

"Did your mother not teach you to not do bad things? Now go to the silent corner!" Izuku dashed forward with increased speed. Re-appearing in front of Shigaraki's body, but his punched was dodged. 

"Ah ah ah~ It worked once, won't happen again," AFO playfully spoke, as he drove a fist into Izuku's gut similarly to what he had done prior.

"Strength enhancement + Acceleration increase+ Hard fist. 3 quirks in one punch," AFO told him, he twisted his arm he muttered one word, "Aftershock." 

This caused Izuku to go flying back, and he was promptly caught by Neon, who had stopped him from going even further.

"Dawn?" She asked trying to see if he's alright.

Thankfully, Izuku nodded and stood buckled, dry heaving the air that was forced to escape his lungs. 

"Man," he began looking around. He saw the other heroes busy with the MLF members, Kalista was ripping through them like they were paper but some of them gave him quite the problem. 

His friends were also fighting against the MLF members. Yet Dabi and the few others he expected to see were nowhere to be.

"Fuck you," He muttered as he looked back at AFO. 

Suddenly some black spikes were jutting out of the air beside AFO. They launched themselves at incredible speeds, thankfully Neon covered for him once more, using her chains to break every spike coming towards them. 

Izuku took this opportunity to reinforce his body with 'arua romantistia'.

'Let's speed up even more.' he decided. AFO was an opponent that outclassed Midoriya in every area except 2. See the villain had been alive for centuries, had more experience than Izuku could get in a life time, had versatility through his large number of quirks.

Except, Midoriya far outclassed him in speed and raw power. AFO mainly matched All Might's strength near the end of his career. Sure he had a new body, but that's precisely why it wasn't developed enough to be of an real threat. Besides, with Izuku being able to push even 80% of full cowl, his speed was literally the greatest out of all the heroes.

Neon jumped forward, her chains attacking AFO, who was simply fending them off with ease. 

Izuku joined in as he manifested black whips, coating only the tip with Arua romantista before driving towards AFO. AFO jumped and dodged back as all 8 whips stabbed into the Earth. As they came back out, the holes were revealed to be thick enough for them to enter his body and leave too.

AFO tried to attack Neon back, as his arm formed into a cannon. Izuku acted quickly, shooting something akin to a smoke bomb into the general area. Quickly sliding down his respirator he jumped in and and began indiscriminately spreading the smoke. Partly with his quirk and partly with simply smoke bombs. He grabbed onto Neon and retreated through the cloud to create sufficient distance between them.

AFO seemingly sucked all the smoke in, his chest expanded unnaturally.

"Ay would you look at that! AFO finally has grown a pair of ti-" Izuku tried to say but from the distance he could hear Ryuko shouted.

"Language!" a faint sound rang out from afar.

"Oh come on! You're like on the other side of the battle field!" Izuku huffed but never got a response.

Neon would be amused had it not been for the fact that AFO seemingly breathed the smoke out into the sky. Izuku jumped forth, "You sack of shit! Just stay down," He shouted as he punched AFO's head downwards. His body was currently reinforced by 80% OFA, Fa jin and Arua romantista.

One of his punches were literally enough to create a massive crater into the ground. And that's exactly what happened, as soon as AFO's head collided with the ground, but before he could move, Izuku threw a barrage of attacks.

a right hook to the jaw.

An uppercut to the gut.

A leg sweep.

A knee crunch.

He kept up a relentless rally of attacks. Not even giving a second to breathe. Suddenly he felt the air choke him. 

It felt as if something was hold his throat and squeezing it, but there was nothing.

'Telekenesis!' He realised. 

"You...really...need to stop," AFO spoke in between pants. When he looked up, Izuku could only wince at the piece of art he had created. Shigaraki was deathly pale anyways, an almost perfect white canvas of sorts. There were bruises all over his body. The unrelenting punches and kicks did enough damage. Everywhere that was hit, the bones were shattered. The internal organs were irreplaceably damaged, and not to mention his face.

AFO's jaw hung loosely, clearly dislocated. He had blood pouring from his scalps. And within a few seconds, the body began healing. Granted the damage was so extensive it was taking some time, but regardless it was quick.

Izuku thrashed against the invisible grip but he couldn't touch anything. He shot forth a few blackwhips  coated with arua romantista. It seemed as if time slowed and AFO didn't put up any resistance at all.

As they each penetrated different areas of his body. One where the pancreas was. One where the lungs were. The other 2 were more fatal with one being on the left side up of his chest and on his head.

Thus, AFO or rather Shigaraki Tomura's body crumpled to the ground, the maniacal grin that was on his face before remained,

as his brain and heart was skewered.

A/N: A slightly shorter chapter. But what can I say? It just happens like that. But yeah, AFO is dead.

Who knows what will happen next chapter? I do. But you don't.

Bless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 258 16
What happens when your mom arranges you to be put into a marriage with your childhood friend? What happens when your childhood friends doesn't want t...
38.6K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
65K 1.2K 37
Izuku ends up going to the UA Entrance Exam, even though Bakugo threatens him not to, and tries to become the hero he is meant to be. Along the way...
792 23 23
The Story of the Vigilante Dekiru, his rise his falls, his trauma and his battle to conquer it. Izuku Akutoko, a Quirkless man who's special. How s...