The broken family

By I_Ishtha

"Family is supposed to be our safe heaven , very often it becomes the place where we find the deepest heartac... More

Main leads
The cruel game of destiny
Tears and uneasiness
"He left us! But why?"
The increasing hate
The two masterminds converse
"Aren ' t we his responsibility?"
Will the truth unfold ?
The misunderstanding
Abhimanyu ' s outburst
The departure
Worries
Panick !
Disheartened
Danger awaits
A strange personality
Emotions
The son of Dwarkadhish
"I miss you maa"
The locket
Situations running out of control
feelings
knowing the truth
Hiding the truth
Bhargavi ' s worry
Going Away
Facing Harrasment
The two brothers fight !
Time changes everything
Lakshamanaa ' s mysterious words
mysteries
Truth to be revealed
Sadness everywhere
Are they dead ?
Another storm !
Bhargavi to be married ?
Upcoming
when life shatters
Is it the truth ?
Coming up
Face off
It's not like what you see!
a new beginning
An emotional moment
Mixed emotions
Nightmare or reality?
A new entry
New trouble on the way?
Promo - The beginning of misery
Going back
Unveiled mysteries
one sided affection
A shocker
Trance
Have faith ..
A hopeful tomorrow
Ready for a new beginning
Calmess or Chaos?
Meeting after years

"What!"

949 51 75
By I_Ishtha

  Update after long time ! ...

Target - 50 + comments

maa ! Abhimanyu spoke out shocked seeing his mother as he saved her from falling .

Abhi !..my child ! You are fine na ? Subhadra questioned with tears taking birth in her eyes.

Nothing can harm me when I have world's best mother .. he smiled as Subhadra embraced her eldest son .

By the way may I know the reason behind your sudden arrival ? Her son's words made Subhadra frown as she glared at her boy .

The right of asking questions is now mine abhi ! Firstly , you left without telling me and you didn't even cared to tell me when parvan ' s life was at risk ! Don't you love this mother of yours even a bit Abhimanyu ? When did my child grew up so much that he started hiding things from his maa ?
with moist eyes she looked away hiding that sadness of those dark brown orbs Subhadra was angry hurt sad and what not .

After Arjuna her children were the only reason of her life and now the thought that even they don't care  for her just shattered Yadavi .

Maa ! Their is nothing like that ...you are just thinking too much making her face himself abhimanyu wiped off his mother's tears .

Their is something , manyu ... Tell me , tell me if I am not a good mother ... If my affection and love was not enough for you ... If I failed as a mother ? Tell me , son ! Questioning her son anxiously Subhadra was running at lack of breath .

Calm down ... Calm dow maa .. you never failed as a mother ... You are the best ! wrapping his arms around Subhadra , Abhimanyu caressed her hair trying to soothe her .

I am afraid of loosing you all three , my child ...  I can't loose you all like I lost ..... aryaputr !

At this anger flushed on Abhimanyu ' s face that man doesn't deserves you maa ! ... He thought broking the hug .

By the way did you told Arya , jiji and brothers about your reality ? Subhadra asked her son who looked away not meeting her eyes. 

No ... And I don't even want to ! Abhimanyu ' s answer shocked Subhadra to the core . Yes , she knew that he hated Arjuna but was this up to this extent that he didn't even cared to tell him About his reality even in such a critical situation .

Subhadra - Means ... Arya Arjuna doesn't know your reality ? And you didn't even thought it necessary to tell him ! ... Abhi !

Abhimanyu - Why shall I maa ? Do you think that he will care even a bit about me and Parvan ! ...

Yes I do cause he is both of yours father my child and brothers and jiji they are our family, Abhimanyu ! .. Subhadra put forward her reasons and this time not only abhimanyu but someone else heard them as well .

What ! A voice exclaimed echoing in forest as the mother son duo stood rooted to their places seeing the person .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 644 24
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
39K 2.6K 92
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...
87.7K 5.3K 52
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
1.1K 40 5
A promise. A misunderstanding. A curse. ---- **----**---- Sri Krishna's vision of Dharmarajya with Yudhishtira at its helm is very near to completio...