Twins of Henituse House(Trash...

By the_sushi09

Tcf fic More

Prologue
Nice to meet you
Her Debt
Since, you are cute...
The empty chair(part-1)
Oppa is the coolest
Chapter + Notice
One Big Family
Someone's slacker life
Together
Together-2
Let me tell you a story
An apology
The beginning
One Big Family-2
Am I scared
Our protagonist
Their first meeting
You are still our family
Hunting season-1
Hunting season-2
Hiatus notice
Liam

Teaching you the way of a protagonist

2.5K 131 31
By the_sushi09

Hello, thanks for reading the previous chapter and for opting to continue reading the chapters^^
Texts written under '---' are the thoughts of the characters while texts under "----" are the dialogues.

Hope you enjoy~

It's today, when I will get to meet with Cale, I took a quick bath and got ready. Amy already prepared the carriage.

"Young Miss, will you be staying in the Henituse mansion after meeting up with Young Master? "

"Well, I plan to do so. " I answered. Well since I am Kira Henituse now, I should get to know my rest of the family members.

"Then I will prepare your extra clothes and necessities."

"Ok."

Saying that she quickly packed all the necessary stuffs along with her own luggage and loaded them in the carriage. She sure is a good butler.

Kira doesn't like unfamiliar people, that's why the mansion have only 2 people i.e. Amy and herself. Thinking about it now, she is doing all the chores alone, which is really praiseworthy.

Well Kira cook her own food and she is a good cook too. Overall it isn't much of a hurdle either. Well, I like it, since it's peaceful this way.

After Amy finished preparing everything, I got in the carriage. She went to sit alongside the driver. She was my only guard too. Thing is, she is strong, what I figured out from her thoughts is that she was a full fledged assassin, before she became my butler. She is smart and knows her way pretty well.

Well her profession didn't bother me much as she is loyal and she really cared about Kira.

With this the carriage started moving, the scenery that I saw from the carriage is really pretty. Children were playing and running around, market business is at it's peak too. Not to mention this place itself is beautiful.

I soon reached the count's mansion. And damn the first thing that came to my mind after witnessing the mansion 'they are hella rich.'

"They are really rich" I blurted out my thoughts.

Amy smirked a little and said"Count's family is richest in the country after all. "

"What.... Really" I couldn't suppress my amusement. 'Why did Kira moved out again. '

"Yes, Young Miss."

She then started to lead the way to the mansion.

Violan and my younger siblings were already waiting for me in the doorway. Watching them my lips twitched upward, that's first, like someone's waiting for me. It's really nice.

"Hello mother, hello Basen and Lily"

I greeted them and they greeted me back too. They looked really happy.

"Unni, you look so thin, don't you eat anything." asked Lily with concern.

Honestly, I wanna know too, I mean you are so rich, so why not just stuff yourself with all those delicious food.

"I am eating well, so don't worry."

'Aigoo... She looks so thin, I should fatten her up a little, since she is here' thought Violan.

She really is a good mother. She is nice, not only to Kira but to Cale as well, even though she is a step mother. Yes, I like her. I smiled at her thoughts.

"We should let her get in first. She must be tired." said Basen.

Violan said while agreeing "Yes, get in.
Come this way."

As a reply, I quickly started following behind her, while matching with her speed.

'Now, that I think about it, where is the brother of mine?'

"Where is Oppa." I asked

"Cale is still sleeping, would you like to go and wake him up." Violan said.

'Well, why not'

"Yes, please."

She then lead the way and dropped me in front of Cale's room. They left to their respective works. Outside the door of Cale's room the man who greeted me looked old but have sharp features.

'He is strong. May be stronger than Amy too.'

"And, who you might be?" Since almost everyone were informed about  Kira's amnesia, it was pretty easy to get away with not knowing anyone.

"It's been a while Young Miss, I am Ron. Young Master's servant." He said with a benign smile.

'Hmm... A swordmaster... No his aura is more like Amy, then an assassin. '

"I see. You can go back to your work since I am going to talk to my brother for a while."

"Yes, Young Miss." He left saying that.

I went inside the room and found my brother sleeping.

'Well, since they are really close, I might as well act likewise.'

I walked towards the bed and started shaking him up.

"Wake up, how long are you gonna sleep, you lazy sleepy head."
I kept on shouting with my lungs out till he woke up. It sure took a lot of effort.

'We really look alike.'

He finally woke up, I will be lying if I say that I am not excited to meet my brother. I never had a family before, so all these are new to me and I really like it. So, I would like to get closer to him too.

He woke up rubbing his eyes, totally annoyed. Yeah, he is annoyed, it is all over his face. I was still standing there while clutching the blanket and smiling like a fool. I was really excited about the fact that I have a twin. When a sudden voice shook me up.

"Who are you? And where is Ron? " Asked the readhead.

"Huh.... " I was dumbfounded.

'Wait, is he amnesiac too.'

In the middle of all these, I heard Cale's thought. He was being really loud in his head.

'.....Who is she? And, why the hell we look so similar? Was there a character like her in 'Birth of a hero'. No, hell no. There wasn't any. Then is she an intruder. If so, where is Ron. He should have noticed her presence.
And, why is she looking at me like an idiot, should I have not asked, who she is?'

Cale's mind was a mess right now. As there is an unknown variable he never heard or more specifically read about. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden a laugh. It was the look alike standing in front of him. Cale finched.

'What's wrong with her.'

She then started to speak "Hey, hey, hold on..." She asked after suppressing her laugh"Who are you?"

Cale flinched after hearing this unexpected question.

"I am Cale Henituse."

"Oh really... Then I am Sherlock Holmes."

Somehow, I couldn't help but smile. There is someone else like me. This alone made me so happy, but what's funny is that other person is now my brother.

Looks like Cale got a rough idea about my identity too. As, a lot is going on in his head. He finally came to a conclusion.

"Are you a transmigrator? "

"Well, yeah. We are same."

He sighed deeply. Somehow, he looks even more annoyed now. Woah... He really thinks I am annoying. How can one call this cute folk annoying.
It was way too awkward and silent now.

So I spoke first. "So, the book we transmigrated into is Birth of a hero."

"You have read the book too." He asked.

"Nope, you see I can read your thoughts. Well keep it a secret ok. It's a secret."

His jaw dropped. 'Why would you say it in the first place, if it's supposed to be a secret. Is she really an idiot.Also, what about my privacy.'

"You know I can read your thoughts right."

I cleared my throat and said "Since, we both somehow ended up here, so aren't we already friends. No, we are in fact siblings. So, don't be shy."

Huh.... He sighed again.

"BTW, Oppa are you the protagonist of the story then. And, here I thought, I am the MC."

He looks disgusted now, I wonder.Why?

"Of course I am not. And, you aren't the protagonist either."

Did he even realised that, he just broke the heart of a 18 year old.

"It's Choi Han who's the protagonist along with Rosalyn, Lock, Ron and Beacrox."

'Huh... Isn't Ron his servant. Damn, I just meet a hero now. But.... '

"Oppa, haven't you ever read Isekai manhwa. You, know it's the one who transmigrates is the MC, not the original one."

He was annoyed but he still replied "I am not the protagonist and I don't even want to be one. Also, why am I your Oppa."

"Well, since you are the older one that's why? If not then, do you want to call me Noona."

"No, thanks. Do whatever you like. "

"I get that a lot."

'Of course, you do." Cale thought.

'Yup, I definitely like him. He is fun.'

After this, he explained me everything about the novel and about the upcoming war. Though he read only upto 5th volume. The knowledge he have is in decent amount. I also, learnt that he is collecting ancient powers to survive, of course he didn't forgot to mention that he is not going to share any ancient powers with me. Ancient powers sounded really cool to me. But well..

"I am strong you know, I am strong even without the ancient powers. So, you can keep them." I said as nicely as possible. As I really have no need for them I can use relic magic, weild both sword and spears. Why would I even need ancient powers. He clearly needs them as he looks weak. I smiled thinking all these.

"Are you plotting something. Why are you being so polite. Also, you aren't giving me these powers, I am taking them myself."

'Yup... He is stingy.' I pinched him hard as if to annoy him.

"Ouch... Stop pinching. What are you? An animal."

He slapped my hand away. The place I pinched became pretty red. I do feel bad now.

"I really didn't mean to pinch this hard, I swear."

Saying that I applied some medicine over the area. He looked at me with pure annoyance now.

I smiled awkwardly. So, much for a good start.

"Well, Oppa how many more days will it take for you to obtain the shield. Also, when are we going to meet the protagonist." I asked excitingly.

"I will obtain the shield by tomorrow I guess. And, Choi Han is supposed to visit the territory by today. Also, don't add 'WE' in my business."

"Don't be stingy Oppa, you should take responsibility for your younger sister. Also, I am strong so I can protect both you and me. Trust me."

He looked at me suspiciously 'She doesn't look reliable at all. '

I was shocked by his thought"Trust me Oppa, I will follow you to the end and protect you well."

Cale is way too tired to argue now. 'Well, I guess this works too. Surviving with her strength will be easier I guess.'

I was satisfied to hear that. 'It's nice, let's have a lot of adventure alongside my brother and the companion he will get in the future. He really doesn't know that he has every trait of a protagonist. So I will guide him well.'

Both Cale and Kira were satisfied with their thoughts and were getting ready for their walk to the man eating tree so that Cale can get his first ancient power.

~Thank you everyone, for reading it till here. I really appreciate that you made time to read this. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Next chapter will be published soon too, if I get enough time. Till then, stay tuned.
(❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683 77 31
"We were just two broken people facing our wars at different times;" (Luke Hemmings fanfic)
3.2K 148 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
6.4K 400 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...
9.2K 341 21
TCF one shot's every chapter~ Please! The cover photo isn't mine if anyone knows the artist please let me know so that I can put on the credits!