INSECURITIES.

By sophia_ispeng

What happens when you fall for someone you know you're not supposed to fall in love with? ''It's cool to have... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
RANDOM Q/A
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46a
CHAPTER 46b
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

Author's note.

134 43 12
By sophia_ispeng

Okay, so guys!
I don't even know how to begin with this author's note thingy😅💔.

Well, it's my first time publishing a book on wattpad.
I actually had this book written down in an actual book tho.
I had the mindset of publishing and selling it in stores but then a friend, two actually, advised me to put it on wattpad.
I hope the engagement will be good.

Writing this book, I wanted to put out what a lot of teenagers could relate to yunno.

So I talked about loneliness, depression, toxic relationship, love, heartbreak, friendship and all.

This book will have just two POV's which is from Dave and Jasmine because they are the main characters but mind you, their POV will rarely appear. The book is mainly based on a third person's POV which is me, the writer. But you will get their POV when necessary sha😘

My book might not be all perfect but trust me, I'm working on it every single day and making changes in any mistake I or other writers observe.
I'm really open to learning more and becoming better.

PS: The book is also UNEDITED so excuse any error you come across.
Constructive criticism is also allowed.

There's no really much character in the book tho, because it's mainly about Dave and Jasmine.
But I'll mention the names of others.

~Justin
~Joshua.
~Kylie.
~Olivia.
~Britney.
~Dora.
~Jasmine's parents.
~Jasmine's ex boyfriend.
~Jasmine's ex crush.
~Dave's ex girlfriend.
~Tokyo.
~Jasmine's British friend.

Every other person will just be random people that will pop up and leave.
Nothing too serious.

Note: The pictures used for these characters are not mine. They are from Instagram and other sources so the credit goes to them.

All rights are reserved!!!

Please do not imitate this book or copy and paste somewhere.
This is someone's sweat y'all.
It won't be nice to do that.
If I find out, I'm gon' report and make sure it's taken down and please, if you guys find this book elsewhere, do not hesitate to let me know.

My friends, my motivation🕊❤.
Those girls really pushed me hard to write this book.
Even when I felt like not writing anymore, they would always ask if I've written more chapters so they would know what happens next
My little sister also.
Y'all the best❤.

            DEDICATION.
I'm dedicating this book to;

•Those of you who are feeling lonely but mask yourself up with a fake smile to the world.

•Those of you who are in love with someone you think is probably never gonna love you back.

•Those of you who battle with insecurities when you are in a relationship with someone.

•Those of you who find yourself in an unexpected love triangle.

•Those of you who cry yourself to sleep every night because you're just so sad and you can't talk to anyone about it.

•Those of you who are in a very unhealthy and toxic relationship and it feels like you are trapped in it because no matter how hard you try to leave, they just keep coming back into your life.

•Those of you who knows what it feels like to be heartbroken.

I promise you, you are not alone and this one is for you🖤.

Without further a do, let's move on to chapter one!🕊❤.
Ensure to Vote and share✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 87.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
5.8K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
6K 588 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...
920K 50.3K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...