Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Dumbledore's Army

621 13 0
By chocolatelover015

"That foul, evil, gargoyle" Hermione said when the quartet sat alone in the common room.

"We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school"

"Security has been and will remain the Ministry's top priority" someone in the radio said. Harry turned up the volume and they all just listened. "Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these dissaperances are the work of the notorious mass murderer Sirius Black"

"Harry! Bree!" They heard a voice say from the fireplace and went over to it.

"Sirius"

"What are you doing here?"

"Answering your letters. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill hall breeds?"

"Sirius, she's not letting us use magic at all"

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat"

"Combat? What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?" Ron asked.

"That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this Harry and Bree. But things aren't going at well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move"

"Well, what can we do?" Bree asked.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be more of help. But for now at least, it looks like you're on your own" he said and dissapeared.

They all stood up and went over to the window looking out in the rain. "He really is out there, isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will"

She turned to the twins obviously knowing what she means.

And under the very same week Hermione we're asking around some people if they would like too and at the start of the winter the meeting were held at Hogsmeade which the quarter now were walking to, to a small pub.

"This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught at us? I'm a nutter remember?"

"At least you can perform a very full Patronus Harry"

"Look at the bright side, you can't be any worse that old toad face"

"Thanks Ron"

"I'm here for you mates"

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?"

"Just a couple of people"

They opened the door to the pub and found it very empty except of the owner. "Lovely spot"

"Thought it would be safer off the beaten track"

"Smart"

They went over to a little more private corner and waited for everyone to arrive. And soon enough everyone did.

"Just a couple of people you said?"

Hermione smiled awkwardly and stood up.

"Uhm, hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. Who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts"

"Why?" Some Hufflepuff nutter named Zacharias Smith asked.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back you tosspot" Ron snapped.

"So they say"

"So Dumbledore says"

"So Dumbledore says because they say. The point is, where's the proof?"

"If Potters could tell us more about how Cedric Diggory got killed" Another guy from Ravenclaw named Micheal Corner said.

Harry stood up before Bree got the chance to blink clearly irritated. "We're not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now"

Bree also stood up but just turned to Hermione. "Come on, Hermione let's go. They're just here because they think we're some sort of freaks"

"Wait"

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked.

"Yes. I've seen it"

"Blimey Harry and Bree. I didn't know you could do that"

"Well I really c-" Bree started but got cut off.

"And they killed a Basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office" Neville said.

"It's true" Ginny said.

"Third year, they fought off around a hundred Dementors at once"

"They?" Bree frowned.

"Last year, they really fought You-Know-Who in the flesh"

"Wait. Look it all sound great when you say it like that.."

"..but the truth is, most of that was just luck. We didn't know what we were doing half of the time. We nearly almost always had help"

"They're just being modest"

"No Hermione we're not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school"

"In school you can just make a mistake and you can just try again tomorrow. But out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friends die right before your eyes.."

"..you don't know what that's like"

No one said a word and they sat down again.

"You're right Harry and Bree we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance beating.... Voldemort"

"He's really back" Nigel said and Harry nodded.

Everyone went and wrote down their names voulentering up for that and left.

After the last one left the quartet and some more people walked back to school by the bridge.

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out"

"The Shrieking Shack"

"It's too small"

"Forbidden forest?"

"Not bloody likely"

"What happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny wondered.

"Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules"

"Who are you and what have you done to Hermione Granger?"

"Anyways, at least we know one positive thing that came from today"

"What's that?"

Hermione looked over to Harry smirking.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" And that made Harry very much smiling and Ginny looked like she didn't like that at all.

"And Fred was absolutely staring at you" Hermione whispered to Bree because he was walking with them and Bree was blushing like crazy but hid it with her hair.

At the entrance of the school Umbridge we're looking down from the tower at them walking towards the entrance.

"Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice"

"We've got to make sure wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us"

"Will do"

Soon after Filch was hanging up another poster which read.

All student organization are henceforth DISBANDED any student in noncompliance will be EXPELLED.

**

Some weeks after not finding a place Neville was walking in the corridors alone looking sad when Crabbe and Goyle bumped into his shoulders. "Watch we're you're going Longbottom"

He quickly rounded another corridor and walked past an empty wall but stopped when he saw something appearing in the wall. He looked back and saw a large door forming.

The doors opened and he saw a whole empty room and went to say this to the others and they together walked to this place only the quartet, Fred, George and Neville to check it.

"You've done it Neville. You found the Room of Requirement"

"The what?"

"It's also known as the Come and Go Room"

"The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it"

"And it's always equipped for the seekers needs"

"So, say you really needed the toilet"

"Charming Ronald"

"But yes, that is the general idea"

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back"

**

The same week they started with the DA (Dumbledore's Army) and everyone found the Room of Requirement too without any suspicion of the nightmare.

They were starting with the basics standing in two different lines practicing with a doll who was holding a fake wand and Neville was first out to try.

"Expelliarmus" but his own wand flew back out of his hold. "I'm hopeless"

"No, not at all. You're just flourishing your wand to much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus" and the wand flew out of the doll's hold.

~~

"You will please copy the approved text four times to ensure maximum retention. There will be no need to talk"

"No need to think's more like it"

"Expelliarmus" Neville still tried under the table.

"Wands away"

~~

Four members of DA walked towards the RoR at night time and Filch was spying on them behind the wall. The students walked in and the door disappeared before Filch could reach it.

~~

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal"

"It's a wizard's bread and butter really. So come on the Nigel. Give it your best shot"

Harry walked across from Nigel who looked kinda nervous. "Stupefy"

And both himself and Harry flew backwards landing in their backs.

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel. Well done" Bree said and coughing so she wouldn't start laughing.

~~

Filch was sitting outside where the students entered before and eating a sandwich.

~~

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you"

"Thanks Ronald"

"Come on Ron"

"Come on Ron"

"One sickle"

"You're on" The Weasley twins betted.

Hermione and Ron stood ready across from each other. Neville raised his fist and Ron nodded.

And before Ron could say anything, Hermione beat him to it. "Stupefy"

And Ron flew backward and Hermione standing still in her place.

And Neville pretended to scratch himself.

"Thank you"

"Shut up"

Ron went over to his brothers. "I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?"

Hermione stood with a group of girls laughing.

"It was completely intentional"

"Harry! Bree! Can't you do that against each other? Just because" Some random Ravenclaw boy asked.

"Yeah, that'll be fun!"

Harry looked kinda nervous. "I really don't-"

"Yeah, we can do that, right Harry?"

"Right. But just don't go all in, you won't right?"

"Right"

They walked away from each other and stood prepared across from each other with their wands ready.

"Expelliarmus"

"Stupefy"

Their wands made some sort of explosion in the middle and Harry sighed in relief on his way back where he stood before.

"Stupefy" and this time he flew backwards.

"What was that?"

"It's called being prepared Harry Potter" Bree smiled and shrugged.

~~

Filch still sat outside with his sandwich half asleep.

But the Harry and Bree were smart enough to take the map with them to see if anyone were close and walked out of another side.

~~

All students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities.

~~

"Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea?"

Umbridge said questioning the students.

~~

"Now, focus on a fixed point and try again" Harry guided Neville.

"Expelliarmus" but nothing happened and he sighed.

Harry and Bree were walking around in the room helping and guiding them.

"Very good. Keep your concentration"

"Great"

Harry went over to Cho and guided holding her hand. "A little higher"

Ron who stood next to then smirked for obvious reason.

Harry let go of her hand and Cho looked at Harry loosing concentration and made Nigel fall down and quickly stand up again. "I'm okay. I'm okay"

Bree shaked her head smirking. Not noticing that she also held Fred's hand for some reason she didn't know.

When did they?-

She looked down at her hands and up meeting his eyes and letting go of his hand clearing her throat awkwardly and walking over to a smirking Hermione.

~~

Filch walked back to his place infront of the RoR and saw a pink heart box filled with chocolate pralines with 'I love you's on top and ate one.

The twins were standing at a wall looking at Filch and smirking.

He went to Umbridge's office and shows his pimple face and she snapped something in half in rage.

~~

"Stupefy"

"Stupefy"

~~

"Those wishing to join inquisitorial squad for extra credit may sign up in the high inquisitor's office" Umbridge said in a speaker and Filch was putting up another poster.

The Slytherins smirked at that.

~~

"Diminuendo"

~~

In Umbridge's office she was putting a small medal on the proud Slytherin's robes in their chest.

~~

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more. Believing in yourself"

"Expelliarmus"

"Levicorpus. Got it"

"Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now: students. If they can do it. Why not us?"

Harry and Bree said while guiding everyone.

~~

Luna was jumping down the corridor toward the RoR and Filch, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle spying on her.

They smirked and ran towards the door Luna walked through before the door disappeared

~~

"Stupefy"

"Expelliarmus"

~~

They continued to run.

~~

"Expelliarmus"

~~

They opened the small door and landed on each other in a small cleaning storage and a small mouse running away.

~~

"Reducto" Ginny said and the doll went into ashes.

The entire group looked proud at her except for Fred, George and Ron who shifted uncomfortable beside her.

**

The DA went in for weeks and the Christmas break was close. And this was the last lesson before the break.

"Expelliarmus" Cho tried but failed.

"Expelliarmus" Neville said in confidence and Parvati's wand flew out of her hold.

Neville looked like he didn't believe he did that and everyone praised him for succeeding.

"Fantastic Neville. Well done, man"

"Wow, Neville, very good job"

"So, that's it for this lesson. Now we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays" and everyone got disappointed.

"So just keep practicing on your own as best as you can and well done everyone. Great, great work"

"Well done mates"

"Thanks"

Everyone applauded satisfied and then went to walk out. But Cho was walking over to the mirror where a picture of Cedric was.

Harry looked at her and Ron, Hermione and Bree were exchanging knowing looks.

"See you in the Common Room, Harry"

People were thanking and wishing Harry and Bree merry Christmas and Fred and George stood infront of Harry.

"We've been thinking Harry"

"We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles into her tea"

Bree noticed that they were stopping him from approaching Cho and quickly went over to them.

"Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils-"

"Guys! I have some news and you need to follow me right now" Bree interrupted and dragged them out.

"What news?"

"That you guys had a great idea but you don't want to witness some likely PDA" 

Harry went over to Cho who were looking at the picture of Cedric on the mirror. "Are you alright? I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Anyway, it's worth it" she said and looked at the Cedric picture. "It's just, learning all this makes me wonder whether if he'd known it"

"Cedric did know this stuff. He was really good. It's just, Voldemort was better"

She smiled. "You're a really good teacher, Harry. I've never been able to stun anything before"

He smiled to her and she looked up above them seeing a mistletoe. "Mistletoe"

"Probably full of Nargles though"

"What are Nargles?"

"No idea"

They leaned in and kissed each other passionately and but didn't really feel... good for Harry.

~~

"Well, how was it?" Ron asked.

"Wet. I mean, she was sort of crying"

"That bad at it are you?

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory"

And Harry gave Ron a nod meaning 'Look at that'

Ron and Bree snorted exchanging weird eye contact because of Hermione's statement.

And then continued. "Cho spends half her time crying these days"

"You'd think a bit of sniffing would cheer her up"

"Don't you understand how she must feeling? Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him, conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything else"

"One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode"

"Just because you've got emotional range of a teaspoon"

And by some reason Ron started to laugh, following by Hermione and then Bree and Harry.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
2K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
909 143 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
55.5K 1.7K 137
Vera Clarke, the descendant of a long line sorted into Slytherin, began her first year at Hogwarts. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she began to feel like an...