Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 26

77 8 0
By Author__Z

Hiro stepped on the brakes, giving much nothing away, and his impeccable yet lifeless eyes turned skeptical at the unfamiliar and vulnerable environment around him.

One leg after another, he leaped out of the driver's seat in a hurry and slammed the door quietly behind him.

His face remained impassive, his lips set on a thin and grim lime while his fingers fiddle against the button of his newly tailored suit to distract him from his spent thought--too spent to focus on his itchy palms.

An itch for a certain person's contingency.

His eyes were glowing with expectant whilst surveying every moving object or being in sight, dead or alive.

Even the slightest activity from the third floor inside the campus, across the wide soccer field, didn't escape from his sharp and piercing eyes.

Disappointment washes over him.

His impatient eyes then move over to his right-hand man, Shu, who stood steadily behind him. He also has his calculative eyes fixed around the area.

Hiro never felt more discouraged. This will do him no good. His men had not yet known what he looks like.

He stills and his forehead crease, his eyes burning a hole down at his polished shoes. He would not want such a thing to happen, would he?

It's . . . unpleasant.

After his brief argument to himself, his head finally inclined to focus on the present.

Where is he?

As Hiro's pupils and head turn and tilt from left to right, his unexpected presence had once again captured a few heads to turn towards his direction.

Even with his eyebrows furrowed and lips twisted, his incomparable charisma does its own work. Fueled by an exclusive trait he possesses--He, himself, is his own personal magnet to every living entity near him, swoon upon his mighty presence.

Shu and the rest of his allies spread across the area, patrolling and running a hasty security report for every possible disaster present. Their large number had garnered numbers of attention that made Hiro breathe in exasperation, distressed.

He purposely left the base as soon the distraction from his overwhelming thoughts was cut off.

He didn't put too much thought into wasting further of his energy on his own army of puppies—clothed in black puppies, who wags their tails in the slight lift of his finger.

Leave them be. Leave them be. He chants the mantra in his head.

He needs to find him. He narrows his eyes and wanders off.

Shun, Shu's brother, who is also responsible for the safety of the next lineage of the Woo family, shook his head, mirroring his comrades' and brother's disapproval expression.

This has to be one of the riskiest public presences their young master had in history, in fact, it's very usual for him to never agree of having one, but who would have thought that his bare self, unguarded and distracted, would be seen out in the public streets of Hongwon?

Did the moon finally collide with its lover? What the actual fucking phenomenon is this?

"Vren says the percentage is below average. Just a few cellular phones and cameras that are in need to dispose," His assistant man at hand's voice blared out from his earpiece.

Technology and media. Hmm . . . not a very welcoming combination.

They all raise their eyes and foreheads at the five-story building in front of them, along with the other three from a very short distance.

A university? And a normal one? But thank heavens it's private.

What is their master doing in such a place? Not to mention it's getting quite crowded.

"Report B2 to standby a block away. We'll head in a minute in one go."

This is beyond unexpected.

Another man dash towards his master, "Young master, it's another call from your father, Sir," Shun states, his hands placed on his behind, his palms open.

Hiro's lips turned thinner, sensing the eyes of the passersby digging an unnerving hole on his head, and they all watch the darkness loom over his face as if the world had a heavy debt upon him.

"Turn over all the phone calls to Shu until I return."

Shun nods without hesitation and disappears to the tinted van parked last on the line.

The students paused midway as their eyes took even the slightest chance to ogle at him from afar. Their whispering suddenly adjourned.

Is everyone seeing this?

They blink their eyes with uncertainty. It's him!

At first, they were not sure whether it was an illusion or the man just simply looked a lot like the infamous Jehovah of SDU. Despite the different criticism they had, they still took this precious moment to praise him for his godly looks. They thank whoever half-blooded god the man descends to.

So the rumors were true, he doesn't look Korean at all, in fact, he doesn't even look real. From any angle they look at him, the heavens seem to favor the man by blessing him a light he alone emits and holds.

But beyond that is the thick venomous and blazing aura surrounding him.

It was enough to push numerous feet to screw off, to be away from the danger he held.

All in a while, a girl clumsily and hurriedly passed her textbooks over to the frozen stranger beside her, who spread his arms to accept whatever she was passing whilst trying to retrieve back his scattered and half-sane thoughts.

Even he looks lost at the moment.

Their eyes glued and followed the man and they forced themselves to never blink a nanosecond, ignoring the building sting on the corner of their eyes.

They were scared that this illusion won't last long until they do so. Seeing him walking and moving, the sight felt surreal, unrealistic, and jaw-dropping.

"Please hold on for a moment," the girl hurriedly took her phone from her bag. She was breathless, but before her shivering fingers could switch her phone on, she was stopped and blocked by a man who wore an all-black clothing, from his tight turtle neck long-sleeved shirt to his slate black sturdy combat boots.

They both tilt their heads backward and look up at the bulky man's eyes that pierced right through them, causing both of their knees to weaken.

The girl gulps, she was immobilized in her place.

"Vren, I found the source," the man blandly shifts his eyes from the young woman in front of him to the phone in her hand then unhesitatingly took it from her grasp, "Subject iPhone6-ac1 ceased, requesting another targeted source over BW9 east tower."

E-Eh?

"My phone..." The helpless student muttered, processing what just happened, and when she snapped back to her senses, terror was visible all over her face.

Ssi-bal! (Oh shit) her phone!

Everyone else who witnessed the scene all turned their phone offs and spree away while some who were clueless stayed to spectate what was happening, eager for information and wanting to see any spectacular activity to happen as their curiosity arises after seeing the young, but tallest man—though barely clothed in black, passed through the gates without being asked for his gate pass.

It turns out the guards, too, were in a state of shock. They did not dare to intrude, not after seeing numerous men coming out of their respected cars after the young man stepped into the school property.

From a normal human being to another, their survival instincts do not fool them.

Author's Note:

A very in rush update!!! Everyone I am very sorry for not updating for weeks, Cebu, Phillipines has been experiencing difficulties because of the typhoon Oddette, signal no.4, that has cause a distressing mess at December 16. It's been three weeks turning four and our electricity and internet has not yet returned. I'm lucky my aunt let me stay in her house for a while.

I will hold on any updates for now:(

Pray for cebu and the rest of the places that has been affected by the typhoon. Thank you for everyone who still supported this book. I am in tears of your patience and trust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
10.7K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...