His Gal (Monty x Reader) DISC...

RwbyOtaku88

Hello fello gator simps, I hope you enjoy this story that I created, honestly I love fnaf ever since it came... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Surprise!
A/N
Help.
Announcement p2 or something.

Chapter 9

5.9K 233 462
RwbyOtaku88

Gregory was left speechless after Rixie greeted the small boy, "Gregory?" she reached out to him when he didn't reply back. A sudden gasp escaped her lips when he launched himself towards her. You stood in place and grinned at the sight of the 10 year old hugging the animatronic that he spent his life with.

"you're o-okay...! I-I missed you s-so much. I-I thought something bad h-happened to you" he wailed as he cried into her arms, "I missed you too but its alright. I'm here now, pup" Rixie said comforting the boy by wrapping her tail around his body, almost like a blanket.

"you should thank your friend here, she was the one who repaired me and without her, I probably wouldn't be working now" she moved her tail and released gregory. He pulled away and wiped away the tears before facing you. "thanks (y/n)...you really kept your promise" he said with a sniffle.

"Hey, I promised. You really didn't think I would keep it, did you?" you grinned as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Honestly...Yes..."

You gave him a closed-eye smile as your eyebrow twitched, "You little!" you pinched both his cheeks and pulled at them, clearly you were a bit offended by his words. "ow ow ow ow! let me go!" he whined but you pulled harder, "I can't believe you had no faith in me, you brat!" you said.

While the two of you fought, Rixie started laughing at the sight, in her point of view the two of you looked like siblings fighting with each other. Her laughter caught your guy's attention, gregory pulled your hands away and ran towards her. His eyes were filled with excitement, "I just realized something! now that you're fixed we can play and have fun. I could show you around the whole pizza plex, we can play the arcade games, eat pizza, ooh ooh! and we can spend time with freddy! I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you" gregory rambled and started fidgeting in place.

However, you placed your hand on his shoulder and sighed, "sorry gregory, but nobody can know about rixie yet" you said, gregory frowned and clenched his hands into fists. "why not? she's fixed now so she should be able to leave this room and see the pizza plex!" he stomped his foot on the ground.

"as much as I would want too, we have to wait. My boss wants to do a surprise debut where we're gonna introduce her"

"how long is that?"

"I don't really know yet" you said.

"its alright, I can wait. There's no need to rush things, so until I'm available to roam around gregory, I want you to be on your best behavior for (y/n), understood?" Rixie asked and gregory nodded his head. "Okay, but I promise to come see you every day too" he said, "I look forward to it pup" she kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

Gregory pretended to groaned and wiped at his cheek furiously, "(y/n), thank you for bringing him to me. You're a kind person" she gave you another hug and smiled. "no problem and hey, don't worry. You'll be out of this place soon" you assured, "c'mon gregory, let's get you back to freddy" you said.

"yeah!" he cheered and headed to the door but he stopped then ran back to the animatronic fox, "here, I forgot to return this" he untied the bandana from around his neck and gave it back to her. "thank you pup, now get going" she nudged the boy back to you and tied the bandana around her neck.

"bye" you waved and left parts and services with gregory. "hey (y/n)?" gregory stopped walking and you stopped as well. "yeah?" you asked.

He gave you a quick hug then pulled away before you could say anything, "that never happened" he pointed. "okay gregory" you said and patted his head.

"Seriously, I mean it! I will murder you if you tell freddy or anybody else!" he threatened but he threat meant nothing to you, "sure kid" you shrugged him off and walked off with your hands in your overall pockets.

"want something to eat or do you want me to leave you with freddy?" you asked, he thought for a moment, "Pizza" he answered. "lead the way, you know your way around the place" you said and gregory started leading the way to the pizzeria. As the two of you walked in, you were greeted by sally.

"hey (y/n), same as usual?" she asked and you gave her a quick yes. She saluted and ran off to start your order, the two of you sat down at one of the tables and waited.

"can I use your phone?" gregory asked, you pulled your phone out and gave it to him, "knock yourself out buddy, just don't spend all my storage on games" you said. "no promises" he replied and opened up the play store app.

"Ah (y/n)!"

A voice called out to you, turning around you saw your boss walking over, "hello sir" you greeted. He stood in front of your table and smiled, "how's the work going with the animatronic?" he asked. "Fully repaired and ready for showtime" you replied with a grin. He patted your shoulder and laughed, "Amazing, knew I could count on you for the job! its a good thing too, her new attraction and green room are finished and the merchandise are ready to hit the shelves and sell." he informed you and fixed the sleeves of his coat.

"By the way sir, what exactly is she going to be playing with the other glamrocks?" you asked, "The drums, no band can really be a band without a drummer (y/n). By the way, I hired a another mechanic to help you with the animatronics, he's going to help you for the next three days while we get everything set up for Rixie's debut. Anyways, I'll be leaving now, don't want to interrupt your lunch break, keep up the good work" he left and sally came over with your food. 

"enjoy guys"

Once the pizza was placed down and so were the drinks, you and gregory dug into the food while making occasional conversations here and there.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, you were walking into the pizza plex with gregory by your side. You headed to your office first to pick up your toolbox then walked straight to freddy's room first, it was like the usual routine.

Check on freddy and make sure he's working perfectly, leave gregory with him, check on roxy, then chica and finally monty.

"Morning freddy" you said, "Hi Freddy" gregory hugged the bear and made a quick turn to play freddy's video game console like always. "Good morning (y/n), how are you?" he asked as you opened his chest cavity and checked the wires. "I'm great, thank you for asking. so polite as usual" you praised, "thank you, I try to have a polite attitude with the people around me" he said.

You fixed up the wires and checked on his arms next, "(y/n), do you hear me?" a noise came from the walkie-talkie in your toolbox. You grabbed the small device and pressed the button, "yeah, what do you need?" you asked your co-worker.

"Boss wants you to bring the animatronics over to the main lobby so they could meet the new mechanic that's going to work alongside you, is that okay?" your co-worker asked. "yep, I'll just quickly fix them up and be there in twenty or thirty" you said. 

"roger that"

The conversation ended and you were left alone with freddy and gregory in the room. "I take it you heard that" you said, the bear nodded. "alright, you're all done so let's head over to roxy's next" you grabbed your toolbox and freddy picked up gregory.

"no! I was winning!!" gregory complained and outstretched his arms out to the game but freddy shook his head. "I'm sorry gregory but your video games will have to wait. We are needed in the main lobby and if I am not in my room then I cannot leave you unsupervised" he said only to receive another groan from the child.

"listen to your papa bear greg" you said entering roxy's room, "what are they doing in here?" roxy asked and pointed to your two followers. "we are being called to the main lobby roxanne, but (y/n) wants to assure that you are in working condition before we leave altogether" freddy explained for you while you checked roxy over. 

"tch, like I need to be looked over. I'm working fine so there's no need for a check up" she scoffed, "I'll give you this one roxy, but yeah, she's fine. so let's get to chica next" you said and with the addition of roxy in your group, you walked into chica's room next.

"(y/n), you're he-oh hey guys! is something going on?" chica asked as freddy and roxy waved to her, "we're asked to meet up in the main lobby but (y/n)'s gonna check on you" roxy said, "okie-dokie then!" chica eagerly sat down and you got to work on the wiring near her voice box and tightening the loose screws in her joints.

"and now we just need monty" you said.

"then let's go! sooner we finish this the quicker we can go to the main lobby" chica giggled. Roxy and gregory were the first one out and then it was freddy and chica, yet you caught a glimpse of freddy holding out his arm for chica to grab. 'looks like this might head somewhere' you smirked and followed after them.

Lastly you entered monty's room, "heya gator" you greeted the large reptile, he opened his mouth to greet you back when he noticed freddy, chica and roxy behind you. "what are they doing here?" he asked, you let out a sigh. "we're being called to main lobby but first I want to make sure you guys are working perfectly before we go" you briefly explained. 

"cool" he shrugged.

"alright now open please" you tapped his cheek and he opened his mouth, being careful of his sharp teeth you got to work on moving the wires away from tangling up with his voice box. "kay, that's all done and now we just clean your shades and fix that bent on your tail" you pointed to the obvious bent. Everyone else noticed the bent too, "how'd you get that?" roxy asked, "I...none of your business!" he crossed his arms and refused to make eye contact with anyone.

You sat down on the ground and grabbed his tail, immediately you got to work on replacing the joint that was destroyed and bent. when the joint was repaired, you placed your tools away and quickly cleaned monty's glasses using a dry soft cloth rag.

"all done, now let's go" you motioned and they flooded out of monty's room, "so care to tell me how you got that bent tail?" you whispered to the reptile, he shook his head.

"no" he glared. 

"c'mon, please?" you begged, monty let out a small growl and grumbled out the response under his breath, "the door to my charging station closed on my tail when I was exiting it..." he said. you heard it and covered your mouth, "Don't you dare fucking laugh" he threatened, "s-sorry" you choked out between giggles.

All six of you headed to the main lobby where the boss was waiting with a guy that was wearing a similar version to the uniform you were wearing. "(y/n), you made it! allow me to introduce you to derek. He'll be working alongside you on the animatronics, derek, this is (y/n). she's the head mechanic here" your boss introduced the two of you, "nice to meet you derek" you held out your hand for a handshake but he did quite the opposite. He kissed your hand and winked at you, "I could say the same, pretty lady" he flirted and you pulled your hand away with disgust.

"um...right, so let me introduce you to the animatronics, this is freddy. He's the main leader" you motioned to freddy and he waved his paw at him, "then this is chica" Chica waved and said a small hello. "Roxanne or Roxy for short" you pointed to the wolf, Roxy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "and finally this is Montgomery or monty as everyone calls him" you said. Speaking about monty, he was furious and you can tell, his shoulders were tensing up and he was clenching his teeth together, his eyes were filled with hatred as he glared at the new mechanic.

"Cool, so (y/n), why don't you show me around the place? I'd like to know my way around this place" he asked, "actually-" you started to speak when your boss placed his hands on your shoulders and gently pushed you towards the male. "she'd be happy too, go on and show him around (y/n), have fun you two" your boss left leaving you with the male and the rest of the animatronics.

"great, let's go then (y/n)" Derek grabbed your hand and started to pull you away but you on the other hand was reaching towards monty and the rest. A pleading look on your face as you silently begged them to help you.

Monty stepped forward to help you but freddy pushed him back, he gave you an apologetic look and motioned the others to leave. "so (y/n) tell me about yourself, does a pretty girl like you have a boyfriend?" derek purred, you mentally flinched with disgust and gagged but on the outside you stayed calm and collected.

"Not really, I'm just a twenty year old who started working here a month ago. Nothing special" you shrugged.

(okay, bear with me guys, I wanted to know the correct year and timeline for each pizzeria for all this but...my research came to a dead end. Nothing made sense so just...just stick to this and don't come at me with your mathematical Fnaf knowledge)

"really, cause for a pretty girl you look like you have lots of interesting things to tell" he said.

You were revolted by this guy, 'Where's (f/n) or monty when you need them...?' you thought until an idea came to your mind. 'I got it!' you pulled away from derek and gave him a false apologetic smile. "sorry derek, as much as I enjoy your company and wish to show you around, I have one more animatronic to check up on and fix" you said.

"really? but aren't you only in charge of fixing the main four?" he asked suspiciously, "nope! I need to check up on the daycare attendant and right now I really have to check on him, so it was talking to you but I really need to go" you said and turned around to leave but he had to open his mouth and speak.

"then I'll come with you, I need to know about the daycare attendant too" he said but you immediately shook you head, "no no no, you can't meet him" you said.

"and why's that?" he rose an eyebrow, "because its currently naptime in the daycare and anybody who isn't me has had bad experiences there. You don't have to believe me, just ask the staff and they'll say yeah, everyone knows that I'm the only one allowed in there during naptime, so thanks for the offer but I'll pass, see ya!" you rushed off without a second to waste and headed straight to the second floor.

You entered the daycare and slid down the slide, as you landed in the ball pit, your eyes adjusted to the dark room. 

"moony? moony, are you around?" you whispered and walked through the ball pit until you were pulled out of the ball pit and held in a familiar set of arms.

"what brings you here, starlight?"

Moondrop asked as he faced you eye to eye. "thank god you're here, today is the worst" you hugged the animatronic, he chuckled and walked over to the group of sleeping children, he sat down and placed you in between his crossed legs. He grabbed a soft blanket that sat nearby and wrapped you up in it, "I'm listening" he said.

"there's a new guy and he's going to be working on the animatronics with me but he's such a..."

"Dick?" moon asked, "no, he's a disgusting flirt, he wanted to know about me and he had the audacity to ask me if I had a boyfriend!" you quietly complained and snuggled into the soft blanket. "is that why you came here?" Moon asked, you nodded and let out a yawn. 

"he wouldn't dare to come here, I made sure to tell him to ask the staff too. so hopefully that works out" you said, "don't worry star, if it doesn't work I'll scare him shitless" moon assured as he messed with your hair. "thanks moony, you and sunny are the best. you guys are like family to me, almost like...older brothers" you muttered and closed your eyes as the urge to sleep consumed you.

"we can agree on that starlight" moon smiled until you let out another yawn and looked up at him.

"hey moony?"

"yes star?"

"don't curse, there's still kids here" you murmured and drifted off to sleep, moondrop laughed quietly and smiled a tad bit.

"Whatever you say...little sister..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.3K 73 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
760 39 9
Glamrock Freddy x Reader, Glamrock Bonnie x Reader, and Montgomery x Reader all in one story! Dear (Y/n) (L/n), I know that you are at a stage in yo...
1.9K 99 13
The sequel to "Nothing But A Stranger" Your return to work after the whole fiasco has been quite smooth, and duties are now resuming in your nighttim...
6.1K 201 17
Your little embarrassing moment you had that one time with Freddy caused you to never go back until a year later you had to go back. Many surprises p...