π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 61

3.4K 88 50
By aramlfoy

A cold winter morning greeted the Malfoy Manor.

Christmas Eve will be coming as soon as the clock strikes 12 at midnight. Christmas decorations were already decorated inside the Manor and gave the Manor more homy than it was.

Draco was the only person who occupied my mind while I was lying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling, waiting for someone to snap me out.

He had already talked to me, well, that was like last month, but I didn't give him the chance to be heard, for he did the same to me when I wanted to prove that my heart only belongs to his. And yet, he doubts my loyalty. He doubts every movement or gesture I make with Michael.

Many say that Christmas is the day where many had reconciled to the people that they are not on good terms with. But that was too hazy for us to happen, I think.

"Miss?" The door creaked open. "Aerin has to ask why is the young miss is upset about?" She closed the door, made her way here, and sat down on the side of my bed. "Are you not well? Whatever condition you may have been feeling, ma'am, you may tell Aerin."

I sat up from the bed, resting my back against the headboard with a pillow on it.

Aerin has been a friend of mine, I never treated her like a slave. She always tends to my needs and listens to my problems.

I bit my lower lip and played with the nails of my fingers while my eyes were laid upon them. I was unsure of how or where to begin. My mind was all puzzled like I was lost in a dark forest, however, I started with a question.

"When a person loves someone, but that someone is the person she despises or doesn't want to talk to? Was that still love? Would their love be united as one? Or was it complicated?"

Aerin smiled softly and spoke, "Aerin has never been in love, but I'll share with you my knowledge about it, ma'am."

I nodded, smiling at her.

"Aerin has been told that fate has its own ways, especially in guiding a feeling. A feeling that we call "love". Love may have complications, but it depends on both partners' decisions or depends on the situation they are in. They may choose to end their bond or they may continue or start." She smiled. "Aerin was also told that couples who choose to continue means that their love is strong and unbreakable. If their love was unbreakable, it means fate has accomplished its goal."

Hearing those words has enlightened me. It had given me hope.

It may have given me hope...but...what about the person I love? What if he pushes me away? What if he no longer claims my love?

"Miss, Aerin must say that you must reconcile with the young master. He is desperate to speak to you. He is in much in need of your presence." She stated.

I have said earlier that Christmas was the day that many reconciled with the people who are on unpleasant terms with other people.

Perhaps, this should be the day for me to yield my anger and give way to the feelings that we once shared.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

A Christmas Eve Party was held in the Manor, despite all the situation we are in right now, and only families who are Pure-blooded are the ones invited, especially to the people, who are sorted into Slytherins. Many of the Death Eaters, including the Dark Lord, has gone away and has not the faintest idea that a party was being held.

My Mother-in-law and Father-in-law are greeting the guests from their arrival. Michael's Father, Rodolphus Lestrange, was busy introducing Michael to ladies of my age, finding a suitable young lady for his one and only son. Me, however, was left alone in the corner, no one to talk to and drinking champagne while wearing a black long-sleeved dress with the necklace he had gifted me last Christmas. Aerin had made me wear it while she was helping me get ready.

What saddens me is Daphne and her family couldn't come because something came up.

My Mother-in-law has introduced me to our many, many guests earlier, but I retreated myself, telling her that I don't feel much on greeting more and more, so here I am in the corner, alone.

It has been almost like half an hour, searching for Draco around the room, but there seems to be no blond boy that I wanted to see...until I laid my eyes on him, finally.

But....he was speaking to the girl...the girl he loves. Pansy Parkinson.

The pain...I couldn't explain how much it hurts like I couldn't breathe. I feel suffocated...

The smile he has whilst speaking to that one girl he adores hurts like my heart was torn into millions of pieces. I guess I do not really have a place in his heart.

"Y/n!" Michael called out, waving his hand at me. "I have finally escaped from my father's introduction to many young ladies." He chuckled, but then, his smile turned upside down. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

My breath was shaking. My eyes became blurry, for they were swelled with tears.

I needed air. I needed to get out to avoid myself from seeing more.

"I need fresh air. Excuse me," Then off I went out of the Party.

-Draco's POV-

I have lost sight of Y/n, who was just at the corner earlier.

"Draco, you have been setting your eyes somewhere. Is something the matter?" Pansy asked.

Pansy may have broken up with me, but our friendship never did. Apart from that, she has told me that she was dating a Slytherin student, who she was with today, next to her.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" I told them.

Pansy and her beloved nodded, allowing me to go.

I walked as fast as I could, ignoring people, who wanted to talk to me until I saw my mother at the doorway.

"Draco, dear, what's wrong? You look like you've lost a galleon?" She asked.

"Have you seen Y/n?"

"She went out of the room earlier and I never got the chance to ask if she's alright." She told. "She doesn't look alright, Draco, and I don't know where she went."

Worried I was upon hearing my mother telling me that Y/n wasn't fine. She has been standing alone in the corner, and yet I never walked closer to her because I knew that she doesn't want to speak to me since last month.

I dashed out of the ballroom, hearing my mother calling my name.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I've searched all of the places she would be at. In her bedroom, the library, kitchen, my mother's morning, unless she was in the garden. But she couldn't go outside because of the snow. But what if-

I ran and ran until I reached my destined place, and there I found her, alone in a gloomy place, standing in the tall doorway of the garden whilst looking down at something in the palm of her hand.

A necklace.

The necklace I have given her last Christmas.

She closed her hand, holding a tight grip on the necklace and raising her hand up.

She's not going throw that away, wasn't she?

I walked closer and faster, stopping her from throwing the necklace by holding the wrist of her hand that was raised.

She flinched her head. The trails of her tears were visible on her cheeks as misty air escaped her lips.

"Are trying to throw this away?" I soft chuckle was uttered upon my lips.

She pulled her wrist off from mine and didn't even give me the answer to my question and she turned her head back, looking at the garden that was covered with snow.

"Why are you throwing it?" I asked.

"Go away. I don't want you here." Her voice was still breaking. "I want to be alone."

"But-"

"Just...leave me be and go be with your- with Parkinson." She demanded.

"Parkinson?" A smirk was plastered on my lips, admiring how adorable she was when she's mad.

"Just-..." she let out an irritated groan, turning her back at me and was about to walk away, but again, I stopped her by hugging her from behind.

"You still think I'm with her, don't you?"

"If that's what you mean, then yes." There were light sobs in her voice.

"You know," I spun her around to face me. "There are many things I haven't told you yet." I chuckled. "Because you didn't want to listen."

"You didn't want to listen to me either." She rolled her eyes, turning her head to the right.

I placed my hand on her chin, turning her head back and my eyes laid upon her dark beautiful eyes.

"Then, I'll listen, starting now." I smiled. "But first..." I took the necklace off from her hand and smiled down at it. "Let me put this around you."

I unlocked the necklace's chain, placing it around her as I leaned closer, over her shoulder, letting my eyes see if I locked its chain, and I leaned back, looking into her eyes and my hand, cupping her cheek.

The old grandfather clock nearby us struck 12 and I heard people greeting "Happy Christmas" from the ballroom.

"Happy Christmas, Y/n." I smiled.

I leaned closer and pressed my lips on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
20.2K 862 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...
371K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
47.6K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...