Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Dementor attacks

881 13 0
By chocolatelover015

On a hot sunny summer day in Surrey, Little Whinging the grass was dry and people complained and some people enjoyed the extremely hot.

"I don't know about you, it's just too hot today. Isn't it? And it's going to get even worse. Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius, that's the mid-90s Farenheit, tomorrow maybe even hitting 100. So please remember to cover up and stay cool with the hottest hits on your FM dial" The reporter said.

But Harry today was sitting on a swing at the playground fair bit from the house and watching some kids and their mum playing around with a faint distant smile. "Come in guys, time to go home. Come on love, off you get"

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. I'll make your favorite dinner to compensate"

The kids walked home with their mum and Harry was alone at the playground now. Bree was off and trained some Occlumency since she had been vulnerable at the start of the summer and by Dumbledore's order Harry was forced to stay at the Dursley's.

During this summer he hadn't gotten any letters from either Bree or his friends.

"He squealed like a pig, didn't he?"

"Yeah, brilliant punch Big D. Did you see his face?"

Dudley and his friends stood infront of Harry at the playground and laughing.

"Hey Big D. Beat up another 10 year old?"

"This one deserves it"

"Yeah" his friends agreed.

"Five against one. Very brave"

"Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow" he and his friends laughed at what he said.

" 'Don't kill Cedric'. Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

"Shut up"

" 'He'a going to kill me, mum'. Where is your mum? Where is your mum Potter? She dead? Is she dead? Is she dead Pott...?"

Harry didn't hold in his anger anymore and walked over to Dudley and put his wand under his chin. His friends laughed thinking it only was some random stick and the weather started to change suddenly.

It started to get windy and cloudy and got from light to dark in a second and Dudley's friends stopped laughing. "Dudley"

"Dudley let's go"

"What's going on?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything"

"We're getting out of here Dudley" his friends said and ran away home.

Harry and Dudley started to run away from the playground to safety. It started to rain and they ran under a tunnel and stopped there for a moment.

The rain water that was on the ground in the tunnel started to freeze and the lights started to flick and also getting ice on and suddenly got very cold in there.

Thy looked ahead of them and saw nothing. Harry turned his head around and saw a dementor behind him and it shoved in up against the wall. "Dudley, run"

Dudley did as he said and ran but close to the end of the tunnel he slipped on the ice and fell to the ground.

Another dementor came over to Dudley starting to suck out his soul and the dementor that held Harry up did the same to him.

Harry took out his wand and stabbed the dementor who lost the grip on Harry who fell to the ground and backed toward his wand he dropped. Before the dementor could take him again he held out his wand directly infront of the dementor. "Expecto Patronum!"

And the dementor flew away from the tunnel. Harry stood up and looked over to Dudley and shot the Patronus at the dementor who got away from Dudley.

He ran over to Dudley to check on him and then Harry heard steps behind him and saw the neighbor Mrs. Figg and he hid his wand.

"Mrs. Figg"

"Don't put away your wand Harry. They might come back"

Harry lifted Dudley from the ground and took him by the arm and walked home in company with Mrs. Figg.

"Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? Whole world's gone topsy turvy"

"I don't understand. How do you know about-"

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you"

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?"

"Uh-uh. After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? Good lord boy. They told me you and Ambree were intelligent, now, get inside and stay there" she said when they stood infront of the Dursley's house.

"Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house"

Harry and Dudley did as she said. Well more like Harry with Dudley since Dudley looks like he has seen an unfriendly ghost.

Petunia sat in the living room and watches tv fanning herself.

"It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere. There's sweat, there's stifling"

Petunia heard the front door open and closing.

"Diddykins? Is that you?"

The door to the living room opened and saw Harry and Dudley walking in. She saw Dudley's face and her smile dropped and looked scared.

"Duddy. Vernon, come quick"

Petunia and Vernon were on either side of Dudley looking at him and Dudley was clutching a bucket. Harry was sitting away from them at a bar stool at the kitchen counter looking at them. "We're going to have to take him to a hospital"

"Who did this to you boy?"

Dudley pointed at Harry who didn't look too shocked that he was blaming him.

"Happy are we now? You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy"

"Vernon, don't say that"

"Well, just look at him Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy" he looked at Harry again to scold him as usual. "I've reached my limit so you hear? This is the last I'm gonna take you and your nonsense"

An owl flew in from the patio door next to Harry with a letter and dropped it at the table infront of the couch.

The owl crashed down to the floor before flying out again and the letter levitated and got some sort of face and read out loud.

"Dear Mr. Potter"

"What?"

"The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening, you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. As a clear violation of the decree for Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, you are herby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hoping you are well. Mafalda Hopkirk"

The letter sealed itself and landed on the floor Harry did absolutely not look happy but Vernon looked very satisfied.

"Justice" he laughed.

~~

The Dursley's went out to the car and looking around the street scared and alerted. Petunia opened the door to the back seats and ran over to the passage seat. Vernon put Dudley into the car and closed the door and looking across the street seeing Mrs. Figg looking out.

"He's not very well" he mouthed.

Harry punched the wall next to Hedwig making her squeal and a frame picture falling down to the floor. He picked up the picture.

"Sorry Hedwig"

He sat on the bed looking at the movin picture of his parents dancing with each other looking happy.

He wasn't happy at the moment. This was his first summer without Bree and she didn't answer to any of the letters he sent and nor did his friends and he was certain that they did get all of the letters he sent. He felt absolutely kept in the dark and didn't know anything about what was going on in the wizarding world.

But right now he decided to just go to sleep but in his dream he just dreamt about the night at the graveyard and he woke up.

He heard notices from downstairs and knew that the Dursley's weren't home.

He put on his glasses and saw the key at the door twisting open slowly and he grabbed his wand and stood up from the bed and pointing at the door.

The door opened and white flash flashed Harry's eyes.

"Very clean these Muggles" a woman's voice whispered.

"Tonks for god's sake" the voice belonging to Moody growled.

"Unnatural"

"Professor Moody, what are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course"

They went downstairs and walked out of the door and walked over to the side walk and stood on a line.

"But where are we going? The letter said I've been expelled"

"You haven't been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point"

"But the letter said-"

"Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing" Kingsley said.

"A hearing?"

"Uh-uh"

The adults looked around up to the sky alerted for anything that could happen.

"Don't worry Harry. We'll explain everything when we get back to the headquarters" Tonks said.

"Shh. Not here, Nymphadora"

"Don't. Call. Me. Nymphadora" she said angrily and her hair turned red. And then she shaked her head and her hair changed back to her original hair color.

Moody tapped the ground with his cane and everyone got their own broomsticks.

"Stay formation everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed"

Then they took off and left Privet Drive leaving Surrey. They flew over the water so they wouldn't get easily seen by the Muggles.

After a not too long flying they landed infront of a row with apartments. The garbage truck drew past and they walked into view.

They stood infront of the apartments and Moody tapped the ground with his cane three times and the building started to move and showing same apartment hidden behind and when it moved the Muggles didn't notice anything.

"In you go son"

Harry walked into the house and it showed a long dark dusty corridor. And when he walked in he heard voices behind the door at the end of the corridor which he slowly walked towards.

"There've been no sightings. No deaths. No proof"

"He alarmist killed Harry and Ambree. I'd that isn't proof enough-"

"Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important"

Moody knocked into Harry at the small corridor and walked past him. Kingsley patted his shoulder and walked past and Tony's winked at him.

"We must trust Dumbledore on this"

"Was he able to protect Harry and Ambree last year? Well, tonight I say it's time to take action"

Tonks stumbled in something and walked in to the door.

"Cornelius Fudge is a politican first and a wizard second"

"His instincts would be to ignite it-"

"Keep your voices down"

"He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now" Sirius said and met eyes with Harry.

Mrs. Weasley broke their eye contact and stood infront of them. "Harry"

"Mrs. Weasley"

She walked out of the door and closed it and walked over to him and hugged him.

"Heavens you're alright. Bit peaky but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished"

"Oh, about that-"

"Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left. Yeah" she said and he walked upstairs.

"Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves. If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house what would she say to old Kreacher?" He heard an old house elf say. "Oh the shame"

He glared at Harry who continued to walk upstairs. "Freaks"

"There, there mistress"

"Scum of the earth. Not like it was in the days of my fathers"

"Kreacher is here"

Harry opened the first door just as Mrs. Weasley said and was met by Hermione flying at him engulfing him in a hug. "Oh, Harry. Are you alright? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything"

"Let the man breathe, Hermione"

"And this hearing at the ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up and they simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair"

Ron and Bree stood there and just listened waiting for the bomb to explode knowing that he will get angry at him because of not answering his letters. Simply quiet.

"Yeah" he walked further into the bedroom and looked around. "There's a lot of that going round the moment. So what is this place?"

"It's headquarters"

"Of the Order if the Phoenix"

"It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who"

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter I suppose? I've gone all summer without a scrap of news"

The three others looked at each other and Ron then answered him. "We wanted to write mate. Really, we did. Only-"

"Only what?"

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything"

Harry's expression changed to angry and betrayed. "Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. After all me and Bree are the ones who saw Voldemort return. We're the ones who fought him, who saw Cedric get killed" he said angrily.

"I did tell him that Harry, I did. But he just didn't... listen. And I did try to send a letter to you but Dumbledore must have taken it down"

"Well-"

Fred and George apparated behind Harry suddenly making them all jump. "Harry"

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones"

"Don't bottle it up thought mate. Let it out"

"If you're all done shouting"

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?"

They hissed down an Extendable ear which Fred and George created to eavesdrop in conversations, so they hissed it down so they could hear what the adults talked about.

"If anyone has right to know it's Harry and Ambree. I'd if wasn't for them we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back. They're not children Molly"

"But they're not adults either. There not James and Lily, Sirius"

"Well, he's not your son and she's not your daughter"

"They're as good as. Who else has they got?"

"Hey, Ginny"

"They've got me"

"How touchingly paternal, Black perhaps the Potters will grow up to be a felon just like their godfather"

"Now you stay out of this, Snivellus"

"Snape's a part of the order?"

"Git"

"...about your supposed reformation"

"I know better"

"So why don't you tell them?"

Crookshanks played with the ear thinking it was a toy. "Get off it"

"Quick"

"Get it up"

"Crookshanks"

"Stop it"

"Get off you bloody cat"

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone"

"Get it up"

Crookshanks bit off the ear from the lace and they didn't hear anything more from the conversation.

"Hermione I hate your cat"

"Me too"

"Bad Crookshanks"

Just that moment Mrs. Weasley called them down for dinner. "Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen"

Fred and George apparated behind her and she jumped and looked MAD. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wand out for everything!" She shouted at the twins.

"Hi, mum"

Ron walked into the kitchen and Mrs. Weasley's angry face still didn't leave her. Bree walked in behind Ron and she gave her a sweet smile.

"You hungry Harry?" She asked smiling.

"You sure you're alright Harry? Gave us quite a turn" Mr. Weasley said.

"Harry Potter" Sirius said and opened his arms.

"Sirius" and he ran and hugged him with a big smile on his face.

They went and sat at the dinner table eating and Tonks was using her abilities showing Ginny and changing faces and laughing.

"This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be beside the entire Wizengamont"

"I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic against me?"

"Show him. He'll find out soon enough"

Kingsley showed him the Daily Prophet and he looked at the front page. 'The twins who lies?' And changed to. 'Fudge: all is well'

"Bree too? Against you too?"

She nodded and shrugged.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned" Sirius explained.

"Why?"

"He thinks Dumbledore's after his job" Remus answered.

"But that's insane. No one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledore-"

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't right in his mind. He's been twisted and warped by fear. Now fear makes people do terrible things. The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth"

"We think Voldemort want to build up his army again"

"What?! Fudge is a coward and will always be if he doesn't take action. He will have a so big army that it can be almost impossible to defeat him if he is denying the truth" Bree said in a low tone still not entirely recovered throat but mostly good.

"That's exactly what we think. But he's just simply refusing. Fourteen years ago he had huge number at his command and not just witches and wizards but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in"

Moody cleared his throat in warning.

"We believe Voldemort may be after something"

"Sirius"

"Something he didn't have last time"

"You mean like a weapon?"

Mrs. Weasley stopped with what she was doing. "No. That's enough. He's just a boy and she's just a girl. You say much more and you might as well induct them into the Order"

"Good"

"We want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army then we want to fight"

Sirius made an 'I said so' look and winked at the twins.

But now they decided to stop with that conversation and talk about something else.

"Bree?"

"Mmmmm, yeah?"

"When did you get here? This place I mean"

"Just yesterday at the same time as you. I came here with some Aurors"

**

After dinner they all retired for the night and this night again, Harry has those dreams.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 201 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
999K 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
54.5K 1.6K 137
Vera Clarke, the descendant of a long line sorted into Slytherin, began her first year at Hogwarts. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she began to feel like an...
279 64 33
Two Ilvermorny witches get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent their school in the Triwizard tournament, but along the way they find their...