Story Of Us || Yenyul Oneshots

By cyjyul

yenyul/yulyen oneshots, twoshots, triple shots and many shots for yenyul/yulyen nations out there! ⚠WARNING... More

Be Mine
At the Bar
The Mute Girl
Kang Hyeri
My Boss [part 1]
My Boss [end]
Birthday
Jealous
It's Start With A Fake Relationship
Lesson
Coward
My Boss [bonus chapter]
You Are Mine
Arrange Marriage
Stranger
Ex
Housemate
Our First Meet
Memory
Bestfriend (?)
We Met On Our Wedding Day
Second Chance
Someday
Someday [end]
Library
Try
Backstreet (?)
We Met Again
Protect Her, Loving Her
Protect Her, Loving Her [end]
Blind Date
Stuck With You
Stuck With You [end]
Stay
Stay [part 2]
Stay [part 3]
Stay [end]
Stuck With You [bonus chapter]
Meet
Ex (Bonus Chapter)
Don't Go Anymore
Still Loving You
Mystery Girl
You Are The Only One
Blind Love
Mistake
It's Love
360°
약속한다 (Promise)
약속한다 (Promise) [end]
Crush
Dare
Bodyguard
Her
Someone New
Bodyguard [bonus chapter]
Chocolate Love
Cheating
Dear Inspector, I miss You
Strawberry Milk
My Hot CEO
Pepero Kiss
I've Finally Found You
The Paid Girlfriend
Accepted
Fate
Christmas Wish
Lecturer
About Us
Remember
Fight
Move On
My Hot Roommate
My Home
You & I
You & I [end]
Mine
Adopted Sister
Adopted Sister [end]
Babysitter
Babysitter [part 2]
Babysitter [end]
Divorce
Hot Wife
My Cousin's Girlfriend
Her Mysterious Face
Take Care
Obsession
Forbidden Love
With You
Fixed
A Promise
A Promise [Bonus Chapter]
Kiss
Sparkling Love

Vending Machine

492 48 19
By cyjyul

4 years ago..

A woman with blonde hair was walking alone to the vending machine to buy a drink of herself. She wear a black clothes and a mask.

She was now at the hospital, visiting her mom who was having a serious diseases. She walked alone at the coridor, that time was almost 12 midnight.

She smiled to the nurses who walked passing her and finally she reached at the vending machine. The girl take out her money and start to pushing the money into the machine.

She then pressed a button and yet, her drink come out from the machine. She took the drink was turn around. But then she shocked seeing a pink haired girl with wearing a cap was standing behind her.

She held her chest as she sigh of relief. "I'm sorry if I make you shocked or scared, miss. I just wanna buy the drink." said the girl and bowed.

The blondie girl smiled before she shook her head. "No, it's okay. It's not your fault." answered her and the girl also smiles.

"If you don't mind, we can chatting together." said the girl with pink hair and the blondie girl nodded. "Sure! Before that, you must buy your drink first."

The pink girl nodded and buy her drink. The blondie girl just watching. She found the pink girl was so cute. "So, what are you doing here?" ask the pink hair.

"I am visiting my mom. Yeahh she have a serious diseases and the doctor said she must be treat immediately." answered the blondie girl and the girl nodded.

"And you?" the pink girl squeaked softly. "My sister get into an accident and now her condition was too serious. Now she was in the surgery room."

The blondie girl was shocked, she clear her throat. "I-I'm sorry for hear that. I hope she can be recovery quickly." the pink hair smiled.

"Thank you, miss blondie." the blondie girl left out a soft laughed, which it actually make the pink girl's heart flutter. "Just call me Yuri. My name is Jo Yuri. Your name?"

Yuri asked cutely. The pink girl smiled wider. "My name is Choi Y―" the girl was cutted off when suddenly her phone was ringing.

She quickly answered her call. "What? Okay I will be there quickly." said her and ended the call. Yuri looked at the pink girl who was panicked.

"Sorry, but I have to go now. My brother was calling me and it's about my sister. We will meet again." said the pink girl and she run leaving Yuri alone.

"Sorry but I don't know your name yet!" shouted Yuri but sadly the pink girl don't listening because she already gone. Yuri pouted.

"Aishh, I hope I can meet her again." wish her and stood up. Yuri walked leaving the place, walking to her mom's room.

Little did she know, after the meeting that night, she and the pink girl won't meet anymore for 4 years.

Present

"Yah Jo Yuri!" yelled a girl with half light brown hair make Yuri, the girl who dyed her hair with red hair turn around. She saw her bestfriend was running to her.

"What is it, Kim Minju?" asked Yuri lazily and she turn around back. She walked and Minju chased after her. She walked beside her.

"How about your date last night, huh? Don't tell me that you run from him again?" asked Minju and Yuri rolled her eyes. Minju saw it and her eyes widen.

"Yah! I told you to not doing that anymore! Yuri, he is so handsome and kind! Why did you do that to him?" asked Minju madly while they stopped from walking.

Yuri turn to Minju and smirked. "I already said I'm not interested with boys. I'm not straight like you too. I want a girlfriend." Minju heavily sighed.

"You still waiting for a girl from vending machine? Yuri it's almost 5 years! You don't meet with her anymore! Maybe now she already have a boyfriend or girlfriend. We don't know!"

Yuri squeaked and she stares to Minju. "Yes. I'm still waiting for her and forever waiting for her even she already have someone who own her heart. I just want her and not that Hyunjin or Jihoon!"

Minju heavily sighed and squeaked. Yuri then walked leaving her alone. Minju stroke her hair frustrated. "That Yuri.. God! I can die easily just taking care of her stupid love story!"

she mumbled alone and then saw Yuri was far away, leaving her. "Yah wait for me!" yelled Minju again and chased after her bestfriend.

A GIRL with short red brown hair was walking out from her house. She running to her car and turn around. She bite her lips madly.

"YAH CHOI YENA UNNIE!! Can you hurry up we will be late!" yelled her to her twin sister. Yet, a girl with blonde hair named Yena running out from the house.

"Aishh can you be patient, Choi Chaewon?! Okay let's go!" mad Yena back to her twin as she run to the car. Chaewon rolled her eyes and get inside the car.

Yena also get inside the car and Chaewon start the engine. She then drive leaving their house and go to their college.

They finally reached their college after 20 minutes. Both Chaewon and Yena get out from the car and walked inside the college.

"Now, how? We just a new transferred from UK and we don't know where to go―"

"Can you shut up just for a second, Chae? Why did you was so panicked?"

Yena cutted her off make Chaewon pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. Yena rolled her eyes and look around her. She realized everyone's eyes were on them.

"You said your girlfriend studying here right? Where is she?" asked Yena and Chaewon suddenly smiled. "Yes, I almost forget about her! She said she was in Chemistry course with her bestfriend."

Yena nodded. "Then, let's go to the class. You said we were in the same class with them right?" Chaewon nodded and they walked along the coridor to searched for Chemistry class.

Chaewon look around her and suddenly she saw a girl that made she smiled widely. "MinMin ahh!" shouted her and Yena make a disgusted face.

Chaewon run to her girlfriend and hugged her tight. Yena leaned closer to them. "Hey Chaewon ahh, finally I can meet you!" replied her girlfriend excitedly.

"Enough with your lovey dovey, Minju ssi, Chaewon ssi." interrupted Yena make Chaewon glared to her and Minju chuckles.

"Luckily you guys didn't late. And I can see that our Yena start to be famous in this college huh?" tease Minju make Yena feel weird.

"What do you mean, Min?" Minju rolled her eyes and look around them. "Don't you realized it? Everyone's eyes were on you guys mostly you, Yena! They start to fangirling you!"

Yena chuckles softly and shook her head. Chaewon smirked. "Yeah Minju are right. You were fucking hot and pretty that's why they stares at you like that." replied Chaewon.

"Drop the subject, can you? By the way where is your bestfriend? I don't see her." asked Yena. Minju squeaked. "She skipped Chemistry class today. She go to visited her mom's grave. Every year she will do like that. Later she will join another class."

both Yena and Chaewon nodded. "Yeah I'm sad for her. She always alone if she go to visited her mom. She have nobody to lean on when she sad. Her mom died 4 years ago. Poor her." added Minju sadly and sighed.

"Where is her dad or her siblings?" asked Chaewon while Yena just listening. "Her dad leave her and her mom when she was six years old. Meanwhile her sister, Jo Hyewon followed her dad."

both Chaewon and Yena nodded. Minju chuckle. "She will kill me if she know that I told this to you guys. Come on, let's go."

Minju said and pulled Chaewon and Yena's hands to their class. Yena and Chaewon just following her.

YURI get out from her car and lock the door. She from the grave, visiting her mom. She walked alone to her college and look at her watch. She pouted.

"It's still early to join Music class. Chemistry class is not finished yet. I will just waited at the vending machine." she mumbled and walked to the vending machine.

Yuri was so thirsty and she decided to buy herself a drink from the vending machine. She take out her money and buy her drink.

I wish I could meet her again even I didn't see her face so well.

Yuri said in her heart, she heavily sighed and took her drink. Without she noticed that a girl walked to her as she want to buy her drink too.

Yuri turn around and startled when saw the girl, she lost her balance but luckily the girl pulled her into a hugged. They stares to each other.

Why it's seems like a dejavu?

Those eyes... I've see it before but where?

Both of them said in their heart and still looking to each other. Not until Yuri back to her sense and quickly pushed the girl. Yena clear her throat.

"I-I'm sorry." Yena apologized and Yuri shook her head. "N-No, I'm sorry. It's not your fault." replied Yuri with her awkwardly smiled.

Shit! What a fucking dejavu that I felt right now?! Why I seems know that words?

Yena cursed in her heart. She look at Yuri and at the same time, Yuri also look at her. They quickly avoiding each other's eyes. Their heart best fast. "I-I will go now."

Yuri said and she quickly walked leaving Yena alone. Yena look until her figure was gone. She sigh of relief and turn back. Yena shocked seeing a picture on the floor.

"Must be the girl earlier." she mumbled and took the picture. Yena stood up and she look at the picture. Yet, Yena jaw dropped seeing the picture.

N-No.. It must be not her..

"YURI!" called Minju and Yuri who was looking at her phone lift her head up. She saw Minju walked with someone to her. She quickly stood up.

"Yuri, meet my girlfriend that I told you before, Choi Chaewon." Yuri smiled to Chaewon and the girl returned her smiled back.

"And―Ahh there she is. Yuri, that is Chaewon's twin, Choi Yena." Yuri feel her heart skipped a beat and she slowly turned around.

Once again, her eyes meet with Yena and Yena stopped from walking. They staring to each other of a couple of minutes. Minju and Chaewon feel weird.

It's totally her.. It's really her, Yena..

Why I seems know those eyes? Did we meet before? And why my heart start to beat fast for someone else?

"Yena unnie?" called Chaewon make Yena and Yuri back to their sense. Yena take a deep breath and walked to them. She stopped beside Yuri and Yuri start to be nervous.

"She's my bestfriend Yena, Chaewon. Jo Yuri." Chaewon's face changed hearing that name but she quickly doing a handshake with Yuri. Then, Yuri turn to Yena. "Yena."

"Yuri." both of them doing a handshake with full of nervous and awkward. They pulled out the gripped and avoiding each other.

"We will go now, Chae.. Yena. I have to meet my family and sorry because I cannot joined you guys." Minju apologized and her face was sad.

"It's okay, MinMin. We will but later okay?" minju smiled and she nodded to Chaewon. "We will go now. Bye!" Minju waved to them and pulled Yuri. They walked leaving them.

Chaewon then looked to Yena who still watching Yuri and Minju walked leaving them. She then heavily sighed. "Unnie." call her.

Yena turn to faced Chaewon. Yet, she nodded in weak. "It's her, Chaewon ahh." tell Yena and Chaewon was startled.

2 days later.. (at night)

YURI was spacing out and she didn't touch her foods yet. That night, it rained very heavily. Minju who was eating weird looking at Yuri's action. She rolled her eyes.

"Yah Jo Yuri! What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" asked Minju make Yuri was gasped and she quickly look to Minju. Minju raised a brow.

Yuri sighed as she know what's that mean. "I-I seems know who is Choi Yena." tell Yuri and Minju shocked. She stop from eating and turn all her attention to her bestfriend.

"Really? Tell me everything, Jo." Yuri squeaked. "You know.. the girl from vending machine 4 years ago?" asked Yuri and Minju nodded.

"I think it's her. Because you know what? For all these 4 years my heart only beat fast for that girl but when I saw Yena, this stupid heart start to beat fast for her for no reason! And you know what? I bumped into Yena at the vending machine two days ago.. and it's like a dejavu."

explained Yuri and Minju could tell that her face is so stress. Minju feel pity to Yuri and held her hands tight. Yuri looked at her. "Are you sure it's really her?" ask Minju and Yuri lowered her head.

Then, she shook her head. "I.. I-I don't know." Minju nodded. "How did you meet Chaewon?" asked Yuri, try to changed the topic. Minju smiled a little.

"After I visited your mom that night, I walked alone and was about to go home but then I saw Yena waa running to somewhere and she seems panicked. So I followed her. I'm crazy right? I don't even know them but I followed her."

Yuri left out a soft laughed and Minju squeaked softly. "Then, I saw Chaewon being pushed out from the surgery room. I heard the doctor said Chaewon is safe from the accident. I walked to Yena and talk with her. I asked her can I be their friends. Surprisingly, Yena didn't thought I'm crazy and just let me being friends with them."

"Then, I start to take care of Chaewon until she wake up at 3 a.m. and we start to be close. Then Chaewon asked me to be her girlfriend when we have been friends for 5 months. So, I accept her." Yuri nodded.

"But you know what? At first I thought Yena is Chaewon's girlfriend because Yena seems worried too much and her outfit that day.. She wear a black clothes and a cap." Yuri raised a brow.

"What?" Minju nodded. "Oh I have the picture. Wait for a minute." Minju added and she take out her phone. Yuri just watching her action.

"Oh, here it is." said Minju and show the picture to Yuri. Yuri take a look for the picture and then she shocked. "I-It's her." said Yuri to Minju.

Her tears finally fall down. Minju looked to Yuri. "What?" asked Minju and Yuri nodded. "It's Yena.. Y-Yena is the girl that I meet at vending machine 4 years ago. I remember her clothes."

Minju closed her mouth using her palm as she startled. Yuri still didn't believe it, and she looked down. Minju then held her shoulder.

"You should meet her, Yuri. I know.. she must missing you too." suggest Minju and Yuri quickly stood up. She then run leaving Minju alone. Minju sighed.

YENA look outside of the cafe. She saw the rains keep falling down very heavy. Chaewon already called her to go home quickly and Yena obeyed her.

She stood up and take her phone. Yena put the phone inside her pocket and she took the umbrella beside her. Yena walked leaving the cafe and walked to her house that wasn't far from her house.

When she was walking alone, suddenly she saw a figure was running to her and Yena stopped from walking. She stared at the figure until she clearly saw who is it.

Jo Yuri.

Yuri stopped from running as she saw Yena was staring to her. Both of them looked at each other. "Y-Yuri? Why you didn't bring the umbrella? It rained very hard."

Yena started to talk to Yuri. Meanwhile Yuri still silent and her tears keep falling down. But Yena don't realized it since it rained.

All of a sudden, Yuri run to her and she hugged Yena so tight. Yena was gasped and speechless, her heart start to beat so fast. She frozed at her place.

"Y-Yuri?"

"Y-You.. is that girl right? Y-You are the one w-who know my name but didn't introduce y-yourself that time right?"

Yena frowned, she wonder how this quick Yuri can know about it? Yuri look to Yena, still didn't broke the hugged.

"It's you right? When you heard my name a few days ago, why you didn't said it to me?! Why did you hide it from me?! Don't you know I badly want to meet you?! I waited for you everyday at the vending machine, b-but you had never come."

Yuri start to crying again as she lowered her head and sobbing so hard. She was about to fell off but Yena quickly gripped her tightly. She hugged Yuri. Yuri pushed her but failed.

"I-I'm so sorry Yuri.. I really want to meet you everyday at the same vending machine but then my parents send me to UK without telling me and Chaewon. I-I want to meet you everyday. So bad, Yuri."

Yuri was sobbing so hard hearing Yena's explanation. Luckily nobody was around them since it's already late night. "I like you, Yena. I love you."

confessed Yuri and Yena smiled widely. "I like you―no. I love you too Yuri. My heart beat fast for you since the first day I saw you and my heart still beat fast for you in these 4 years. Let's make a happy ending."

Yuri lift her head up, looking to Yena shyly but then she nodded. Yena chuckles, she throw the umbrella and cupped Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri feel nervous seeing Yena's face start to close with her. She closed her eyes and feel a soft lips on her lips. Yena kiss her gently and full of passionate.

Yuri respond to the kissed, she hugged Yena so tight. That night, they have a wonderful and passionate kisses in the heavy rain.

so, here's the short and boring story for you guys. I know maybe this story is not fun since it was so simple. It was my sudden idea okay😌✌🏻anyways hope you enjoyed it a lot.

[3096 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 64
Enjoy the Oneshots!! ❥𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙
3K 326 70
(G)I-DLE YuYeon JSYQ One Shots Start: February 10th 2024 | 2/10/'24 End:...
29.6K 1.9K 58
"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing ourselves to have a happy ending." June...
140K 1.3K 48
ITZY ONESHOTS. ANYTHING ITZY: 18+ fairly well-written fluffy, smuts, g!ps, AUs, imagines, angst, ships, drama, romance READ THE INTRO FOR DIRECTION. ...