The Billionaire CEO

By AidinWhite

{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

618 17 1
By AidinWhite

"Adrian", it was the first thing I'd heard in over an hour.

"Adrian" the voice repeated once again and I opened my eyes to be met with Olivia's slate grey, and emerald one's.

"Olivia" I grumble blinking away the fog from sleep that still hung over me like an unwelcome cool autumn morning.

"We're home" she says pushing some of the hair on my face off.

"And we have two hours of driving after we pack" I say opening the back door to the Maybach, and getting out after thanking Elijah.

"Yes but we don't have to leave immediately" Olivia says.

"Okay that's good because I need to shower" I say walking up the steps to the front door of the house and stepping inside.

"I don't really think there's anything we need Waccabuc has a lot of our clothing" Olivia says following me upstairs to our room.

"Yeah I guess we do have a lot of clothes there" I agree taking my coat off, and walking into my half of our closet, and picking out jeans and a hoodie since I would like to be comfy for our long drive.

I then walked to the bathroom to quickly shower before the drive.

When I had gotten out, and put on my chosen clothing, I walked out to find Olivia had also changed into black leggings, and my red Givenchy hoodie that had disappeared a few weeks ago.

"So that's where my hoodie went" I laugh and she gives me a small smile before shrugging.

"It's comfy" she says.

"You can keep it" I say and she gives me a grateful smile before we walk out of our bedroom downstairs.

"Do you want me to cook for or just pick up food on our way out of New York?" I ask pulling on my shoes.

"We can pick up food it'll be faster, also I can call ahead to place an order for us to pick up" Olivia says retreiving her phone.

"What like a pizza?" I ask, pulling out the key to the usual Waccabuc vehicle.

"Yeah, that way one of us just walks in and gets it and it'll be ready for us when we get there" she says.

"Alright, if you want to do that, I'll go get the Brabas" I says spinning the key as I walk down to the garage.

I then opened the garage door and walked down and along the line of cars until I stopped beside the tallest vehicle in my whole garage and one of two that were taller then me.

Pulling open the door I got into my G900 and started the engine before driving up to meet Olivia, who happened to be walking down the steps as I pulled out of the garage.

Walking around the front which was tall enough to the point that I could just see Olivia's hair moving along the side of the vehicle before the door opened and she got inside.

"Off we go to Nico and Kate's house" I say driving away towards the house which I knew the route to by heart simply because of what it was like moving him and Kate into their home.

When I got to the white and black French contemporary styled home I saw my sister and best friend walk out of their house towards us with their bags in a hand while their free one's were joined.

Nico then loaded their bags into the back of the SUV while Kate hopped in the back seat".

"Adrian" she says before turning to Olivia and hugging her even though there was an entire chair between them. "Hi Olivia".

"Hey Kate" Olivia laughs seconds before Nico slid into the corresponding passenger seat.

"Hunter said he was getting ready to go pick up the other half of us, so by the time we get to New York he'll be passing back through Midtown" Nico says as I drive off towards the city.

"But do they get to have pizza on their way to Waccabuc?" Olivia says looking up into the mirror at their reactions.

"Let me guess you ordered pizza, and you will likely go in" Kate says first pointing at Olivia then me.

"Yeah that sounds about right" I say as I get back on the main road to begin heading towards Central Park which often seems like the place where we end up meeting.

When we got to New York Olivia directed me to the place where she set the pickup order for our pizza, and I went there first to collect the food that we would be eating, along with leaving a generous tip for the fact that they one kept them warm, and didn't mess up the order.

I then carried the boxes out to the G900 I got back inside setting the boxes on the center console.

"Dig in we have a long drive ahead of us still" I say taking two slices and stacking them before pulling away from the curb.

As we passed by Central Park I spotted Hunter's Urus, and purposely revved the engine when I pulled up beside him, before rolling down my window.

"You look like a drug dealer in the fucking tank your driving" Hunter called up to me.

"Hunter you're driving a Lamborghini" I point out.

"Alright fair enough" he says rolling up his window as the light changes to green and he falls in behind me.

The next hour was filled with us eating pizza and listening to music while driving out to the lake house in Waccabuc.

This was always a beautiful drive out to a place where all of us had good memories, and had a chance to escape from the media of New York, I even had memories of when it had just been the four of us four of the wealthiest billionaire heirs of the United States, now here we were so many years later going to one of all of our favourite places.

When we finally reached my driveway we pulled in and parked outside the grey and black house with the wooden panels designed to look worn even though they weren't.

Parking I got out, and stretched along with everyone else.

"Those seats are comfy I see how you two drove to Canada and back without stopping" Kate says.

"You've been all this way before though" I laugh.

"Yeah but when you've ran around like your clothing is on fire you realized just how comfy those seats are" she says.

"Fair enough" Olivia says as we all walk towards the front door so that we could relax, I also watched Nico toss the boxes out into my trashcan before he went inside.

I then slid off my shoes and walked into the living room looking out on the patio and pool, with the outdoor kitchen and dining area along with the firepit halfway between the house and the beach.

"Hot tub time" Riley declares before running upstairs and I smirk.

Some things never change, he will always be a child.

"We should probably go do the same or he'll literally drag us all in" Nico says sighing and heading upstairs along with everyone else, including me because the one time I didn't want to go in the pool Riley and Hunter tried to pull me in, unsuccessfully but they still tried.

Getting to my bedroom I changed in the closet before coming out dressed in black shorts, and heading downstairs so that I could be outside before everyone else.

Walking across the patio to the pool which let off a small amount of heat compared to the hot tub which was a hundred four degrees, and steaming in the cool night air.

Sliding in I relaxed into the corner, and shut my eyes slowly breathing in and out, until I hear the sound of quick paced foot steps and a large splash which somehow reached me.

Opening my eyes I saw blonde hair and instantly knew who it was.

"Riley he will kill you even if you're his friend" Nico mutters walking over to where I had previously sat comfortably.

"You mean best friend, right Adrian" Riley says and I give him a blank look. "Looks like someone needs a hug".

Riley then all but leapt out of the pool and walked over to where I was sitting".

"Niles if you touch me I will break your hand, regardless of if you're my friend or not" I warn narrowing my eyes at him.

"Someone get Olivia out here, Adrian's in a mood" Hunter calls into the house before sitting on the opposite side of the hot tub near where Riley had located himself just far enough that if he had to get away from me if I acted on my threats he could.

After a moment the girls all walked out dropping towels around the edge of the hot tub before lowering themselves into the warm water.

"Oh this is warm" Mia hums as she takes the spot next to Hunter.

"I would hope so, its a hundred four degrees, in here" Nico says looking over at the screen which showed temperature, along with controlling the jets and light colours.

"No wonder I'm more relaxed that's just about halfway to boiling" Hunter says, and Olivia, Nico, and I all look at him.

"What?" he asks noticing we were all looking at him.

"You're right" I say.

"It's Riley who sucks at math, not me" Hunter says pointing to his friend.

"Don't throw me under the bus, like that" Riley says.

"Well that just confirms it".

"But Hunty" Riley feigns hurt, while we laugh because of the fact Hunter hated the nickname Olivia had called him to bug him, now it's this whole thing.

"I will pull an Adrian and drown you".

"I'm not that violent" I defend.

"You held me above water and threatened to drown me" Riley says.

"I wasn't actually going to drown you dumbass" I fire back.

"You thought about it though".

"I'm not obligated to answer that" I reply.

"Olivia how is it that you ended up dating this devil?" Riley implores.

"I asked enough questions to get to actually know him, somehow better then all of you, except for maybe Kate, and Nico" Olivia muses.

"No he definitely has told you things none of us could figure out about him, and most of us have known him since we were children" Nico says.

"I'm going to add he is the definition of secretive, but for some reason it's always justified" Kate points out.

That's because all of you are important to me and I'm secretive to keep you all safe.

"I always have good intention at leave let that be known" I smile.

"At least we can be reassured he got rich through good intent" Mia remarks.

"Wasn't the point of this vacation to escape work, and work related topics" I breathe resuming the position I had been in before Riley cannon balled into the pool.

"Fair point" Mia sighs before changing the topic, and casual lighthearted conversation takes over all of us starting off the first of many nights we'd likely stay here for.

The only reason this chapter is early is because I worked pretty late lastnight to finish the majority of this so there's my reasoning, and what do you think they will get up to I have some ideas but we'll see how many I get to do, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
418K 9.7K 50
Adelaine Matthews,a 19 year old hardworking girl with a passion for cooking and a dream to own a restaurant loses money as she pays off her mother's...
75.2K 1.8K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
563 18 16
Cole Reagan has always been focused, ambitious, and goal-oriented. It's why at thirty-seven, he's one of the youngest billionaires in the world. It's...