𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 // 𝐌𝐎𝐍�...

By Kotryna_La

Different imagines with different characters from the show "Money Heist" that I came up with:) All of the inf... More

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 // 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨
𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 // 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝//𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧//𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭? // 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐚
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐓𝐨 𝐮𝐬 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨

1K 29 14
By Kotryna_La

This imagine was requested by stevanat- so thank you so so much for sending me your idea:) but if any of you want, part 2 can follow up this one:D

[-]

The shots of the guns of Denver, Manilla, and London rang through the hall non-stop as they tried getting to a safe space from out of the open. When they finished for a quick second and wanted to collect themselves, the three of them hid behind three separate pillars next to one another.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" London asked as she quickly turned to her side and shot some more before looking at Manilla and Denver who were from her right and left.

"You're asking me as if I know." Manilla laughed as she tried shooting herself at the others too.

Denver heard their conversation as he joined in. "Well, one thing's for sure, we can't stay out here for too long. Sooner or later, they'll cramp us in here and we won't have anywhere to go."

"Well, what the hell are we supposed to go then?" Manilla yelled at him since the sounds above them were unbearable and they were unable to talk together in normal voices.

London desperately tried looking around and seeing some safe space or place where they could take shelter. Their lives were in their hands and if they weren't gonna act now, they'll soon wind up dead.

Sweat dripped on her face and her whole body as her breath and lip quivered not being able to accept this could be the end. She looked down at the gun she was holding and saw her engagement ring sparkle which gave her an idea.

"Think like Sergio, think like Sergio..." She was telling herself in her mind as she closed her eyes and took a few quick seconds to work. Then she suddenly opened her eyes and remembered the blueprints of the room where she was in.

And she was correct: at the very end of the room and middle of the wall, there were two big doors leading their way inside the kitchen. And that was gonna make them survive this hell much easier and use her solution to this madness.

"Guys, over there!" She shouted pointing at the doors for Denver and Manilla to see their goal.

The three looked at each other understanding what they're supposed to do and what we're gonna do. Then they all tried to move out of their hiding places only to have a couple of dozen near-miss shots aimed at them from the police.

Manilla shrieked as London gasped and they all backed up against the pillars once again. Even though Manilla and Denver managed not to get hurt in the process, London wasn't as lucky as them since she was about to run first and lead the way.

She put her hand on her right shoulder as she felt the terrible stinging and sudden pain in that spot. She closed her eyes not daring to look at the wound but finally forcing herself to do it. Blood was spilling everywhere and her left hand was already covered in blood looking as if she just dipped it inside a bucket full of it.

She didn't even feel the shot at the moment because of the adrenaline, she was just so focused on getting herself and Denver and Manilla to safety, that she took that one hit for the team.

The other two noticed that she was hurt and immediately drew their attention to her. "Oh, my god, London!" Manilla looked at the fatally injured London as she covered her mouth with her hand knowing that she couldn't reach out for her or she would get shot just like London did.

"London, where did you get shot?" Denver felt as if the stress and anxiety took him over like a huge wave after seeing London's state. "Does it hurt really bad? Can you breathe normally?"

London felt as lost as ever as she tried holding her wound and trying to stop the blood from coming out even more. "In- in the shoulder, my right one. I mean, it hurts enough."

"Shit, that's not good." Denver grunted as he tried shooting at the police out of anger as the two women stayed silent in shock and confusion. "Listen, we need to get you to the room now. Can you go on your own?"

Unfortunately, London was injured pretty badly. Even if she were to go to the hospital or have an operation right now and there, she would have to still walk away with more injuries that would cause her extreme pain or even death.

London thought about it for a second and concocted a real plan which she knew was gonna turn out really bad. "I-I guess, but I won't be able to cover nor you nor myself." She explained holding her gun with the last strength she had within her.

"Don't worry, we'll cover you." Manilla reassured her looking deep in her eyes knowing she wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

London nodded and smiled at her as Denver got ready and counted from 3 down to 1. On 1 Denver and Manilla ran shooting their guns as London didn't move out of her place and shot at the police from her spot helping the two get there safely.

Her job shooting at the police proved to be crucial since if it wasn't for her, if the three of them would have run together, they would have gotten injured or dead fast.

Denver noticed that she wasn't with them and stopped in his tracks which was a very risky move. "London!"

"Go!" She yelled back at him firing as fast as she could trying to ignore the pain.

Manilla looked at London who she had left behind. She wanted to get back to her but Denver grabbed her hand and the two raced across the hall till the end trying to dodge the bullets trying to hit them. They finally went inside safely and when they finally closed the door, London exhaled and fell to the ground with some relief.

Even though she wasn't even close to being safe, she was happy that Denver and Manilla were safe and sound for now. The fact that they were safe was something that made her feel like this action of hers still had a meaning and purpose.

Meanwhile, the two barricaded the door as Denver contacted The Professor through his headphone wanting to tell the news. "Professor? Professor?"

The Professor rushed to his desk as he heard Denver's yelling. He was in his layer with Marseille, Benjamin, and Alicia who had just given birth and was with her daughter in her hands. He quickly ran over and put on his headset with the microphone. "Denver? Denver, what's going on?"

How do you tell a man that his wife had just been shot and left in the middle of war outside to defend herself when she's badly injured and is close to death? Well, that's the question Denver had to answer himself when he needed to explain to The Professor the situation. And it wasn't the most pleasing situation to be in.

"London...she's...she got shot in her shoulder and-and is now in the hall hiding from the police." Denver managed to stutter out only imagining how shocked and worried The Professor might be.

"Wh-what?" The Professor was in disbelief refusing to believe that she was hurt. She was the last person he wanted to get hurt, he swore to himself that he would keep her safe and get the same amount of people that he had brought to the Bank of Spain bring out as well.

Denver locked his eyes with Manilla as he felt his whole body beginning to tremble. "Manilla and I are hiding in the kitchen and we're trying to think of a way to help her but-"

"Just-just wait." The Professor cut him off and switched from talking to Denver to talking with London. He took a deep breath hoping for the best and spoke to her. "London? London are you okay?"

London was quietly hiding behind that same pillar not even shooting anymore since the bullet that shot her in the shoulder damaged her important arteries and she's left with no possible movement to move without agonizing pain burning through her body.

"Sergio?" She asked with a small chuckle as she heard his soothing voice over her headphone. Even though she was on the edge of death and coming closer to it, she was still relieved to hear him more than anything. 

The Professor sighed in some relief that she was still alive as he leaned against his desk with his hands. "Oh, god, you're alive. Listen, I need for you to stay calm and help me get some help to you, okay?."

London knew that wasn't going to happen or was going to happen but was going to be unnececary as she dryly smiled and as a small tear fell down her left cheek. "You don't have to do that, Sergio."

"Don't be ridiculous, London." The Professor felt as his body started to tremble again. "I'm gonna help you get out of there, okay? Sooner or later, you'll get out of there alive, you hear me?"

London sniffled as she could feel the footsteps from afar coming closer very slowly. She knew she had at most 3 minutes left and wanted to make those last minutes purposeful and let the people she loves know that she's grateful for them.

"Sergio...I love you." She said with her voice breaking in the process at the touch of that subject.

The Professor already saw where she was going with this and he refused to go along with her decision for even a second. "London, no."

"You've shown me the purpose of life and let me live it to its fullest till my last day. I can't tell you in words how much I love and cherish you and have been doing that for 3 years." She continued wanting to say everything she held inside.

"London, please..." The Professor finally felt how his eyes started to tear up listening to her.

"Please tell the others that I love them...and that I want for them to reach the end...even if it's without everyone." She managed to hold in a quiet sob not wanting Sergio to hear her crying in her last moments, she knew it would only make it more painful for him.

"London, just tell me where you are and are you hurt, please!" The Professor still didn't give up.

London finally felt the footsteps echoing through the room knowing that the police are already closer to her than she thought. "You proposing to me, marrying me, and giving me the best life possible has made me the happiest I have ever been."

"Y/n, stop!" The Professor couldn't hold it anymore as he said her real name, he only did that when things came to the edge which was rare.

"Can you promise me one thing, Sergio?" She asked with her voice quieter.

"Y/n, please..." Sergio sobbed not being able to hold it in anymore.

But London wasn't about to let that last part go. "Can you promise?" 

"Y-yes, of course." The Professor said in between sobs not even trying to hold it in anymore, just wanting to listen to her. "Anything."

"Finish this heist till the end." She almost whispered unhearably. "I know you can do it."

"Y/n, please..."

London felt the footsteps come so close she whispered even quieter. "I love you."

The Professor knowing that this was the last moment wanted for her to know the truth also. "I love you too, Y/n."

London felt as her tears fell down on her hands from her cheeks as she took off her ring and let it roll down the whole room up until it reached the kitchen where Denver and Manilla were hiding. It stopped right in front of them on the ground as the two understood whose ring it was.

And then the final shot.

The shot that was able to be heard from every part of the bank.

The shot that Sergio feared most of.

And as Denver screamed and cried out London's real name and everyone felt something was wrong and incorrect, the bank went silent.

"Y/n L/n aka London is down sergeant."

And the words which would echo through Sergio's mind up until his death were heard and were about to be heard all around the world in less than 12 hours. But no one would be more hurt about that more than The Professor and his heart.

[-]

"London's dead." Tokyo said in the quitest tone possible as she turned around to face Lisbon, Palermo, and Rio. Tokyo could feel the worst feeling imaginable wash over her entire body in a split second as she fell to the ground and buried her face in her hands. "She's dead!"

Rio fell down to the ground next to her and hugged her tight as she cried into his shoulder without a single stop. Lisbon and Palermo looked at each other only being able to fantasize about the pain The Professor was going through.

"Does-does The Professor know?" Palermo asked in disbelief as well looking at Lisbon who was looking down at the ground with her breath trembling.

"Probably." She managed to say which was the last thing she said before sobbing as well and being pulled into a hug by Palermo almost immediately. The four of them comforted each other knowing that this will never be forgotten. By anyone. Ever.

[-]

The Professor couldn't and refused to believe that was over. So many thoughts were running in his head without stopping from sadness to guilt that he promised to keep London safe and he didn't do it. He felt as if his world just fell apart and there was no way of constructing it back to the way it was. 

The love of his life, the most incredible woman that he knew, was gone. And losing a person over speaking to the over the intercom in the kind of goodbye no one wants to experience when saying your last words to a loved one. It's like a wall that is separating you two can't be broken until you go through more shit.

The Professor sat on the ground on his knees as the last words of London and the words "Y/n L/n aka London is down sergeant" echoed through his mind reminding him of how it all unfolded. He could only imagine the view of London how she left the world.

"Sergio, I'm sorry..." Marseille tried to comfort him by putting his hand on his right shoulder only for The Professor to stand up and go to the bathroom wanting to censor himself from the cruel world that brought him so much pain.

He locked the door and looked at the mirror as he couldn't control himself and fell to the ground sobbing and crying out loud letting everything out. Words couldn't describe how much anger and hatred he felt at this world for taking the most important thing out of his life.

The other three, Marseille, Benjamin, and Sierra stood there almost in the same shock as Sergio. No one could process the fact that London, the woman who seemed to do everything and had the biggest heart of all, was gone.

[-]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 284 13
In which two souls find eachother at the most unexpected time, and help eachother heal as much as they can. nairobi x fem!oc
2.9K 91 9
[DISCONTINUED] Isabella Reyes - a successful and graceful thief with no regrets or mistakes ever made. Andres de Fonollosa and Martin Berrote - sadis...
5 0 6
A boy from the Autistic spectrum plans to lead the biggest robbery in history, he will start by robbing small banks, from there he will recruit a tea...
737 18 12
You are golden, Bel. Not like the sun glittering in the ocean. Not like golden leaves falling from the tree. No, you are hidden from their eyes. O...