Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Barty Crouch... Junior?

763 14 1
By chocolatelover015

After changing and all, the twins went to Dumbledore's office to talk with him. They stood outside the office when they heard voices and stopped to eavesdrop even though they knew that they shouldn't.

"A man has died here Fudge. And he won't be the last. You must take action"

"I will not. Times like these, the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore!"

"Then for once show them some!"

"The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled. I will not be seen as a coward!"

He already is a coward, Bree thought.

"A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think"

"What did you say to me?"

"Excuse me gentlemen. It may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private" Moody said and opened the door with his wand and showed Harry with a raised fist.

"Oh, Harry, Ambree! How good to see you again" Fudge said happily.

"We can come back later Professor"

"Oh, not necessary Harry and Ambree. The Minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you" he said and walked down the stairs.

Fudge narrowed his eyes at Dumbledore. "Here you are. Your hat" he said coldly.

"Oh and you two can feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence but I have to warn you, they're a wee bit sharp" and then he walked out and Moody following after him leaving the twins in his office alone.

They looked around his office and Bree went over to Fawkes and patted him.

Harry took a hand full of Licorice snaps and they jumped and bit his hand. "Ow!"

He backed into some kind of  'closet' and Bree laughed at him. "He did warn you, didn't he?"

"Heh"

He shaked off the Licorice snaps and they went down on the floor and he tried to catch them. And the closet door behind him opened and a pensieve came out of it with a bright light.

Harry stood up from under the table and went over to the pensieve. "Bree. Come and look"

She gave Fawkes one last pat and went over to where Harry stood at the pensieve and looked down into the water like water.

Harry drew his wand over the water and the blue light changed color. "No wait wha-"

Then the both of them fell down into the pensieve and fell down into the room below the pensieve showed and landed into two empty seats next to Dumbledore and close to Moody.

"Professor?"

"I don't think they can hear or see us"

"Professor" some man said from behind them and shaking hands. Their hands went right through Harry and Bree.

In the middle of the room Karkaroff was hoisted up in a cage in Azkaban clothes with long nails around him ready to almost stabbing him.

"Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this council. Should your testimony prove consequential council may be prepared to order your immediate release. Until such time you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. Do you accept this terms?" Mr. Crouch asked.

"I do sir"

"And what do you wish to present?"

"I have names sir. There was Rosier, Evan Rosier"

The man beside Crouch searches in some papers and gave it to him. "Rosier is dead"

"He took a piece of me with him though, didn't he?" Moody said to Dumbledore.

"I don't know"

"I'd thats all the witness has to offer-"

"No, no, no. There was Rockwood! He was a spy"

"Augustus Rockwood? Of the Department of Mysteries?"

"Yeah, the same. He passed information to You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself"

"Very well. Council will deliberate. In the meantime you will return to Azkaban"

"No! Wait please! Please I have more! What about Snape? Severus Snape?"

Dumbledore stood up and defended him. "As the council is aware, I've given evidence on this matter. Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater and prior to Lord Voldemort's downfall turned spy for us at great personal risk"

"It's a lie!"

"Today he's no more a Death Eater than I"

"Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord!"

"SILENCE" Crouch said turning impatient. "Unless the witness possesses any genuine name of consequence this session is now concluded"

"Oh, no, no, no. Ive heard about one more"

"What's that?"

"The name"

"Yes?"

"I know for a fact this person took part in the capture and by means of the Cruciatus Curse torture of the Auror Frank Longbottom and his wife!"

A man from the back stood up ready to leave the room.

"The name. Give me the wretched name!"

"Barty Crouch..."

Rita Skeeter gasped and Barty looked confused himself.

"...Junior"

Gasps were heard from the entire hall and the twins looked to the man.

The man who was ready to leave guessing as Barty Crouch. Jr. was ready to jump toward the exit but Moody was faster than and shoot a spell at him making him land on a pile of paper.

The Aurors took him by the arms and he trashed in their hold. "Hold him down!"

Bartemius Crouch looked betrayed and absolutely surprised.

"Get your filthy hands off me you pathetic little men!"

The Aurors went over with him and stood infront of his father. He flicked his tounge and Bree caught that two times and her eyes immediately went wide. She looked behind her at Moody and then back at Barty Crouch Junior before he was completely turned away from where she sat.

"Hello father"

"You're no son of mine"

Jr growled and trashed in the Auror's hold before the twins flew back from the pensieve back in Dumbledore's office and stood back up.

Dumbledore stood next to the pensieve.

"Curiosity is not a sin Harry and Ambree. But you should exercise caution. It's a pensieve. Very useful if like me you find your mind a wee bit stretched. It allows me to see once more things I've already seen" he explained when Harry looked back at the pensieve.

"You see twins I have searched and searched for something, some small detail, something I might have overlooked. Something that would explain why these terrible things have happened. Every time I get close to an answer, it slips away. It's maddening" he said frustrated and sat down on a stair.

"Sir? Mr. Crouch's son. What exactly happened to him?" Harry asked.

"He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it. But he had no choice, the evidence was overwhelming. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that I... me and Bree had a dream about him"

Dumbledore looked very interested and silently asked him to continue.

"It was in the summer, before school"

Dumbledore stood up.

"In the dream, we were in a house. And Voldemort was there, only he wasn't quite human. And Wormtail was there too. And Mr. Crouch's son"

"Has there been others like this dream?"

"Yes. Always the same one"

Dumbledore went over to the pensieve.

"Sir, these dreams, what we see. You don't think it's actually happening do you?"

"I think it's unwise for you to linger over these dreams. I think it's best if you simply... cast them away" Dumbledore said and put his wand at the side of his forehead and put it down in the pensieve.

"Yes sir. Goodnight sir"

Harry and Bree walked out of his office but before Bree could walk out, Dumbledore called her in again.

"Yes sir?"

"Ambree, I'm sure something is disturbing you since you got out of the pensieve. Do you know something?" He asked suspicious.

"Sir, I have to ask you a question but I need you to answer completely honest. Absolutely no lies"

He nodded for her to go ahead.

"Personally, I suspect that the dream me and Harry have is real but I really don't know. But do you think that Mr. Crouch's son is outside Azkaban right now this moment?"

He looked at her and then down at the pensieve again. "Yes. Yea I do think so. Is there something I'm missing that you don't?"

"I'm 99% sure that his son is closer to you than you know sir. I really don't know if I'm delusional and just seeing things but I know that this entire year he's been very close to all of us"

Dumbledore looked at her in absolute bewilderment. "Who are you suspecting?"

"I only suspect from what I've seen that it's-" she got interrupted by the door opening and revealing Moody.

"Sir! I need a word. It's urgent" He said.

"Yeah, Goodnight Professor" Bree said and almost running out of his office.

//
Meanwhile Bree and Dumbledore talked Harry walked back to the common room and heard voices behind a door.

"It's a sign Severus. You know what it means as well as I" Karkaroff said showing his Dark Mark which Harry saw when Snape opened the door.

Karkaroff walked out of the door looking mad and looked at Harry.

Harry was on his way to continue walk before Snape beat him to it. "Potter! What's your hurry?"

Harry walked and stood infront of Snape.

"Congratulations, your performance in the Black lake was inspiring. Gillyweed, am I correct?"

"Yea sir"

"Ingenious. A rather rare herb, gillyweed" he said and Harry followed him in into the small room. "Not something found in your everyday garden"

He took out a bottle from one of the shelves. "Nor is this"

And showed Harry an unknown small bottle. "Know what it is?"

Harry shaked his head having absolutely no idea and no energy. "Bubble juice sir?"

"Veritaserum. Three drops of this and You-Know-Who himself would spill his darkest secrets. The use of it on a student is regrettably forbidden. However... should you ever steal from my personal stores again my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice"

"I haven't stolen anything"

"Don't lie to me. Gillyweed may be innocuous but boomslang skin, lacewing flies? You and your little friends are brewing Polyjuice potion and believe me I'm gonna find out why"

Bree then popped out from nowhere. "Actually sir you're far too late of suspecting us finding out why. Maybe you should dig deeper into who could've possibly stole from you. But believe me when I say that Harry nor any of us other have stolen from you"

She glared at Snape and took Harry's hand and walked away from Snape.

"He's an idiot honestly. I don't understand why he's so against you. Ugh, what happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? That guy must be heartbroken" she said angrily.

Harry just looked at her amused.

"Plus! He should stop putting his nose into other people's bussniess" she added.

"You sound like Hermione"

"And sometimes you sound like Ron. Too much actually. Maybe it's him you're gonna turn to with Polyjuice potion"

They laughed and walked back to their rooms.

"Thanks for defending me by the way!"

"I'd do it again"
_______________________________

I'll stop here because next chapter will be long. And if I would continue write on this chapter it would be VERY long..

Thanks!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
129K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
1.9K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
15.1K 504 35
[BOOK 1] ❝ I love you both so much! Please, be strong. See you soon. ❞ These were the last words Lily Potter spoke to her twin children the night s...