ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-66

1.4K 55 19
By Samansanam

After changing their clothes/dress, everyone come out and walk towards their limo, and take their seat on their respective place, and everyone started talking on random topics, and like that way passing their time throughout the journey, they all reached to their destination which is the restaurant, where they all will eat their dinner tonight........

By the way this is the dresses which they are wearing:-

Mom & Dad.

Uncle & Aunt.

BTS.

TXT.

Blackpink.

Aera.

After 1 hour of riding/traveling, they all reached at the location....

By the way for your information, Kim Dongwook aka dad of Bts, bp including Aera, already booked the VIP room for his family....

So they all walk towards the reception area, and as for the room which is booked in the name of Mr. Kim, after checking, the receptionist call an employee to escort them to their room.

In walking to the direction, Aera tripped as you all know sometimes how Aera is so clumsy, she is ready to kiss the floor, but it didn't happen, as someone catch her before she hit the ground by holding her waist, as so much in romantic way, just like how a male lead catched his female lead in a k-drama, saving her from falling, and everything will happen in slow motion and everyone around the both will become disappeared or vanished/blurred...

Yes you are thinking/assumption is right/correct, the boy who hold Aera, is not any one of her brothers or cousins.

And everyone present there,except Aera and the boy gasps loudly, but the two are lost in each other's eyes, and both of them forgot where they are and with whom they are, and both forgot everything and everyone around them, which makes BTS furious and they come in rage, TXT notice them, so TXT clear their throats, which makes the two come out from their trance/little world.....

And both of them become embarrassed...

Lisa:- Wait a minute, you are the same boy who kissed Jungkook.

Txt:- What? When? and How?

Jungkook:- Ya, It was just an accident. (He shouts)

Jimin:- Firstly you kissed my brother in korea at the restaurant, and now this shit with my sister, and again in/at the restaurant too.

Jennie & Yoongi:- By any chance, you are following us.

Boy:- No, why the hell I will follow you, it's just a coincidence, and by the way for your information I am straight, and that kiss was just an accident, I was in hurry to go to toilet so I was running and at the same time he come out and we collide with each other and that 'kiss' happened, and now I just save her from kissing the ground and hit her face.

Taehyung:- It's better for her to kiss the ground rather your touching to my precious sister.

Aera:- What no oppa, it's better than kissing the ground, because if I fall my world wide beautiful face will get ruined, which I can't handle it , so it's good to be in someone's embrace who is sexy, hot and handsome as fuck, she said while biting her lips seducely, and also winked on him.

Jin & Jisoo:- Yah you brat, how could you flirt in front of everyone.

Aera:- By action and speaking with my mouth.

Boy:- By any chance you are aunt Jo Bo Ah.
He asked to Joboah, in looking towards her direction.

Mom:- Yes, are you Eunnu?

Boy:- Yes aunt.

Dad:- You know him Honey.

Mom:- Yes, he is my friend's son.

Aera & Bp:- How we dont know him mom.?

Boy:- But I know you all, you are Jichu 'point towards Jisoo', Nini 'point towards Jennie', chipmunk 'point towards Rose', lalli 'point towards Lisa', and you are my princess 'point towards Aera'.

By listening this nicknames from him, blackpink including Aera's eyes went wide and they all shouted together...

Bp:- Woo oppa.

Aera:- My Prince charming.

And all girls hugged the shit out of the poor boy.

By this time bts are boiling in jealousy and anger, thinking txt are less that one more come, and they are boiling also because the boy called Aera as princess and aera call him her my prince charming.

Dad:- cleared his throat and said, can you properly introduce yourself son.

Boy:- Sorry uncle, Myself Cha Eunwoo, I am 26 years old, my mom is friend with Aunt Jo bo ah, and we live and know each other in childhood..

And after him all also introduce themselves.

Dad:- Son come with us and eat with us.

Eunwoo:- Umm uncle I am with my friends.

Mom:- Call them too son.

Eunwoo:- No aunt it's okay.

Aera:- No my dear prince charming, we all meet after so many years, so I don't want to leave that moment, so come with them.

Bp:- Yes oppa.

Eunwoo:- Okay I am going to get them here, you all can go and wait.

Aera:- Wait Prince charming I am also coming with you, as I know where is our room so I can take you all to our room.

She knows where the room because it was her restaurant and everyone knows Dongwook is her father now, so when he make reservation, the manager gave them the special VIP room for them which is for the owner...

Eunwoo:- As you wish princess.

And both walk off from there, before letting others to speak....

Bts & Txt:- What the hell is that, are we hallucination.

Mom:- No.

Bp:- Yes.

Uncle & Aunt:- What?

Dad:- Firstly let's go towards our room, than we all will talk.

All nodded and walk towards their booked room....

After reaching at their designated room, They all took their seats.

Namjoon:- Now can we get to know about him, and why Aera is not calling him oppa and you all called him oppa.?

Mom:- Well he is my friend's son and when they all were small, they all play together, and he was the first boy, bp love as big brother and about Aera I am not sure as they was very closed and she always flirt with him from her childhood and she called him prince charming and he called her princess, and they are like this too....

Jisoo:- And before Jimin she used Woo oppa as a wild card to save her ass from her so called boyfriend or girlfriend, and he always scold her everytime to not flirt around and get in problem.

Rose:- So woo oppa told if you want to flirt than come to him and flirt with him how much she wants but don't flirt with others....

And after listening bts are uncomfortable and their overprotective mind are bursting...

And all are thinking to how they get rid of him, and what if she is in love with him, and after the incidence which took place between aera and eunwoo are playing in their mind.....

As they are so possessive of Aera or we called obsessed with their sister(again not is romantic way but in brotherly way) and don't want that any one snatch their sister from them....

On the other hand with Aera:-

Aera:- Woo hoo my prince charming become so handsome and hot~~~~~

She sing it.

Eunwoo:- My princess is same as before, didn't change.

Aera:- How can you say this oppa, look I become more beautiful, sexy and hot than before.

Eunwoo:- Ya ya how can you say that my princess is world wide beautiful.

After some more flirting, they reach to eunwoo's friends.

Eunwoo:- Guys.

They turn, and after seeing the girl who was with Eunwoo their eyes went wide and same goes for Aera.

Boys/Aera:- Beauty/Oppas.

(Well beauty is Aera's nick name from them because they want to call her cutie, and as you know how Aera is obsessed with her beautiful face, so she told them to dont call her cutie because she is world wide beautiful so they called her beauty in place of cutie)

And they all hug each other.

Eunwoo:- You all know each other?.

They broke the hug.

Aera:- Yes and bp unnies too even mom too..

Boys:- But how you two know each other.

Eunwoo:- Remember I always talk about a girl who I called her princess, she is the one.

Aera:- And I also told you all about my Prince charming, he is the one.

Boys:- Oo, If you are here that means bp are here too.

Aera:- Yes oppa, and I came here to take you all to them, and I know how desperately you all are for meeting them.

And they nodded their head, indicating that she is telling correct...

And now, they walked towards their booked room....

And when they enter inside the room, everyone are looking at them.

Bts, have neutral look and pissed look too as Aera was on the back of Eunwoo. He is giving piggy back ride to her.....

Txt, Dad, Mom, Uncle, and Aunt have shocked look.

Bp are shocked, happy and nervous too.

Aera:- Look who we have here, and I also don't know that Oppas are friends with my prince charming.

Who are those boys and how many are them, and why they all have different expression after seeing them?

Find in next chapter.

And about Eunwoo and Aera relation or chemistry you will know later or in future, till than keep plotting your imagination or concept........

Wishing a very Happy, wonderful, and joyful HAPPY BIRTHDAY To our world's best LEADER, our GOD OF DESTRUCTION, who have an high IQ of 148, but a baby in big body, maknae of Hyung line, Jungkook's Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaappppppp Monster, our RM aka Kim Namjoon......

He is the best leader ever, and most of the armies study because of him as he threatened us study or he shaved our eyebrows.....(just kidding)

Some pics:-

Again A very Happy birthday to our Joonie.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Author note:-

I am sorry as I can't update on Sundays as I am facing some difficulty now, well I am not talking about all problems but main one is that my mom get transfer in her job, and because of my health my parents didn't leave me alone so they are arguing with whom I should live and I want to live alone because I don't want to disturb them but at last it's decided that I have to shift with my mom, so now I am busy in packing and also finding a proper flat too, well my mom find it but it's in out area, but there is not much problem, but it's will be different, but for now we will shift there, so I am busy in that I will update on every Sundays, when I settled there, so on the RM day I take out some time to update and inform you all, hope you all support and wait for me, and again sorry and thankyou too for supporting till now, when I am not updating regular.....

Thankyou and love you all 💜💜💜

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you all soon in next chapter.......

Till than take care......

Byee........

Love you all...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.9K 32
๐ด๐‘  the man's scream echoes in the house When he gets stabbed by knife in his heart Blood started to flow out from heart and it made a big bloody...
360K 12.7K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
61.8K 2K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 32.6K 52
"แดก-แดกสœส สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ส€แดœษชษด แดแด‡?" โ˜…ๅฝก[๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด๊œฐ แด€ 17 ส/แด ส/ษด แดกสœแด สœแด€๊œฑ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ สแด‡แด› สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด.๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ ๊œฑษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด สœแด€๊œฑ ษขแด...