π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

Galing kay aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... Higit pa

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 59

3.6K 95 72
Galing kay aramlfoy

TW: This Chapter may contain mature content. To those who are uncomfortable, you are free to skip it. Thank you!

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Draco's POV-

Y/n and I were sneaking our way down to the dungeons, holding our wands just in case someone had seen us.

We have reached down the underground of the Manor, where the dungeon was located. It was gloomy, cold and only droplets of water can be heard.

I have been living in this house for 17 years now and I have never sent foot, not even once, in this dungeon.

Then we heard mumbling voices coming down the stairs and one of the voices I recognized was the voice of Peter Pettigrew.

"I think they're here," she exclaimed in a quiet voice. "That must be their voices."

But before she could take a step down the stairs, I immediately grabbed her hand, pulling her to an open cage so that we wouldn't be seen by Wormtail, who is coming nearby.

"Draco, what are you doing? I know you are going to be hesitant about this, but this is-"

"Would you just shut up?" I rasped in a whispering way, leaving her stunned.

As soon as the man, passed by and his footsteps faded, echoing on the floor, I got out of hiding to check if the path was clear enough for us to go.

"We could've been caught if you proceeded on walking down the stairs. How dumb you were for not recognizing Wormtail's voice?" I scolded.

However, Y/n stood silently inside the opened cage, fiddling with her wand and looking down on it.

I sighed, knowing that I spoke in the wrong tone and wrong choice of words.

"Y/n, look, I'm sorry, but I just don't want us to get caught."

"Yes, I know," She uttered in a low and sad voice, avoiding my eyes as she walked out of the cage. "We best be better be going." Then, she made her way down.

I followed her behind, wanting to apologize, but I couldn't catch up, for she went down fast. When she finally stopped, upon reaching the cage's door, I took my chance to say my sorry but got interrupted when she used an unlocking charm to open the cage.

"Luna?" she exclaimed, surprised, same as I am, for seeing Luna in here.

Y/n ran to her, forgetting that she was here to help Weasley and Potter. She hugged Luna tightly into her arms and Luna did the same.

"It's nice to see you here," Luna's voice was still calm. "Oh, Hi Draco."

"Luna, what were you doing here? I've sent you a letter just this morning because I thought you're at your home with your father." Y/n said, worriedly.

"I was imprisoned here for ransom, but I'm alright."

"Ransom?" she curiously asked. "Ransom for what?"

"Someone's coming!" Alarmed Weasley, who immediately closed the cell back and taking the light out.

I pulled Y/n behind a wide pillar that could fit three people to hide.

Granger's screams reached out in here and made Y/n press herself to my chest, terrified of the scream.

"Let her go," Weasley hissed to the man, who came down.

"Shut up. Get back," Wormtail grumbled. "You, goblin, come with me."

The goblin obeyed and walked forward. Wormtail closed the door and they both went up, in which I presume that they are going back to the room, where we had been. As soon as Wormtail's footsteps can no longer be heard, we went out of our hiding.

"You guys needed to escape or else all of you will be tortured or worse killed," Y/n warned.

"But what about Hermione?" Questioned Weasley.

"I'll take care of it, you don't need to worry." She told even though she knows it would be dangerous.

Suddenly, someone apparated here, an elf. It was Dobby, our former house-elf.

"Ahh!" Dobby effused, happy to finally see Harry Potter.

"Dobby? What are you doing here?" Asked Potter.

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course. Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter."

"You can apparate in and out of this room? Could you take us with you?" Potter questioned.

"Of course, sir. I'm an elf."

"Works for me," Weasley looked at Potter.

"Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr Ollivander..." Potter stated.

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth," Weasley added. "Trust me."

Y/n walked closer to Luna and hugged her one last time before they leave.

"Be careful..." I heard Y/n say.

Luna smiled and gave her a pat on her back.

"Do not worry. I'll be safe with Mr Dobby and Mr Ollivander," Her voice was still sweet and calm regardless of the situation right now.

Y/n pulled away from their embrace and Luna turned her head to Dobby.

"Whenever you're ready, sir." She told Dobby.

"Sir?" Dobby was amused. "I like her very much."

Dobby walked closer to them and held both Luna and Mr Ollivander's hands, making himself ready to escape from this cell.

"Meet me on the top of the stairs in 10 seconds." Informed Dobby, then they vanished, only leaving the four of us in the cell.

Weasley and Potter looked at each other while Y/n took her wand out of her pocket and gave it to Potter.

"I don't know what you both plan, but you can have my wand for protection if ever someone attacked the two of you." She handed her wand to Potter.

"Say, you're a lot nicer, unlike your husband." Weasley complimented Y/n as he looked at me.

I gave Weasley a glare, which frightened him and looked back to Y/n.

"Thank you, Aucla-"

"Please, call me Y/n." She smiled softly at Harry.

"Then, Thank you, Y/n."

"Y/n, we need to go before someone sees us," I warned.

She looked back at Potter and smiled at him and spoke, "I have fate in you, Harry, Ron. Be careful, the both of you."

-Y/n's POV-

We have sneaked our way back to the my mother's morning room. We are in luck that no one had seen us, especially when we are the ones who helped Harry and Ron escape from the dungeon. If someone had seen us, our life would be on the line.

I was sitting on an armchair nearby the window with a book, open on my lap, while my eyes were gazing at the misty view through the window. I was wondering what had happened now downstairs. Had they already made their way out? or had they been downstairs, fighting with the others?

"I don't like the way you smiled at Potter."

My head immediately flinched, looking at him with questioning eyes.

"It was just a smile," I told. "What more could that be?"

He closed the book from his lap, putting it down and standing up and making his way here. His hands were both placed in each arm of the armchair I was sitting on. I couldn't find any escape, for I was locked, especially now that he leaned his head closer to mine.

"Are you trying to get his attention?" He said in a husky voice while his eyes were staring daggers into mine.

"I beg your pardon!" I slammed the book on my lap, glaring at him.

"I wonder..." I felt his hand going inside my knee-length skirt. His silver rings were pressed on my skin and it gave me shivers down my spine. "How would you react if I touch you here in this very room where my mother takes her rest." The corner of his lips curled up.

His hand slowly slid up to my legs, reaching the higher part of my thigh and squeezing it. His eyes were written with lust, desperate for pleasure, and his hand had finally reached my slick folds, covered with thin material. He pressed his thumb on my sweet spot, making me feel the burning sensation of wanting more or needing more. But doing this here, in this very room, where my mother-in-law spends her time, is wrong.

"Mmmm," He bit his lower lip. "Wet for me already?"

"Draco..." My voice shivered.

"Shut up and let me please you..." he demanded, placing the thin material aside and pressing his thumb on my sweet spot, which only made me burn for more, and rubbed circles on it. "Look at you enjoying it." He smirked.

"Draco...please...stop," I moaned, begging for him to stop because sometime later, my mother-in-law will come in.

Without any warning, he shove two of his finger inside me, and it made me gasp.

His eyes were full of lust and I could tell how much he's enjoying this, especially in his mother's morning room.

His fingers had reached my spot and it made me want more, desire for more, need for more. It made me want him to go faster and it made me moan out his name. I was eager, but this is just wrong.

"You really do know who only makes you feel like this," he licked his lower lip.

He thrust his fingers faster and it made me squirm and shut my eyes, feeling that ecstatic feeling that had like brought me to heaven. The feeling of it made my muscles tighten and my heart pound fast.

He knew what he was exactly doing. He knew which spot to hit. He knew how to please me, terribly that I didn't want him to stop.

He pumped his finger in and harder until I reached my climax, but he immediately pulled his fingers out, leaving me on edge, which made me irritated and mad at him for doing that.

"Earn it," He licked his fingers clean and leaned back. "And you'll get what you wanted."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

297K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
57.1K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...
2M 22.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
28.5K 1K 47
"I'm glad you finally found her...Draco." - Y/n Mateo After the Battle of Hogwarts, 18...